My Wife at the Gym

Story Info
My wife meets a black man at my gym.
2.7k words
4.21
60.8k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Melissa and I have been married for 3 years and together for 5. We have two kids. She is 5'4" with redish brown hair. She is a bit thicker but lifts weights and works out when she can. She has blue eyes, dimples with a bright smile, thick athletic legs, a nice ass, and large breasts.

After kids, our sex life has been severely lacking. I did get a vasectomy as we do not want any more kids. We both work full time and with kids it's been extremely stressful. I go to the gym every morning to help with the stress. At the gym, there is a group of annoying guys. They are loud, they sound dumb or lower class, and they are strong. Probably the only thing they can do is lift heavy things. They blatantly check out any girls that are in the gym.

Around the holidays our parents were visiting for several months, and we both were able to go to the gym together as our parents watched the kids. The first day I could see these guys already checking out my wife. The biggest and apparent leader of the group approached us. He was at least 6'4", muscled, but in a way that looked like he enjoyed beer, and very black. I thought he would introduce himself, but he ignored me and spoke to my wife as she finished doing a set of squats.

The brute said "Hey there, I'm Trevor. I do some personal training on the side here and I'd love to help you out."

"Oh hi Trevor. I'm Melissa and this is my husband, Chris. Thank you for the offer but I'm not looking for that right now," my wife replied.

"Well, let me know when you would like some tips or anything. I've been watching your looser husband there come to the gym and he does a lot of things wrong," he replied. He looked my wife up and down then glanced at me with a smirk and walked away.

"What an asshole!" my wife said.

"Yea, I really don't like those guys," I replied.

Over the next few weeks Trevor would harass us every morning at the gym. He would never really address me. I noticed that although my wife thought he was an asshole, she would sometimes laugh when he made jokes. And she always smiled and said hi back.

One morning, he asked her to follow him so he could show her another work out room. She hesitantly followed her, and I followed behind them. We arrived at a door at the back of the gym and he took out a key and unlocked it and let us in. Inside was large room with more workout equipment, benches, and weights.

He spoke to my wife saying "When you're ready, I can help with you with some workouts and provide personal training in here. Free of charge. Just let me know. "

"Thanks!" said my wife. "I will let you know if I do."

We left room and things continued for another week. He became more flirtatious with her. Making comments about how hot she was while she did various exercises. She would always respond saying how inappropriate he was and what an asshole he was. He would often heckle others at the gym.

One day while we were doing squats my wife said, "I know Trevor is an asshole, but I think I want him to help me with my form on these squats."

I immediately said, "No way! There's other trainers, or youtube, or anyone but him!"

"But he's here and I can just get this down real quick," she said as she walked up to him.

I couldn't help but notice how hot she looked as she approached the group of guys. She had on short pink workout shorts and a black tank top. I could see Trevor's eyes light up as she walked towards him.

"Hey there sexy!" exclaimed Trevor. "What can I do for you?"

"I need some help and pointers with my form doing squats. Can you just help me real quick with that?" she asked.

"I'd love too! Come back to my private work out area and we can get it figured out."

I was in shock. She followed him back to the room and went after them. We got there and Trevor pushed me back saying "Clients only."

"It's ok," my wife said. "I'm just getting help with my squats and I'll be right back out."

The door shut and I was mortified. Then, the manager of the gym came up to me and told me to follow him. He brought me into the office where there were security screens.

"I figured you might want to watch," the manger said. "Trevor has taken a lot of girl in this room. I gave him a key to do it. I enjoy watching some of the girls he fucks in this private room."

I was shocked. Was my wife going to get fucked? Surely, she wouldn't allow it. I watched as he showed her to the squat rack. She got in and he coached through her form. Then, they put on weights. He spotted her by standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. You could here everything they were saying as there was a microphone in the room.

"I really like seeing you in this position," Trevor said. "I like how your tits and ass stick out. "

"Stop it!" My wife said smiling. "You're a perv!"

"You don't mind it. I think you want me. You like feeling my cock against your ass while we do this don't you?"

"No! I just want to make sure I'm doing this right and then I'm going back to my husband," my wife said sternly.

When she was done with the last set, he clung to her from behind and started feeling up her front and tits.

"Come on baby, the doors locked. Let's have some fun!" exclaimed Trevor.

My wife turned around and put her hands on his chest. Pushing him away gently she said "Trevor, I'm going back to my husband now." And she walked away.

As they walked away Trevor said, "Let me know anytime you want more training with me babe."

"I will," my wife said with a smile.

I was so relieved she didn't do anything with I rushed back out to the gym.

"How did that go?" I asked her.

"It was fine. He was nice and it really helped me out," she replied.

Another week went by, and Trevor seemed to flirt even more. Making inappropriate comments to Melissa right in front of me. He would say things like "Dam you hot babe! The things I would do to you!" And Melissa would always smile while saying "You're so full of yourself!" or "Oh stop. You say that to all the girls."

One night, while we were getting ready for bed, she said that she wasn't really satisfied with the results she was getting from our workouts. She wanted to ask Trevor for some personal training sessions.

"Not with that guy!" I exclaimed. "We can pay for any other trainer for you."

"But Trevor would be free and we can't afford to pay for a trainer right now," she stated. "Look, I know he's an asshole and full of himself, but he does know what he is doing."

I reluctantly told her she could if that's what she really wanted.

One morning I decided to not go to the gym as I had been up late for work. Melissa got up and showered.

"Why are you showering before the gym?" I asked.

"Well, I don't want to be too smelly for everyone else's sake in the gym," she replied.

She put on her short bright green work out shorts, and small black tank top. It seemed tighter than her others and showed cleavage. She kissed me goodbye and left. I had a bad feeling, so I quickly got dressed and left after her.

I arrived at the gym and sneakily went through looking for her. I saw her already talking to Trevor. I moved closer and listened while hiding behind some equipment with my hood up over my head.

"Yeah, I would be happy too!" I heard Trevor say. "Let's go to the private workout area and get started."

"Great!" said Melissa.

They walked back through the gym to the door to the private area. I bolted upstairs. I saw the manager and asked if I could see the cameras. He let me in and immediately knew what was going on.

"Oh buddy!" he exclaimed. "I'm sorry for you, but I really hope Trevor gives it to your wife!"

I ignored and we watched and listened.

They entered the room and Melissa was first and was heading towards the squat rack. Trevor shut the door, locked it and grabbed her arm. He pulled her back and shoved her against the wall.

"Oww! What are you doing!" my wife exclaimed.

They were looking into each other's eyes as Trevor said "I know what you want. Why are you really wanting to come back here?"

I was expecting my wife to push him away or tell him no, but instead I watched as she reached up, grabbed his head and pulled him to her kissing him on the lips. Their kissing became more passionate. I could tell their tongues were intertwined exploring each other's mouths. He then grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. With his other hand he reached down and went inside her shorts. I could tell he was fingering her. He fingered her while they continued kissing and he held her hands pined to the wall above her head. Soon, I could see her body begin to move. She was trying to thrust her hips out meeting his hand. I could tell she was close to cumming. I hadn't given her an orgasm in years! And then, she came on his hand. She moaned into his mouth as he released her.

"That was amazing. Ok, your turn!" she said as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled down his shorts and underwear in one pull releasing his giant cock. I couldn't believe the size of it! She wrapped her hands around it and started jerking it off. She was looking at his cock and would also gaze up him with her pretty blue eyes.

"Oh fuck yea!" said Trevor. "You little slut. You're so fucking hot. Suck my dick bitch!" He grabbed her ponytail and helped force his cock down her throat.

She stuck out her tongue and licked it from the base to the head, then opened her mouth and started sucking on it. My wife does give a great blowjob. She was enthusiastically giving him a great looking blowjob. She would gag as he pushed in too deep. Saliva was drooling out of her mouth as she gagged on his cock.

"Take off your fucking shirt. I want to see your tits!" he commanded.

She took off her shirt and sports bra. Her large tits bounded out. He reached down and grabbed them roughly. She stood up as he brought his mouth down and started sucking her tits. She held is head while moaning.

She pushed him away and walked over to a bench. She pulled down her gym shorts and underwear kicking them off her legs. She then bent over placing her hands on the bench and spread her legs. Trevor came up behind her. He slapped her ass hard making her yelp. But she looked back at him smiling.

"I'm going to ruin you for your husband," He told her as he lined himself up.

I watched as he grabbed her hips and entered her bareback. I wanted to run down and stop this, but I was too scared of what he and his gang might do to me. But, I was also rock hard seeing my hot wife bent over with the massive brute behind her. He thrust into hard. It was a sexy sight to him thrust in making her dangling tits shake, and her ass and body ripple with the power of the thrust. She yelled out then moaned as he withdrew and thrust in hard again.

He picked up the pace, fucking my wife hard and fast, very animalistic. He would occasionally slap her ass.

"Oh fuck yes Trevor, fuck me!" I heard her say out of breath. I recognized when she had a powerful orgasm. As she came down Trevor reach up and grabbed her hair pulling her head back as he continued his assault. Then he reached under her and grabbed both her breasts with both hands as he fucked her.

"I love watching your tits bounce while I fuck you!" he growled in her ear.

After what seemed like forever, he pulled out and she turned around to face him. She got up on her toes, reached up and pulled his head down kissing him deeply.

"You still haven't cum," she said. "I want you to cum for me."

"I'm going to cum in your pussy babe. I hope you're on birth control."

"You can cum wherever you want. I'm yours," she said. Then, she laid down on her back on the bench, spreading her legs. He got down on top of her and entered her missionary. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as they made out while he fucked her deep and slow. After a while he sat up putting her legs over his shoulders. She was clawing at his belly.

"Put your hands above your head," he commanded. "I want to watch your tits bounce as I fuck you."

She complied, holding her arms above her head. He began fucking her hard again. Her tits bouncing wildly. He reached a hand up and started choking her. She brought her hands down to grab his arm, but he used his other hand to pin her hands above her head again while choking her. He would release her and she would gasp for breath before he would do it again. I watched on in disbelief as she had another powerful orgasm. He released her neck and hands, sat up grabbing her legs and started fucking her fast.

"Oh my god! Fuck me! Yes!" my wife saying.

"Oh fuck yea baby, I'm going to cum!"

He let out a groan and thrust into her cumming inside her. He released her legs down and she immediately wrapped them around him, digging her heals in pulling him into her as another orgasm coursed through her. He collapsed on top of her, and she wrapped her arms around him. They lay there in a sweaty heap breathing heavy.

As he began to sit up she grabbed his head pulling him to hers and they kissed deeply again.

"That was incredible!" my wife exclaimed.

Trevor got up and started getting dressed.

"Fuck yea it was. I knew you couldn't resist me, being with that loser husband of yours. But I hope you're on birth control."

"I'm not, but I will take the morning after pill," my wife said as she got up grabbing her clothes and getting dressed. "You're so full of yourself!"

"Good. You better. I'm not taking care of any fucking kids," Trevor said. "And of course, I'm full of myself. I know I'm better than your loser husband, and most everybody for that matter."

"God, you're such an asshole!" My wife exclaimed.

"I am, but you can't resist me though!" he replied.

"That's true," my wife said walking up and kissing him again. "You're an asshole, but I'm all yours."

"Good. Now, how about I take you out this weekend? A nice dinner, then I take you back to my place and really ruin you for your husband?" Trevor asked.

"I will cancel my date with my husband Friday night. You can pick me up at 7:00," my wife replied while kissing him.

"I'll be there. You better dress sexy!"

They left the workout room and I rushed back home. I prepared myself to confront my wife. It all felt unreal!

To be continued....