Wife Continued with Gym Bully

Story Info
My wife continues with Trevor, the asshole from my gym.
2.3k words
3.79
44.2k
65
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did talk when she got home. It was a very difficult conversation. Because this is an erotic story I will just give the results of the conversation. Basically, she explained that she just couldn't resist Trevor. And when they had sex, it was the most amazing thing she had ever experienced. After arguing and talking all night we came to the point that she will continue to see Trevor. We are staying married for the kids. Some part of me had hope that this would just be a fling that she would get out of her system and then we could go back to normal. Maybe the sex was amazing, but Trevor was such a jerk I figured there's no way my wife would continue anything outside of sex with him, and that would eventually fade away.

I had told her that Trevor was such a jerk and seemed like a despicable person. How can she want to be with him at all? She told me that when he gets what he wants it just seemed right. When she gives him what he wants she feels happy. He has some sort of contagious happiness that she loves. Hearing her use that word with him made my heart hurt. Ultimately, we didn't go back to the gym that week while we worked through our feelings even though she wanted too. But Trevor and her kept texting the rest of the week. She said she was still going on the date with him Friday, canceling our date night.

So, Friday night she was preparing for her date with him. She had to go out to buy a sexy outfit. She wore a black dress, very short and tight. It looked like her large boobs were going to spill out. When she bent over, her pussy and ass showed. She wore sheer black panties you could see through. She had on make up and bright red lipstick. I honestly had never seen her look so hot. The jealousy I felt was unbearable. She had never dressed like this for me.

The doorbell rang as she finished her make-up.

"Can you get that for me honey?" she asked me.

I begrudgingly went and answered the door. And there he was, his massive frame filled the door. He wasn't even dressed up. Just sweatpants, white t-shirt, and a hoody. He just smirked at me as opened the door, then pushed his way in.

"Come on in," I muttered under my breath.

He sat on the couch and got out his phone. I walked past to get to the kitchen. On his phone I saw he was scrolling through Instagram checking out girls in bikinis or lingerie.

"What a fucking perv," I thought to myself.

Melissa came out as I was drinking a glass of water.

"Hi Trevor!" she happily exclaimed.

Trevor sat up checking her out. "Damn babe, you look hot! I can't wait to show you off in public!"

"Thanks!" my wife replied as she walked up to and gave him a big kiss. They embraced and started making out.

Finally, Trevor broke away saying "We better get going. I'm hungry."

"Do you have your phone?" I asked my wife as the y moved towards the door.

"Yes," she said, but her eyes never looked at me.

"Let me know where you end up for dinner!" I said after them. But there was no acknowledgement.

They walked out the door, with my wife latched onto his arm smiling.

I sat up watching the t.v. constantly checking my phone. I had too many emotions. I was also excited thinking about them together. Why was I feeling excited? I had a hard on when I thought about them enjoying dinner together knowing he just wanted to fuck my wife.

Later that night I heard a car pull up and laughing and chatter. They were home. The door opened and in they walked. I shot up to greet them.

"I have to piss," said Trevor moving past me.

My wife said "Hi honey."

"How was it? Are you ok? Why is he in our house?" the questions just came out of me.

"Sit down honey," said my wife as she took a seat on the couch.

"It was amazing. We had a lot of fun. I learned so much about him. He has a lot of money and runs his own construction business."

I didn't want to hear all this. It was killing me. I was hoping he would turn out to be a looser.

"So, what now? Is he going home?" I asked.

"No. We were going to, but he asked about you. He wanted to know how you were taking it. I told him how you don't like this. We were going to go to his house, and I was going to let him have his way with me, but he suggested we come here instead. He really likes the idea of having me in our house, with you here. It gets him off knowing he has that power over you."

"And you're ok with this?!" I almost shouted.

"Look, I know it's bad, but like I have told you. I want this. I want to feed his ego. I want to please him. It makes me happy." She told me.

"I can't believe this! So, we're done? Should I just go draft the divorce papers?" I asked her.

Before she could answer, Trevor walked in and sat next her. He looked at me and said "So did your wife tell you what's going on? I've been holding out tonight so I can show you what a slut your wife is. I'm going to ruin her for you, right here in your house. Your wife is mine now."

I had no response. He just smiled as my wife snuggled up to him and began kissing his cheeks and pulling his head towards her. They started making out passionately in front of me. I could only sit and watch. My wife slid off the couch onto her knees in front of him. He put his arms back behand his head and watched. She pulled down his sweatpants and boxers together releasing his huge black cock. He kicked them off across the room. This is when I noticed he was uncircumcised as well.

She looked up him smiling as she used her hands to pull back the foreskin and licked around the head of his cock. She kissed it several times then opened her mouth taking him in. She fondled his balls as she started to gag on his cock.

"Oh fuck yea! I love seeing you suck my cock like a slut," Trevor growled. I could see him getting more worked up.

He grabbed his cock from her and lifted it up to his belly and said "Suck my balls."

She did. Licking and sucking them.

"Fuck, I can't wait any longer. I want to show your husband that I own you. Stand up!" Trevor commanded.

My wife did. Then, he asked her if we have any rope. She told him yes, in the garage we have some rope we use for camping trips and stuff. He told us to get in the garage. Melissa led the way and followed behind both of them. I was nervous.

We got into the garage. We don't park our cars in there so there's empty space with our boxes and random gear everywhere.

"Grab the rope!" he told her.

She looked at me saying she doesn't know where it is. He told me I better get it. I went into my camping bag and pulled out some rope and tossed it too him.

"Now, take off all your clothes and leave your heels on," he told my wife.

She did this as he threw one end of rope through the rafters.

"Get over here," he commanded my wife.

She went up to him and he kissed her. They made out for several minutes. He finally broke away and said "I want to show your husband that your mine." He held out the rope with loops in it. "Put your hands in here. I'm going to fucking hurt you a little bit as I dominate you. I can't get enough of your body. Look at your husband and tell him you submit to me."

She looked at me. A bit of worry in her eyes. "I submit to you Trevor. I'm yours. Do whatever you want, I just want to make you happy."

Then, she willingly put her hands into the loops, and he quickly tied them up. He pulled the rope raising her arms high above her head then secured the other end of the rope to the wall. He looked to me and said "Give me your belt!"

I started to defy him but he started at me. I cowered and quickly removed my belt holding it out for him. He took and folded it in two. He stepped back to my wife and kissed her deep and passionately.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She gazed into his eyes longingly and said "Yes."

He stepped behind her. "Look at your husband while I whip you with his belt."

She looked at me. Her bright blue eyes showing excitement, fear, and love all together. Then he raised his arm and brought it down. I heard the crack of the belt on her skin. She screamed and her body twisted and contorted with pain. He continued the strikes. She would cry out. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Stop it!" I yelled and started towards her.

"No!" she yelled. "It's ok. I want this. I want him to do what he wants."

"Step back!" he yelled at me.

I did. I was powerless. He could break me. And my wife for some reason wanted it.

He continued. Several more strikes. Then he stopped. He walked up to her from behind pulling her head back by her hair. He kissed her. He reached under her and began fingering her from behind. She moaned into his mouth and they kissed. Then, he stepped back and continued to beat her with the belt. This continued for 15 minutes. Whipping, then fingering and kissing. He would rub her whole body. Finally, he let her down and she fell into his arms. She wrapped her arms around him as they passionately made out.

"Let's go to your bed," he said. He picked her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around him. Trying to grind on his erect cock as they walked.

They made it into our bedroom and fell on the bed. He sat up removing his shirt leaving himself naked. Their bodies intwined gripping, clawing, bighting, and gyrating in an erotic mass.

"Tell me what you want," he said sitting up and staring down at her.

Melissa was thrusting her hips up looking at him. "I want you!"

"Say it and my name!" He told her.

"I want you, Trevor!"

"Do you want me more than you pathetic husband?" he asked.

"Yes! Please, fuck I want you so bad. Fuck me!"

He grabbed his cock and started pushing into her. They embraced and became a sweaty mass of passion. Her fingernails leaving deep scratches in his back as she clawed at him trying mold into his body. I couldn't stop watching. The contrast of the skin. The amount of passion. She was making love to this man. He would sit up and fuck her hard, roughly molest her tits, and sometimes choke her with his hands. Then fall back down kissing her and slowly move himself in and out of her.

They flipped around doggy style and he really fucked her. He would spank her, pull her hair back, and grab her hips and fuck her fast and hard. I witnessed my wife go through more orgasms in an hour than I had given her in years.

He finally stopped. He pulled out then spit on her asshole. "Have you ever taken it up the ass?" he asked her.

"Not with my husband," she said. She was telling the truth. I have never fucked her up the ass although I wanted too. She said she doesn't like it.

"Ready for me to fuck your ass?" he asked.

"Yes, whatever you want. I'm yours," she gasped.

He used his fingers to loosen her up. She began moving her ass back to meet him. She clutched the sheets with her hands, her head down and ass up. Then, he positioned his cock and began entering her ass slowly. They built up till he was fucking her hard again. She was thrusting back into him. Her body rippling with each thrust. I didn't realize I was rubbing my own cock through my pants, and I was about to burst. I couldn't take it anymore and took out my cock and jerked off. I blew my load all over the floor and fell back into a chair next to the bed as they kept going. Suddenly Trevor stopped.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!"

"I want you to cum for me," my wife said. She turned around and started sucking his cock! She licked and sucked and cleaned his entire cock. Then she sat up looking him in the eyes and said "cum in me Trevor."

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" he asked. "Or diseases?" he said laughing.

"I don't care, I need you Trevor. I want to feel you cum in me."

She laid back on the bed spreading her legs.

"Ok you fucking slut. I'm going to fill you up!"

He thrust into her and fucked her hard. "Put your hands above your head so I can watch your tits bounce!" he commanded.

She did. He had her legs over her shoulders gaining maximum penetration. He built up until he finally thrust in all the way letting out a "Fuck yea!" emptying himself inside my wife. She shook with an orgasm as he came inside her. They collapsed together breathing heavy. She took her hands and softly drug her nails on his back. They started kissing.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I know," he replied.