All Comments on 'My Wife, Barbara'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
slimvslimvalmost 3 years ago

Wow! What a great story! I enjoyed every word. Barbara is the perfect mother and the perfect wife, as far as her son is concerned. And who can blame him? After all, she's perfect. But more importantly, she's perfect for him.

I'm so glad you made Barbara a smoker and that her son loved to watch her smoke. But why didn't she smoke more? That's my only pet peeve. She didn't smoke enough.

The standout for this story is that I loved both characters. They were good people and good people deserve to make each other happy. I enjoyed their romance and their appreciation for each other. I can't help but believe they lived happily ever after as husband and wife while continuing to be son and mother. This story was very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

History Lesson: The phrase you were looking for was fortune favors the bold not fortune favors the brave. Plenty the elder said this when he was sent to rescue people in Pompeii while Mount Vesuvius was erupting and it's kind of an ironic statement because Plenty the elder did not survive the volcanic eruption so fortune actually did not favor the bold

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

GREAT, VERY HOT STORY. BUT FOR THE WAY HE WAS ACTING AND TALKING MADE ME WANNA HURL! HE SOUNDED MORE LIKE HE WAS TWELVE YEARS YOUNG.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

David needs to give Barbara a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wtf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Mom is too old

I got sick of hearing mommy as if he was a three year old!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story very much. I also liked that you had a gradual buildup to the sex rather than just jump to it right from the get go. I do have one pet peeve to mention, though. I absolutely hate that the kid kept calling her "Mommy". Call her Mom, or Mother, or Baby, or Barbara, or Bitch, or whatever...but don't call her "Mommy". That is just so juvenile, and shows that he is too immature for the relationship he hopes to have with his Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The son comes off as a whiny little child.she wanted and needed a man.also she called him kid way too many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mommy - Barbara

Mommy - Barbara

Mommy - Barbara

It became annoying

Other than that....

Not bad.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 3 years ago

It was OK but he needed to stand up and be a man! I would have done mine, my aunts, my sisters and a half a dozen cousins..... if the opportunity had presented itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For those complaining about the kid sounding too damn annoying and childish... i agree. But i hope none of you become hypocrites if it was a father/daughter relationship and she constantly called him "Daddy" and acted naive like a child. If it's ok in that situation but not this story line then perhaps you need to check yourself

peter789997peter789997almost 3 years ago

I love the story I hope there more to it

Andrew1968Andrew1968almost 3 years agoAuthor

Just some comments in regards to this story: there is a bit of power play, beneath the love and the sex in this one. The characters and the plot should be read with that in mind. Barbara has been grooming David and he is just doing what she wants, and he is more than happy to.

Barbara has been married for years, and has been cheated on by her husband. Her son is a horny and rather immature 18 year old, whom she can control and mold. She is much older and vastly more mature. This story is very much about a woman who wants run the show after being cheated on and a young guy who desperately wants to be led. The love and sex takes place in that context.

If you read the story you may have noticed that Barbara talks about control; she talks about how one person in a relationship inevitably gets the upper hand and she is sure it will be her. David isn’t unhappy about that prospect; in fact he is looking forward to it. This story is an older woman/”boy” type story with love and pleasure, but also power and control and maturity and immaturity as a fetish.

This is quite a common theme in my incest stories. There are other incest stories of mine, which feature stronger male characters and more submissive female characters – this is not one of them.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great dialogues, fantastic teasing and SUPER HOT!!!!

writerjabwriterjabalmost 3 years ago

It was different in the sense that Barbara, despite her maturity and better awareness of the implications of incest, was a very willing partner ... given her requirement to lead. My only complaint was they seemed far to open about the son calling her mommy in public. Also the use of drawn out all caps instead of using words to convey their feelings happens a lot. I think I did that years ago in a story I wrote. I also think now it’s easier but comes across like a very ugly cliche.

michael1664michael1664almost 3 years ago

Great story hopefully more

darrellprestondarrellprestonalmost 3 years ago

The very best I have read.

dp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wanted to ask what kinda asshole asking to cut in is told no we're on our honeymoon has to be told again to FUCKOFF?1x is asking more then 1 is harassment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the comment on daddy/daughter vs. Mommy/son. daddy is a more common way of addressing a father even as an adult woman, but adult men don't call their mother mommy.they do call her mom or momma though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of all the incestuous relationships....I have a propensity towards the mother/son relationships. When I was 18 years old I had a relationship with my 20 year old cousin Carmen. From day one I took command. I was the alpha dog when I fucked her. I took the lead and she was my woman. When a man is sliding his big cock into some wet, tight pussy....he isn't calling his lover mommy, even if it is his mother. He is in his primal state. Hitting that pussy is a matter of life or death. If I get my lover pregnant, cousin, sister, or mother, keeping the human species alive. I would have taken charge and I would have been the dominated lover. I believe that one can be the dominated lover and still be gentle and kind, and a caring lover.

It wouldn't have been....mommy. It would have been more...yeah baby, feel your son's big horse cock. I would have called her by her first name...."Feel your son's big horse cock Maria. This is the cock that gonna give you my beautiful sons Maria." Once a man whispers to his lover...."this is the cock that is going to give you my beautiful babies", it will drive a woman to her craziest orgasm.

Would you women agree?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Andrew you've written a good story. Please consider one thing. Way back when almost 65% of people in America smoked. Now thankfully it's down to less than 30%. I personally have been attracted to many women UNTIL they lit up a cigarette. That instantly made them undesirable. I don't think that I am alone in this smoking revulsion......think about it before you write about how erotic smoking is.

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

I just read the rude comment from Anonymous about how the poor anonymous baby doesn't like smokers. It was a wonderful story and his comment has no place in the discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story and hated to see it end. Would have been nice to read how they did in their future. Getting rid of cheating Dad and did mom actually get pregnant during their two weeks of finding each other and doing the deed frequently. More chapters would be great. Gave your work a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dickhead anti smoker can kiss my hairy ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous