My Wife, Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be nervous," my mother finally said.

"I'm sorry," I returned, "you just look breathtaking tonight. I'm having trouble thinking of something to say."

My mother broke into laughter. She sipped her champagne. She avoided my eyes for a moment. She looked back at me.

"You're looking pretty smashing as well honey," my mom finally said after a moment.

"Thanks mom."

Barbara broke into more laughter. I grinned at her. I looked into her blue eyes and I felt lost. I felt intoxicated. I could smell her scent.

She drained her glass.

"Here pour me another one David," she said, waving her glass in front of me.

I picked up the bottle and filled her glass. I topped myself up. We drank. The waiter came and took our orders. My eyes wandered all over my mother as she chose her meal from the menu.

"Do you like what you see David," Barbara softly asked me with a smile after the waiter left.

"Yes I do," I replied, "you're so beautiful."

"And I'm sexy, huh."

"Oh yeah," I softly enthused, leaning forward in my chair, "you're the sexiest woman here."

My mother smiled and slowly leant forward as well. I looked into her eyes. I gazed at her glossy lips as she softly smiled at me. My vision slowly dropped to Barbara's cleavage. I nibbled my bottom lip. I gulped my champagne. My cock was so hard.

"God the way you ogle me," my mother said. "I think you've undressed me a dozen times so far tonight son."

"I don't have much self-control around you Barbara."

"Absolutely," my mom whispered, leaning forward just a touch more, so her cleavage was even more exposed. "You have almost none."

I bit my lip. I went to reach out for her hand, but the waiter arrived with the entrees. My mother burst out laughing. She sipped her champagne. She withdrew her hand.

Barbara motioned for me to lean further across the table. I did and she leant in. She placed her lips against my ear. I closed my eyes as she whispered.

"I think you need a girlfriend son. You're far too desperate."

I nodded. I made her turn her head. I whispered in her pale ear.

"Definitely."

"Do you have someone in mind David?"

"Uh huh, oh yeah."

"Someone close to your own age?"

"Hmmm, no not really -- I like older women."

"Older women -- you mean like a cougar?"

"Uh huh, oh yeah."

I saw an opening. My lips were just inches from my mothers. They were glossy and parted. They were inviting. I closed my eyes and turned my head. I slowly advanced. I ended up only kissing the air. I opened my eyes wide with surprise. My mother had leant back, picked up her knife and fork and was eating her entrée.

I went red in the face. She broke into laughter as I sat back. I sipped my champagne. I put my glass down and picked up my cutlery and ate. We finished our starters without a word, but our eyes spoke volumes.

I put down my fork.

"Spoil sport - you like teasing me -- don't you," I said after a moment.

My mother put down her fork. She picked up her glass.

"I sure do son," my mother said. "It's so much fun."

"Stirrer."

"I'm wearing those black lace panties under my dress -- no bra David."

I gasped. I gulped my drink and choked on it.

My mother laughed. She sipped her champagne. She leant forward again and my eyes dropped to her breasts as if I was programmed to do nothing else. On the spur of the moment I reached out and took her hand in mine. My mother stopped grinning. She pondered me seriously. She put her glass down.

She leant forward and whispered in my ear.

"You know this is crazy David. I can't give you what you want."

"It's not crazy," I whispered back, "you know how I feel about you, mommy."

Barbara softly laughed. She shook her head.

"Don't call me that. Don't call me mommy. It's just makes everything that much weirder."

"Okay Barbara," I said with a smile.

"Oh my God," my mother said, "you're completely twisted, kid."

"I'm going to undress you tonight mom. I'm going to take all your clothes off."

Barbara laughed. She grew red in the face. She drained her champagne.

"And then what," my mother asked.

"You know," I whispered.

"No, come on, tell me David."

"Then I'm going to take my clothes off and pick you up and carry you to the bed mom. I'm going to drop you down on your back."

"Uh huh - then what son?"

Then I'm going to climb on top of you and..."

The waiter arrived with our main meals. My mother withdrew and sat back with a red face. She gave the bored waiter a beaming smile as she picked up the champagne bottle and filled her glass. She drank champagne and wouldn't look at me for a moment. I drank and watched her.

The waiter finally left. We said nothing for a few moments. I broke the silence by commenting on the meals as we ate. My mother was non-committal. I began thinking I had offended her with my crude talk. Then she looked at me and I saw her carefully sizing me up.

How was this going to end up, I wondered as I gazed into her beautiful eyes.

I was so desperate to explore and enjoy all of those incestuous pleasures, which had taken over so many of my thoughts lately. Surely my mother wouldn't say no to me. We were both here alone in this beautiful place, miles from anyone. She and my father were going to get a divorce. I didn't get a sense that the taboo would stop her if she really wanted to sleep with me.

Did my mother love me enough to give me what I most wanted? I mean it was now or never. If I didn't make this happen now, then I would regret it for the rest of my life. We were both here alone. It was now or never.

My mother kept silently evaluating me as she ate. I really started to think I had blown it. My dream of being with this woman who had conceived me, carried me for 9 months in her body, given birth to me, breast fed me, treated my cuts and scrapes and raised me seemed to be vanishing into thin air. I wanted to love her. I wanted to fuck her senseless. I wanted to marry her. I desperately wanted her to want me.

We finished dinner. We sat there for a moment in silence. She sipped her drink and cast her eyes around the room.

"Oh mommy," I whispered, feeling defeated.

Barbara put her glass down. She stood up. She came around and reached out for me. I took her hand and stood up. I looked into her eyes. She came in close. She stroked the side of my face with her free hand.

"I want to dance," she said to me. "Dance with me David."

"Sure mom," I said, breaking into a smile.

She turned and led me by the hand through a narrow aisle between the tables. We stepped out through the open French doors and onto the wide balcony. The night air was warm and the music wafted across the space and hung in the air.

My mother stopped in the middle of the balcony. She let go of my hand and turned to face me. The subdued light from the surrounding tables and the long string of globes lining the balcony glowed in her hair. She stepped in close to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder and I slipped my arm around her waist. Our fingers entwined. We began to slowly dance. She was right up against me.

For a moment I wondered what all those people around us thought. Did they think my mother was an aggressive cougar with a cub, or a cradle snatcher? Did they see the family resemblance in our facial features and note it?

Barbara felt so good in my arms. It only took a moment. She let go of my hand. Her hand slipped off my shoulder and she took me in her arms. I sighed and slowly closed my eyes. I cuddled her as we slowly turned and turned to the soft dreamy melody spreading out across the balcony in the night air.

I could feel her breath in my ear as she slowly exhaled. I could feel her lips on my cheek. I could feel her beautiful body pressed right up against mine.

"Oh my God," I whispered. "I love dancing with you, mom."

"This is nice, isn't it David," my mother softly said.

"I'm so glad you said yes and came away with me mom. I love you."

My mother softly laughed in my ear. Her giggle sent shivers up my spine. My cock was still rock hard.

"I'm glad I said yes as well."

"You know Barbara I really do...," I urged, before my mother cut me off.

"Don't say it unless you really mean it David. I've already had my heart broken by one liar. I couldn't handle it done by another."

"I do mean it mom," I whispered in my mother's ear as I ran my fingers up and down her spine.

I heard my mom sigh. I felt her gently tremble as I touched her.

"I think you're just looking for a good time David," my mother said, running her fingers through my hair. "I think you just want to take me to bed."

Her warm breath in my ear caused me to lose the plot of our conversation. For a moment I thought I was going to cum in my pants. She was pressed up against me.

"David?"

"Oh my God," I hissed.

She started softly laughing in my ear.

"Are you actually going to cum," my mom asked me.

"No I just...," I said before she cut me off.

"You're about to cum, aren't you - be honest?"

"No, I mean, well I mean, no I..."

"Yeah right - you have no self-control honey. You're out of your depth David. You wouldn't last 2 minutes in bed with me."

"Oh my God mommy," I whispered.

Barbara laughed again. She seemed to glue herself to me. She softly kissed my neck. I could feel her lips touching the sensitive skin around my ear. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I can feel your cock digging into me David."

"Oh my God mom."

"It's pretty big. It's thick."

"Oh my God mom."

"I guess you've never heard me talk this way before -- it must be strange for you."

"I love it mom."

"Desperate horny kid."

I ran my hands up and down her back. I let my palms slide over my mother's behind.

"I think you've fallen under my spell David," my mother whispered in my ear as she ran her fingers through my hair and then caressed the back of my neck with her thumb.

I gently laughed. I held Barbara close to me as we danced. I was aching for her to seduce me with her soft words and her light warm touch.

"Don't you think so David?"

"I think so as well mom." I whispered back after a moment. "I've always wanted to be under your spell."

My mother laughed in my ear.

"You like being seduced by an older woman," Barbara asked.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"But I thought you were the one coming onto me David? You've been so pushy."

I laughed again.

"I guess I am a bit out of my depth mommy."

"You're just really horny, right?"

"All the time mom."

"Uh huh," my mother said, cupping the side of my face in her hand and stroking my cheek, while looking into my eyes, "I think so as well. It is a bit dangerous though, my love."

"No, I don't think so," I returned with a sigh, closing my eyes as she softly kissed my cheek and then placed her lips on my ear and exhaled inside. "Why is it dangerous, mother?"

"Well I might decide to take advantage of you David. I might push you around. I might overwhelm you. I mean I probably will do that if I decide to sleep with you. And that's what you want, right?"

I gasped. A thrill ran through me. I grinned. My mother laughed at me.

"David?"

I softly smiled.

"I mean that's what would happen David. One person usually gets the upper hand in a relationship and I certainly would have the control in any relationship we decided to have."

"Yes, I understand Barbara."

"And is that something you want?"

"Yes, I want that," I whispered, pressing my erection into her body.

My mother laughed again.

"Then again I might just call your father and tell him all about your sleazy shenanigans."

I gasped at the idea.

"Ah look out," my mother whispered, interrupting her spell casting. "A guy is coming over to cut in."

I opened my eyes and looked. Sure enough an older man had gotten up from his seat at the edge of the dance floor and was coming across the balcony. I felt suddenly possessive and jealous. I felt angry.

"He's pretty good looking David, and he's closer to my age than you are."

"Don't," I hissed.

"He looks like he's really good in bed David. I'm sure he would last a lot longer than you would."

"Mom!"

"I told you I might make you sleep on the lounge for the whole 2 weeks. I told you I might find a hot man and share the honeymoon bed with him. Didn't I say that?"

My mother and I were bickering in our soft voices. The older man had reached us. He stood besides us. He cleared his throat.

"Hmmm, didn't I say that David? I'll make you listen at the bedroom door. Didn't I..."

"Yes mother, I remember."

"May I cut in," the older man finally asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

My mom peeled herself off me. She turned and looked at the man. She broke into a beautiful smile. I was all set to shove him, to tell him to fuck off, but I didn't want to upset my mother.

He was a good looking guy and he was older than I was. Barbara was looking up at him with her dreamy come fuck me eyes and that soft seductive smile on her lips. I grew so anxious.

"Can I have a dance with you beautiful lady?"

"I love you Barbara," I said desperately, "I adore you and I can't stop thinking about you."

"Can I have a dance with you beautiful lady?"

My mother looked sideways at me. The older man reached in to take my mother's hand. She slowly pulled it away. She turned back to me. I felt her press her body against mine again. She was back in my arms.

"I'm not interested. My husband and I are on our honeymoon. It's our first day here," my mother said, looking in my eyes and slowly running her fingers through my hair. "We have some big plans for tonight. We have some fireworks organized."

I gasped. My mom gazed at my mouth.

"Don't we honey," my mother asked me. "There's going to be a few explosions tonight."

I grinned at Barbara. I ran my hands over her body.

"I see, but one dance wouldn't hurt," the older man said.

"Didn't you hear what I just said," my mother stated.

"Your husband is a very lucky young man, but still..."

My mother turned her head. She addressed the intruder.

"Fuck off," Barbara stated.

I grinned at my mother. She turned back to me. It happened so swiftly. The intruder got to watch.

My mom took the sides of my face in her hands. She leant in, closing her eyes as she advanced. She parted her lips. I gasped and closed my eyes. Our lips met in a kiss.

Barbara softly whined and sighed as our mouths collided. I sensed that the older man had withdrawn, with his tail between his legs.

Oh my God, I thought. I was kissing my mother on a balcony in a restaurant in paradise. My incestuous dreams were going to come true!

* * * * *

We were inside the honeymoon cabin. We were inside the bedroom. My head was spinning and my body was on fire. My mother broke our deep noisy kiss -- she withdrew her tongue from my mouth and her lips from mine. She backed out of my arms. I urgently reached for her, but she slapped my hand away.

"Owww," I whined.

"Just stand there and watch son," my mother whispered.

My hands trembled. I was breathing hard and fast and my heart pounded in my chest. I stood there and watched as my mother turned her back to me.

"Unzip me David," Barbara asked.

I stepped up to her. I took the zipper in my fingertips and pulled it down. She stepped away from me again. She turned to face me. She slipped the shoulder straps from her shoulders. She took the dress in her fingertips and wriggled, shimmied and pulled. The sexy black dress fell to the floor.

"Oh my God mommy," I hissed.

She was about to kick off her high heels and roll her stockings down and off.

"No, leave them on Barbara," I demanded.

She grinned at me in the dark. I stared at my mother's pale delicious curves. I slowly ran my eyes over her bare breasts. My eyes descended, taking in her legs. She was wearing the pair of sexy black lace panties, under her cocktail dress, just as she said she was. The underwear clung to her creamy hips. She turned and showed me her white back -- the dark lace looked so striking against her skin.

"Come here and give your mother a kiss, Barbara softly said, turning back to me, opening her arms.

I went to her again. I took her warm beautiful form in my arms. I ran my fingers through the dark hair obscuring her dark eyes. I leant in and our mouths met in another deep hot kiss. I slid my tongue inside Barbara's mouth and she wrestled me with hers.

I broke the kiss and buried my lips in the nape of her neck. I was hyperventilating. I was so excited. My mom sighed. I felt her fingers fiddling with my shirt. She unbuttoned me so quickly. She made me break contact with her neck so she could pull my shirt off me. Barbara dropped it to the floor and went after my pants. I ran my fingers along the back of her neck, gently caressing the hair I found there. I kissed her. I placed soft pecks on the side of her neck.

My mother laughed and kissed my chest. I gasped -- Barbara took one of my nipples between her lips and sucked on the tip. She flicked her tongue against it over and over.

"Oh, Jesus mom!"

I cradled the back of her head with one hand, while I softly stroked and squeezed her breasts with my other hand. My lips were still running quickly up and down my mother's neck.

She undid my belt and pulled it free. She dropped it and then went and unsnapped by pants and then reached in and unzipped me. My pants dropped to my feet. She told me to step out and I did. I kicked off my shoes.

My mother shoved her hand inside my underwear. She grabbed hold of the base of my large hard cock. She crushed the shaft in her small hot hand. I groaned in her ear. I jumped on the spot. Her hand slid up the length and closed around the knob.

"Ohhhh," I groaned into her hair.

"Like that baby," Barbara asked with a laugh.

"Oh God yes," I replied, muttering softly in her ear.

I twitched as she squeezed the head of my cock.

"It's very hard David."

"God, I love you mother," I enthused and then groaned.

"I know you do baby. It feels good, doesn't it."

I didn't answer. I sought out my mother's lips. I ran my fingers down her belly as our mouths collided again in a noisy contact. I wriggled in under the black lace undies and pushed my hand in. My mother sighed and kissed me more deeply and fiercely as my fingers ran over her damp pubic hair and slipped along the folds of her pussy. I found Barbara's clitoris quickly and began to gently roll and rub my thumb and index finger over it, while my other fingers caressed her labia.

She was so wet. She was slippery. She reached down and grabbed my moving hand through the black lace. I placed 2 fingers on the entrance to her body and pressed. She broke the kiss. She closed her eyes tight and her jaw slowly dropped.

"Got ya mom, "I whispered as I slowly pushed my 2 fingers inside Barbara's body.

"Awww my gawd kid," my mother groaned out.

We stood there in the dark bedroom jerking each other off. I finger-fucked my mom with deep firm strokes. My thumb circled and slipped over her clitoris. She was rolling and twisting her hips. Barbara's hand was still in my underwear. She was working me into a frenzy with her long thick strokes. I could hear her caressing my length. The motion was sticky and squishy.

"Mommy, stop or else I'll...," I hissed, but she cut in.

"Oh my God kid, I can't handle...," she whispered.

We pulled our hands out of each other's pants with a laugh. I kissed her deeply one more time and then I reached down and pulled off my underwear. My large cock sprang out.

She pulled her black lace panties down and off. She left the stockings and high heels on as I asked her to.

"You can keep these as a souvenir or a trophy," my mother said, throwing the black lace panties in the direction of my suitcase. "I won't wash them for you either."

I grinned.