My Wife, Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can show them to dad," I suggested with a cheeky grin.

My mother laughed.

"I don't know about that," she said, "he might get really pissed at you and we both may end up in jail if he gets nasty."

"You're all mine now Barbara."

"Yep, sure am."

My Mom looked at my dick. She grinned.

"Nice one," she whispered, "Do you want me to suck that first before we fuck?"

"Oh my God, please yes, "I whispered.

"You better not blow it too soon though baby or there'll be hell to pay."

I turned and Barbara smacked my behind hard with the palm of her hand. The sound rang out in the bedroom.

"Owww," I said, looking back at her and grinning.

"Did you like that David," she asked.

I rubbed my bum and nodded. My mother laughed.

"I'll put you over my knee later honey and really let you have it, but for now get on that damned bed kid."

"Do you promise mom?"

"Oh yeah David," my mother said, "you won't be able to sit down for a week after I finish with you."

I laughed and climbed onto the honeymoon bed. Barbara followed me on.

I felt her grab me from behind. She started laughing. I turned and took her in my arms. We were both laughing. We were wrestling. We were shrieking. I got her down. I almost had her pinned.

My mother and I rolled across the bed. We were close to the edge at one moment and I thought we were going to fall right off the side of the bed. I picked her up and sat up with her. My lips met hers and we kissed deeply. My hands roved slowly over her pale breasts. The two of us settled. We were both deeply absorbed in each other.

Barbara broke the kiss with a sweet smack. She exhaled hotly in my face. Her eyes were inches from mine. She slowly ran her fingers through my damp hair. We were both so aroused and so focused on each other.

"I love you mommy," I softly said, gazing into her dark shadowy eyes.

"I love you too David," Barbara whispered, "and I'm going to show you how much. Now go and lay down in the middle of the bed."

I moved back to the centre of the bed.

"Get down on your back kid and get ready for heaven," my mom stated.

I lay down and put my hands behind my head. My mother approached from between my open legs. She was a shadowy fluid leonine form in the darkness. I watched her head drop and I felt her soft lips touch my toes and her warm breath caress the skin on the underside of my feet. I felt her mouth come into contact again and again with my calves and my knees as she moved up my body. She slowly ran her hands along my legs as she moved between my thighs. I felt her rub her face on me as she traversed me.

"Oh, Barbara, I love it so much," I whispered as I felt her hot breath, her hair, and her lips on my hips.

"I know you do my baby," my mother whispered, looking up at me with a soft smile, "I can feel your body trembling."

I sighed again as my mom's breasts met my tingling cock. She positioned them and then lay down. I felt her nipple hard against the middle of the underside of my shaft. I could sense her breast squished and billowing against my length. Meanwhile her lips were travelling over my ribs and her fingers were slowly crawling across my chest.

I closed my eyes and slowly extended my head back, stretching my spine, so I was grinding my scalp in the pillow and was taut and trembling as Barbara touched me.

My mother laughed at me. She lunged at my nipples. She nibbled and sucked them.

"Oh God mom," I hissed, "suck my dick. Please do it."

Barbara broke into more sweet laughter. She softly slapped my belly. I flexed my body. I curved my spine. My cock was hard and it was dripping.

"Desperate kid -- what, you don't like being teased and driven slowly mad?"

"Awww c'mon mom," I added, pleading with her, "do it, please."

My mom laughed again. She dropped down between my legs. She took the base of my cock in her fingertips. I saw her face positioned behind my shaft. We both watched as yet another drop of fluid emerged from the point. She laughed.

"Horny kid," she whispered, "whoops, wasn't quick enough -- it's run down your dick."

I gasped as my mother moved and did it. Her head dropped. Her lips came into contact with the head. Her mouth slipped snugly and firmly over the knob and then she was sinking down the shaft. I gasped and then I groaned as I felt her hot soft mouth engulf me.

I curled my toes and I reached out and placed my hand on my mother's pale shoulder. I watched Barbara's head slowly drop and then slowly rise through half closed eyes.

My whole body from top to toes was awash in the most exquisite sort of pleasure. I could feel my mother dragging and sucking, her head rising, her head twisting, as she withdrew with a sticky slurp. My cock tingled as she did it. I groaned again and again as she did it. I watched her quickly flash her soft tongue over the point when she was at the top and then I watched her drop again and felt that wet heat surrounding me.

"Oh my God mommy," I urged her as she started flashing up and down in the dark.

"You like that kid," Barbara asked me quickly, momentarily releasing me at the top of the stroke, before licking the oozing tip, and sinking down yet again.

"Yes, yes," I whispered, "turn your body around and sit on my face mom."

"Ooh, that's an idea," Barbara stated, looking up at me once she had finished her next stroke.

My mother rose over me. She swung her leg and positioned herself. I reached up and took hold of her hips in my hands. I inhaled and mom sat down on my face. My lips met her wet pussy. I groaned deeply. I was in heaven.

I ran my flat tongue back and forth across my mother's pussy. I reached in and gently pulled her lips apart with my fingertips and then focused on washing and flicking my mother's clitoris with the tip of my tongue. I felt Barbara's body tremble as I worked on her and worked on her and worked on her.

The aroma of my mother's body was so intoxicating. I couldn't breathe for a long time, but I wouldn't come up for air. I kept my eyes closed tight and just kept licking and sucking on her sweet spot. I was trying to provoke her. I could hear Barbara moaning with her mouth full. She was moving her lower body in short sharp circles and driving back and forth against my facial features.

Meanwhile my mother continued to suck my cock. My body was growing more and more tense as I approached orgasm. I was groaning with my mouth full.

I slipped out from underneath her. She withdrew. My hard cock popped out of her mouth. My whole body was trembling. My whole body was tense. My groin was radiating pleasure. Barbara lay down on her side and grinned at me.

I reached out and grabbed my mom's hip.

"God, I wanna fuck you mommy," I fiercely whispered.

"I know you do son, but take a quick break or else you'll lose it too quickly inside me."

"Please mommy," I pleaded, moving in closer. "I wanna fuck you so badly."

"Shoosh, shoosh baby," My mother whispered in my ear, soothing me, running her fingers through my hair. "You do as I tell you to do."

She took me in her arms. She gazed into my eyes. She leant in and kissed my lips. She broke the kiss and ran her fingers through my hair. She kissed my neck. She kissed my ears and then my mouth again.

"You're my baby," she whispered after breaking the kiss, "my one and only."

I grinned and I nodded.

"You're more important to me, than your daddy is," she said. She kissed me again.

"Yes, I love you so much mommy," I whispered in her face when she broke the kiss again.

"I love you too baby," Barbara whispered. "Okay enough waiting son, let me get underneath you and then we'll do it."

Oh boy, I was so ready for this! I had been waiting for this moment for so long!

My mother stretched out on her back, her head on the pillow. I was on my knees. My eyes were fixed on her groin. My cock was hard and thick.

Barbara grinned up at me. She grew her legs back and she slowly spread her thighs in front of me. I sighed. My eyes were glued on my mom's pussy. I could see the shape of her lips and the thatch of hair in the dark bedroom. Everything was sunken in shadow. I took my eyes off my mother's pussy for a second and ran my eyes along her legs and over her feet. She was wearing her glossy stilettos and her sheer stockings.

"Like what you see son," my mom asked me with a smile, as my eyes drifted on to her pussy again.

I nodded. I licked my lips. I was so ready. I didn't say anything. I moved between her open legs. I adjusted myself. My mother took my cock in her fingers and positioned me. She placed a hand on my side. My oozing tip was brushing against soft female pussy.

My mother released a long drawn out wail and I groaned as I did it. I pushed and I felt my mother's pussy softly resist me for a fleeting moment, and then her body was completely vulnerable to me. My jaw dropped as I felt my knob just penetrate and vanish inside Barbara's snug molten body. And I just kept slowly plummeting. My mother's lips slipped smoothly and snugly around my thick shaft. Inch after inch plunged inside and then I hit rock bottom.

"Awwwww," my mum and I exploded together. "Awwwww Jesus!"

She grabbed my sides and threw her head back and closed her eyes. I looked down at my mother and my jaw dropped. I was hyperventilating. I was screwing her. I was rubbing my cock inside her. My cock was buried really deep. She was so slippery.

"Awwwww my God - you fucking beautiful kid!"

"Ohhhh mommy," I whined.

My mother opened her eyes. I stretched out and kissed her lips. She ran her hands up my flanks and gently pulled me down on top of her. The two of us made out as I withdrew my cock and then slid it back inside her.

Barbara broke the kiss and whispered in my ear.

"Make love to me son. Make it hot and adoring."

"Yes, Barbara my love," I whispered.

I cradled my mother under her shoulder blades. I kissed her mouth and her neck. My lower body moved swiftly and rhythmically. Her body rolled and accepted my deep thrusts with a soft slap of form upon form.

"Awwww Awwww Awwww," my mother and I repeated together.

That tingling sensation, which my mother had caused, when she sucked my cock returned. I was moving more forcefully. Barbara was groaning. She was dragging her fingernails along my spine. The underside of my knob billowed and dragged effortlessly in the depths of my own mother. Pre-cum leapt. My sensitive shaft flashed, penetrating with a squish.

"Awwwww fuck mommy!"

"Awwwww God honey," she shrieked at me.

It felt so good. The pleasure was just dynamite. It was so delicious and it was building and building.

"Awwwww God mommy!"

My cock was growing even thicker and harder as my body was preparing itself. I must have been so awkward and so crude. My mother wasn't complaining though.

"Awwwww I'm going to cum honey," my mother said in a deep voice. "You're going to make mommy cum baby. Awwwww."

Barbara ran her fingers through my hair. She grabbed my shoulders and then she grabbed my sides. Her body began to tremble. Her limbs grew animated. I watched her jaw drop and her eyes close. Her body began to rock. I penetrated her. I screwed her deeply. She came with a flood of fluid on my cock.

"God, I love incest," I fiercely whispered.

"AWWWWW GGGGAAAAWWWWDDDD DDDDAAAAVVVVVIIIIDDDD IIII'MMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"

I was so close to exploding myself. My mother jerked back and forth. Every part of her beautiful body was moving with nervous explosions and racing tremors. The perspiration shone on her skin. Her damp hair clung to her forehead. I couldn't take it anymore -- it felt so good and she was my mother after all.

"AAAAWWWW DDDDAAAAVVVVIIIIDDDD HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY!"

I lost control. My hips were running on autopilot. My mom felt so snug and so soft and so hot. Her beautiful body was built to take my semen.

"Awwwww God mommy," I stated loudly and then my voice grew in volume, "AWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYY! AWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYY!"

I shuddered. I was so repetitive. I drove my cock in and drew it out repeatedly in short sharp bursts as the sensation tore through my dick. I began to fire. I shot hard. I impaled my trembling epileptic mother deeply and fired my hot semen inside her again and then again and then again.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

She locked me in place with her legs. The two of us rolled across the bed. She was coming down from her orgasm and I was squirting and dribbling inside her beautiful body. It was ecstatic and it was noisy. My mom ended up on top of me when I abruptly finished with a hard shudder.

"Oh my God honey," Barbara stated, trembling and out of breath, "Mommy loves you so much!"

I ran my fingers through her damp auburn hair, sweeping the loose strands from her dark eyes. Her head dropped and her lips sank into mine. We pressed our tongues together. We ran our hands over each other. We broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you mummy," I whispered. "I love you so much."

"I love you too my baby," Barbara said.

A moment later we were kissing again. It was deep and feverish. It was incredible. The two of us had lost our minds.

* * * * **

It was the most amazing 2 weeks of my life. I really didn't want to leave.

Everything had changed between my mom and I. The car trip here and our first dinner together were fun. We had flirted and talked dirty to each other. We had laughed and drunk too much champagne. But then we had come back to the cabin after dinner and had sex. Then later that night we had sex again. And then later that night we had sex again. There were so many orgasms and we shared so much cum over the course of 2 weeks.

Everything had changed between mom and I. We were in love with each other. We were making love together every night.

We liked to sleep face to face, in each other's arms, with the twisted and damp bed sheets wrapped around our limbs. The warm scented breeze would pass through the open window and the sunlight would touch our bodies in the morning. We would lie together in the deepest slumber until the early afternoon. Hunger would drive us to peel our sticky bodies apart and go in search of food. Then in the later afternoon we would peel all our clothes off, race hand in hand down the sand and swim in the sea as the sun slowly dropped and the sky was filled with fire.

My mother and I spent all our time alone, except for dinner. We always showered together in the dark and then we dressed well. We got in my car at night and we would drive to a restaurant. We ate. We came back here. We just ignored everybody. It was just us two in our bubble.

The nightly love ritual would start again in our honeymoon bed and it wouldn't stop until the early hours of the morning. I never realised that another person could make me feel so good. It really was a dream come true connecting sexually with one of my parents.

This was such a great moment.

"I love you so much David."

"I love you so much as well mom. Let's get married. I want you to be my wife."

My mother looked at me with surprise and then she broke into soft laughter. She studied me in silence for a moment. She kissed my mouth hard. Barbara broke the kiss. She looked down at my hard cock. She rolled onto her back.

"Come here son." My mother whispered urgently, reaching for me, "we'll talk about how I'm going to divorce your father and marry you, as we fuck."

I gasped. My eyes lit up. I leapt up. Soon enough the sounds of fiercely whispered words, of groans, of forced breathing and of thumping colliding bodies filled the cabin as the mysterious night hung in the warm air.