All Comments on 'My Wife Brooke'

by UpstaterNY

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
migmigalmost 20 years ago
Welcome

To another in a long line of cuckold wimp stories.I had hopes in the beginning of something different,but ,alas,no such luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is fantasy?

I have never met a man who admitted to enjoying the fantasy of seeing the one he loved, his life partner, having sex with another man. I know there are probably some who do...I've just never met them. So I can't relate to the husband at all! He seemed like a masocist to me. The wife? Divorce this woman immediately and get as far away as possible.

This story is all too un-original on this site and furthermore it smacks of racism. Did you pick this up from "Soul on Ice" the old Black Panther book on raping white women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
And Then...........

Then I got dressed. went out, captured the bastard that just fucked my wife and threw him in the trunk. Then I drove to a remote area. I cut the bastards cock off and left him there begging for mercy.

I got one of those gift bags, dropped the big, black, DEAD cock into it, then drove home.

When I got home, my slut wife was getting out of the shower.I told her that I had a special gift for her. I told her that I hoped that this gift would encourage her not to disrespect me anymore and to listen to me when I tell her that I didn't fuck the bimbo at the strip joint or anywhere else at any other time. I told her that the gift was on the kitchen counter and she should sit down before opening it.

I heard my wife entering the kitchen. Then a cry of "Oh my God". Then a thump as she hit the floor, fainted away.

I wondered if her boyfriend was still screaming in the woods as I entered the strip joint to go collect the fuck that lying stripper bitch owed me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Why?

If you assholes don't like the Loving Wives stories QUIT READING THEM! I enjoyed it. Well written and good story line. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Just crap!

To the "Pinhead" who posted below: Using your own words, if you don't like the responses, why read them? The problem is not with the category, it is with this story. It's another in a long line of myth-propagating, cliche-ridden, stereotypical wimp husband stories. Like we don't have enough of them already.

Regarding the first comment, I too thought at the beginning of the story, there just might be something to enjoy here. But it just degenerated into a pile of crap like the guy below seems to enjoy.

Just a thought, other than the ending, pathetic as it was, didn't another author write a similar story where the husband was tied to a chair and forced to witness his wife's infidelity in her retaliation of his supposed cheating? I enjoyed his resolution much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Category

It seems that the folks that leave negative responses to these kinds of stories (i.e. cuckold, cheating wife, wimp hubby) basically don't like the genre. Which is fine, not everyone can like the same things. But why then do you (the negative respondents) bother replying? I understand that someone might not like the content. If that is the case e-mail literotica and ask them to add more categories so you could avoid what you don't like.

I liked the story and thought it was a fun read.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
My mistake.

If I had read your profile first I could have avoided this story. At least your other stories stated in the title the type of story it was.

For those who love/like these types of stories it looks like it hit the nail on the head. I just don't know of very many people who relish being put down and then stepped on. If that is you then great.

I agree that literotica should have a category for the wimp, cuckhold, bi courious, big dick loving males out there, then we who are not into that wouldn't have to read through almost to the end to find out it is a wimp story.

It would have better to have put this into gay or erotic coupling rather than in loving wives. The wives that I have met if they truly love their husbands don't do what Brooke did, they get the facts first.

George

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Hey, thanks for reminding me to read the bio..

I had this big comment about another wimp-husband, slut-wife story all planed out, then I find he meant to write this story like it turned out. Well, who can blame him? I mean, the ratio of cucklold stories to loving couple stories was getting dangerously close to 500 to 1 instead of the more common 750 to 1 that it is normally.

UpstaterNY, you just keep on churning this crap out, so those nasty actual "loving wives" stories don't have a chance to entertain anyone and will get lost in the sea of useless sludge of cheating wives and sub-wimp husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DUMB SHIT

WHY MUST IT BE A WELL MUSCLED NIGGER WITH A DICK AS LONG AS HIS ANKLES, WHY NOT ONE OF THE AID INFECTED, SKINNY ASS DRUNK FUCKS THAT HAVEN'T TAKEN A BATH IN 10 YEARS? FOR WHITE TRASH AND CUM EATING FAGGOTS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A THRILLER.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Big dick?

Are you trying to tell us that blacks have big dicks? Well you are to late, it seems like every idiot that writes these wimp stories has to include a big dicked black. Why not try to be a little orginal by saying that she was going to have sex with a 5'4" black janitor with a 5' dick, believe it or not there are some of those out there too.

You really need to write a sequel to this, where he throws the unloving bitch out. There is no love or trust on her part in this story. Maybe you might have her get AIDS in the sequel, than her and her black lover can both die in a charity ward.

RansomRansomalmost 20 years ago
Break out the waders

UpstaterNY you really know how to stir up shit among the hateful. Had Brooke decided to fuck little Scottie, the pimple faced white retard next door, I doubt you would have so many negative comments. Believe it or not, there are people who are not happy unless they have something to bitch about. What a fucking firestorm of racial hatred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Your single

Why would a single guy write about wives that cheat and husband's that cum without being touched while watching it. If you love your wife, having her cheat on you, whether you see it or hear about it can tear your heart out. Nobody cheats like that and if they do, it's a guaranteed trip to divorce court. Get a wife and see how it feels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good story

Obviously not everyone will like every story. I thought this was a good story. Keep up the good work.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Revenge?

NO, it is not revenge---It is HATE!

Sex is not a weapon of revenge; or at least, shouldn't be.

He's waiting for Darnell to come back? I would be waiting with the .357 for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More crap.

About some wimp that gets off watching his wife fuck another man. Worse fucking a Negro. Every woman I have ever seen that fucked a Negro was a slut or had very low self-esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very sexy!

The author has a sexy, psychologically powerful imagination and great timing.

To the moron who left the racist comment: leave literotica and never return. Yours is the kingdom of stupidity.

One final observation for the racist: it is so obvious that you long for what you say you hate. Bend over and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong section, fags to the left

I hope you turn you pussy card because she fucked you like the bitch you are.

CreamlustCreamlustover 11 years ago
Real man

It takes a real man to not be intimidated by your woman enjoying some extra cock.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
it took a real cuckold

to make the last comment, WOW cream.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT A WIMPY CUCK

no extra pussy and the one he has is used, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
No Way

So an unwilling cuck is made willing? Impossible. This wouldn't happen. Just a jerkoff tale written by a cum licking asshole.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HOW WIMPY AND CUCKY DOES ONE HAVE TO BE

when not even a bullet is worth wasting on him. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Tied down

Wife ties.him down and.fuck Darnell, the human dildo in front of him. Dildo has to be black to make it sting more.Husband becomes cuck. Never read this before in LW.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

They deserve each other. I give them a year, if that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous