My wife catches me

Story Info
I pay the price for my infidelity.
4.5k words
4.37
13.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This involves reluctant (at first) male on male sex; if that doesn't float your boat, you may want to skip this one. I wasn't sure at first what category to put this in - at first, non consensual/reluctant seemed like the right choice, but as the story evolved, there wasn't all that much reluctance, so group sex it is. My characters surprised me in some other respects, taking on a life of their own. Enjoy.

"Oh God, fuck me harder lover, fuck me deep." That was my fuck buddy Susie. We were in the guest bedroom of my home. Well, technically my wife's home. Susie was an amazing lover, the best fuck I had ever had. And very, very vocal. Fortunately my wife was on a business trip, so we had the place to ourselves.

Why was I fucking Susie when I was very happily married? Well ... my wife Jill is amazing, a great companion, smart, beautiful, and our sex life is ... fine. Sex with Susie, though, was on a whole different level. Though if I'm being honest with myself, and you readers, the main reason I was cheating on Jill was simply that men aren't naturally monogamous. After all, Susie wasn't the first woman I had cheated with, and some of the others were no better lovers than Jill. I just needed variety.

Susie is a sexy redhead. I wouldn't call her beautiful, but pretty enough, skinny, with A cup breasts. But she is a sex machine.

Jill ... well, you'll meet her soon. A real beauty - long brown hair, a pretty face with amazing blue eyes - her brown hair and blue eyes a rare combination, but it certainly worked for her. Wonderful smile. And, lest you think I'm leaving her body for last because it isn't as hot as her other features, that's very much not the case. Smoking hot body, firm C cup breasts, thin waist, perfect ass, long athletic legs. And in the bedroom ... fine. More than fine. But while she was so much prettier than Susie, she wasn't quite the animal in bed that Susie was.

Where was I? Oh, yeah. Fucking Susie from behind. We had been at it for a while, foreplay, oral, fucking in various positions. She had orgasmed three times; I hadn't cum yet. But I was getting there, pounding her from behind, deep and fast.

If I wasn't so involved with fucking my sexy lover, and if she wasn't so loud, I might have heard the front door open and close. Maybe even a "honey, I'm home;" I don't know, I assume so; as I said I didn't hear it, I was lost in Susie's amazing pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh, fuck I'm going to cum, I'm going to fill you," I said. And then - I mean, that was (I didn't know it yet) already bad enough, but the next words really sealed it: "fuck fuck fuck, cumming, filling you up, you're the best fuck I've ever had." And I released myself inside her, pumping load after load of my spunk deep inside her. She came at the same time, crying out,"oh God, cumming again, you fuck me so good lover."

I pulled out, and got ready to cuddle with Susie. But as I turned over, I looked at the bedroom door. There was Jill, standing in the doorway.

"Oh, fuck, honey, it's not what it looks like." Maybe the stupidest thing I had yet said that morning.

Jill was ... not happy. Understandably. "What the fuck Peter you cheating bastard! Not what it looks like? I just watched you cum in that harlot's pussy. The best you've ever had? What the fuck." she turned her gaze on Susie, "and you, get the fuck out of my home, you skanky whore." Susie was only too happy to oblige, putting on her clothes and exiting past my furious wife.

"I'm so, so sorry honey. I'll never do it again. And ... I thought you weren't going to be back until tomorrow?"

"Well obviously I came home early, you cheating son of a bitch. I thought I'd surprise you. And I guess I did, just not in the way that I expected. I find you cock deep in that ugly flat chested whore."

Well, "flat chested" was fair. And as for whore ... Susie certainly wasn't the most chaste woman on the planet. But "ugly," that wasn't true. Susie was cute enough. But I wasn't about to correct Jill on that point.

"You're spending the night here in the guest room alone. And clean up the mess you made with that harlot. I'm going to cool down before making any decisions. As she left the room to head for the master bedroom, she turned to me "lucky for you. If I had to make a decision tonight, you'd probably wake up missing your balls."

I left for work the next morning without seeing Jill (my balls thankfully still attached); I figured giving her more cool off time was for the best. I texted back and forth with Susie; she offered to let me stay with her if I needed a place to crash.

I came home after work. Jill wasn't home yet. I decided to make dinner as a peace offering. Nothing fancy, just a stir fry. As I was chopping vegetables for it, she arrived home. She was obviously still very upset with me, but there was a noticeable thaw. I cooked the stir fry, and we ate dinner, talking awkwardly about nothing, avoiding the elephant in the room.

After dinner, Jill sighed. "Obviously we have to talk." She led me into the living room. "Peter, I know that monogamy is hard. It's hard for me too. You know that I was a little ... promiscuous before we met. But when we got married, I vowed to remain faithful. And I have. It hasn't always been easy - I've been tempted too. But I've never given in to temptation. You were enough for me" She paused for a moment, went into the kitchen, and poured glasses of wine for us. I was obviously nervous, and gulped mine down quickly. Jill continued: "Peter, you betrayed my trust. I want to salvage this marriage, but it won't be easy."

I found myself getting dizzy and very sleepy. Jill kept talking, but I didn't really hear what she was saying. Soon I was out.

I woke up - I'm not sure how much later - naked and tied to our bed.

"What the fuck Jill, what are you going to do to me? Did you put something in my drink? Don't I have a choice?"

"Oh, you have a choice. You can tell me to untie you, and you can leave the house tonight, and I will file for divorce tomorrow. Or you can remain tied, and acquiesce to whatever comes next, and try to save our marriage. But choose now; once you agree, you're agreeing to EVERYTHING that happens next. I will promise though that you will suffer no permanent injury, and in fact I expect that you'll actually get a lot of pleasure from this." She giggled. "Though not nearly as much pleasure as I will." I reluctantly agreed.

Jill had a short skirt on, and a sheer white blouse with no bra. She climbed on to the bed, straddling my face. She didn't have any underwear on. She lowered herself onto my mouth, "get me ready." I wondered, ready for what? I was afraid to ask. I licked her enthusiastically. Not so bad so far; I loved eating pussy and Jill tasted wonderful.

Normally I'd keep going until she came. But after just a few minutes of licking, as soon as she was wet with her juices and my saliva, she got off me. "Now for your first surprise," she said.

She got up, opened the door, and let in her gay friend Craig. "You know Craig, he helped me move you into the bedroom and tie you up."

"Hey man, you know, cheating on my friend Jill, very not cool" he said.

"Honey, I do have one little confession to make. Not nearly on the level of your transgression, not a betrayal, not even a lie. An omission, about something before we even met. But I didn't mention that Craig and I had been occasional fuck buddies before you and I met. You see, he's not entirely gay. He's bi. He mostly likes cock, but he likes pussy also. MY pussy. And yes, he was one of the temptations that I mentioned. He wanted to fuck me after you and I got together. But I told him no, I remained faithful. But now - well I told him what you did, and I told him that he could fuck me. And now you're going to watch."

I haven't described Craig yet. He is ... okay, I'm not at all attracted to guys, but I can be objective. Pretty hot. Short blonde hair. Deep blue eyes. His body was very toned - he worked out constantly. Broad shoulders, a six pack, muscular legs. Not huge muscles, but well defined. I could see why Jill would want to fuck him.

He got undressed, and I had another clue as to why Jill wanted to fuck him. Jill is.. not a size queen exactly, but she likes a big cock. My cock, since we started dating & during our marriage. I'm not enormous, but about average length and definitely thicker than average. Craig was ... not quite porn star size, but impressive. Certainly a little bigger than mine.

We have a king size bed; there was plenty of room next to me for Jill and Craig.

Jill and Craig lay down together. They started making out. Craig pulled up her skirt and had his hands on her ass. She reached for his cock, and started stroking it. Craig fingered her already wet pussy. Jill pulled off her blouse, her beautiful firm breasts on display. Craig pushed her gently down, and sucked on her sensitive nipples. "Jill said, "Craig, that feels so nice, but I need you inside me."

I watched Craig slowly push his cock into Jill. Soon he was in all of the way. I was filled with jealousy - yeah, I'm a hypocrite, so sue me. But I was also strangely turned on.

He pumped his cock in and out of her pussy, varying the pace, but each time that he sped up, going a bit faster. They murmured endearments to each other, Jill telling him how much she had missed his cock. Jill came noisily on his cock. "Oh God, Craig, fill my married pussy with your cum." Soon enough he did just that.

They cuddled and kissed. "I really missed your cock, Craig. You fuck me so good." He responded, "I missed your sweet pussy too, baby. I'm so sorry that Peter cheated on you, but I'd be lying if I denied that it worked out well for me." Jill turned to me, "hey asshole, I guess fucking me wasn't good enough for you. Well, let me give you some news. Yes, you're a good lover, but Craig was and is a better fuck than you are. But did I act on that? No, I was faithful." She giggled, "Well, I didn't act on it until now."

"Now honey for your second surprise. It first occurred to me when I saw how flat chested your skank was. Almost like you were fucking a young boy." Again unfair, Susie maybe had a boyish figure, but she was nothing like a boy. Again I kept silent, figuring that now was not the time to correct my wife. "And then I also remembered something that Craig said to me when you and I first started dating. He was half joking, but only half - he told me what a cute ass you had, and that he would like to get some of that."

Well, I'm not stupid, I could see where this was going. "No honey, please, I'm not gay."

She laughed and said, "remember, you agreed to ANYTHING."

Craig was already next to me on the bed. He turned to me, and started stroking my body, gently, his hands on my chest, my nipples, my thighs. Teasing me. I turned red as my cock started to harden. His hands felt really good on me.

"It's cool man, you'll really like this. I've had my eye on that fine ass of yours for a long time."

He continued to tease me with his hands, coming close to my cock, then moving away. Soon I was rock hard. At that point he stroked me twice. I moaned.

Jill watched us, with a wicked grin on her face. "Okay, enough of that. Have him suck you hard again."

Peter moved his cock towards my mouth. Obviously, I had never sucked a cock before. I tentatively started licking him. "Oh, come on, you can do better than that. Let me untie you - but don't you dare leave the bed." She untied me, and I started sucking Peter's cock in earnest. I could taste Jill's juices on his cock. He quickly started to get hard.

I felt ... oh God, it's hard to explain. I wasn't attracted to Craig, I was dreading what I knew was coming next. But ... yes, I'm a cheating asshole, but I am also a considerate lover - and honestly the biggest turn on for me was always causing my partner to get excited. And Craig's growing erection was exciting me. A lot. I did that; my mouth was, my hands were, making his cock grow. I was still rock hard, even without continued stimulation.

I played with his balls while I sucked him - I liked having my balls played with, I figured he would also. And he did. "Oh, just like that, you are sucking me so good." He turned to Jill, "he's a natural, I can't believe he's been wasting this talent."

I wanted to make him cum in my mouth. I told myself it was to avoid the ass fucking that I knew was coming, but to be honest, the thought of making him explode in my mouth, of swallowing his spunk was making me incredibly turned on.

As I was sucking him, I felt something wet between my ass cheeks. Jill was lubing me up. "That's enough," she said. "Time for the main event."

Craig pulled his cock out of my mouth. He moved down towards the foot of the bed. He lubed his hard cock. I was on my back. He raised my legs up. I felt his hardness push against my ass. He pushed gently - I'll give him credit for that.

"Relax man, it will feel better if you just relax and let it happen."

I tried to relax. Took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Craig pushed slowly, his cock entering me. It hurt, but not as much as I expected. He slowly pushed deeper. Soon he was all of the way inside me. I still felt pain, but also pleasure as his big cock pushed against my prostate. I moaned.

Jill laughed. "He's a natural at this also." She turned to me, "hey honey, you're not an anal virgin any more. Doesn't Craig's cock feel good in you? Now you see why I like to fuck him."

He slowly started pushing in and out of me. And his cock did feel good in me - really good. "Oh, man, you have such a nice tight ass Peter. Take my cock you fucking slut."

He continued to fuck me. I gradually became more accustomed to his cock. He started pushing more forcefully into me. By then I was relaxed and loose. No pain at all, just pleasure. I moaned again.

Jill looked into my eyes. "Tell him how much you like his cock. Tell him."

"Oh God, I love your cock. You're filling my ass so good. I didn't know that getting my ass fucked would feel like this. Fuck me with the cock that just filled my wife."

"Fuck yes," he said. "Cumming in your tight ass." He filled me full of his cum.

He stayed inside me for a few minutes. Then he leaned down and kissed me, our tongues entwined and exploring each other's mouth. My first kiss with a man. It felt ... iit honestly felt great. Eventually he pulled out and got off the bed.

"Now for your third surprise. Let me introduce you to Josh and Sidney. They are friends of Craig, and they are 100% gay. They are a couple, but they like to 'play' with other men. And they really like turning straight men." She giggled, "But then I guess you aren't entirely straight any more."

They entered the room. Josh was tall and looked like a jock. Bigger than Craig, but not fat; more of a linebacker's build (I learned later that he had played division II football in college, and he had, indeed, been a linebacker). Sidney was a little guy, very effeminate looking. Actually - I couldn't help noticing - kind of a male version of Susie. He, too, was a redhead, and had a body that would have looked cute on a woman. Flat chested, of course, but no more so than Susie.

Josh was clearly in charge. He sucked Sidney's cock hard as I waited on the other side of the bed. He told me to get on all fours on the bed. I did so; he instructed Sidney to get behind me. He did, and started to put his cock in me. I involuntarily thrust back. Soon he was inside me. Meanwhile, Josh pulled out his cock, knelt on the bed, and put it in front of my face. "Suck it" he ordered. I did so.

I rocked back and forth between Josh and Sidney. Not that I had any experience with this, but I imagine it could have been awkward and uncoordinated. But clearly the two of them had a ton of experience double teaming other men. Sidney's smaller cock felt wonderful in me, pistoning in and out, while Josh fucked my face, much less gently than Craig had. Josh was vocal, telling me what to do, telling me what a cock slut I was. Very forceful. Sidney was mostly silent, moaning and grunting. Soon - sooner than I expected, he didn't last nearly as long as Craig had - I felt a final push as he ejaculated inside me, mixing his cum with Craig's.

Sidney pulled out; I felt an emptiness; I was missing something that I had never known that I was missing. Missing a hard cock in my ass.

He moved up next to his lover and watched him fuck my face. I looked at him; man he reminded me of Susie. He spoke for the first time. "Maybe next time you can fuck me with that nice cock of yours." For emphasis, he grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple of times. I almost came, and would have had he kept going, but he stopped. "My ass will feel so much better than my skanky twin sister's slutty cunt," he smirked. Oh, fuck. His sister.

Jill laughed, "yes, sweetie, surprise! It's a small town."

Josh kept fucking my face for a couple of minutes, but soon he stopped as well. "Saving my cum for your well used slutty ass," he said.

Sidney and Craig left the room; Jill told me they were headed to the guest bedroom to mess around with each other. "They are both pretty insatiable. And so is Josh - and he isn't finished with you."

I was on my back again. Josh was still hard - he had come close to cumming in my mouth, but hadn't done so. Unlike Craig and Sidney, there were no preliminaries. He thrust his cock inside me quickly and forcefully. But there was no pain; he slipped easily into my now loose, and very lubricated, ass. My cock stood straight up; I had remained hard throughout, despite the lack of direct stimulation.

Josh continued to be very vocal. Telling me how sexy my ass was, how tight, how good my ass felt on his cock. "Fuck Peter, when Jill suggested this I had no idea what a cock whore you were. I was looking forward to turning another straight boy, and here you are, already turned. But I don't fucking care, you're such a good fuck. Just like you sucked my cock so good. I loved seeing Sidney fill you with his spunk. He's usually a bottom, I bet he's bottoming for Craig right now, but man he topped you good." I moaned, "oh God, oh God, fuck me." Jill looked over at me and laughed, "Peter, If I knew that you were going to enjoy it THIS much, maybe I would have chosen another punishment for your cheating."

Josh started pumping me harder and harder. Waves of pleasure pulsed through me. I was hard as a rock. Jill started stroking me. She turned to Josh, "fuck him good. Put another load of cum into his boy pussy."

Josh grunted, "oh fuck, I'm going to fill your husband with my cum. Such a tight, beautiful ass. Ah, God." He came explosively inside me, my third load of the night. As he filled me, Jill continued to stroke me and I came all over myself and on Jill's belly.

I lay back in an orgasmic daze. I barely noticed as Craig and Sidney returned, and they, along with Josh, said their goodbyes and left. Soon Jill joined me in bed.

"Clean me" she ordered. I wasn't sure what she meant. She looked a little annoyed, "go down on me, you cock sucker. But clean the mess you left on my belly first."

I started by licking up my salty cum from her belly.

I then put my head between her legs. Her pussy was a mess; Craig had deposited a huge load into her. I licked her and sucked gently on her clit. She had a really prominent clit, almost like a tiny cock. As I sucked on it, I couldn't get the image of the cocks I had sucked earlier out of my head. She moaned. I sucked Craig's salty cum from her. Soon she was cumming on my tongue.

We cuddled afterwards, but I still wasn't sure that things were okay with us. We talked about our marriage; I apologized again. She asked me pointed questions about whether Susie was the only woman I had cheated with. I came clean and told her that she wasn't. Jill didn't seem terribly happy to hear that, but she said, "well, at least I'm glad you were honest. I suspected - really I was pretty sure - that she was not the first, and if you had lied and denied it, that would have been the last straw."

12