My wife catches me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she forgive me for cheating on her? Was she willing to stay married to a cock sucker who had taken three loads of cum in his ass? And who had, after his initial reluctance, did so (I had to admit to myself) enthusiastically?

"Are you going to leave me?" I asked.

"No, honey, I do still love you, despite the fact that you're a cheater, a liar and a cum dump." She laughed, "well actually the cum dump part is kind of exciting; I never told you this before, but watching guys fuck each other is a huge turn on for me. And you are a good fuck, no doubt about that. But there are some new rules, and I WILL leave you if you violate them.

"What are they, my sweet?" I asked.

"Well, first of all, if you dip your cock again in that flat chested whore who you cheated with, our marriage is over, and you'll be lucky if I let you leave with your balls still attached to your body."

"Secondly, don't you EVER fucking lie to me again."

"Thirdly, since obviously monogamy isn't important to you, I'll continue to fuck Craig, and maybe some other guys as well."

I responded, "but that's hardly fair, you're free to fuck other guys but I'm forced to remain monogamous?" I responded.

She grabbed my balls painfully. "First of all, I'll tell you what is fair or isn't - you are the one who cheated on me." She released my balls. "Secondly, I didn't say that you had to remain monogamous."

"You mean I'm free to fuck other women, just not Susie?"

"Did I say you could fuck other women? Of course not. But we'll be on equal footing - I can fuck other men, and so can you."

"But I'm straight!" I responded.

"Oh, honey, whatever you are after tonight, "straight" isn't it. Face it, you're a cock slut now. Josh and Sidney will be coming by again in a couple of days to sample that sweet ass of yours again. You better get used to it."

I was going to protest, but I knew my wife and I knew that it would be useless. Besides, my growing erection betrayed me. I thought about Josh and Sidney double teaming me, sucking Josh's beautiful cock while Sidney gently fucked my ass from behind; I also had a shiver of anticipation as I imagined fucking Sidney's sweet ass for the first time. I realized that my wife was correct. Whatever I was, "straight" no longer described me.

But not gay either. "Hey," I protested. "I still love pussy."

Jill laughed, "Well I certainly hope so; I'm going to still want to use that thick cock of yours, as well as your talented tongue." She kissed me as she grabbed my now hard cock. "Starting now."

We fucked. She rode me like a demon. It was good, really good. Maybe I hadn't been fair earlier about her bedroom talents. Or maybe just seeing her fucked by Craig had made her more desirable to me. Or maybe seeing me get used by her gay friends made her more passionate. Or maybe all of the above. Afterwards I told her, "I was wrong, I don't know what I was thinking. You're the best ever honey." She responded, "you better believe it."

As we lay in bed, I was content. I wasn't going to be able to play with my fuck buddy Susie any more. But I still had Jill. And I was just starting to explore my new found love of cock, with Susie's brother and his lover. And maybe others. And maybe Craig? I wasn't clear whether he was off limits for me, whether Jill would keep him to herself. But I imagined the three of us together, me sandwiched between them, Craig fucking my ass while I fucked Jill's sweet pussy. It was going to be an interesting adventure.

12