All Comments on 'My Wife Cathy gets Double Blacked'

by TopRocket

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Actually what happened as she found out a couple weeks later that she was pregnant. A few months later the ultra sound showed it was twins. The dna showed two different fathers neither were her husband. At nine months she gave birth to two black babies both boys. She named them Robert and Tre. She named them as her husband had long since divorced her. A month after giving birth she took the babies and went back to the bar looking for their fathers. She decided she wanted two girls as well.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 4 years ago
Great!

Great story! Needs to have more chapters as wife explores her sexuality .

Maybe at some point she gets pregnant by a BBC and hubby loves it, wants more black babies.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 4 years ago

I hope you write more :-)

Mobile49Mobile49about 4 years ago
Dripping

Great slutty beginning. Can’t wait for more of their adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blam!

What a lovely story.

I really enjoyed the romantic elements.

The two Black gentlemen were real heart breakers.

The wife was obviously and her husband was so

The whole evening must have been completely for the white couple too.

,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story!

Great story! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Stiff Penis

The Black men were very dominant and well endowed. they used this to use and humiliate the whites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky her and you

Would love to watch my wife please one or more black men and I'd be glad to clean them up when they were done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cathy gets more

After the two black guys dressed and left, the discussed the pictures that they took. They also talked with the hotel manager and got the film of her crawling to her room. Later they got the address for Cathy. The following week they sent her pictures and the video and told her to be back that weekend without her husband. Over 10 big black guys used her over that weekend in many shapes and forms. She later went back home and had to show her husband what had happened. For the next several months she had to visit the town for more black sexing and abuse. Now, waiting for more chapters from the author. Don't be too shy on the sessions and express your vivid imagination for what the readers expect from Cathy's adventures.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

Very hot story. Welcome to Literotica! :)

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago
chloe uk tv

Concise and sexy. If you can get a hot story onto one page........ thats an art form x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A few years ago, my wife Cathy and I had a very enjoyable experience that involved her and a black couple. My wife had her own business and every Tuesday my wife would close the shop and join her friends for breakfast and a day out. Her friends, who were also my friends, consisted of three couples who owned restaurants or were restaurant managers. Cathy had an accounting business and that is how we met them. One Tuesday I took the day off from work and decided to surprise Cathy and her friends. My plans were to go home and change and surprise them at the restaurant where they would normally have breakfast. As i got home I noticed that Jan and Mike's, our Black friends, car was parked alongside Cathy's. I parked across on the street and went in the house thru the back. I was trying to be quiet and trying surprise her. What a surprise! As I stood by the partially opened master bedroom door I saw Mike on top of my wife. I heard Cathy telling him " Fuck me baby. Your dick is heaven. You're killing me but don't stop". I backed off a little and kept watching. I should have been jealous but I was enjoying the show. Mike is very slim. tall, extremely dark skinned. His member appeared to be at least close to a foot long with two gigantic, black, wrinkled prunes hanging. I walked down the stairs and to my surprise Jan was sitting in the recreation room watching a movie. I sat down next to her and asked her "How long has Cathy and Mike been lovers?" She stated that it was going on for 6 months. About an hour later both came down naked and sat to watch television. Cathy did not try to hide it. She sat down next to Mike, held hands with him and was kissing him constantly. His flaccid love tool still had Cathy's white juices. I was not jealous yet. I asked Cathy "Now what?" She said that she would discuss it when we were alone. When our friends left, Cathy confessed that she enjoyed Mike fucking her and wanted to keep him as second husband since Mike could screw non-stop. Jan had already agreed to it. Ii was bittersweet for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I got home from work a little bit early I was going to clean up and meet with my wife Amy and our friends who were going to meet that night at a night club. As I approached our house I was a little surprised a friend's car was park in our driveway recite my wife car. It was a another couple we have been friends with for several years. I thought it would be funny 2 play and on land and surprise them. The surprise was on me. Will the husband was in bed with my wife Sam the wife was sitting in our family room watching TV. Sam had not seen me come in the house she was actually asleep. After hearing then seeing Amy and Will having sex and Amy saying how good that Will was I started making a plan my marriage was over. I already had a suitcase packed for a work trip in my pickup. I began to write a text to Amy. Dear Amy I beg you to forgive me for not being a good enough man for you so I will not hold you back from getting all you need in life. I will contact a lawyer ASAP to communicate with you on my behalf please tell Will to not try to talk to me or see me I do not think anyone is worth going to prison for. Please tell Sam I actually thought she was a deserved a better husband than Will ever was. The worse part is I will always love you. Tell the children the truth that I was not man enough for you. By! The lawyer handled everything but I had to appear at to sign paperwork. She really looked bad and was asking me to forgive her and come home. I told her I would never step foot in that house again there were a lot of good memories but ONE memory that I would probably never forget that killed our family and she was in that memory. Sam actually divorced Will. I never actually signed the final papers. Later while I was waiting in line to place an order for food someone touched my arm I turned there was Amy. Amy I said. Wayne how are you doing? I have been a lot better Amy. She really looked sad and said she was sorry it was all her fault. I said no Amy it was all my fault for not being enough of a man for you. You deserve the best and I guess I wasn't good enough. No Wayne it was all my fault you were better than good enough for me she said she was to stupid to see it and let Will get to her. Long story short we are back together and are pretty happy every once in a while something will bring a flashback but we always talk it out. Yes the BBC Will was beaten up pretty bad later by whomever the police never found out. I was talked to but I had an alibi.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Liked the story and concept..however; author ruined a super hot erotic story by the way the husband was treated.. wife totally disrespected him by dancing with two strangers and ignoring him..then arranging a fuck session without even consulting or speaking to him..no wife acts like that if she truly loves him..and the disrespect from the two strangers.. should have been thanking him for allowing them to have a good time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IFAFILHG was right about keeping this as a hard, forgive the pun, 5. If Mike and Cathy both welcomed the sexual assault then this would have been near perfect. Why do so many stories have to make the husbands wimps or put the black lovers in a dominant role. Just let everyone enjoy the sex and avoid the need to blow the balls off someone.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

*5*... Incredible...!!!

Bonz123456Bonz1234563 months ago

love getting a dp

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken2 months ago

Black men know what us white woman crave and when we get it we belong to them as their whores❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous