My Wife Caught Me Cross Dressing Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Getting caught changed everything and saved our marriage.
2.8k words
4.49
76.9k
61

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Over the 25 years my wife and I had been married, I had made every effort never to be found out by my wife that I loved dressing as a female.

Being a mature aged couple who love each other, had raised two children, that now we're both at University, which was great for me as I could dress a lot more often, but this day my whole world changed, fortunately for the better.

Jane, my wife arrived home 4 hours early from work and caught me dressed in a very sexy outfit complete with wig, high heels and full makeup. I collapsed on the couch as my legs no longer could support me and immediately burst into tears as I sat there my wife sat beside, put her arm around me, pulled me into her body and held me tight until my sobs subsided to gentle tears. She then kissed me on the forehead told me that she understood and that I was still the person she had fallen in love with, married, had and raised two wonderful children. Also, I had remained faithful too even after the birth of our second child when the Doctors had explained that I would not be able to have sex again because of the damage the birth had caused.

She told me to remain dressed exactly as I was and we sat and chatted about a general thing as if nothing had changed. When it came to bedtime, she took my hand and led me upstairs, selected a nightdress from her wardrobe and said "You might find this more comfortable to sleep in" I was too stunned to reply.

My wife and I kissed each other good night and fell asleep cuddled together with the same as we always did.

My wife had woken before me, and I could hear her in the kitchen, without a thought I went to join her. It was when I saw her smile and speak that I realised I was still wearing her nightdress "That nighty looks better on you than me."

This time I did manage an embarrassed "Thank you."

"Right then Paul after breakfast I am taking you to my beauty parlour where you are getting a full body wax" little did I know how painful this was going to be, but I did think afterwards if this were my punishment, I would accept it happily as my skin felt so good and feminine.

My naughty wife went through my phone while I was in the booth being waxed or punished and had found on my phone a party I went to with another T-girl like me I knew. My wife had texted her and invited the lovely T-girl to come to our home at 6 pm to surprise me.

When we got home, my wife took me upstairs and made me take a long bubble bath. When I eventually told to get out, she showed me what she had selected for me to wear. As I put on the lingerie with her assistance, she told me that when I have dressed fem, she would call me Michelle and that the wardrobes in the spare room were now Michelle's. Jane then put on my makeup, explaining exactly what she was doing and why. She would not let me see what she had done until I had put on the black mini shirt, see-through black mesh top, blonde wig and black 4inch pumps. I gasped when I saw myself dressed and made up for the first time as Michelle. Jane had transformed me into a reasonably passable female.

We went downstairs, Jane opened a bottle of my favourite wine and proposed a toast "To Michelle and Jane and a happier more honest marriage."

We clinked glasses, and I said, "Michelle and Paul both thank you". At that point the doorbell rang and without a second thought, I answered the door all dressed sexy and stood stunned as Rhonda my T-gurl friend from the party asked if I was going to invite her in.

From the lounge, I heard Jane calling out "Yes come in Rhonda" shocked I stood aside as Rhonda walked in, air kissed my lovely wife Jane and sat on the couch beside Jane and patted the space beside her for me to sit. Jane then explained that she had gone through my phone. Seeing I already knew Rhonda, had texted her explaining that she knew Michelle's secret and invited Rhonda over so that Michelle and Rhonda could have some sexy fun, but on one condition, that was that Jane could watch as there were now to be no more secrets between them.

Well, that was three months ago, and Rhonda comes over every two weeks on a Friday and leaves on Sunday. When we sleep, it is all three of us in the bed, and even though Jane cannot have sex she reckons that watching the two of us playing around, it gives her a feeling of sexual satisfaction. As to my punishment, I go every month and gratefully receive my punishment of a full body wax, manicure, pedicure, which no longer feels strange sitting beside my wonderful wife.

Part 2

It was seven weeks since Michelle's secret had been discovered by her wife, Jane and she still could not believe her reaction. Instead of being disgusted, shocked or filing for divorce, she had used Michelle's phone to contact a T-gurl Michelle had met at a party and invited her around to play with Michelle and even invited her into their bed to sleep.

Michelle's wife (Jane) had even insisted they play in front of her so she could watch and now Michelle was about to go shopping with Jane to buy something different for their now regular fortnightly meeting. She insisted that they make an early start as they also had a booking at the beauty parlour so that Michelle could have her now fortnightly full body wax, pedicure and manicure. Michelle now found nothing strange about sitting with her wife as they both had their nails done although Michelle went in alone for the waxing.

After going to numerous stores, they still had not made a single purchase, and Michelle was pleasantly surprised when Jane suggested Michelle have lunch and wait for her in the café. Michelle took her time, ate lunch, had a desert and was about to order a coffee when Jane came in, signalled that she would order two coffees at the counter. As soon as Michelle realised she had ordered them to go, immediately got up and paid for her lunch. "We have to hustle if we are an appointment."

Michelle asked, "Didn't you find anything you liked, darling."

"Oh yes, I did" Jane replied, "I spent far more than I intended but I think you will agree it was worth it, and if you are wondering I was right by the car park, so I put them in the trunk."

They made it to the parlour right on time so took their coffees in with them. Michelle was not a lover of the waxing but liked how her body felt afterwards so endured without complaint, as Michelle worked from home, she didn't worry about her painted nails and was actually spending most of her time dressed fem and Jane didn't seem to mind, in fact, their marriage had never been as good.

When they arrived home, as usual, Jane took charge, telling him to take a bath first, put on a robe and wait downstairs until called when she was ready to do his makeup and dress. Thirty minutes later Michelle was summoned. As she entered the bedroom her mouth dropped open, Jane was wearing very short red mini dress that showed of her cleavage amazingly, red fishnet stockings (she knew this as she could see the suspenders it was that short), matching red 5 inch stiletto's and her hair tied back in a ponytail "Do you like" as she did a 360.

"Oh yes very much."

"Well quickly then let's get you ready."

Michelle could see lingerie laid out ready for her, a black corset, black fishnet stockings, black lacy G-string, which she was happy to put on as quick as she could — still wondering what Jane had chosen for her to wear as well. When Jane slipped a little black mini dress on her and put 5-inch stilettos on her feet, standing in front of the wardrobe mirrored doors, she realised it was an identical outfit as Jane's just different colours. Stood side by side, reflected in the mirror, Michelle realised they could well be mistaken for sisters. Jane took Micelle's hand, and together they walked down to the living room as they arrived the doorbell chimed, 6 pm on the dot, Jane opened the door, greeting Rhonda with a kiss and joined Michelle on the couch.

Rhonda looked at them both and smiled, saying "Wow you both look stunning and also look like you could be sisters. I will get a bottle opener and glasses" It was not long before they were all sat on the couch, sipping the very nice bottle Rhonda had brought with her.

"What do we owe the honour of Jane dressed like she is going to party," Rhonda asked

"That is because Jane has decided that why should you two gurls have all the fun. Thought we could have a threesome" Jane told them with a wicked grin.

"But you can't have sex darling," Michelle said with a worried look.

"It's not just T-gurls that can suck a cock, and I think it's a bonus if that cock is smooth, encased in sexy lingerie and hidden by a skirt" Jane announced

"Well I have no objections if Michelle is OK with it," Rhonda told them

"It's fine with me if that is what Jane want's."

"Well that's settled and Michele there is no reason why someone can't give me oral, Been so long I have almost forgotten how good a tongue can feel," Jane told them getting up to get more wine.

While Jane was getting more wine, Rhonda whispered to Michelle "Are you sure your fine with Jane joining in physically, instead of just watching."

Michelle whispered back "When Jane found out about my dressing we made a promise no more secrets, so if she wants to join in who am I to object"

Jane returned with the wine opened and refilled their glasses, pulled her dress up, straddled Michelle's legs, sat in his lap and gave him a long passionate kiss. Jane then lent over and gave Rhonda a long passionate kiss. Then stood again and slowly unzipped her dress and let it slide slowly down her body before pooling at her feet. She then said, "Why don't you girls get more comfortable as well."

Rhonda and Michelle immediately stood and did the same. Jane told them both to do a 360, as they did so Jane smiled with appreciation, stroking both bums as they passed. She then went to the TV cabinet, removing a camcorder, small tripod and told them she wanted for them to record everything that happened. When Michelle asked why she replied, "Two weeks is such a long time between such fun I need something to pass those days away."

Rhonda smiled and said, "Wow, Jane is turning into a right slutty girl, is she not Michelle."

"Ever since she discovered my secret, she keeps surprising me. But don't knock it, Rhonda, I think we might be ones who benefit. You're a fine one too call anyone a slutty girl. I think you created the word to describe yourself."

All the time Rhonda and Michelle were deciding on who was a slut, Jane was recording them with the camcorder, slowly walking around them, zooming in for a close-up and things she found interesting. It was Michelle that realised first and asked Jane for the camcorder, when Jane handed it over, Michelle did the same to Jane and walked right round Jane zooming in on her best bits. It was Jane who suggested they go upstairs and enjoy themselves in comfort on the bed.

Upstairs Jane got Michelle and Rhonda to lay on the bed so she could position the camera in the best spot. The camera had a quick release so could be removed from the tripod without disturbing the position. Jane said she wanted to film Michelle sucking Rhonda's cock. Michelle sat on the edge of the bed, with Rhonda stood in front of her. Jane stood to one side and zoomed in as Michelle gently removed Rhonda's hardening cock from her panties and started by licking all the precum from the eye before slowly taking Rhonda into her mouth. Gently fondling Rhonda's balls as her head bobbed up and down. After five minutes told them to switch over, now Rhonda did the same to Michelle, again Jane stopped them after five minutes, telling them both she didn't want anyone to cum for a long time.

Jane was in charge at this time and handed the camera to Rhonda, sat on the bed and instructed the pair of them to stand in front of her. She first licked any precum from both their dicks, then started to suck Michelle's cock, while stroking Rhonda's cock. Then she started sucking Rhonda's cock while stroking Michelle's, while she was doing this Rhonda was videoing her and Jane was looking straight at the camera. When she stopped, she got Michelle and Rhonda to stand very close to each other as she wanted to find out if she could suck them both in her mouth together. After a few attempts Jane succeeded, luckily for Jane nether gurl was particularly large and Rhonda got some amazing shots of both cocks fully in her mouth.

Jane called for a break which both gurls were grateful for as Jane had them both nearly cumming several times. They all laid on the bed and watched the recording and as it ended all agreed it was the best porn movie they had ever seen, mainly because it was obvious that they were all enjoying themselves, unlike porn actors that always looked bored. They also agreed with a little editing; they would watch it many times.

After a well-deserved rest, Rhonda asked Jane "What do you fancy next."

"Well, I think it's time you gurls paid some serious attention to my girl bits and gave me the same satisfaction I could see on your faces." Standing up and slowly removing her panties and very slowly released her C cup tits from her corset, revealing her nipples that were rock hard and so large you could have used them to hang your coat on them. She then arranged the pillows, so she was almost sat upright, opened her legs wide telling Michelle to start working on her pussy, while offering her breasts for Rhonda's attention, both gurls were happy to oblige. It did not take very long before Jane was bucking, groaning and finally gasping as she had her first orgasm. Michelle and Rhonda swapped places, and while Rhonda licked, Michelle kissed Jane allowing Jane to taste her love juices. Jane found this very erotic because she had her second orgasm very quickly.

As they all lay recovering again, Jane explained the real experience she hoped for tonight was to watch Rhonda fuck Michelle but while she sucked Michelle, but they had to keep going till they both cum and Rhonda was to cum inside Michelle and hopefully Michelle came inside her mouth. Rhonda and Michelle quickly agreed as they both said they were so horny now they probably would agree to anything. Jane made one stipulation that Michelle had to face the camera as Jane would be able to see Michelle's face on video.

It did not take them very long before they were all in position, Michelle facing the camera over Janes' face so she could suck her cock, Rhonda behind Michelle ready to enter her well-lubricated boy pussy. Rhonda slowly eased her hard cock inside Michelle. They both heard Jane gasp as she saw Rhonda's cock slide deep inside Michelle arse and again as she watched Michelle's cock harden and precum flood out, then all they heard was slurping as Jane got to work with her mouth on Michelle's cock. This time it was Michelle and Rhonda that could hold back no longer as Rhonda started pumping what felt like gallons of cum deep inside Michelle, as soon as Michelle felt Rhonda's cum shooting inside her, Michelle was shooting her cum into Jane's mouth.

After they both finished cumming they rolled off of Jane one either side, Jane immediately gave Michelle a mouthful of her cum via a kiss then turned to Rhonda kissing her passionately and depositing Michelle's remaining cum. The three of them lay there totally spent, cuddling and soon fell into a deep, sated, sleep.