All Comments on 'My Wife Caught Me Cross Dressing Pt. 01-02'

by RhondaParker54

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

You just described my ultimate fantasy. Please continue with this series

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 5 years ago
Sorry, but you need an editor

Cute story, but too much repetition and looping to be considered a favorite. Don't give up, it's a brave thing to put yourself out there as a writer, we all appreciate that. You just need to clean up your prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story idea.

I liked the idea of your story. I try not to be critical of style, but switching person was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

if this is your time writing a story you did not do to bad do second story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I hope the story continues and gets kinkier.

RhondaParker54RhondaParker54over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comments both in praise or criticism. To those that are anonymous. that criticise at least have the courage to show your name and I might just take notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

I am sorta well known with my name in other realms so due to the content of my post I will be anonymous.

I do agree with some of the critiques but if you are just first publishing it is delightful. Nice story line. Maybe use an editor? In my life this fantasy would be improbable as my wife used to go on search and destroy missions to find my cache. Even as recently as a week ago I lost a sexy romper, two sexy off the shoulder tops, and several bras. So, that could not be my adventure but if it is your adventure or fantasy, go for it!

- K

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Implausible

The writing was ok, there were a few spelling & grammatical errors but it didn't spoil the flow of the story. It was the content which was poor. So a straight guy, married for 25 years becomes a raving homosexual overnight because his wife found him dressed en femme. Not only that but she encouraged him ? Really ?

bggb29bggb29about 4 years ago
Nice story

Loved reading this, how she embraced and took hold of the situation

diane92374diane92374almost 2 years ago

I truly wish my wife was more like Jane. She knows about my desire to dress up but wants nothing to do with it. Storyline is wonderful so far.

FastreidyFastreidyalmost 2 years ago

Hi, my issue is why do the men end up sucking cock. This happens way too often.

This is not my fantasy,

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

What a wonderful, loving and tolerant wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty simple. When she wants him to wax the ansser is no. When she goes thru his phone (not possible without the security number) she invades his privacy. When she brings others into their private lives he divorces her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous