My Wife Celebrates With Colleagues

Story Info
Just a short story about a wife out with work colleagues.
3.1k words
3.89
47.5k
47
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Writers starting note: I had an anonymous email stating I was a one trick pony and readers were getting tired of my stories, apparently I should branch out into "Cheating Wife" territory. Well sorry but I believe any problems can be worked out between couples within a marriage without resorting to looking elsewhere for sex.

I'm also old fashioned, I believe if something can't be fixed don't bother trying, don't stay together just for the sake of it. And don't paper over cracks in a relationship by looking elsewhere for sex.

And if my marriage is under attack from anyone man or woman I will defend my marriage, I am not a violent man but I will defend my wife and my marriage, however if my wife ever gave me any indication she wouldn't want me to defend her honour, then its time to move on.

Anyway remember my stories are fiction only my name and my wife's name are real. Oh and of course if you are tired of my versions of "loving wives" stories don't bother reading this story, you won't see any Cuckoldry or Swinging or sharing, sorry I'm very selfish, I don't share my wife, and she would never ask to be shared.)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It is 1am, my wife Luisa should have been here thirty minutes ago, we agreed she would be here by 12.30pm. She has been out with her work colleagues, everyone from her office is out celebrating at a restaurant/bar the company she works for has just finished a big project they all worked on, a group of ten people were working on the project or so my wife told me.

I did text my wife about twenty minutes ago, but I didn't get a reply. However, I'm not unduly concerned, Luisa is a grown woman and she is a strong character, her personality is strong, she is passionate and sometimes stubborn, so I'm not overly worried about her being out with work colleagues, she knows how to look after herself, also I know most of her colleagues, at least to pass the time of day with them, and of course they know me from various work parties, the only person I haven't met is her boss, he rarely comes to these events.

A little background about Luisa and I, we met 6 years ago. I was 25 Luisa was 18 when I met her, I was on holiday in Mexico for a month, it just so happened I was in a bad part of the capital city, Mexico City, and I was hopelessly lost.

I walked into the nearest bar I could find and as I looked inside a beautiful Mexican woman looked up and then looked at me from behind the bar. Yes the earth stood still for a moment, no one and nothing else mattered. Our eyes met and that was it, she walked up to me hugged me and kissed me and she had me, there and then.

Romantic? Fate? Love at first sight? Yes all those things. Luisa introduced herself in broken English, I introduced myself in broken Spanish and we sat down and I explained through Google translate my situation.

She took my hand and took me through the back of the bar to meet her parents who owned the bar, with lots of gestures and shouting and having fun translating, it appeared her parents also met and fell in love in a single glance, so when Luisa argued her case for falling in love with me at first sight they looked at each and shrugged, but they indulged their daughter, I later learned Luisa's parents met in a bar just like we did, and got married the next day and are still married 50 years later.

So, a month later Luisa Alonso, a beautiful Mexican woman with long black hair, a curvaceous body, beautiful face and beautiful breasts and beautiful legs became Mrs Luisa Smith.

My family and my parents and my friends were very sceptical about Luisa, but she won them over and now my parents call her their daughter, and my friends are now our friends, and her family and my family are now our family, one thing everyone agreed we needed including Luisa, was a cast iron prenup.

If Luisa cheats on me, in any form, she gets only what she brought with her from Mexico, clothes, a small amount of money and not much else.

However, in 6 years of marriage Luisa has never given me any reason to doubt her or not to trust her, she gets home from work when she says she will, when going out with her friends she texts me when she wants to be picked up, normally before midnight.

We generally go out as a couple, I know men hit on her, she is a very beautiful woman, many times when we are out in clubs or bars men will approach her for a dance or buy her a drink.

But she only dances with me and she doesn't accept any drinks from anyone except from friends and family.

Yes I know, when people meet like this and get married quickly the relationships never last, well ours has. We are best friends as well as lovers and partners.

By choice we don't have any children, we go where we want and do what we want I'm a manager in a warehouse and Luisa is a PA to a chairman of a multi billion pound company.

We have a very good and honest marriage if there is a problem we deal with it we never let things fester. We make love most nights, our passion for each other shows no sign of fading away, we have sex whenever and wherever we want or we can get away with.

I had put off calling Luisa, after all I don't want to appear to be the stereotypical controlling husband checking up on the faithful wife. But it was now 1am, and enough is enough. I sent her one final text message before I called her.

"Luisa, its 1am I'm waiting for you, I am concerned, I would appreciate a message from you." I left a voice message, yes I know, a bit passive, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

Almost instantly a text and a video of my wife walking somewhere came through, "Sorry my love, I was having to help clear up and forget about the time, I am just drinking my last drink then heading to you, everything is winding down now."

The video showed my wife in a simple evening dress, it reached her knee's and had thick straps over her shoulders, I could see her high heels and her jacket in her hands. The dress was cut low enough to show off her cleavage.

I text back, "Okay my love, I see you have taken off your shoes, did you do a lot of dancing?"

"Yes, the the gentleman who asked me to dance was a very good dancer, he stuck around for a few dances with me and then he and I left the bar, I must tell you I let him do something with me, but he didn't do anything I didn't want him to." Luisa responded.

I could tell by the find the phone app we installed in both our phones, that she was in the hotel the restaurant was attached to.

"You are in the hotel aren't you? Are you going to meet your dance partner?" I typed in response.

(In case you are wondering, I know exactly who she was with, and I know where she is going and who she is meeting.)

"Yes as a matter of fact, you see he took something of mine and well its a bit chilly under this dress, I need what he took, apparently he said he wanted to keep them after he fucked me against the cloakroom wall, I know not the most romantic of places, but we both definitely enjoyed it, the looks of my colleagues as we came out were fun, by the way, I hope he pays the dry cleaning bill, this dress is a mess."

"Yes, I'm sure he will, so where are you going now?." I text back.

"Well, actually, the man I danced with and the man that fucked me in the restaurant cloakroom did mention about a hotel room, he said he would wait for me, and open the room door but only if I stand outside the room and remove my dress, personally I think its a very naughty idea, but the man insisted that was the only way he would open the door for me." She replied.

By the phone locator I could tell she was moving in the building, and she was either flying or in a lift.

"Well, you better get to him, he will be very impatient and probably very horny, you kept him waiting a bit longer than he probably expected. By the way what have you been doing for the past half an hour?" I responded.

"Don't worry, he will get well compensated for waiting for me, as for what have I been doing? Well lets see, I had to stop my boss calling the police, my dance partner was very selfish and kept stopping other men asking me to dance, and unfortunately one young lad didn't take no for an answer and well he is missing some teeth and his arm seems to have some how been broken as he tried to grab me, I admit it was nice being protected by my dance partner, however, he might have been too protective."

I could now see she was high up somewhere.

"Okay, I am now at the door of the penthouse my dance partner said he had booked, I hope he appreciates me meeting him like this. I am now taking off my dress, oops I forgot I am missing some underwear, I hope he doesn't mind but I think me being naked would is very naughty, but kind of fun too."

Just then my phone rang, I answered it and my wife was literally shouting through the phone speaker, "GARY, OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW...."

I jumped off the bed that was covered in rose petals and ran to the door, my wife fell into my arms kissed me hard and pushed me into a chair, she undid the zip and pulled down my jeans and underwear and grabbed my hard cock she stroked it a few times then bent down and took all 8 inches into her mouth. She looked at me and smiled as she continued to suck and lick my cock.

Luisa almost had me cumming twice before standing up and then sitting in my lap, she lowered her vagina on to my cock and started moving up and down, as she moved I kissed and licked her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples.

"Yes my love, yes bite my breasts my love mark them bb they are yours bb, mmmm Gary my love this feels even better than before, bb thank you for loving me, mmmmm bb yes fuck me bb..." Luisa gasped out loud as I lifted her up slightly and fucked her hard.

Luisa came all over my cock, her juices coating my legs and my cock and the chair. When we came down from our high we just hugged each other then Luisa stood up and ran to the bathroom, she just about got to the toilet before our combined juices spilled out.

"Gary, you brute, I'm full with your cum..." she said in mock anger.

"Sorry Luisa, if you were not so hot I wouldn't want to ravage you all the time..." I replied laughing.

"That's true, I admit I love you ravaging me, I love you forever my beautiful sexy man..." she said as she flushed the toilet after cleaning herself.

She stood naked in the doorway, "Gary, one of us is overdressed, and its not me, get out of your clothes and join me in the shower." She turned on the shower and shook her arse at me.

I got up undressed and joined my wife in the shower, we washed each other and made slow passionate love to each other. When we were clean and sated we climbed into bed naked, Luisa resting her head on my chest.

"So, why were you late? When I left the bar that boy was in a heap on the floor, and I swear I accidentally stepped on his arm and I accidentally stepped on his hand and I definitely did not stepped on his balls on purpose." I said smiling.

"Well, as I told you I had to persuade my boss not to press charges, you do know that "boy" was my bosses son? Apparently he is a bit of an embarrassment, but he does work for the company, at least temporarily he was invited tonight because he is getting some kind of supervisory job, by the way he and several other young pups who had thought about talking to me walked away very quickly when the para medics carried him out, Jacob, yes that is his name, and yes he is an idiot."

She took a breath then carried on.

"Anyway, as the bosses PA I do have a certain reputation to defend, so even with no knickers I had to unruffle some feathers, actually I think many people in the room enjoyed you taking Jacob down, he had apparently been trying it with several other married women. I don't think he will do anything now, so yes I had to help clear up, the party pretty much broke up after your demonstration of machoness."

I laughed, "Well I'm sorry, but you said "NO" to him three times and he still didn't get the message, I had to teach him some manners."

Luisa laughed too, "It probably looks better you beating him up instead of me, I probably could have, all those self defence lessons would have certainly helped me, but I'm was just a damsel in distress, and my knight saved me."

She reached up and touched my face, "Thank you for defending my honour also thank you for dancing with me. Those dance classes really paid off, by the way breakfast later on today might be fun, obviously everyone knew of you before tonight, but now they know about you, in fact many of my married female friends would love a husband like you, someone who actually stands up for himself and me, I think you might get some messages from the wives about how to give their husbands a backbone."

"Well, I just think a husband should defend his wife's honour and not let some would be romeo get involved, anyway, time for sleep, I love you Mrs Smith," I said kissing her head.

"I love you too Mr Smith..." a very tired reply came from my wife.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next morning at breakfast it was interesting, various people came up to me and shook my hand. And after talking to various people it seems that Jacob won't be working with his father. Everyone had finished their breakfast and Luisa and I were just getting ready to go upstairs and pack and go home, however, my wife's boss came in to the breakfast area and told everyone to leave except us.

Luisa's boss, Simon Harris, was a tall well built man in his 60s he had thin grey hair and a bushy moustache, he sat opposite us and looked from me to my wife.

"Luisa, could you please explain why your husband was here last night?" he said with a stern look,

"Well, actually I invited him, I booked this place and if you check the invite it says a plus one is allowed, I admit it is in very small print and it is hard to read, but it is there in black and white." My wife replied in a firm voice.

"So, any of the team could have brought a spouse?" he picked up the invite and studied it closely.

"Yes, Simon, you could have brought your wife, and the women could have brought their husbands, but I don't think anyone looked properly, all they saw was an invite to a private party." Again Luisa spoke firmly but politely.

He turned to me, "And you, Gary right?"

"Yes, I'm Gary, it's good to finally meet you, Mr Harris," I extended my hand and he did too, no macho shit here just two men shaking hands.

"You have rough hands Gary, your wife says you are a manager of a warehouse, is that right?" he said obviously trying to be friendly and make small talk.

"Yes, I have about three hundred staff working for me." I replied in a neutral tone.

He smiled, "Gary, relax, I want my staff to be happy at work and at home, your wife adores you, I know you always message each other, and sometimes I can see Luisa smile while looking at her phone. I won't ask what you send each other, anyway rest assured no charges will be brought against you, my son fell over a chair and hit his arm on a table, and some how he hit his face against the same table, frankly my son is an idiot, and my first wife spoils him rotten, actually I'm not sure he is my son. But I have to deal with him."

He stood up and looked at both of us.

"Well I'm glad I met you Gary, Luisa anytime you want a free holiday by the lake book yourself two weeks and you can use my cabin, in Dorset, you know where it is, now I must be off, things to do, like getting rid of Jacob and sorting out a pay rise for you. Gary, look after your wife, she is an asset to our company and I think a bigger asset to you."

When her boss was out of sight, Luisa turned to me, "You see I told you he was a good man, now let's pack and get out of here. By the way you did put the picnic stuff in the boot of the car?"

"Yes my love, don't worry, I'm sure we can find a quiet place to eat. Right let's hit the road."

(The end or maybe not, I might write about Luisa and me spending time at the cabin.)

Writers end note: Okay you either skipped to this part and voted 1 star without reading a story of a real loving couple. Or you voted a 5 because you hate cuck stories either way thank you for reading or skipping to the end of this "Loving Wife" story.