All Comments on 'My Wife Changed after BBC'

by zapadkanada

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

You should have slept downstairs. Your wife is a perfect little snow bunny who’s developing a taste for being used by black men. There’s nothing hotter then walking into the living room and finding your wife between a blackmans legs sucking his cock as she falls in love with blackdick. The things they will do to her are beyond what you can imagine. Some will make her pay for all being weak and you’ll listen to her be abused and they’ll still make her cum like a slut. They won’t even bother with you, closing the bedroom door so you don’t bother them fucking her.

I think it’s what you want to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Writing tip

Never begin by saying “this is a true story”. It’s not, and by spouting nonsense you immediately turned the reader’s mind against you.

Other than that, your story is a typical cliche and quite dull.

jharpjharpalmost 4 years ago

Disgusting. I have no respect for wimpy culture chucky boys.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 4 years ago

Any guy this stupid isnt married, he is too busy whacking off in his mommys basement

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Curtis needs to leave her with a reminder of their fucking. A baby bomb would be great

julie_van01julie_van01almost 4 years ago
Transformed

Clearly both Lana and her husband have been transformed by this first interaction with Curtis. It's not uncommon for a couple to become addicted to the rush that comes by watching another male sexually satisfy one's wife better than you ever could. For the wife, she now has to deal with what this all means? Does she still love her husband, or is she drawn to the stranger? Since the author has left the door open to exploring that question we can only hope he decides to give us an answer in chapter 2.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

When does the divorce proceedings start? I don't see this marriage lasting more than about another two weeks or less when Curtis comes back. This made me a little sick that you would actually encourage your spouse to disrespect you so much. You are a jerk, even to yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good work

I agree with Julie and Dunkirk, its a well written enjoyable story. There is plenty of scope for more chapters and as we know in BBC, all holes need filling! look forward to the next.

As for the prissy little keyboard warriors who have left negativity, just ignore them as they are just jealous and probably desire the same for their own sphincters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

He is seriously a dumb married man

If I was him; i would step and find another woman.

Cause his dick ain't gonna do shit for her.

Smh

LucyGirlyLucyGirlyalmost 4 years ago
Great Job

For your first story, this is spectacular.

Perhaps it helps that this is a true story (it does in audience investment).

I am looking forward to more.

My one question is about how the husband did the work of setting up with Curtis but there is no rapport at his arrival. That just seems a little strange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Ignore the haters. Notice that they are anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Was he made to suck a big Black dick himself & eat he wife pussy after a Black put his cum in her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more!

Please write more, I imagine this being the beginning of a new lifestyle for the couple. Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Complete bullshit

First, it is funny that the person who said ignore the haters because they are anonymous, was in fact anonymous. Second, if you ever feel like writing again ... sit down and wait for it to pass. I am into watching, but not like this. This is sick and degrading. It isn't even interesting in the least. Find another hobby.

Pat2610Pat2610almost 4 years ago

I love to be stretched

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Having a Desirable Wife!

Great story; please write some more chapters. We are a young, white couple. My wife is blond, blue-eyed, and petite. She found your story and shared it with me, which certainly shows her preference for black cock! I related to your observation about having a beautiful, sexy wife, “Having too much of a good thing, in my eyes, is as dangerous as having too little of it.”

When I started noticing how my wife turned men’s heads, it also became my desire to share her. That was especially true, given the way black men looked at her. She enjoyed all the extra male attention so, I told her to enjoy flirting; and she did!

During our first year of marriage, my view of my wife also changed. In my eyes, and especially the eyes of the black men who flirted and ogled her, she was a “…beautiful blonde wife… a fertile snow bunny primed for a black bull to claim her pussy as his own.” Yes, I too “…made it my mission to see…” that she was black bred. And after her first few Alpha black cocks, she understood that was also her destiny in life!

Your story covered several key points that were important for us, and likely many cuckoldress-cuckhold marriages:

*Lana’s First Blacking Occurred at Their Home:

She brought him home from the airport. He fucked her on the front porch and in their marital bed. (OMG, the neighbors saw, and the marital bed was defiled. My wife has broken my balls the same way; and now I am grateful to her.)

*Black Ownership of the White Wife’s Pussy:

“Curtis did not hold back. His large cock was sliding into Lana's slutty married pussy, each thrust seemingly splitting her in half. His cock was smeared in her pussy's juices, shining under the porch light in the open summer evening air. …he made my wife's pussy his own. Her greedy pussy accepted every inch of black cock that Curtis offered.”

When my wife took her first black cock; he immediately owned her pussy. Then, afterwards when they were contently snuggling, she even said, “I love you” to him! (It breaks my heart and excites me that she loves each of the 10 black men she has had affairs with. They not only own her pussy and they own her heart.)

*Black Cock is Better:

"Curtis fucks me better than you ever - UGH - could!" Lana exclaimed in horny fervor as the large man fucked her.” "From now on - UGH - I will be a total slut for big black cocks….And you're going to sit and watch as - UGH - they cum into my pussy!" (She not only recognized black cock was better; she understood it was her future. A blacked wife needs to knock her husband’s masculinity down a peg or two for this to work.)

Film the Event:

After her first blacking, my wife insisted I film her, at least once, fucking each one of her black lovers. She cherishes those videos, and often shares them with her girlfriends, when they have a “girls only” evening together. She loves showing them how her pussy is obscenely gaping open, after taking black cock.

Involving the Husband:

You said, “I laid back and watched as my wife was defiled and abused. Lana was squirming underneath Curtis, moaning and quivering….Lana reached out and took hold of my hand, clutching it tightly as his black cock explored the depths of her womb…She continued to clutch my hand, digging into my palm with her nails as he made a mess of her tender pussy.” (My wife has actually drawn blood, in the palm of my hands, as we sometimes hold hands as he makes “a mess of her tender pussy.”)

Pregnancy Risk:

“I watched as her fertile pussy was filled to the limits with his black seed, cum dripping out of her as he pulled back during his thrusts.” (Pregnancy risk is essential for this black lover-white couple dynamic.

My wife has never used condoms or birth control with her black lovers! She practices Catholic Birth Control and takes them up her ass or down her throat during her fertile time.)

Lana was a Sex Goddess and her husband was certainly beginning to realize that as he changed the bed sheets after their tryst. My wife will soon be bred black and I will be castrated. We have found a medical clinic in our area that is run by feminist, women doctors. They will allow my wife and her black lover to put on scrubs and be in the surgery room when I go under the blade. And, my wife will be able to take my balls home in a sealed, plastic bag that she can stick in the freezer.

Also, her black lover will stay over that first weekend, while I am in recovery at home. They plan to fuck a lot in front of me, which will show who me “owns her pussy”. She hopes she will be ovulating, the weekend of my surgery!

She needs a supportive household and parenting partner. I certainly have nothing to offer her in the sexual area. So, being a eunuch to serve her and her black children makes sense! Occasionally, we are a bit shocked at how our lifestyle evolved to such an extreme point. But with Whites-on-Blacks, one really can’t predict where it will lead.

We hope you write a sequel soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moja żona

mając 21 lat została pierwszy raz wyhodowana przez kruczoczarnego ochroniarza bankowego w którym mamy konto.Żona moja,piękna wysoka blondynka 178 cm szczupła bardzo zgrabna,długonoga kaukaskiej urody.Ochroniarz wielkie 46 letnie chłopisko z Kenii 197 cm i ok. 130/140 kg.Po kilku wizytach w banku,murzyn tak ją zauroczył,że pewnego razu w sypialni powiedziała mi,że chciałaby spróbować czarnego,wielkiego kutasa i wskazała na tego ochroniarza.Trochę mnie to przeraziło,bo znając wielkość murzyna bałem się o nią.Rozmowa powtarzała się prawie co wieczór aż po kilku tygodniach,zgodziłem się pod warunkiem,że ja będę obecny w sypialni.Do spotkania doszło po trzech tygodniach od rozmowy.Przyszedł ładnie ubrany z kwiatami i burbonem.Po kolacji i alkoholu,rozmowa była swobodniejsza a żona moja coraz bardziej śmiała wobec murzyna aż on wziął zonę moją na ręce i zaniósł do sypialni,na nasze małżeńskie łoże i powoli ja rozebrał do naga i sam zaczął się rozbierać.Stał do mnie tyłem,to też nie widziałem jego penisa lecz gdy się odwrócił zobaczyłem prawdziwego giganta.Jego penis miał 8,5/9 cala 6,5 gruby a grzyb ok. 7 cala. Był w połowie erekcji.Teraz położył się obok mojej żony,objął ja ramieniem i całował ,liżąc jej język.Po jakimś czasie wszedł między nóżki ,chwycił chuja i począł pocierać nim po cipce mojej żony,rozchylając wewnętrzne płatki pipki,po czym powoli wpychał w jej małą ,piękną pipkę.Gdy grzyb był już w środku,wykonywał powolne ruchy biodrami zagłębiając coraz bardziej potężnego chuja.Po kilku próbach,był cały schowany w pipce mojej pięknej i trzymał tam ,aż pipka dostosuje się do jego rozmiaru.Początkowo ruchy jego bioder były powolne i majestatyczne gdy zaczął ruchać a żona moja wzdychając za każdym pchnięciem jego bioder,rozkładała piękne zgrabne nóżki szeroko i wysoko , aż do głowy murzyna.Po kilku ruchach,rozstawił szeroko swoje grube uda i rozpoczął miarowe,delikatne lecz stanowcze ruchanie mojej żony.Jego tyłek unosił się i opadał w rytm pchnięć bioder a chuj wypełniał ją całkowicie.Po ok 10 minutach krycia,szepnął coś na ucho mojej żonie - ona spojrzała na mnie i szepnęła że murzyn chce spuścić się w pipkę.Pozwoliłem kiwając głową.On wykonał jeszcze kilka pchnięć biodrami i zastygł wpychając penis aż po wielkie,pełne spermy jądra,które unosiły się na przemian,raz jedno,raz drugie opróżniając swoją zawartość w pipkę mojej żony.Wyglądali pięknie - czarny jak smoła wielki murzyn na białej pięknej kobiecie z zanurzonym do korzenia pulsującym chujem z którego tryskał juks afrykański wprost do macicy.Po ok 5 minutach wyjął chuja z pipki którą zostawił różową i pięknie zmaltretowaną,i położył się obok mojej żony a ta przytuliła się do jego potężnej piersi i pocałowała,liżąc jego język.Pipka zaczęła się powolutku zamykać lecz juks zaczął wypływać dopiero po jakimś czasie - gęsty,lepki i było go dużo.Żona spytała,czy miałbym ochotę skosztować eliksiru,który murzyn zostawił w jej pipce i zmieszał z jej soczkiem. Zbliżyłem się do łoża i ustawiłem się dogodnie - wsunąłem ręce pod pośladki mojej żony która szeroko rozłożyła nóżki i począłem delikatnie zlizywać juks murzyna z jej pipki.Oni spojrzeli na mnie,uśmiechnęli się i zaczęli się całować liżąc swoje języki.Powiem wam,że to jest nawet dobre i z przyjemnością delektowałem się eliksirem. Tej nocy murzyn jeszcze trzy razy ruchał mi żonę zawsze juksujac jej pipkę,która ja lizałem.Po kilku tygodniach ruchania mojej żony przez tego wielkiego murzyna,żona powiedziała mi,że chciałaby zajść w ciążę z czarnym dzieckiem i że teraz jest pora ,bo za trzy dni będzie miała owulację.Nie miałem nic do powiedzenia,bo gdybym się nie zgodził,to i tak murzyn by ja zerżnął.Teraz,po 10 latach couckoldu mamy 4 dzieci murzyna a piąte żona moja urodzi za ok 3 mies.Tutaj to jest normalne,że białe małżeństwa wychowują po kilkoro czarnych dzieci .Wszyscy się znają i szanują a niektóre żony wymieniają się swoimi bykami lecz nasz murzyn nikomu nie daje mojej żony do ruchania - jest tylko on chociaż gdy moja żona była przed porodem i w czasie poporodowym,on pokrył kilka jej przyjaciółek i zerżnął je i też będą rodziły jego dzieci.Teraz jako 56 latek rucha oficjalnie kilka przyjaciółek mojej żony i hoduje je.W naszym miasteczku ten jeden murzyn naruchał już ponad 30 dzieci różnym białym małżeństwom i to chyba nie koniec,gdyż wiele kobiet może jeszcze rodzić a ich mężowie chętnie zaprowadzają je do niego na hodowlę Moja żona pewnie też urodzi jeszcze kilkoro jego dzieci i wszyscy jesteśmy szczęśliwi i jesteśmy przyjaciółmi - murzyn też

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moją żonę

Coś umknęło z poprzedniego komentarza,więc dokończę.Otóż w okresie tuż przed porodem i miesiąc po porodzie ''nasz'' murzyn ruchał najlepsze przyjaciółki mojej żony a mia ich kilka.Dwie z nich na pewno powalił bo same się tym chwaliły,że będą rodziły dzieci'' naszego'' murzyna.On przed naszym couckoldem miał już kilkoro dzieci,które naruchał innym białym parom a mężowie tych pięknych kobiet w 100% akceptują taki układ - ja z resztą też i jestem dumny z mojej pięknej,ciężarnej żony.Teraz,gdy żona chodzi z piątym jego dzieckiem,on odwiedza żony białych rogaczy i rucha je niektóre zapładniając.Plotki głoszą,że ponad dwudziestu jego dzieci biega po naszej dzielnicy i na pewno to nie jest koniec,gdyż wiele białych ,młodych mężatek tutaj mieszka a każda z nich wychowuje przynajmniej jedno jego dziecko - na razie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the set up

I had to come to grips that I get excited when other men find my wife hot and sexy. I see it as a compliment that I can get a women that hot. A few have even been forward enough to tell me how they love her nice big tits. She’s Asian and is only attracted to white guys but I know I would stand by while a black guy pursued her till she grew tired and submitted.

I love the scene where he comes to their bed and while her husband lays beside her he spreads her legs and the stronger better Blackman “ uses and abuses “ her. I’d love to hear my wife whimpering and trying to say no as he spreads her legs wide and works his thick black dick in her. I try and pretend I’m sleeping as he rapes her with me right beside her, till she orgasms begging him not to shoot his thick white cum in her.

I can feel him looking at me as the bed shakes while he fucks my wife and tells her he going to fuck her so much he’s going to ruin her.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Tammy Wynette said it all......

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I woke up when I felt the bed move. I knew Jean my wife had to work late that night but not this late. Jean said sorry we are so late. When I looked at the clock it was midnight I thought what the Hell then it hit me we. I rolled over to her pretty fast and hit something pretty hard and wet. Someone a man's voice said ouch darn I rolled back jumping out of bed grabbing my gun out of the nightstand turned on the light yelling what the Hell is going on. Jean was screaming no and Dean a black guy she worked with was begging don't shoot. I screamed get the Hell out of my house you Black SOB now or die. He said no man I was invited by Jean to cuckold you. With that I charged him he was a big guy. He fell backwards and went out the upstairs window. I turned to Jean and asked what the Hell brought this on. She said I always fantasized about a threescore and she thought it would be fun. FANTASIES and do you know what that means? We were fighting off and on the rest of the weekend. I guess when he fell in knocked him out and when he woke up he yelled he was naked he needed his cloths. I said get the Hell off my property or I will call the law. Jean and I never did really fight before that night but started fighting more after that night and the children were bothered about it. We ended up having counseling and things did get back as close as they could to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There was a black man Dill who was trying to be my friend and I thought it was just to get in my wife's pants and cuckold me. When Debbie was talking to me about Dill and his comments she said Dill had told her that he would quit when she submit . I told her if she did submit I would quit her choice. The next time we were out and he came onto her. I seen her put her knee into his privates and her elbow into his face. Most of the people there were looking at the action . When I got to her I bent down to tell Dill he was lucky it wasn't me because I trained her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I certainly would like to read more about how Curtis will turn her out to his black friends. She will be given to some black bikers for a weekend, then to a black fraternity, then later to some black homeless camps for her black fix. Her husband gets to stay home while she is out and about. He gets her back from time to time and they both stay married and loving to each other. There are many options where this story can go but I hope that she does not get married to a black guy and her husband is not made to wear a cock cage nor has to clean up after a few romps in their bed.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 2 years ago

Loved it x

Hope to read more.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a Great Story! It was excellent and exciting. I've often shared my women with black men. It is always thrilling and exciting for all three of us. My 18 yr old High School Senior Cheer Leader Terri even agreed to let herself be black bred, tho try as much as she could my Black Roommate didn't get it done. I have always loved sloppy seconds

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

I wish there was more. Great story.

Trvlman7Trvlman7over 2 years ago

Great story. You MUST submit more about your lovely lady and her thurst for BBC.

tomb72tomb72about 2 years ago

Please let there be a part 2 (at the very least)

WildTexasCoupleWildTexasCoupleabout 2 years ago

Great story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story was great my eife changed after breast implants

She has always beeb sexual but this added a new dimension for her she went from.a c/d cup to a DOUBLE F then nipple piecings and small tattos on each breast. Our sex pufe went ober the top.She's now a very sexy extreme hotwife extreme outfits .extreme heels heavy makeup tigjt r3v3al7ng clothes we could never go back shr says if i dont get noticed i dont get FUCKED our lives jave never been as hot and sexy as she has be come .

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

The Author kept saying "fertile" so it would natural to assume that she could get Preg with this BBC. Let us hear more of your adventure please. 5 stars to writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is nothing hotter then lying there and feeling the bed shake and hearing your wife moaning from another man taking her in your bed. Being so humiliated but having to peak seeing her head back with her eyes shut and her mouth open. Her breasts are bare and nipples stiff are he drives into her, using her cunt, owning her for as long as he wants. Watching her responding, cumming for another man as he pumps her full of his sperm when she cums from his dominating her. Then without him saying anything her licking and sucking his cock clean submissively. Especially if he’s black telling her show him how she likes having a thick powerful blackdick in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, my wife wants to Fuck a bbc... Hope she doesn't chicken out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is so Hot watching my wife get fucked by another guy. There is nothing like it. She has never fucked a black man but does have an Arab lover. And believe me is he hung. He can get her off multiple times during a 20-minute session. I do get sloppy seconds but can only last for about a minute even though she feels somewhat loose. And btw a great story. I gave you 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, love how they both understand how much control he has over her. His little white wife submitting to a dominant black man, understanding he can use her as often as he wants because he’s turned her into a slave for a huge black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! No need to belittle the husband, let him enjoy watching his wife get fucked and filled without any insults!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

another cuck story

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Great story! Pity you've written only one story posted here. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to watch my 4 ft 10 inch blonde wife do this.

DrkmanDrkman11 months ago

Like it just wish there was a risk of pregnancy she was ignoring due the depth of her passion.

Darkwhispers757Darkwhispers75710 months ago

Anonymous 4 months ago. I would also like to watch your wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot made Nmy cock hard I would have got between her legs abd wat the cum from her freshly fucked pussy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love stories about blackmen getting a married white woman and fucking her so good he can get what he wants. Love thinking about him making her moan and doing whatever he told her to. Love to be locked out of the bedroom as he dominates her, using her turning her into a whore for him to punish.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wife changed my friend said. I said really what changed about her? I mean he was lost. He said that smell. Then he got quiet.I didn't say anything. I went to get a couple more beers. Dan the black bar tender walked by me saying that he would be right back. I knew that Beth Dave's wife and Dan flirted quite a bit but never thought much of it. That smell. It gave me a though. I went back to my buddy. I said Dave what do you mean that smell? I just can't figure out what or where I have smell it before. Then he explained that last night he had to work over. He ended up pulling a double. He said that he was home at 11:45. Beth asked if she could go out with some friends to have a beer he said yes be careful. He said don't drive if you drink too much. I said hey I need to use the restroom and gave him a twenty saying you want to get us a couple beers. Sure he said. I went to the restroom and actually just stood at the door as if someone was using it. Dave walked up to the bar. The next thing I seen was Dan trying to hit Dave. Then Dave pulling Dan across the bar and threw Dan like he was throwing a bale of hay. I had to laugh. The fight if you could have called it a fight was over. I was sure glad that there were other witnesses that heard and seen what happened. It kept Dave from being arrested. The police came in and talked to several and arrestedDan. Dave said hey buddy Beth will be getting home in a little bit and he needed to be waiting for her. I said good luck buddy. He said thanks. They worked things out and are still together and as far as everyone knows she she has been the good wife. No she didn't become addicted to the bbc. Sorry if I hurt your feeling.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Are you sure this is not a miss prent I whit and have at least 9 inches. Or are you sure he is black?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding4 months ago

So, the title of the story says it all.

Whether the kink itself works is irrelevant, the story sets up a premise and delivers. In that respect, if you like that vibe, it's great, If you don't, well, you get what you pay for.

Kudos, though, on setting up a pair of interesting characters. We watch them experiment, and we see the demure wife change before the 3rd party is ever brought in. By the time the 3rd is there, he's unobtrusive, a vehicle for the actions of the wife – what this whole story is about. In that respect, really well done.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

I enjoyed the story well done , You set it up very nicely some times a change leads to something more open and fun

TigersmanTigersman4 months ago

Excellent Story. I really liked the wife didn't humiliate her husband and he was okay with her not on the pill or using condoms. I wish my wife was like this.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Good story. Hope in the next chapter, if there is one, the pregnancy risk would be greater.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story that would have been better with a little more realism. By realism I mean "don't do it on the porch so the neighbors can see". Keep it private. The best stories are grounded in reality. Also there was no need to humiliate the husband beyond simply having him watch.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It is said that the average cock length is 5 ¼ inches long. There are more between 4 and average than there are over 6. Most are proportional in girth. It's rare that a thick 5 ¼ is thicker than a proportionate 6. It's amazing how many guys with average or smaller sized cocks have a fantasy of wanting to watch their wife get plowed by a big dick. And it's more prevalent among those men with pretty or beautiful wives. As a proportionate 7 1/4, I'm more than happy to oblige. There is nothing more thrilling than to have wild vigorous sex with a woman while her husband sits on the other side of the room watching. Some of the guys prefer to watch from a closet or through a peephole from an adjoining room. That lessons the humiliation for them and let's the wife delude herself into thinking that's she's cheating discreetly. Either way, I enjoy the rush.

bennihannabennihanna2 months ago

This is a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My wife and I had a sex once a week and I was told I was too small and came too quickly. She said I put up with you wanting to become a woman and I let you dress. I said since you like kink I would love to find my old boy friend Leo. She met him in college and I think he still lives near the college. I said would would consent if she helped me become a woman. We found Leo and he remembered my wife and she said come over for dinner. My wife said I should dress as a woman and be sexually active. Len arrived and I met him and I kissed him and he said hello doll. He touched my breasts and I put my hand in his pants. My wife intervened and kissed Leon and we discussed how we both could use him as a sex partner. My wife said you can take my she male. We laid on the couch and Leon pulled out his thing and handled it and my wife said suck it. I put him my mouth and he he camein my mouth in 10 minutes. He said a real lady would lay back and let him enter her. I said my name is Donna and i want to enter me. My wife said get it over so we can lay together. Leon did me and my wife and him went to the bed. I was told I had to help him get hard and I sucked on him. When he was hard he right for my wife’s opening, I stayed and watch them for hours. Now Leo’s comes over ever sat and drills us both

MtRseMan99MtRseMan992 months ago

Good story, enjoyed it.

dwayne369dwayne36926 days ago

Nice story... as a black bull in numerous cuckold relationships this is a plausible scenario!!!

To those doubters or those racist small minded people that just don't get the concept if you don't like certain content then don't read it or watch it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous