My Wife Changed after BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curtis grunted and kept his rhythm. Lana reached out and took hold of my hand, clutching it tightly as his black cock explored the depths of her womb. Minutes passed by as Curtis pounded my wife, using her like a cheap slut. Lana loved every second.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck - UGH - me right next to my faithful husband!"

They eventually swapped positions, and she bent over with her ass stuck out in the air, in anticipation of his continued fucking. By this point Curtis was well lubed up. His big black cock slid into her bare pussy easily, forcing her to let out a quick gasp. He didn't waste any time in picking up speed. His hips were in constant motion, pushing his thick black meat through my wife's supple hole. She continued to clutch my hand, digging into my palm with her nails as he made a mess of her tender pussy.

Curtis didn't let up. He pushed her forward, so that she was laying down on her flat tummy. He grabbed her by the ass, gently pulling her rear towards him. Lana understood. She slightly raised her tight ass, just enough for him to get comfortable. Once again, I watched Curtis start to slow fuck my wife. Lana was fucking him back, meeting his thrusts, pushing on his cock every time he came down into her.

"Mmmmm..." Lana moaned as Curtis drove his member into her little white body.

He fucked her for a good 10 minutes until suddenly, with little to no warning, Curtis started to hammer her even harder. His black skin was shiny with beads of sweat as he exerted sheer force into Lana's pussy. He was close and she knew it. Lana raised her butt ever so slightly and began to moan a little more, driving him wild. With a final thrust, Curtis exploded in my wife. I watched as her fertile pussy was filled to the limits with his black seed, cum dripping out of her as he pulled back during his thrusts.

Lana was moaning in pure ecstasy as Curtis slowly pulled his big black cock out. Silently, he stood up and wiped himself off with a shirt from the floor. Curtis made a passing swipe at Lana's slick pussy before turning around and walking out, heading downstairs.

I was left with my wife, leaking another man's cum and exhausted, in bed next to me. Lana looked at me, gently put her hand on my cheek, and smiled. Shuffling down, she put her head down on my chest and closed her eyes. Poor thing, she was probably so tired. I let drift off and sleep for another little while. When she woke up, Lana went straight to the shower.

I got dressed and started to do the laundry. Pulling off the dirty bedsheets, the area where Lana was sleeping was soaked with cum and her pussy juices. I could only think about what the rest of the day held in store for us.

12