My Wife Connie

Story Info
My wife led a seperate life I didn't know about.
8.1k words
3.3
50.8k
52
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story about my wife Connie and what I found out about her after she died. My name is Leeland but I go by Lee. We were married for forty-five years when she passed during the Covid Pandemic. I stayed in the house we shared after she passed, I just couldn't bring my self to selling it. This past June I was hospitalized when I took a nasty fall and broke my hip. I needed to live in a one floor without stairs and so I decided to sell our house and move into a condo. I had the means to be able to buy the condo and sell the house at my leisure. After all I had forty- five years of memories in that house.

I packed Connie's clothes and gave them to The Salvation Army and her jewelry I kept for now. We never had kids so our furniture was near vintage and what I was not taking to the condo I sold and was surprised at how much in demand it was. The cellar was mostly tools from my different hobbies and my photo equipment. Again, I was surprised that my photo stuff had as much value as it did. But what surprised me the most was my watch collection. They were all from the sixties Bulova Acutrim 214 caliber Watches. I had close to seventy of them and most were still running. Because I had the original boxes and paper work they were worth the top end of the market.

The last area I was cleaning out was the attic which is where Connie kept the things she saved over the years. There were more old clothes all evening wear and fur coats Sexy lingerie she used to wear when she was young. The woman that lived next door to us, Jean owned a vintage clothing store and I asked her if she would be interested in them. She had her son carry the stuff down from the attic and told me I had a small fortune worth of stuff. She told me she would put it on and auction site that was for these types of clothes. It seems my wife only bought high end designer stuff. It was the lingerie that most impressed her. All was from very expensive French designers and very sought after. She spent a day and a half taking picture and labeling each piece to list on the auction.

I asked her: "How does this work? What do you get and what will I get for his stuff?"

She said: "I normally would just buy it form the person, but this is by far the most valuable collection I have ever came across. I usually hope to make twenty to twenty- five percent profit.'

I told her: "How about since you are doing all the work and It is getting me way more than I ever thought I could get for the stuff. You take forty percent; how does that sound."

She was thrilled so, I showed her Connie's jewelry, again she was stunned at what she saw. I didn't know much about jewelry for all I knew it was not worth that much other than scrap value. How wrong I was, it again was high end and worth more than I thought Connie would have been able to buy. Jean suggested I take the jewelry to have it appraised.

When I took the jewelry to the first place, they advised me to go to an auction house that specialized in every high-end antique jewelry. That most of what I had was over a hundred years old without makings for the grade of gold and platinum or silver. I knew my wife didn't inherit this stuff and between Her's and my salaries she couldn't afford to buy it. How did she get it?

The auction house I went to was very interested it being able to list the stuff for me, provided I had proof of how it was acquired. So, I needed to go back up the attic and see what I could find. I had trouble getting up the steep stair and thought about hiring Jean's son to carry everything down, but he was away with friends, It took three days till I hit [ay dirt when I found a box with all the receipts and two ledger books and her diary. I never knew she kept a diary, it only covered from when we got married till she stopped working a period of about fifteen years.

I knew Connie worked as a receptionist for a woman marriage counselor. What I didn't know till I started reading her diary was the woman specialized working with couples that had sexual problems in their marriage. Connie started working with her when she was still in college her senior year. What I didn't know was she was working as a sexual surrogate. When we met, she was already working as a surrogate and never told me. She also worked as the receptionist as well, for which she was paid separately with taxes taken out. The surrogate work was paid under the table I cash. The diary didn't include what she did as a surrogate only referred to how many sessions as she called them, she did each day.

This was hard to process, we were together for over forty- seven years married for forty-five of them and I never knew she was paid to have sex with other people. Her diary ended when she stopped working for her boss when the woman retired, but I had a feeling she didn't stop because she had acquired just too much high-priced stuff and the money for it had to have come from somewhere.

The journals would provide the answer. They started when she started to be a sexual surrogate which was before she became the receptionist. The journals listed every time she was a surrogate, what she did and the initials of who she did it with and if it was a male, female, or couple.

The first entry; "First time as a surrogate, clients are a couple LB and DB. He wants her to let him fuck her ass. She feels a woman couldn't possible enjoy being fucked in her ass. DB watched as I let LB fuck my ass and bring me to two orgasms. I helped to clean out her bowels and lubed her ass for him. Thankfully his cock was on the smaller size so she handled him with ease. She told him after she was ok with him fucking her ass. $200.00 ***

Entry two; Client is WT his wife wants him to go down on her after he cums if she hasn't had an orgasm. He is afraid he will throw up on her if he does. So, we fucked and came inside me then went down on me to see if he will be able to do it for his wife. He relented at first after he shot his load in me, but I told him to think how much his wife will be thrilled when he does it for her. The result was he found he liked it and is looking forward to doing it for his wife. $160.00 ****

I quickly realized she was rating her feelings about the sessions. The first journal ended when her former boss retired. And the second one started almost a year later. I traveled a lot in my job back then as a technician for medical equipment. Between installs and trouble shooting I was away more than I was home. Many times, for more than a week at a time. Connie went to work for an escort agency.

The journal started with her writing: "I am embarking on a new career as an escort, Lee is away so much and from my work as a surrogate I miss all the sex and the different people I had sex with. It was made clear by the owners; I am only being paid for my time during the three-hour date. Sex is not part of the deal. But after if the client and I make our own arrangement that included sex. It has nothing to do with the agency, but the more friendly I am with the client after the date the more money I can make. I signed a contract that stated I was only being an escort that was to provide non- sexual company for the paying client. When that was out of the way Ken male owner left the room and Ava the woman told me. The more I am willing to do sexually the more I can make. She then asked me what I was willing to do and what was off the table. She also told me I could do off the books clients that she can arrange that pay extremely well. I am looking forward to this new Endeavor as a paid escort and whore.

Her entries in this journal were more detailed than the last one. She included dates, where they went and the clients first name. But not what she did sexually with the client and or how much she was paid for the date or where they went. She didn't include any rating. When I got to her fourth month as an escort, I learn it was someone she knew that told her about the agency. This person had worked there till she was pregnant with her child and stopped being a whore. How indebted she felt to her for fixing her up with the agency.

Who was this woman I was married to, she felt she was indebted to the woman that helped her to become an escort. I could see her being a sexual surrogate, but a straight up paid escort was in a different category. I skimmed through the rest of the journal and sat stunned at how many men, couples, and women she had I assumed had sex with for the ten years that the journal covered.

I finally came to the fact that what pissed me off the most was I was left out in the cold, not knowing she was a wild sexual being. She loved sex and the more she got the more she wanted. I never broke my vows to her; oh, I had plenty of opportunities. If I had known we could have had an open relationship. I went out and got shit faced and barely made it home. Jean fund me passed out on the front stairs and helped me into the house. She got me into a kitchen chair and started to make coffee. When she sat down, she saw the diary and journals on the table.

She said: "Are those Connie's journals?"

I said: "Yes, how do you know about them?"

She said: "Wait till you drink some coffee so you are more able to understand what I will tell you. I will fix you something to eat as well."

I was wondering what Jean knew that I didn't already find out. Two cups of coffee later and half a ham sandwich and she was ready to tell me what she knew. But first I needed to visit the porcelain thrown. Coffee, sandwich, and the booze I had drank, all came out. My head was pounding and I just wanted to lay down in a dark room with an ice pack for my head.

Jean helped me to my room and got me some aspirin and water. As she went to leave, I stopped her, I wanted to know what she was going to tell me.

I said: "Just tell me what you know about the Diary and Journals please, I need to know."

Jean told me: "If you remember I was pregnant with my son when I moved next door. Connie and I became friends and as friends do in time, we started to share things about ourselves. She asked about my baby's father and I told her he was a rich man and was paying me to have his child."

I asked: "So you were a surrogate?"

She said: "No, I was a prostitute he knocked up. At that point in my career as a whore, you could say I was more his mistress. He had hired me to be his arm candy and whore for a six-month period. It was during this time I got pregnant with my son. I thought he would be pissed and insist I have an abortion; but he was thrilled. He was in his sixties and had no family and had planned to leave his estate to his college and several charities."

I asked: "Why didn't he marry you?"

She smiled and said: "Because his board of directors knew I was a prostitute. He couldn't risk any of them leaking that because it would be bad for his company if it got out. So, he made me a deal, I stop being a whore and he would buy me a home of my choosing and an annual income. Plus, a trust fund for my child, who will become his heir when he dies. The hard part is I am not allowed to tell my son who his father is."

I asked her: "So you told Connie this and she asked you to help her to become a prostitute?"

She shook her head and said: "No. I didn't tell her about being a prostitute till later, only that my son's father was rich and not in a position to marry me."

I wanted to know: "When did Connie learned you were a prostitute?"

She said: "This is the hard part I need to tell you. I got a call from her one night about two years after I moved next door. It was Connie and she sounded in bad shape, she was in a motel and asked me to get her and bring her some clothes. When I got there, she could barely open the door, she was beaten, naked smelled of piss and covered in shit. I put her in the shower and asked her what had happen. She said two guys picked her up at the zone and she thought it would be fun to do both at the same time. She had never done that before and they were paying extra for her to do that.

It was then that I realized Connie was hooking In the Combat Zone. I got her dressed and wanted to take her to the police to report it. She said she couldn't do that for two reasons, one you would find out and two the guys were cops. She asked me what day it was, and I told her it was Sunday. She said they picked her up on Friday night and she doesn't remember anything after they started drinking in the room. I think they drugged her, and God knows what they did to her.

You were due back in two days and she was in bad shape, there wo way she could hide it from you. So, she called you and told you she was going to the cape, that her best friend from high school invited her to spend a few days at her place in Turro. She was at my house and I took care of her till she was back to normal. We talked and she told me about being a sex surrogate and she missed the sex. At first when you were away, she would let guys pick her up at a hotel bar for sex. Then one of them gave her a hundred dollars after because he thought she was a hooker. She told me she would have sex with several guys a night, but after that guy gave her the money, she loved that she was paid to suck and fuck him. That is when she started hooking.

She was barred from most of the hotels so, she started working in the Combat Zone. Cops would grab her and she would suck them off to let her go. The money in the zone was not as good as what she made in the hotels, but it was the rush that was her thing. Lee, Connie was a beautiful woman with a killer body and when I asked her was being beaten and what else the two cops did to her enough to get her to stop. She told me no; she was going to go back to the zone as soon as she could. That is when I told her about my being a prostitute and that if she was going to continue, I would help to set her up with the agency I use to work for. So, she went from giving fifty-dollar blow jobs and seventy-five-dollar fucks, to being a very expensive escort.

That is when the second journal starts. But there is another journal you haven't found and pictures and at least two porn videos she was in. Connis was also doing porn, she got into it throw the agency. Rich guys pay more to date a porn star that is also an escort."

I was stunned how had she done this without me having a clue.

Jean went on to say: "She stopped when you moved into a management position at work and were no longer traveling, but did on occasion take on a client when the agency was stuck. Only during the day while you were at work for an additional couple of years. You didn't know but Connie was bi-sexual as am I and we were what is now called friends with benefits."

I asked her: "Do you know where this other journal could be and is it more of the same, is it a continuation of the one from when she started at the agency?"

She told me: "No, it is a detailed account of each of her times with her clients. What she did sexually after her dates and the off the books times as a paid whore."

I told her: "I have pretty much gone through everything in the attic and did see it. Will you help me look for it?"

Jean told me: "I would be happy to help you, but first you need to rest and eat something if you think you can keep it down."

When Jean and I went to the attic, she asked me: "What is with the little walls where the roof slopes down to the floor?"

I told her: "I don't know they were always there since we moved in."

She then asked me: "Where did you find her diary and the journals?"

I showed her and she pulled the box away from the wall. There wasn't anything behind it. We then move other things piled against the walls that ran the length of the attic on both sides. On the other side we found a panel that looked off compared to the wall on the other side of the attic. Jean pushed on the first one we found and it popped open a couple of inches. Inside we found stuff left behind by the previous owners. Men's magazines and pictures of a woman that I assumed was the wife. Most were pornographic with her and other people both men and women. The next panel that we opened contained risqué clothes from the fifties and sixties. Jean said this stuff is worth more than the things of Connie's she was selling for me. If they are still usable. As we kept opening panels, we found stuff to prosses film.

When we had finished and didn't find the other journal, Jean said: "I bet there are other panels elsewhere in the house. Let's take a closer look in Connie's closet."

So, we went back down stairs and searched the closet that Connie used and found nothing. We searched the closets in the other two bedrooms and came up with nothing again. That left only one more to check. Mine in the master bedroom. I didn't think we would find anything there either. Of the two closets in the master mine was smaller than Connie's. I moved things looking for any sign of a secret space and came up empty. Jean said let's empty it so we can better see if we missed something. First thing I removed was the stuff on the floor and I found what I was looking for. I had a strong box with a pad lock, only the lock was not the one I had put on it years ago. I hadn't looked in that thing in years. It was stuff from my childhood and wondered why I even kept it all these years.

I told Jean: "This is mine, but the lock is not one I recognize."

She said: "There is a key in Connie's jewelry box, maybe it is the key."

She went to get it and it fit and opened the lock. I wanted to know what was in the box and at the same time I didn't want to. When I didn't open it.

Jean asked me: "Do you want me to open it?"

I moved aside and told her: "You do it and tell me what you find."

I went and sat on the bed and waited for her to tell me what was in the box. Right away she turned and handed me a sealed envelope. My name was on the front so I tore it open, Inside was a letter from Connie explaining why she did what she did and begging me to forgive her. She gave her reasons for breaking her vows and said even if I hadn't been traveling so much, she still would have done what she did. That no one man or woman could satisfy her craving for sex, that she never should have married me as she knew from the start, she would have sex with other people. I stopped there I didn't want to read anymore.

I asked Jean: "Is the journal in there?"

She said: "I think it is in the bottom, but there are a lot of porn DVDs and pictures. There is also bank statements and cash, as well as a passport from Canida."

I said: "Her mom was from Canida. But Connie was born her and had a U. S. passport."

She said: "I think I should close the box and you bring it to the kitchen and we can go through it there. After you have a stiff drink, you will need it."

There were twenty-seven DVDs all starring Connie as 'Honey's Black Cock Cravings' on the first one I picked up. They each had her as Honey and all were with black men. The pictures looked like they must have been from the DVDs, as some of them were also on the backs and the cover pictures. I knew it was Connie but she looked different, her hair was different and she had small tattoos the engagement ring and wedding ring she wore were not Her's, and she had nipple rings. The cash was banded hundred-dollar bills. Close to eighty thousand dollars including some loose bills. The bank statements were from two banks in the Cayman Islands.

I asked Jean: "How did she do the nipple rings and I not notice them?"

She explained: "Her nipples weren't pierced, she wore non piercing ones, that look like her nipples are pierced."

The passport intrigued me, she had traveled to several Caribbean Islands and South America, as well as to Africa, Demark, and Sweden. Jean finally handed me the journal that we had been looking for. It was very detailed about her zex with her clients. But it also told her story about how being a whore made her feel, the rush that people would pay the amount of money they did to have sex with her. Connie never felt she was pretty on that her body was that great, when she was drop dead gorgeous and had a body most women would die for.