My Wife Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrote how Ava had flat out asked her if she preferred dates with clients or was, she ok with skipping the date and just have sex. Connie wrote that she liked the idea of being arm candy, but would gladly do a guy without the date part.

The first entry about after her fist escort date was. My first date as an escort was very pleasant, but the arrangement I made with Bill after was terrific. He wanted to spend the night and would pay me a thousand to cum in my cunt. The same to cum in my mouth if I swallowed his cum. But as great as that was, when he offered me two grand to piss in my ass. By ten AM I walked away with Five thousand dollars. He didn't mind that my ass wasn't cleaned out. I started shitting before he finished pissing in me. After we showered, he through the bedding in the tub and we slept in the second bed. I rate the sex a five and him pissing in my ass a four. I need to research if that is ok to do in the future.

Ava called and asked me if I ever did more than one guy at a time. I told her I have done it once and looked forward to doing it again. She gave ne a hotel name and room number and that there were three guys and I would get four grand to let them do me at the same time. I cleaned my ass out and went to the appointment. They turned out to be Japanese and only one spoke English. What I didn't expect was they had two women there to record the encounter, when I commented that I was not told about the recording part. The guy that spoke English said If I allowed it how much would I need to be compensated. I figured I would start high and let him give a counter offer. I told him three thousand more. He said no problem as his boss will gladly pay it. So, I made my first porno with three Japanese men.

Three hours later and I walked away with seven grand. I realized I loved doing small groups of men together. The sex was a nine If the two women had joined in it would have been a ten. I gave them my burner phone number. I hope they come back soon.

I started flipping pages just skimming what she wrote. It became clear to me at some point she was doing more straight up whoring and only escort work with a few regulars she enjoyed having sex with. When I got to when I became management and stopped traveling. She quit doing escort work for the agency and was now whoring without Ava sending her clients. Connie had her own clients and was working out of our home. She had several clients she serviced in our bedroom and others she met in hotels. There were men, women and more than a few couples.

Three of her women clients even became part time whore with her when she had requests for two women. I wondered why these women that had been paying her would also work for her, So, I flipped back a couple of pages to see if she had written it down. I learned the three were all of them were married and Connie exchanged their being paid to whore with her against what she charged them. That way the women wouldn't need to explain to their husbands about the money Connie charged them,

I asked Jean: "Do you know when she started making the videos?"

She told me: "Ava found out she did one during a session with some Japanese clients and asked her if she was interested in making more? Connie asked if it would be like the one, she already had done? Ava told her no; it would be professionally done for sale on the web and stores. You were still traveling so it was easy for her to go to Miami and L.A. to make they."

I asked: "Wasn't she concerned she would be recognized?"

She said: "With the temporary tattoos and a birth mark that was also fake plus, the wig and nipple rings she wasn't worried about it. She also wore a different set of rings as well. By the way the rings are real and in with her jewelry."

I needed to know and wondered something so, I asked Jean: "Why are all the videos with black men only?"

She told me: "She didn't but the other ones she made were not ones she enjoyed making so evidently she didn't save them or they are elsewhere."

I asked: "Why didn't she enjoy them; she seems to have loved sex and being recorded."

Jean said: "Because they were fetish and she only did them to see if she would like doing that type of sex with clients."

I asked her: "What kind of fetishes were they; do you know?"

She said: "Yes, I know because she asked me if I had done any of them as a whore or in my personal life. She did bondage both as a master and a sub, water sports, and she all most got into animals when she went Sweden, they wanted her to go to Finland where it is still legal to do that type of porn at the time. She called me and I told her if she did, she may face charges here under our laws. The call was on a speaker phone and I heard someone say something and someone replied. It was not English so I didn't know what was said. But the first voice then told Connie she did not have to do that video. When she got back, she told me she didn't want to do it but they were pressuring her and it was a lot of money."

I was glad she never did that as bad as what I now knew about my wife. That would have been just too much for me to take and want to wipe everything about her out of my life. I would have had the house demolished with everything it and sold the property. Jean, suggest we take a break and go somewhere and get something to eat.

While she drove to the restaurant, she asked me: "Lee what specifically do you want to know from that journal? Tell me and I will go through it and mark the pages with that information."

We took a table off to the side so, we could not be over heard and she made a list while we waited for our food. I told her: "I want to knew when she started making the professional videos. How many she made and were there others without black men that were not fetish videos. Did she do any after I was in management and not traveling. I have dates that I went to conferences that she didn't go with me, that should help with that. Do you know if she did any other ones with clients for their own use? Why were the ones with the black men that she saved them and not the other stuff."

When we got back Jean went to retrieve the journal and after she left, I went back to the bedroom and went through the DVDs and arranged them by date. I put the oldest in the player and turned it on. When it started the title come on it read 'Honey's Audition as a Black cock Whore'. Her voice was different almost like it was someone else's.

The interviewer asked; 'Tell the viewers a little about yourself.'

She said; 'My name is Honey Whore I am married (she held up her hand showing the rings she was wearing) and I am a paid whore. My husband has no idea he is married to a woman that is paid to have sex. I started whoring after my job as a sex surrogate ended and I missed all the sex that I use to have. So, I started turning tricks. After I was beaten one night a friend set me up at a high-end escort service she once worked at.

I was paid a lot extra by a client to let him record the sex and I found I liked being recorded having sex. I have done several videos with white men and some of them were fetish stuff I didn't care for. Then I took a date from the agency to go to Africa with a Black man. After he fucked me the first time I was hooked on black cock and decided any videos I would make from now on would be with black men, also any new clients I take on are black.'

The interviewer asked her; 'Do you only have sex with men or are you an equal opportunity whore?'

She replied; 'No, I love women as well as men and have couples as clients also.'

He then asked her; 'Are you a all-holes whore?'

She told him; 'I wasn't till I went to Africa my client insisted on it and I knew that before we left the U.S. So, I started using but plugs to prepare my ass to be fucked there. Now I gladly take a cock up my ass.'

He then said' 'You have asked for three guys and want to be air tight, is that right?'

Honey told him: "That is correct I have never had a cock in all three of my holes at the same time and I am looking forward to it'

He then asked her; 'Can you deep throat a large cock?'

She smiled and said; 'The client I went to Africa with was eleven inches and before we left, I took his whole cock with ease.'

He then said to her; 'Before we go to the set why don't you show the viewers your body.'

My wife I should say Honey Whore stood up and slowly stripped off her clothes. The temporary tattoos, the birth mark, and the nipple rings were very evident. I pause to video to take a closer look at the nipple rings. She was slightly turned and I saw that there were rings around her nipples with what looked like studs that wound be going through her nipples. I grabbed one of the photos and looking straight on you don't see the rings.

I hit play and watched as she was led into the set where the three black studs where waiting for her. Each was naked and sporting very large hard cocks. She kissed each one of them very passionately and then dropped to her knees and started sucking their cocks. They all looked to be about nine to ten inches and she took them each balls deep in her throat. One laid down on a large padded mat and she mounted him taking him in her cunt. (Wives have pussies' whores have cunts after all that is what Honey Whore was.) The second guy then got behind her and shoved his cock up her ass while the third guy feed her his cock. Every few minutes they changed places and she seem to have no problem letting the guy that pulled out of her ass putting it in her mouth. The final each guy came in her mouth and on her face. She showed the cum in her mouth and swallowed it. Then used her fingers to push the cum that was on her face into her mouth, again showing it before swallowing it,

She licked her fingers clean and then said: "I am addicted to black cum and the cocks that feed it to me.:

The video ended and I was shell shocked that that was my wife the woman I loved for all those years and I never knew who she was. Did I want to watch any more or just destroy them. I decided to look at the titles of the others and one caught my eye. It was titled 'Honey's Thirst for Black Cum'. I popped it in and sat back to see what she did in this video. After the title and some credits, she came on the screen, she was nude and had the same tats and birth mark and of course the nipple rings and wig.

She said: "Hello fans and new watchers, those that know me know my thirst for the cum my black lovers feed me. Well tonight I am looking forward to eating one hundred loads of black cum. Too help me we have several girls to get the guys ready to shoot their loads. Some will feed me directly and if I am busy already they will cum on a glass container which I will drink at the end. Sit back and try not to blow your load till I drink the last drop.'

She then started to suck a guy and the camera showed the other women sucking other guys as well as the line of black men waiting to be sucked. After watching her taking several loads and swallowing them I fast forwarded and stopped to watch every few seconds. She even let some of them fuck her, but they had to cum in her mouth. The glass container was shown as it was filling up. I noticed she drank water occasionally, which I figured was to dilute the cum and start it through her system. She took breaks to go to the bathroom which the camera followed her to she didn't throw up the cum she had already swallowed.

At the end the counter they had said she swallowed fifty-eight loads and the container held forty-two. Now she must drink the container of cum. It took her about half an hour to do it, but she got it all down.

She then spoke and said: "That was great and I can't wait to do it again. But now I need to go to the after party and see how many of these guys I can handle fucking my pussy and ass. So long for now.'

It faded to black and I was done watching any more of her videos. I went next door and told Jean: "I watched two of her videos and can't believe I had no clue who she was. Am I that stupid? How did I not feel her cunt was different? Sone of the guys she fucked had huge cocks; they must have stretched her."

She smiled and told me: "A pussy has muscles and if a woman exercised them, she will be back to normal in a day or two. Plus, if she used them while you had sex with her you wouldn't notice."

I asked: "Did you tell her about excising her pussy muscles?"

She said: "No she already knew about that from when she worked as a sex surrogate. By the way I got a call about my son's father, in is in hospice care and wants to meet his son. He is ninety and the lawyer told me her regrets not marring me."

I said: "Wow, to bad he didn't his loss for not getting to know his son and being with you far all those years."

Jeans said: "The lawyer also said, I am the trustee of my son's trust which he only gets one million a year till he turns thirty. I get two million a year as trustee and fifty million tax free when I am no longer the trustee. I also get a seat on the board of director and my son has fifty one percent of the outstanding shares in his trust. There is a clause that say if I marry I have to give up being the trustee and the other perks."

I asked: "So no big pay out or seat on the board?"

She said: "I am afraid so, but I have been single for so long it is not that big a deal for me."

I was about to leave when she said: "Oh I found two things you might want to know. She said she enjoyed the guy pissing in her ass, but didn't like doing water sports. Her gynecologist told her it wasn't a good idea.to allow that in her pussy or her ass. The other is she didn't do anal after that till she went to Africa; she had a sigmoidoscopy before she agreed to make sure it wouldn't be a problem doing it and had them several times after while she was making the videos with the black men."

I said: "She was concerned about that, but not about unprotected sex. She did a video where she swallowed a hundred loads of cum from black guys. Didn't she realized she could have gotten STDs doing that and passed it on to me."

Jean told me: "She was tested weekly and all her clients were as well and the porn people she worked with are all tested."

I said: "Still there was a risk."

She said: "Everyday life is a risk; you can fall down stairs or get in an accident in the car."

I replied: "Or learn the woman you married was a prostitute and porn star."

I went back home and had another stiff drink and went to bed. In the morning I realized what she did was done and no matter how I looked at it there was nothing I could do about it. I got all the pictures and DVDs and put them in a box with the two journals and her diary. My first thought was to burn it all, but that didn't erase what she did. Instead, I sealed the box and put it in the garage till I decided what to do with it.

Later in the day Jean came over to give me back the other journal and a list of what I had wanted to know. After we shared a cup pf coffee, she left I unsealed the box and added it to the other stuff and resealed it. I got the house listed and decided there was nothing in it a wanted to take to the condo I bought. The realtor said that saved him from having the house staged, whatever that is. Jean and I stayed in touch and would go out as friends. One day she told me her son's father died and she was moving to Chicago where the company she was now on the board of is located. Her son is going to Northwestern University and taking business management.

I was worried that one day the IRS was going to call me in to explain about the money Connie had made. So, I got a guy that deal in owing back taxes and set up a meeting. He gave me a list of things I would need to bring our tax records and Connie's Will and Trust documents and any correspondence from her lawyer. The tax records I had but I didn't know anything about a Will or Trust and told him so. He told me he was online and both had been filed with the county years ago and gave me the name of the law firm that filed them.

I called the firm and gave my name and Connie's. After being on hold for ten minutes I was told, I would need to go there with a copy of her death certificate and marriage license. I had the death certificate, but had to go to the town hall to get a copy of our marriage certificate. When I had both along with your tax records, I call to set up an appointment with the lawyer. The woman that answered the phone told me Mister Jackson handled Connies affairs and wanted to know if I could meet him that night to explain everything to me. I agreed and she told me to be there at six thirty.

I was there at six twenty and was let in to a conference room. Mr. Jackson came in with a woman and another gentleman. He introduced himself and I was introduced to the woman first her name was Lisa James and she was a notary. The man I was told was a junior partner in the firm named Joseph Logan and would be handling the filings.

Mr Jackson then told me: "I was your late wife's attorney from the time she started working when she was in college. I advised her to set up an LLC for all her work as a sex surrogate. Many are under the impression that it is just a way to get around the law to be a prostitute. But that is not the case, if the surrogate is working with a licensed Sex Councilor, it is perfectly legal.

Now before we continue, I am going to ask my associates to step out for a few minutes. Now that we are alone, I need to ask you how much do you know about the profession your wife was in after she stopped being a surrogate?"

I said: "If you mean that she was a prostitute and a porn star. I found out when I found her diary and journals along with DVDs and photographs of her with other men. There was also a great deal of cash and bank statement and a Canadian passport I never knew she had."

He said: "Well in that case what are your concerns?"

I said: "Is the IRS going to come after me for the taxes she didn't pay? I had no idea she had a Will or a Trust, who is the beneficiary of both? How does this work?"

He smiled and said: "Relax you do not have to worry about the IRS, Connie's LLC paid taxes on everything. You are the beneficiary of the Trust and the Trust is the beneficiary of the Will and you are the Executor of the will and Trustee of Trust."

I asked: "But she was paid and it isn't on our tax records how can I not owe taxes on it?"

He said: "Because she was never paid anything, her LLC was paid and she never took a salary. Any work she did outside the US the country she work were paid the taxes owed them at the time she worked there. You need to know the LLC is heavily invested in vacation resorts and you are not the sole owner, you have few minor investors as well. But you control eighty percent of the stock. I own ten percent and the other ten is own by a group of her former clients and yes, I became a client. Lee your wife was a very smart woman about investing and looked at the big picture. I kept telling her to sit back and enjoy her wealth, but she was afraid it might ruin your marriage."

I asked him: "Ball Park how much are we talking about?"

He said: "Roughly about twenty million dollars."

I said: "How can that be?"

He smiled and said: "Sexually satisfied men and women tent to talk and let slip information that can give someone information on what to invest in and when to sell it. Connie was a good listener."

He went to the door and called his associates back in. There were papers to sign witnessed and notarized all toll I was there two and half hours. The next day I called the tax consultant and told him I was all set. I decided to take a cruise, I had always wanted to go on one but Conie didn't like the ocean. My next thought was I don't want to go alone. So, I called Jean and asked her how she felt about the ocean.