My Wife Connie: What Came Next

Story Info
What I learned next was shocking.
5k words
3.45
34k
27
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't write about my emotions when I told about finding out about Connie's double life, It was intentional, the store was written a couple of years ago and I only posted it now. When I wrote it it was on the advice of my therapist and it wasn't done to be revealed. He told me to leave out my emotions because if I didn't, I might not be able to finish it.

It took me six months to do it, but the part about the cruise and taking Jean was added just before I submitted it. I wanted her to go so I could find out what she knew and hadn't told me about Connie. Also, since she had been a paid whore, I wanted to know what would make a woman that didn't need the money, choose to become a prostitute. Jean's family was well off not supper rich, but comfortable. She had a degree and could make a living without selling herself for money.

I found out she did it for the reason she said Connie did it. The rush she got from being paid for sex and that it was illegal. She told me she was always doing things her parents didn't approve of. That and she graved sex and wanted lots of it.

A year and a half after I found out about Connie's whoring. Her lawyer contacted be again and asked to meet with me. I met him at his office and he told his secretary to hold his calls.

Then He asked me: "Do you have someone you are seeing regularly?"

I told him: "No, if I want a woman, I call a service to arrange one. Why what does that matter, I am single now?"

He said: "It matters because of the conditions of Connie's instructions to me. If you are not involved with someone after a year, I am to offer one two options. There are two envelopes and you must choose one. Nut you need to answer a question for me to know which one you are choosing."

I asked: "Why can't I just pic one. Why the question?"

He said: "Your answer decides your choose, that is how Connie wanted it to happen."

I said: "Ask away."

He said: "If you say yes to the question, you get the one marked yes. If you say no you get the one marked no. (he placed the two in front of me) Her question is 'If you could spend one mor ay with Connie, would you choose to?' Yes, or no?"

I took a few seconds to think about it before I told him: "Yes."

I wanted to confront her and get the answers I wanted from her, and even though that couldn't happen I figured I needed to tell the truth about what I would want.

He said: "Good choose, you get both envelopes."

I picked up the know envelope first and opened it. Inside was a bank statement for a bank in Switzerland. No name just a number and two keys. A note with and address saying the key were to an apartment building in Zurich and the door to an apartment in the building. The yes, envelope contained a open ended first class ticket to Zurich on Swiss Air from Costa Rica. A second ticket again first class to Costa Rica from Boston. The phone number for a resort and instructions to just call and give my name.

When I finished looking at the contents of both the lawyer asked me: "When can you be ready to leave?"

I told him: "I will need to renew my passport first."

He told me: "I will have it picked up from you by one of my staff. She will have the renewal form; my secretary will give you a list of what documents you will need. It is Wednesday and if you don't have all the documents by Friday let me know. Other wise It will be picked up with the documents Friday morning and I will apply for an expedited issuance."

Friday morning the old passport and the needed documents were picked up and I signed the application. The following Thursday I had my new passport and I was set to leave for Costa Rica the following Monday. The flight was long and if not for being in first class I would have been very uncomfortable. I called the number as instructed and when I gave my name the person I was talking with attitude changed.

I was picked up in a limousine and the driver said if I had called before leaving the states it would have been there when I landed.

I asked him: "Do you do that for all the guests?"

He said: "Sir you are not a guest, you are the owner."

I knew Connie had invested in resorts but didn't knew she owned one. When we reached the resort, the diver went passed to main entrance and turn into a drive way that had a gate. He pulled forward and it opened and he drove through and the drive curved to the left and I saw the well landscaped grounds. He stopped in front of an very large house and got out and opened my door.

I asked him: "Why are we her instead of the resort?"

He replied: "This is your home and the office that the resort is run from. Your stall is waiting your arrival, I well take care of your bags."

A attractive women came out on the porch and welcomed me. I went up the stairs and she held the door for me to enter. I was led to a dinning room and saw several people sitting around a huge table.

She then said: "I am Maria and the resorts manager."

She then introduced the others and what they did. Then she dismissed them and showed me around the house and introduced me to the house staff as we encountered them. Last she showed me the office suite. There was an office for each of us and we each had our own secretary. We then entered my office and Maria wet to a cabinet and opened it. It was a bar and aske what I would like to drink. I wanted to keep my wits about me so I asked for coffee.

Once wee were seated she said: "Your late wife bought the resort at a bankruptcy sale. She quickly turned it into a place for the extremely rich to enjoy themselves. Many of our guest come here for special get aways, that is they bring with then other people that they are paying to be with them."

I asked: "Are you saying this is a very expensive brothel?"

She said: "A brothel provides the women and or men for their clients. We don not provide that, we provide a luxurious place for people to get away with men, women and or couples that them maybe paying for their services."

I asked: "Why haven't I gotten anything to claim on my taxes?"

She told me: "Because you haven't taken any income from here. So, you do not owe any taxes till you do draw an income."

I asked: "What happened to the money I was entitled to?"

She said: "It became part of the profit the resort generates."

I told her: "I want you to set up a foundation to help abandon and orphan kids to be educated and taught skills to support themselves so they don't end up having to sell their selves to survive."

She said: "Your wife had already done that, all the excess profit goes into the foundation. There are six group homes and the government provide free education."

I asked her: "You said excess profit, what does that mean?"

She told me: "The staff are given bonuses each quarter based on the profit for the quarter. Twenty percent is divided equally among them."

I said: "Ok, now I would like to see the resort and please have someone arranged my flight to Zurich. On the first available flight after tomorrow."

There were twenty private small houses each with its own small pool and hot tub. Several more doubles for small groups also with a slightly bigger pool and hot tub. There were two gourmet restaurants, a fast-food shack, a large pool with a swim up bar, and a private beach. Maria also told me there were two larger homes for larger groups and couldn't show me them as both were occupied. The one common theme seemed to be clothing was optional.

It was obvious from the people I saw the young girls would not be with the men they were with if thy weren't being paid. It was the same with the older women with guys that were young enough to be their sons. Some that I saw were two women and some two men, again the age difference you know the younger one was a paid whore.

I dined in one of the restaurants with Maria and learn Connie found her when she was with a client that brought Maria with him. Connie felt Maria was not ok with what was supposed to happen.

She told me: "Connie told him to drop his pants. She inspected his cock and told him he needed to take a shower while she checked me and may be sending me in to shower also. When he went to shower she asked me if I had done this before. I told her he is forcing me he has my passport and won.t give it back. She took his wallet out of his pants and looked at his ID. She made a call and told me lets go. She told me the guy is wanted and the police were on the way. It was then I realized she took his wallet and his clothes were in the bag she was carrying.

In her car she asked me how I got hooked up with him. I told her I answered an ad to be a nanny to his kids in exchange he would give me an allowance and pay for me to go to night school. He took my passport and doesn't have any kids and he told me I was his sex slave till he sells me to someone else. Connie handed me the bag and told me to go through the pants. They only thing of interest were his keys.

We went to his house it was not far from the hotel and she went in and came back with my passport. Connie saved me and she paid for my education in the US. I am not the only one she had done that for. She use to find kids on the street at were selling themselves to survive and got them into group homes and good schools paying for them."

Wow, this was something that I had to weigh against what she did to me. I also learned Matia lived in the house In the bedroom next to the master suite. We had breakfast in the morning and she asked me if I wanted to look at the book to see where the money that was taken in went.

I don't know why, I had just met her the day before, Nut I trusted her and told her so. She told me the house has its own private beach and did I want to go for a swim.

I told her: "I didn't bring a bathing suit."

She replied: "I don't have one either as I never wear one."

I said: "I hope this isn't your way of seducing me?"

She laughed and said: "Lee, I am a lesbian your safe with me."

So off we went and the beach was stunning and she was even more stunning nude. I realized her nudity and the women I saw yesterday did not affect me sexually. There was a spray station to put on sun screen. A porter came to take our drink orders and at lunch time a cart came with a grill station to make us what ever we wanted. I could really get use to this. That night we dinned at the house and shared a few bottles of what I learned were very expensive wine.

After breakfast the next morning the limo took me back to the airport where a private jet was waiting to take me to the airport Swiss Air flew out off. I was whisked through Immigration and customs and boarded my flight. Again, thankful I was in first class as it was a longer flight than form Boston to Costa Rica. I cleared immigration and customs and as I entered the area to get a taxi, there was a guy with a sign with me name on it. He led me to another limo and ten minutes later we arrived at the apartment building. He ask for the key to the entry door and got my bag. We rode the elevator to the top floor and I saw there were only two suites. We went to the one on the right and he asked for the second key. When we entered I was shocked, there was a reception area a Livingroom, a dining room, breakfast area, and the kitchen was separate. He led me to the master suite and placed my bag on the bed.

When I went to tip him, he shook his head and said: "Madame already took care of me."

I asked: "Who is Madame?"

He said: "She will be along shortly."

He then left and I unpacked and looked around the rest of the place. The suite next to the master was just as nice and when I looked in the closet there were woman's clothes. So, someone else lives here, I wondered what that was about. I heard the door open and went to is if it was Madame. Turned out to be a woman that told me she was the cook and had just returned from shopping for supper.

I asked her: "Do you know when Madame is coming back?"

She said: "She is picking you up shortly to go to the bank so you can sign some papers."

A few minutes later the phone rang and the Cook answered it and then, she told me: "Go down the car is waiting with Madame."

When I exited the building the limo door was open with the same driver waiting for me to enter so, he could close the door. Madame was inside and was wearing dark glasses and her clothes screamed money as did the rings and bracelet. When I went to talk, she just turned her head and looked out the window. The bank was not that far away and the door open and I got out. As I reached in to help Madame out she didn't move and the driver said she is not needed in the bank.

I was shown to a private office and presented two signature cards to sign, a second signature was already on them. I didn't recognize the name and wondered if this was Madame. I was presented two cards one was a credit card and the other was an ATM card. Back in the limo it had taken about ten minutes in the bank. On the ride back to the apartment she again just staired out the window. The limo went into the garage and when parked the drive open Madame's door first. I didn't wait for him to come around and got out.

We rode the elevator in silence, dinner was ready and we sat, salad first and I watched for something to tell me who she was and how I knew her. Then Fillet Mingon my favorite that is when I got my first clue. She put the fork in her left hand, she had been eating with it in her right. Picked up the knife with her right to cut the meat. Europeans don't do that; she is American or spend her early life there. There were other things her eyes were familiar and the way she chewed her food. But when the desert came, I had my answer, it was her favorite, Baked Alaska.

I said to her: "How the fuck is this possible, you look different, but it is you. I have your death certificate and buried your ashes. There was a body it was IDed as you by the hospital staff. It was early during Covid and there were no wakes and funerals. But how did you do it and why did you do it. Whose body was cremated?"

She said: "Connie is dead, I am Madame Sheree LaFluer now. She was a homeless woman with no family that was in the same room on the other side of the protective partition. I talked the administrator that came into the room to switch our IDs I gave her six checks totaling fifty grand so it wouldn't be reported to the IRS. Why I did it, I was afraid you would find out about my other live and panicked. When I got out of the hospital, I stayed in a shelter till I could establish credit as my new self. Sheree was a chatty one so I was able to find out enough about her before she went on the vent. In the four hours before that happened whenever she was conscious, I would get a little more about her. I have a knack of getting people to tell me things.

That is how I amassed so many assets and cash. Stock inside information, real-estate investments, and when to buy or sell. Knowing when to buy or sell is not just the day to do it, but at the time of day to buy or sell. If you buy at the open for, say fifty dollars a share and at ten ir is announced the company won a huge contract and the stock goes up by fifty percent. You are winning, but you need to know if you should sell or ride it out longer. No matter what if a stock doubled, I sold enough to take out my original investment. Same with the real estate investments, most often it would be in condos. I would get in early during the finance stage and sell when to construction and presales were over."

I asked her: "What about the resort in Costa Rica?"

She said: "That just fell into my lap, the previous owner was a client and he let it go into bankruptcy. Part of his divorce settlement his wife would get the profits from it and the funds if he sold it. He told me what he was doing and I went there and saw the potential to make it a playground for my clients and their friends."

I asked her: "What about Maria, who did that come about?"

Connie smiled and said: "She was eighteen at the time and I was meeting a first-time client that was refeed to me by another client. He brought her with him and I knew something was off. The girl was scared and didn't look old enough. Also, he smelled so I told him to take a shower. He wasn't too bright and stripped in the room before going in the bathroom. I asked Maria how old she was and how she was with him. I had a bag in my purse that would hold his clothes and after getting out his wallet and Maria getting his keys we bolted with his stuff. He lived near by and we went there because he had her passport. I had called a cop buddy when he heard the guy's name and he had outstanding warrants. My buddy said he would send a unit to pick him up.

When we got to the house I went in and found her passport and put her up in a motel I was a part owner in. I arranged for her visa to be change with me as her sponsor, Her English was excellent and I enrolled her in College at Bentley. She was good with numbers and I had her handling my schedule and keeping my books. Before long she also ran the motel and I sponsored other girls to come and work there.

One day she called me very upset and said one of the girl's sister was here and the family she was to work for were not a family but a couple forcing girls to be whores. I got the address and called my cop buddy; it was a brown stone in the South End. He met me around the corner and had two other cops with him. All three were in plain clothes and the two I didn't know were with the vice unit.

I learn that the neighbors had been complaining about all the men coming and going. I asked why they weren't going in and was told they needed a warrant. When I called about the girl being held and forced to whore, that gave them what they needed and were just waiting for it to arrive. The warrant came along with several more cops. There were ten girls in the house and the couple were from Columba. They were making the girls snort heroin to make them docile. The couple was arrested for the drugs and illegal detainment, all the girls were technical here legally so they weren't detained. It took some doing and I got them all into detox units at several places. The couple was deported and the house turned out to be owned by a large corporation that use a local realtor to manager it and several other properties. On the books it was listed as unoccupied and under renovation.

It was then I started my first rescue house as I call them. I starter to find girls that were homeless and so desperate they were selling them selves to survive. The ones of drugs went to detox and like the other that weren't were enrolled in schools to learn trades that they were interested in to be able to support themselves."

I asked her: "How long have you been doing this, helping these girls?"

She said: "You were still traveling Maria was eighteen and she is forty-two, so twenty-four years. I was getting ready to quit when I met her, I had enough money and it was becoming more than it used to be. But when I met her, I need to keep doing it to pay for her education and health care. Then when we recued those girls I needed to go on as a whore to fund the rescue house and those that followed."

I asked: "You said you had enough money so why didn't you use that to fund the rescue houses?"

She smiled and said: "Enough for you and I to be comfortable, but nowhere enough to support the houses."

I needed to know: "Are you still working?"

She said: "If I was, I wouldn't have sent you to Costa Rica and then to come here."

I asked her: "When did you stop?"

She told me: "When did you notice my craving for you sexually increased dramatically."

I thought a minute and said: "Two thousand eighteen just before Valentines Day."

She said: "I still hear from some clients but not for sex, they are passing along information to help me financially. They know about the rescue houses and help support them with their information."

12