My Wife Connie: What Came Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her: "I need to know why you did it. The sex surrogate and then becoming a prostitute?"

She told me: "The first time I let a boy fuck me, when he finished, I wanted more, but he couldn't get it up again. It was then I sucked a cock for the first time. But it was no use he couldn't get hard. I had him drop me off at the local pizza place and I met three older guys and went with them to a motel. They were from out of town and working on a construction project in the next town. For the next two hours I fucked and sucked the three of them. When they were done, they gave me a hundred dollars each. I was a senior in high school and after school I would get my homework done and go to the motel. They set me up with other guys from the construction site and I also did the owner of the motel in exchange for a free room and plenty of sheets. I was getting all the sex I graved and being paid for doing it.

My parents thought I got a scholarship to pay for college. The guy that owned the motel had one in Amherst as well, so I went to UMass there and tricked there to pay for school. Junior year I started doing women as well after I had sex with my roommate. The woman therapist I worked for was one of my first female clients. It was her and her husband, it was the first time someone ate cum from my used pussy. It was later that year she approached me about being a surrogate, only I had to stop hooking. In addition to the pay she got me a scholarship and as a bonus after a male client left, she ate my cum filled pussy. She told me I was a text book nymphomaniac; I think I just never had a guy or woman that could last long enough to satisfy me sexually."

I asked her: "So, why did you marry me?"

She said: "Because you were the first guy that cared about me for me not as a piece of ass. Plus, I had strong feeling for you and by the time you asked me to marry you I was in love with you. As hard as it might be for you to believe I still am and pray you will take me back."

I said: "Am I suppose to forgive and forget that you never were truly my faithful wife. That I was married to a paid whore that probably more than once had sex with me while you still had some other guys cum in you. Tell me did you ever let me eat you out with another guy's cum inside you? How do I get past that, just so you know if you had told me from the start, I would have let you have the sex you needed. To me being paid meant there was no emotion just sex, I could have accepted that. But you never gave me that option."

We had been sitting beside each other and she reached down and grabbed my cock. Fuck I was hard and she now knew it. I fucking hated her and still was madly in love with her.

She said: "I know you hate me for what I did to you and our marriage. But you are still not in love me right now you are in lust for me. Can we go from there, Connie is dead. Do you think you can fall in love Sheree LaFleur Swiss citizen and wealth woman."

She stood and took my hand; I don't even remember standing and going with her into the master suite. She stripped me then herself. Her breasts were different.

When she saw me staring said: "They were sagging so I had a breast lift."

We didn't sleep and, in the morning, the intercom sounded and the cook asked where she should serve breakfast.

I replied: "We will be out shortly."

For the next few months, we dated and didn't have sex. She wanted me to be in love with her not just love the sex. We traveled and stayed in separate rooms. She was a different woman than when she was Connie. She had been right, Connie was dead and I let go off the hate and hurt I felt for her. I accepted her as Sheree and feel deeply in love with her.

We were at my condo in Boston and she had an appointment with the lawyer. She had me come wither and I waited in the outer office while she dealt with what ever needed to be done. She came out and I was asked to go in.

He got right to the point: "You are a very wealthy man and Miss LaFluer has asked me to draw up a prenup. You own all your late wife's assets which I have found out are much more than I realized. This is a list of those assets and the bank accounts and safe deposit boxes now in your name. Miss LaFluer has disclosed her assets as being a sizeable bank account in her native Switzerland. The terms she wants is if the marriage falls, she receives five million for the first year and an additional million for each year after. There is to be a clause that states if she commits adultery, she gets nothing and forfeits her Swiss bank account as a penalty. She would be left penniless and at your mercy for support. I must say she must really love you a lot. This has no up side for her if she strays. The same does not apply for you, you can fuck who ever you want and it doesn't matter."

An hour later it was drawn up signed and notarized. A week later we were married and as my gift to her I burned the prenup and the box with the diary, journals DVDs and pictures.

Our main residence is the Boston condo, but we travel often. When we went to Chicago we met up with Jean, she loved Sheree and had no idea she was Connie. In Costa Rica Maria complimented me on the choose of a wife, she also had no idea it was Connie.

I have put Connie out of my mind and am enjoying my new wife, Sheree.

12