All Comments on 'My Wife Dates a Senator—Alt Ending'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written & interesting story. Don't really agree with him being separated that long but understand his reasoning. However, after a time, it bordered on the absurd. Moreso her reasoning that he'd accept her night with the senator. He never attacked her on his finding that she'd see him again. While I hoped for a middle ground between 3 & 4 stars on this story (one is too little, the other slightly too much), I'm going for the 4 stars. Bob

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy5 months ago

Well written and interesting but not really needed to be done! I mean it was ok but the original to me was still better and more believable. Not that believable is necessary for any LW story. I approve of your effort and wish you continued success with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like so many you direct very little blame onto the wife who is 90% responsible for the infidelity and the only one guilty of lying, betrayal, humiliation, and infidelity then proceed to exonerate them getting to live happily ever after with some other poor simp schmuck, at the same time you heap the majority of the blame onto their paramour making them out to be the evil perpetrator that needs to face severe consequences, ffs who cares if some guy gets off on cuckolding other men, all he's doing is getting off on his perversion, of which he can only do because of all the self-entitled narcissistic whore wives out there. They are the ones who are almost entirely to blame yet are rarely punished and face little real consequences for their actions.

Moonbat74Moonbat744 months ago

Decently written by just too sappy with the happy ever after ending.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Cheating slut wife Hester walked away unscathed. Not acceptable. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As Musky boy said. This was a cuck ending. Gave it 3 stars , and that was generous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only a fool would marry his ex

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's nice to see some writers on Literotica know how to write about adultery and are willing to try to be kind to women about it.

It's a silly thing to do and takes a silly kind of person but I believe that a normal woman would.....both have trouble admitting a mistake and also inside be hurting a lot and very sorry.

The person who suffers the worst is the Senator. Good. Everyone else gets a happy ending. Good enough.

Don't leave your spouses alone with the people in the Comments section.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

On page four. Elsie/Elise? Hester-Hess/Bree? You need a proofreader! Back to the story...

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A well balanced and well told tale. Some real errors that should have been caught by a decent proofreader, as already mentioned. One is when mentioning his daughter, when they have one boy and girl. Also morning to discuss sadness. (Mourning) etc.

But as for the story, I thought four stars but instead went with five.

JPB

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica3 months ago

Please learn how to use quotation marks properly.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson3 months ago

My only real problem with this story was when he threw the wine in the fire in order to get the rum.

It wasn't the wine's fault and the wine would have said, " Reg. Drink me. I'll watch your back while you get the rum reinforcements."

No one ever thinks of the poor wine. 😜

NicealloverNiceallover3 months ago

I don’t think that a few errors distracted from the immense effort that went into this sequel. It was a well thought out story. I think that the dialogue between Reginald and Hester lacked some emotional angst , it was too predictable and contrived. There was her epiphany however that started to get more interesting. I wish that Blackheart93 had taken them through more of an emotional roller coaster with that would have had us guessing about the eventual outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hester sobbed some more. "I want you to know, Reggie, that I love you more than anything in the world. I'm so sorry I hurt you and I'm so ashamed that I did what I did with Senator Asshole. I would do anything to undo what I have done to us. Your friends are right, I'm the stupidest woman in the world."

I was surprised. I was witnessing genuine remorse by Hester for what she had done.

"I wish you had felt that way right after you returned home from your date," I said. "Perhaps there would have been some way to save our marriage. Now, it's too late."

====> That hits the nail on the head. She pulled something from Linda's playbook in February Sucks. Cosmic sex and a wonderful life changing night with the Senator. That kills any possible reconciliation. It was an illusion she put in her head to slave her guilt and try to justify what she did. Even more than her admission of the sex after the first time being much less than she expected, we see after the tapes came out and the audio with Wendy that lo and behold, Mr Big C$ck Senator was actually a pretty piss poor lover. Coercive anal. No oral skills or desire. Bragging about his own greatness. No foreplay. Etc. As MC asserts, Hester almost certainly sees Wendy going through the same things she did. So in fact her time with the Senator, once past the initial shock and awe of cheating with a US Senator was objectively mediocre at best or even poor. She had built it up (falsely) in her mind, perhaps as a defense mechanism so she didn't have to come to grips what she threw her marriage away for. The fact that thr MC exposed the Senator and showed via Wendy how really mundane or even loathsome the Senatir was as a "lover" to the public, expose Hester's illusion and lies to her friends and her husband, etc and was made visible to the public. That is a good burn, besides barbecuing the Senator as well. His multiple relationships of different types and levels with so many other women got a bit odd, but meh.the rest of the story was well written. Hester did about everything she coukd after she went off with the Senator and came back to NOT be able to reconcile with her husband. As the MC, said above, "wish you had felt that way when you cane home from your date...". Psychologists say if you want to even attempt to reco file when caught cheating, there are many things you cannot do. One of the big ones is nit be defensive. It goes without saying that going on thr offensive is even worse. Hester was both delusional and clueless and had her come to Jesus moment way too late.

prato1992prato19923 months ago

Jamás podría perdonar la humillante traición de Hester con el Senador y la arrogancia y desprecio a su vuelta. No hay final pacífico y feliz para ese episodio

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

I will not say it was better than the original, however it held it own. Still a good read. Thanks for your writing.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Read again. I have say, conservatives? Story sounds more like Bill Clinton to me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chick story /Emasculations finest hour WOKE=ism

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really, wokeism? Where? Just because antagonist is conservative? Look, like it or not, conservatives are more likely to run on “family values” issues, making them perfect foils in these types of stories. If the writer is trying to portray hypocrisy, then that is the perfect setup. I think most of us realize that any politician, from any party, if they are speaking, then they are lying. Stop trying to find conspiracy theories in everything.

NallusNallus3 months ago

Excellent piece!

Too many things done right to list, but what stands out was the chat Hester had with MC's townhouse neighbors; each were quite respectful and realistic, (except maybe the unlikely attractiveness of all of them). Hester's own subsequent self assessment was powerful. Also, what you did that was missing in the original, was the destruction of Asshole Senator, that was an obvious necessary addition. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jesus, how anyone anybody can take this story seriously defeats me. It's ridiculous on so many levels and how the fuck can a man get 'bred'?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Who the fuck is Bree?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story but for me the ending was a little dissapointing. I would rather Heater would have been forgiven at some point when she finally had real remorse and apoligized profusely. At least she did eventually find a good man and they all melded well in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A common, and total nonsensical theme in all these stories is so form of a conciliatory relationship. I would hope for some reality; nit necessarily BTB but a divergent course and more details on how he put his life back together. Add to that a rational and insightful look at the Exes issues as she has to deal with the disaster she created. Also, I'd love some realistic options to ending the marriage; this business of the man staying in the house us absurd. It would be heart wrenchingly painful for the man an bad for t h e kids.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

click or clique? son and dauter or dauters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The author is improving. Give this story some time.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alrightabout 2 months ago

What retribution, husband moved out but didn't divorce her. Still came around plus she had a FWB the whole time as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story is ridiculous from nearly every angle. He goes home for a few days? He's OK with her coming to the BBQ, He comes to family dinner twice a weekf; et al. Come on! Get real instead of indulging in your fantasy. If you publish then you have readers. We don't ask alot--EXCEPT to not have our intelligence disrespected. We'll allow for willing suspension of disbelief but you take it over the falls. The idea he stay in the house as quadi-roomates is something that would never happen.

Treating the kids as incapable of seeing the obvious, which they have, and then pretending otherwise is selfish and delussional. By staying in the Hess some reason to belief reconciliation is possible thus prolonging the whole mess.

Even discussing anything in his personal life is truly stupid. ALL of this collectively, constitutes a cuck mindset whether ne conscious of it or not. Putting off the divorce is irrational. Yes, Hess is a narcissistic cheating, unrepentant, slut. Why then have any interaction beyond the kids?

He doesn't have to BTB to the ground but he he needs to have enough self-respect to take the emotional hit and move on.

I can give you a + for writing talent but you must have one or two other people read it to help you avoid disasters such as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story is well written but the plot felt weak to me. In some ways it felt like a real life solution by staying together for the kids. But overall the storyline just didn't feel "right". I've certainly read worse on here and better. I'd have to rank this as above average. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hopefully Hesters new guy doesn't mind that now and then she needs some strange for variety.

And hopefully she remembers to be repentant quickly next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stick to your own stories because you mucked up this one worse than OP did. You did, however, ensure that you used the clichés he didn't. Sheeesh.

Madeira1076Madeira1076about 1 month ago

I really don't understand how a man can be treated that way and still be friends with his wife? I do get the child aspect and also not divorcing the slut but still, to be friends.... That's a bit syfi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Reg, this doesn't have to be an end to our marriage. I know you are hurting and I am so regretful that I'm the one who did this to you. Nevertheless, it was something I felt compelled to do... for me. I'm not sorry. Tom was a wonderful bed companion." Followed by this: "It was a wonderful experience for me," Hester said with a dreamy expression on her face. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just wish I could have done it without hurting you. But I expect you to get over it because you love me. It was a onetime event and will not affect us in the long run."

-

That's where these stories come apart like Soviet-era dress shoes. Simply put, you can poll a million men who've divorced their wives, and I'll bet maybe two or three have heard a justification similar to this, and those were from women deep in the throes of mental illness. People do not think, speak, or act like this. Have her yell, scream, deny, lie, or make fun of her husband because that's believable. This is worse than the worst sci-fi ever written. Then, we have this line, worthy of Captain Queeg on the witness stand, Norma Desmond when the cops came for her, or when Jack Torrance was terrorizing the Overlook Hotel: "I would like you to be happy that he wanted to be seen with me, that he wanted to be with me. It was a magical night..." Passing off insanity as rational behavior as a plot device falls even lower than the old Martian Slut Ray. Then, more equally insane dialogue followed, so it's clear that Hester is batsh*t, boil-the-bunny, talking to the 'shadow people,' mad.

-

Either write a realistic, amoral, sociopathic/narcissistic character, or don't pass off crazy as normal behavior. It's lazy writing of the worst kind. Then, the continual, ridiculous, idiotic conversations that went on and on and on and on. You need an editor as much for the reader who has to sit through this endless verbal aggravated assault as for yourself.

-

Everyone but Reg, who is rock-solid perfect, unconflicted, and infallible, is a buffoonish cartoon character. The senator's dialogue when confronted in the presence of Bell is excellent... as satire. Having a perfect MC banishing imperfect clowns is poor storytelling. Nothing was ever in doubt, and we only had to wonder about just how badly Gavin would burn everyone involved. It's like using all the cheat codes in a game. There's nothing to enjoy. I didn't rate this carrion because, unlike OP and his main character, I don't believe in clubbing baby seals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The "Senator" ALWAYS needs to be destroyed! But of course I'd any suffering for the wife as she's the most to blame for violating her Vows and showing what a worthless whore she was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

By writing a different ending to another's tale you seem to beg for comparison. I'm afraid I wasn't impressed but that's just my opinion. I read one of your originals and felt it was better.

somewhere east of Omaha

BabalooieBabalooie29 days ago

Well done. Five gig ones.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

An alternate ending that's longer than the entire original story?!

desecrationdesecration19 days ago

Anonymous, the point of these stories is to put into symbolic form what happens. Of course it never goes down this simply, cleanly, and clearly. It is a muddle. But at the core, the realistic muddle and the metaphorical retelling are the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

this version is much better than the original. BR93, plz ignore the ignant twats(man twats) who cant write but can criticize. Good story, pimples complaining about the wife being insane are prolly virgins still living in gramma's basement. This matches much of the arrogant self congratulatory entitled feelings/actions of the avg democrap voter but especially democrap females. rk

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.

SIMILAR Stories