My Wife Does Porn

Story Info
A couples quest for fun goes in an unexpected direction.
5.7k words
3.46
23.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a note - this is complete fiction. I hope you enjoy...

Contrary to what might be widely believed, there are some Asians that are not sexual prudes. I met my wife in a bar in the Philippines. Not a girly bar, but just a regular bar. She was out with some friends, just like normal girls do here in the US. The point I'm making is, she isn't shy about having fun. I've heard her say more than once, "It's normal and healthy, so why not?". She is very attractive, so she had plenty of boyfriends before me. Perfectly normal and I'm not threatened by that at all. I've had my share of girlfriends too.

So, when I brought her here to the US and we got married, we had a rather fun life. I'm being modest a little here. We screwed like rabbits for the first three or four years. She was willing to try just about everything my deviant mind came up with. Oral sex, anal sex, toys, you name it. If it was fun, she was willing. We slowed down a little after a few years, but it didn't mean we were less exciting, just busy with life. We did all the usual things to spice up our bedroom play - lingerie, role playing, different kinds of sex in different places, all with great success. My wife used to tease me that we have fucked on every piece of furniture in the house. Truth is, we probably have, although there is a bookcase, I have my eye on. I'm watching you bookcase!

I was not at all surprised when my wife admitted that she had an interest in trying sex with another girl. Hey, I'm a modern guy. I have no problem with it. I'm certainly secure enough in myself and our relationship to try it. Hell, I thought it was hot! We both agreed after much discussion that having a threesome would be fun, but we were unsure about who to select for the third party. I certainly wanted a girl that my wife was attracted to, but let's be honest about one thing here. The first time you have sex with someone is very awkward. If that person is a total stranger, that makes it even worse. Very few times do one-night flings end up as successful as the fantasy.

My wife, Melissa, agreed and said that she didn't think she could do it with a stranger. She would get nervous and probably back out. She also agreed that she wanted me to be there. She wanted me to participate, but we also knew that the third party would have a say so in that. The whole point was to share the experience together, so we would look for someone who was willing to at least let me be there. I asked Melissa the obvious question. "Which one of your friends do you want to try it with?"

She immediately snapped back, "Jasmine".

"You've been thinking about this, haven't you?" I teased her.

She admitted that she indeed had thought about it. Her and Jasmine were friends and had gone out together several times together. I didn't worry, Jasmine was married like Melissa, so it was just dancing and fun for them when they went out. I trusted my wife, and knowing Jasmine was married, I felt like she wouldn't try to get Melissa to do anything I would get upset about. We agreed she would bring it up with Jasmine next time they went out.

I'll admit, I was more than a little anxious waiting for her to get back from their night out to hear what the result was. When Melissa got home, she was not giving anything away. I couldn't tell if she was happy or not. We sat down in the kitchen and I anxiously awaited her to spill the beans.

To make a long story short, and Melissa is good at explaining things in a long, round-about way, Jasmine had agreed upon the idea of having a threesome and letting me participate, but with one catch. Melissa had to return the favor for Jasmine and her husband.

I am sure this would be a deal breaker for a lot of guys out there, but I'm not most guys. If I had any doubts about my wife's loyalty, I would have never agreed to a threesome in the first place. This is the 21st century after all. She could just as easily cheat on me with a girl as she could with a guy, but as I said before, I trust my wife. If you feel like making rude comments about me, then stop reading now. I consider myself more of a man for being ok with this. It's just a fun fantasy we wanted to try, and I'm secure enough to not let jealousy ruin a fun time for us. It's nothing more than that. I asked Melissa what she thought about her friend's proposal.

"If you think about it, it's fair." Melissa explained. "And the more I think about it, she's right. It keeps everyone on equal footing. Yes, her husband would get to have sex with me, but you would get to have sex with her. And you get to go first."

"True." I replied. "It's fair. I'm up for it if you are."

"If you are comfortable with it, then I don't see any reason why we shouldn't. I really want to try sex with Jasmine." Melissa agreed.

So, we agreed to it. Since it isn't the focus of this story, I'm not going to go into details, but we all enjoyed it. A lot. Melissa LOVED having sex with Jasmine. Her exact words were, "It's a good thing you married me first, or I would have married a girl knowing how much fun it is now."

I'm glad she liked it. There was no strange emotions or mixed feelings. It was just something fun we tried. That's it. To answer the obvious questions, yes, I had sex with Jasmine and in return, Melissa had sex with Jasmine's husband. Sure, it was a long night when she was over at Jasmine's house, doing her half of the agreement, but I really wasn't jealous. I kind of found it exciting, especially having watched Melissa have sex with Jasmine the week before, and obviously getting to sample Jasmine myself.

Melissa said it was fun, and Jasmine's husband was respectful but fun. Pretty much the same was I was with Jasmine. She told me that he fucked her doggy style as she went down on Jasmine. She even entertained my little fantasy and showed me the creampie Jasmine's husband had given her. I thought that was so erotic. I'm just being honest. I guess because I got to fuck Jasmine first, I really didn't get jealous at all.

We did the one-for-one deal with Jasmine and her husband a couple more times, then moved on. We are friends still today, and if they called and asked if we wanted to have some fun again, we would not hesitate taking them up on the deal. Nothing but good feelings regarding the whole thing.

With newfound confidence at having sex with a girl, Melissa sought out another woman to play with. Hopefully, someone she could see more often, and just have more fun with. She wasn't quite ready to declare that she wanted a girlfriend, but what she described as her goal was pretty close to that. She went out a few times and met a couple girls but didn't really hit it off with them.

A few months into it, she met Leesa. A fellow Filipina from the next town over. They went on a couple dates. I don't know if "dates" is the best term, because she wasn't looking for love, but "date" describes what they did pretty well. On their third "date" they really got to know each other well. Melissa told me all about her afterwards. Leesa is single and other than one surprising thing, perfectly average and normal. Leesa actually worked in porn. She apologized to Melissa for not telling her sooner, but it's not something you lead with, and I understand that. She isn't ashamed, just cautious, as some people have a fantasy about sleeping with a porno star.

That was a surprising revelation, but not a deal breaker for Melissa. Leesa was tested regularly and insisted pretty hard that it was just a job, nothing else. She actually described it as much less glamorous than you would think. She said her jobs varied from a one-day shoots to a 4-month erotic movie she had a role in once. There was no arguing that Leesa was a very attractive woman, and I think Melissa had a bit of a crush on her. Of course, the first thing I did was go look up some of her work. Very impressive to say the least.

On their fourth date, Melissa brought up a threesome. Surprisingly, Leesa turned her down flat. It wasn't that she was not attracted to Melissa, she just said in her private life she was lesbian. She wanted to play with Melissa by herself. So, Melissa asked me if I would object to that. I gave her my permission to play with Leesa by herself, as long as I got to hear everything about it afterwards. I had seen Melissa have sex with a girl, so I had my fantasy fulfilled, and it wasn't a big deal. I thought it was hot watching my wife dressing up to go on a date with another woman, knowing they would have sex. Being a typical guy, I thought about how the panties she slid on were going to be removed by Leesa as they played. Melissa had to fight me off as she got ready as the whole thing made me crazy horny.

So, Melissa and Leesa officially became friends with benefits. If Melissa enjoyed her first semi-lesbian experience with Jasmine, she went CRAZY for Leesa. She didn't want to hurt my feelings, but Leesa's oral skills blew mine and every other person Melissa had been with away. By a lot. She told me over and over about how fun it was. Melissa could not stop talking about it. She was enthusiastic to say the least, and I thought that was so awesome. She came home from her first sex date with Leesa craving some dick to go with the pussy she had just had. It was an unexpected benefit but I'm never going to complain about having a horny wife.

So, Leesa and Melissa "dated" whenever Leesa was in town. She went to California a couple times a month, on average, to work. Her schedule varied a lot. They were enjoying themselves and quite content to keep things just as they were - friendly and fun. I didn't worry for one simple fact. Melissa told me EVERYTHING. She didn't hide a single fact about her "relationship" with Leesa. This made me feel like she had a good grip on things. I felt that if she had actual romantic feelings for Leesa, she would try to hide things from me. Instead, she showed me all their conversations and messages. If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide, right?

One summer night, about 5 months after Leesa and Melissa started seeing each other, Leesa texted Melissa. She was sitting right beside me, and I saw each message. As I said, Melissa didn't hide anything from me. She purposely showed me.

Leesa: Hi sexy. What are you doing tonight and tomorrow?

Melissa: Hey boo. I'm off the next 4 days. Where are you?

Leesa: I'm in California working. Hey, I want to ask you something.

Melissa: Ok. What's up buttercup?

Leesa: Would you be interested in a part in a lesbian video? A non-credited role. Meaning your name would not appear on the video or in the credits, but you would have to get tested and you would get paid. The director made a script change - it was ridiculous even for a porno, and thankfully he is fixing it, but now we need another girl on short notice. I told him I might know someone, thinking you might find it fun. Strictly you, me, and another girl. I'll send you her photo.

Melissa (after seeing the photo): Wow! She is hot! You really get to lick her pussy?

Leesa: Yes, and you can too if you want. :)

Melissa: Let me ask Max. Not sure he would approve.

Well, long story short, I told her it was up to her. It was her reputation on the line, not mine. Seeing as all of her family was in the Philippines, and would never find out about it, she agreed to do the video. It sounded like a fun fantasy she could fulfill. And if worse came to worse, she could just deny it was her in the video since she did not receive a credit for it.

The clip they were doing was about a mother introducing her daughter to sex. It was just ridiculous how the script had it going down, so the director thought adding another woman would fix the hole. The daughter could catch her mother with her lesbian lover, and together they could seduce the daughter. Of course, none of the women are actually related - pretty much everything in porn is fake. They aren't even from the same country, but it's porn, so nobody cares.

Melissa looked at it as getting paid to do what she wanted to do anyway, so why not? With that mindset, I encouraged her to enjoy herself. Only women having sex. There would be males on the crew, but strictly just the woman having sex with each other. I had no problem agreeing to that. I know there are other guys that have seen my wife naked - she had a life before me. As I said, no big deal to me. I know who has her heart, and that's all that matters to me. I like having an attractive wife who others find sexy. I figured it would pay off for me when she got home.

Melissa drove out to California that night, and they started the next morning. Every time they had a break, Melissa caught me up on the details. It was really fun for her at first, but after doing the same scene over and over, it did get kind of redundant. Actual pleasure was irrelevant to the filming. She said more than once she started getting close to an actual orgasm, only to have the director stop the action. Still, licking pussy for 10 hours and getting paid to do it was kind of awesome.

When she got back, she filled me in on everything, once again. She had fun, and it was kind of wild making a porno with her friend. Melissa and Leesa had to relieve the stress once the filming was done, and she certainly enjoyed that. I got a blow by blow description of them literally attacking each other once they got to their hotel room. Melissa even gave Leesa road head on the trip back. I wish I could have seen that. My wife had come to really enjoy sex with other women. She assured me, it was just sex, nothing else. I believe her, as there was no evidence to the contrary.

We talked about it every day for a couple weeks, but slowly it lost its "newness" and just became a hot memory we liked to revisit from time to time. A couple months later, Leesa stopped by our house before one of their dates with a copy of the video that was about to be released. In a word, it was scorching! Watching my wife lick two different girl's pussies was a sight I will never forget. I was dying, but Melissa already had a date scheduled with Leesa, so I had to wait to have my fun with my porno star wife until after her date with Leesa.

That was a long night waiting for her to get home from her date, however when she did, we had some amazing sex while watching her video. My hot wife the porno star! I think I pulled a back muscle we went at it so hard. It was an amazing experience to say the least.

Two weeks later, when Melissa got off from work, she checked her phone and had a ton of missed calls and messages. Some from unknown numbers and some from Leesa. She called Leesa directly thinking something was wrong. Instead, Leesa told her that her agent had been trying to get in touch with her. Suddenly, Melissa was a wanted actress in the porn industry. Her agent wanted to get her signed before anyone else did.

Needless to say, this was a startling development. Melissa in her wildest dreams never imagined it would be anything except a favor for her friend. Leesa came over and told her that producers were trying to get in touch with her agent, which she didn't have, to book her for more videos. In two short weeks, she had gained a modest following.

Leesa told her not to make a decision yet. The three of us sat down and talked. Leesa went over everything with her. Having to make a portfolio - yes, lots of nude photos. How the STD testing went. Having to interview for parts - and no, it was not fucking to get roles. That is a myth. The industry is business first, and Leesa made that very clear. Leesa said she could instruct her agent what kind of roles she would take. Meaning, if she only wanted to do lesbian porn, that was acceptable. Sure, she would lose out on some roles, but it was a popular genre, and she could get plenty of work just doing lesbian porn.

They talked for over 4 hours. Obviously, Melissa was interested. I hadn't expected that. I think there are two factors for that. The less obvious reason was the money. While she had everything she needed, you can never have enough money. Growing up poor had that effect on her. She always worried if she would have enough money, no matter how comfortable we are.

Second was the thrill factor. It was exciting. It was erotic. It was wild. It was kind of a safe way for her to dip her toes in the wild side of life. She could control who and what she did, all while being safe. I was in favor of anything that made our lives more fun. I love my wife, but I'm not so jealous that I didn't want her to enjoy life as much as possible. If it was something she wanted to do, I would approve. Besides, I LOVED it when she had sex with other girls. It was a super-hot fantasy.

The bottom line was this. Melissa was interested, but Leesa actually discouraged her from doing it. She told her over and over it was just work. Not the fun, sex fueled romps you see on videos. It was far more work and much less glamorous that it seemed. She said yes, you get to have sex while working, but that's not the focus of the work. It's really to get a good video, not enjoy the sex for real. She did admit that she did enjoy it, depending on the scene and who she was having sex with. Leesa did all kinds of movies and it was her career, so Leesa didn't want to turn down work but that didn't mean Melissa had to.

The last question Melissa asked was if she could stop at any time. Leesa told her yes, she could. Walking away is always an option. You can't undo what had already been done, but you can stop making more videos at any time. I think that was the deciding factor for Melissa. She signed with Leesa's agent the next day. My wife officially became a porno actress.

The meeting with her agent wasn't at all what you expected. He had her work with a photographer to build her portfolio and otherwise it was a lot of questions and paperwork. Questions mostly about what jobs she was willing to take and legal stuff. Somehow, he made it not sexual at all, if you can believe that. I guess when you ask, "Do you take dick in the ass." a hundred times, it just becomes business. Melissa was clear, lesbian only. Her agent got her tested and ready for work.

She got her first official job about a week after she signed. A lesbian scene as part of a bigger movie. They estimated it would take 2 days (ended up being 3) and she went to California for the shoot. As Leesa had told her, everything was pretty much business like. Nobody makes rude or sexual comments. The crew spent more time adjusting lighting than anything else. Even though she was new, she took to it right away. She had a good understanding of where the camera was, and not blocking the shot.

She enjoyed it, and after the three days, her first credited video was done. Her scene was with another girl, doing the normal stuff. First, a lot of kissing, which Melissa enjoys immensely. Then she kissed and sucked on the other girls' breasts before going down on the actress. The other actress returned the favor, going down on Melissa, to a real orgasm, she confessed, and then they went to 69. Melissa said it was more difficult to orgasm in 69, as she had a lot to concentrate on, including using toys on each other. The other actress put a vibrator in Melissa's butt as she licked her pussy. It sounded like an incredible scene. Melissa rated her overall experience an A-.

The side effect of it was we had A LOT of great sex afterwards. She found it exciting and thrilling to make the video, and I was the lucky recipient of her renewed energy. I'm not making a bunch of crap to try and make me seem like a stud - I'm just a regular guy, but we actually fucked until I was chaffed. First time in my life I had to turn down sex, but I needed a day to heal.

By the time the video was released, she had already shot two more videos, and the first one was mildly successful as well. Certainly not bad for a first timer. She didn't work for a month after that, as producers kind of waited to see how successful her videos would be before booking her for more jobs. The videos also did fairly well. A lot depends on her co-stars, as she didn't have a name in the industry yet, but people who watched her videos seemed to like her. The next week, she had two more videos to shoot, so she stayed in California all week.

12