My Wife Does Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We constantly talked about her new career. If she enjoyed it. If she felt pressured to do something she was uncomfortable doing. Was it disturbing having sex in front of a crew of people, etc.? She said that, of course, there were women who were more fun to work with than others, but overall, she really liked it. She WANTED to be successful at it and she enjoyed it, so that was what kept her going. After all, she could stop at any time if it stopped being fun.

Believe it not, adult films have their own awards season. The bigger labels don't usually release a lot of their movies right before and right after this time of year, which is in January, so it's a lot slower then. It was around this time Melissa was offered a part in a full length, all be it low budget, film. After talking to her agent, she took the part. There was a chance this film could get some recognition and really launch her career, which is what it seemed Melissa wanted.

Her role would require three days of filming. She left and went to the location on a Tuesday. Wednesday morning, she called me. Not her usual routine - she usually texts when she is working. Basically, there was an issue with the main actress. She was no longer on the project. The producer wanted to offer Melissa the lead in the movie to replace her. The only problem was the lead had two scenes with men. She didn't know what to do.

Now, I know a lot of guys will call me some rather unpleasant names for this, but I'm not jealous anymore. Love is just different from sex, and it isn't the physical part of her having sex with another man that would bother me. It would be the lying and deceit if she were trying to have an affair behind my back, but that isn't what she is doing. I'm sure if I told her I wanted to have sex with another woman, she would have no problem with it if I told her up front like she is doing with me. Besides, I let Jasmine's husband fuck her, so we had it all worked out already.

We talked about it for a long time. I let Melissa just vent all of her feelings about it. She was worried what I would think if she took the part. She was torn between doing something she enjoyed and wanted to do and quitting because nothing was more important to her than me. She had worked herself up to crying over it. I let her work it all out and after she calmed down, I finally gave her my opinion.

"Honey, everything is fine. There's no need to get upset. It is very obvious that this is important to you. That this job is important to you. Look, I love you. And I know you love me, and only me. I'm secure enough in our relationship to let you do this if you really want to do this. The question is, do YOU really want to do this?" I told her.

She went on again about how I was the most important thing to her, etc. etc. Basically, she wanted to say it, but she didn't want to hurt my feelings or make it seem like she had sought it out. I reassured her again, but she had to say it. I couldn't tell her to do it. She had to openly admit she wanted to. It took a while, but I got it out of her.

"Yes, I want to do this. I want to be successful at my job." she finally got out.

"Then I support you." I replied. "You are my wife, and I love you. I trust that you only love me. I would not be a very good husband if I let my jealousy stop you from doing your job. You are not trying to hide anything or go behind my back. You are being open and honest about it, which makes me comfortable knowing you are not lying about anything. I believe you that this is just work." And I meant that. I felt it was very important to acknowledge it was work, not only pleasure.

We had to go another few rounds of "Do you mean that really?" and "Yes honey, I mean it." but she finally accepted it and told me she would take the part. It meant a lot more time on-set, but also a lot bigger payday, and even a percentage of the sales. The basic story is of a guy and his wife. She catches him cheating, then she gets revenge and the basic back and forth of a typical, dysfunctional relationship that is all too common today. The producer thinks it will strike a nerve with a lot of viewers because they have experienced the same thing in their own lives. Still sounded like a lot of bullshit to me, but it is a porn movie, so I didn't expect Shakespeare or anything.

Since she was now the leading lady, they needed a female to replace her part, and of course, Melissa suggested Leesa. At least she had a couple great days filming that scene. It helped her get over her nervousness about the movie and Leesa even hung around for her first scene with her movie "husband", to support her.

After that first scene, we talked as she relaxed in a hot bath. I asked her how it went.

"I see what Leesa said that it isn't nearly as glamorous as it looks." she admitted.

"What do you mean? In what way?" I asked.

"Well, I basically spent 6 hours with a guy's dick up my ass and had zero orgasms. When it came time for the money shot, he took his dick straight out of my butt and put it in my mouth. I had to suck him for a while, then he sprayed his cum all over my face." she explained. Melissa absolutely HATES having a guy cum on her face. She won't even let me do it. She just sighed and said its part of the job, but overall, the director was pleased, so that's all that mattered.

It was weird talking to my wife about another guy fucking her, but there were no feelings expressed by her at all. It was just business. She had never really talked a lot when Jasmine's husband fucked her during their threesomes, but she had no trouble telling me about this. I guess in a way, we had more trust in each other than ever. He was big, yes, but not ridiculous. She admitted she enjoyed it when he fucked her pussy, but she never got to cum because the director always stopped the action before they fucked long enough for her to finish. I guess he had to make sure the guy didn't cum in her too. They needed it for the money shot.

It was funny when she told me she saw a fluffer. She had never seen one before, but she met her first one on-set. She said she was thankful she didn't have that job. The guy with whom she had sex with was a professional, making sure Melissa was comfortable with everything he was doing before he did it. Melissa had to fake an orgasm while he fucked her pussy, and another one when he fucked her ass. There was quite a bit of oral and as she said, he came on her face, but otherwise it wasn't bad. She was honest and told me it was fun. There are worse ways to make a living. It was sex, so how bad could it be, right? Of course, hearing about it made me rock hard, but I didn't bring it up, as she was clearly nervous enough already. She admitted Leesa helped her relieve her stress and horniness after getting half fucked all day long.

She was in California off and on for the next month. The movie isn't shot in order, so her last scene was the most difficult one. It is when her film husband catches her taking revenge with another guy, and then her film husband gets excited watching them fuck and joins them for a threesome. My wife was going to get fucked by two guys at once. I could tell when I talked to her before the filming started, she was both excited and nervous.

Even with her nervousness, I knew there was something that excited her about it. That made sense, it was supposed to be exciting. Later, when I watched our advanced copy of the movie, I found out why. The "other man" was black. Not that we discriminate, but it was her first black guy. She admitted the orgasm she had with him was real, as well as the one when they both were fucking her. I thought that was hot. I got to watch another guy fuck my wife to an orgasm. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I found it exciting. It was quite a scene with both of them fucking her at the same time. God, this woman is hot! We were having sex two or three times a day when she wasn't working. I firmly believe, the more sex you have, the more you want.

After that film, she went on to make a several more videos, and even two more that included guys. She was selective about those, but they ended up being really good videos. We had a long discussion before the last one. The script called for the guy to cum inside her, and for her to then squeeze her pussy so the cum leaked out. Seemed to be becoming a popular ending to videos lately. Yes, Melissa is on birth control (IUD), but they are only 99% effective. I wasn't happy about it, but she convinced me to allow her to do the scene with the promise she would take a Plan B pill after the scene, just in case. The last thing I wanted to do was raise someone else's child.

Then one day, she said she wanted to stop, and she did. Just like that, she walked away. She said it was no longer fun, and she was ready to move on to something else. She had gotten over it, whatever that meant. In a way, I was sad to see her stop, as it had changed our sex life forever, in a good way, but I always support my wife. Besides, it was hot having a porno star wife. Occasionally, I'd get a knowing nod or wink from a guy that recognized her. Obviously, they were jealous that I got to sleep with this hot wife every night. That only confirmed I had made the right decision, and we never regretted it.

She continues dating girls, with my approval, but she hasn't found that one yet that she wants to keep as a permanent girlfriend. However, she's looking. And we have a stronger relationship than ever.


12