My Wife Exposed in Reno Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

The guy then staggered back to where I stood. Watching him looking at my wife's crotch had begun to really turn me on, but when he leaned against me and stage-whispered, "Tiny panties, or a g-string maybe. But I could see everything! I swear to God her whole ass is bare and she's got her panties wedged way up between her pussy lips."

"Are you sure?" I whispered back to him. I wanted him to tell me more about what he'd seen. The more details the better.

"Sure I'm sure. I know a pussy when I see one! Keep watching. She's gonna bend over again in a minute."

But she didn't. Instead she asked the dealer to cash her out (convert her roulette chips to casino chips). The dealer seemed a little disappointed but did as asked, accepted a tip from her, and watched her turn and walk away toward the casino cage. On her way she passed by the two of us, the guy who'd looked up her dress and me, and, ignoring me, smiled at her voyeur.

"Did you have some luck, darlin'," he slurred. Her smiling at him had made him even brasher.

Still smiling, she answered him: "I did all right. But I don't think you got all the coins you dropped on the floor over there." Then she turned her back on us and continued, knowing we and others at the roulette set-up were checking out her ass, on to the cashier's cage.

I laughed and said to my drunken companion, "It looks like you're busted. I wonder how she noticed you. She must have eyes up her butt."

He walked over to where he'd dropped his coins and picked up the few he'd missed. Then he rejoined me. "She saw me all right," he said, "but she's not mad about it. She didn't look mad at all." This seemed highly significant to him.

Then, as though making a sudden decision, he said: "Maybe I'll go over there [indicating the cage area] and find out what's she up to. I don't think she's a hooker. Maybe I can get her to have a drink with me."

I watched him talking to my wife as she put the money she'd cashed out into the little purse she carried. As she listened to his come-on, she seemed to be sizing him up, trying to decide, maybe, if he was too drunk or not good looking enough to encourage for the sake of our little game. He wasn't exactly handsome, but his unkempt dark hair lent him a boyish appearance. In fact, he couldn't have been much over twenty-one.

Suddenly, he put an arm on her shoulder and pointed past where I was standing toward a corridor. Then he backed off from her and quickly made his way over to me.

He seemed excited and in a big rush. He spoke to me conspiratorially: "She said she'd have a drink with me in the Fireside Lounge over there. I found out she got separated from some girlfriends she's here with. They got taken dancing by some guys and she's going to meet them later downtown. Anyway, I told her I'd be back in about twenty minutes. I need to get some more money from my apartment. It's just up the street. I sure hope she's in the bar when I get back. I hope she's not bullshitting me."

"It's worth a try," I said. He headed back to Nancy, touched her shoulder and said something quickly to her, and made for an exit. I walked over to her and asked what she thought of her admirer.

"He's kind of cute," she said, "even if he's a little too drunk for my taste. If he sobers up a little, he might do."

We decided to go into the Fireside Lounge and wait for her admirer to return. We were to behave, when he joined us, as though we'd just met. Her job was to maneuver things so that both of us would stay connected with her for the next few hours. If he wanted her all to himself, she'd kiss him off and find another guy to involve in our game.

We sat down on the center of a horseshoe shaped arrangement of couches. A waitress brought our drinks (a beer for me, a glass of wine for Nancy) and set them down on a little table in front of us. Sitting carelessly next to me with her bare legs totally exposed, my wife made me feel so horny that it was all I could do to keep from mauling her. But I restrained myself. We didn't want to behave like a couple. Our story was that we'd just gotten acquainted in the bar. She'd noticed me in the casino standing next to the man she'd agreed to have drinks with, but we'd never actually met before.

By the time Nancy's admirer returned we'd rehearsed and refined our stories.

He wasn't happy to see me sitting there next to the gorgeous piece of ass he was pursuing, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. Nancy and I slid over slightly so he could join us on the couch, he on her right side and I on her left.

"I'm sorry, but I forgot your name," said my wife to the young guy [who'd combed his hair and changed into a different shirt], but I'd like you to meet Cal. He and I were chatting about something pretty interesting."

"My name's Will," he said, glowering at me. I could see his point. He'd confided his interest in a "hot chick" and the one he'd confided in was apparently moving in on her.

I reached across Nancy and shook hands with him. The waitress came over and took his order, another beer.

"Cal is a hypnotist," said Nancy to Will. "He's been explaining how he hypnotizes people for all kinds of reasons. We've been arguing about it, though. He says it always works, to some extent. I say it's pretty much bullshit. It only works when people are in on the trick. I saw it done once in Vegas and all the people the guy hypnotized were just faking it. What do you think?"

As she said this to Will, my wife turned slightly toward him and placed her right hand on his thigh, a friendly act that seemed to surprise him. She also let her legs drift rather far apart, as though carelessly, and I wondered how far up her thighs he was able to see. I'm sure that the tactile and visual treat she was offering him served to dispel any feelings of jealousy he might've felt.

"Uh, I don't know," he said, his darting down to her crotch area. "I don't know much about it. I've heard it works, though."

"Well, it wouldn't work on me," said Nancy, looking back at me while keeping her body turned to Will. The waitress, her breasts almost coming out of her top, brought Will's drink. To placate him some more, I paid for his drink.

Then I issued her the challenge we'd agreed on earlier. "If you're looking for proof, you might let me try to hypnotize you. I'm almost sure I can put you under. You seem pretty intelligent. It's the dumb ones I have trouble with. By the way, I don't do it for a living. It's just a hobby of mine."

She turned toward me, spreading her legs as far apart for me as she'd spread them for Will when she was turned toward him. I could see all the way up to her crotch. And he must have seen what I was seeing now: the narrow panel of her white panties barely covering her cunt lips.

"OK, let's see you do it now," said Nancy.

"It won't work in a public place like this. There are too many distractions. I need a more controlled environment."

Will was looking at me with a puzzled expression. Since I'd bought him a drink, it was just barely acceptable for me to horn in on his meeting with Nancy. But he obviously didn't know what to make of my taking over the meeting.

"So where's a good place?" asked Nancy.

"Well, I have a room upstairs that would serve the purpose. How would you like to come up to my room for a while?"

Before answering, she turned back to Will. "What do you think?" she asked him.

He was quite befuddled. "I don't know. It seems kind of weird. And you don't know the guy. Maybe you shouldn't."

"You can accompany her, if you like," I said. "I don't mind an audience, if you'll keep silent and not interfere."

Nancy clutched Will's arm and enthused, "Let's do it! It sounds like fun. And I'd like to show him how much will power I have. We can even place a little bet on it."

Will gave me a long look that he probably meant to be intimidating. But he was enough of a realist, noting the difference between us physically (I'm an athletic 6' and 185 pounds while he was a slightly paunchy 5'9" and 170 pounds), to back off that tactic.

"Sure, I guess it would be OK," he said.

I wrote our room number down on a bar napkin and, reaching across Nancy, handed it to Will. Then I tossed down my drink and stood up. I said, "Give me fifteen minutes or so to get things ready. Then come on up." I addressed this remark to Will to further emphasize how noncompetitive I was with respect to the gorgeous blonde sitting next to him.

I walked out of the Fireside Lounge but returned after a minute or so to peer in at my wife and Will sitting together on the couch. Neither of them saw me. As they drank and talked, their bodies were half-turned toward one another. Nancy kept her left foot on the floor but had crossed her right leg over her left leg in such a way that, given the length of her sun dress, her crotch had to be fully on display to him.

She behaved as though she were oblivious to her exposure. After all, she was sitting in a perfectly natural way that would not have been indecent if she'd been wearing long pants or a longer skirt. I loved the way he tried to look her in the face as they talked while, helpless to do otherwise, he darted his eyes down again and again to the partially covered treasure between her legs.

I watched this wonderful spectacle for perhaps two minutes before walking over to the elevator and taking it up to our room. My head was beginning to spin with anticipation.

In the room, I really had very little to do to get ready. We hadn't unpacked our suitcase yet, so I just shoved it into a large closet. Then I experimented with the lighting. It was dark outside, so all the lighting would have to be from the table lamps on either side of the king sized bed.

The concern for lighting was because I'd brought our video camera. I didn't want to freak Will out by letting him know I might be filming my wife. So I put the camera in the bathroom.

Then, growing increasingly excited, I got my main hypnotism prop ready. It was the cheap silver figurine of a frog attached to a length of fishing line. The idea was to swing it in front of Nancy's eyes until she pretended to go under. And I put the black sleeping mask in my pocket in case we had a chance to use it.

You see (if you haven't gathered this by now), I don't know the first thing about real hypnosis. I'm a fraud. And Nancy, a consummate actress, would only be pretending to be hypnotized to set up possibilities for our little sex game. Thinking about what might develop, I felt my cock stiffening in my pants. Then I heard voices and footsteps in the hallway followed by a knock on the door. I quickly adjusted my half-hard cock in my pants and let Nancy and Will in.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12