My Wife Finally Relents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked around to the other side of the bed, got in next to her, then pulled her on top of him with her back to me. She lifted her pussy over his cock that was sticking straight up in the air and slowly lowered herself on to him until she was fully impaled. He began pushing his hips up and she was sliding herself up and down on his pole. I was watching his cock slide in and out and was amazed as it disappeared into her pussy. He was fully stretching her insides. Soon she began cumming again. This time it was a slow building orgasm. Her breathing became harder and harder and her moans got louder and louder. They were now fucking each other with all of their collective force. Their sex sounds filled the room as I watched this scene before me. This fantasy coming true was better than I could have ever imagined. I let out a low "oh fuck". Suddenly Sandy lifted off of him and turned around to position herself onto him facing me. She looked at me with eyes glossed over, full of lust as she lowered herself back onto his cock. I think she did this so I could watch him enter her from the front over and over, parting her pussy lips. I could hardly contain myself as I watched them begin fucking each other again like wild animals. She was bucking her hips and abs forward to get the full sensation of him going in and out of her slit.

Rick was moaning super loud and I could tell that he was about to lose control and fill her pussy with his cum. She was now screaming..."FUCK ME RICK, I LOVE YOUR COCK, OH GOD YES, OH FUCK, YES YES, YES FUCK ME OH, OH, OH". By now they were moaning in concert as I watched Rick's butt cheeks clinch and he began to cum screaming out announcing his orgasm. Then Sandy yelled out..."CUM IN ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR SPERM, GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR COCK, OH GOD I AM CUMMING TOO, OH GOD OH, OH OH YES FUCK OH UMMPHH, OH OH OH GOOOOODDDDD FUUUUCK, YEESSSS".

I watched as they came for several minutes together. Cum was spilling out as she was squirting all over his cock and down her legs. I stroked my own cock squirting cum into the air and onto the chair and floor. When they finished she was so exhausted that she literally fell off of him onto the bed by his side. They were both breathing erratically as though they could not catch their breath. Slowly they recovered as they held each other tight. We all got up. Rick and Sandy went into the shower together and I got dressed.

Figuring them for spent, I went to pour more drinks and waited for them to come out of the bedroom. Some time passed and they didn't show up. So I went up to the bedroom, the door was closed and I listened in. I couldn't believe it! After all the fucking they had just done, I could hear them both moaning loudly again. It sounded like they were going to fuck once more! Rick was saying please, please and Sandy was saying no. I wondered what they were talking about. Sandy had been responsive to all his demands earlier in the evening. What was different now? After more requests by Rick, I heard Sandy say OK, but to go slowly. I was not sure why she would ask that. Then I heard Rick groan loudly and say that she was so tight. He must have been inside her again. Sandy let out a series of loud moans and kept saying "OH FUCK" over and over again. After a few minutes Rick said he was all the way in and I heard the squeaks of the bed as he began to fuck her. Her animal moans were like none I had ever heard from her and I wondered what he was doing to her to elicit such a response. Then I heard her say it...."FUCK MY ASS". My darling wife was taking Rick's cock in her ass. I was shocked, amazed, excited and hard all at once. "OH MY GOD, FUCK ME IN THE ASS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING!!!" Obviously she was enjoying it. I did too, all over the door to the bedroom. The bed continued squeaking for a few minutes as Rick continued to pound her ass. Then I heard Rick groan loud as he came deep inside Sandy's ass.

As I staggered away from our bedroom door, I could only wonder if this meant a whole new chapter in our sex lives? I was excited to explore more!

12