My Wife Finds a Substitute Ch. 02

Story Info
I take my neighbor's ass.
3.4k words
4.61
110.5k
176

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stpgp
stpgp
182 Followers

After saying goodbye to Emma that first night, I took a deep breath and turned to go inside, already thinking about sinking my cock into her perfect round ass the next morning. What I didn't expect was just how energized and turned on the situation would make my wife. When she said she wanted to be filled in on the details, she really wanted to be filled in!

I locked up and peeked in on the kids before entering our bedroom and quietly closing the door.

"Make love to me, Dave."

Alice was lying on the bed in the dark, legs spread open as an invitation to me. I didn't have to be told twice. I tore off my clothes and tossed them to the floor as I got on the bed, kneeling between my wife's legs. I put my hands on either side of her and leaned down, kissing my way from her breasts, up the side of her neck, then a deep kiss on the lips, as I lowered my body against hers.

She kissed me, practically desperate, as I felt my hard cock sandwiched between us, pressing against her pubic hair. I felt her reach down and grab my cock, giving it a couple strokes as she lined up the head with the entrance to her pussy. She eagerly lifted her hips up to meet me and I pushed into her, the tight warmth of her welcoming pussy a relief to both of us.

"God, yes," she hissed. "I've been thinking about this all night. I love the way you fill me up." She slowly rolled her hips, wrapping her legs around me and holding my body tight against her, as my cock throbbed deep inside her. She sighed contentedly. "Hold me just like this. I want to feel you so deep."

We moved slowly, quietly, in the dark. Our hips shifted, grinding against each other, savoring the perfect sensations. I kissed her neck as I lifted up slightly onto my knees for leverage. I was only moving an inch or two with each thrust, but the rhythm was steady and insistent, pressing as deep as I could at the top of each slow thrust.

Finally, she spoke: "Tell me about it," she whispered. "Tell me what you did to that little slut." Her eyes were closed in concentration.

Well, this was part of the deal, I thought. I would have to tell Alice what I had done with Emma. "I had her come to our garage. I asked her about the conversation you two had had. I asked her if she would be interested." There was no reaction from Alice. I kept moving my hips in slow circles, probing gently as I continued. "She knew exactly what I wanted from her. She really is an eager little slut; she practically offered herself up."

"What did she say?" Alice asked. I felt her hand between us, gently stroking at her clit as she kept her eyes closed.

I gathered my thoughts, reliving the moment from earlier that night. "I said we wanted her to fill in for you for 'the wild stuff.'" No reaction. "She asked if you don't suck my cock. Beg for my cum. Let me fuck your ass."

Alice trembled beneath me, her breath starting to get more ragged. "Go on."

"I had her get on her knees and take out my cock." Alice sighed. "She sucked it down right away like it was her favorite food. Bobbing up and down. Deep. It was messy." I paused. "It felt great, Alice, using that little slut's mouth. I fucked her face and held her down with my cock in her throat. I told her she was better at it than you." Alice gasped and her hips bucked under me as she started to cum. I started to fuck with long strokes as she rode out her orgasm, then I slowed down again as she finally recovered.

Alice's breath was still ragged as she started to rub her clit again. "What else?"

"I told her I would need to cum every day. She begged for me to cover her in cum. To make her my cumslut. I slapped her face with my cock. I told her I would use her throat. Fuck her ass. Cover her pretty face with my cum like a slut."

By this point, I was getting pretty worked up myself, reliving the moment from earlier. I was thrusting hard and deep. "I told her I wanted to see her in the morning. To be ready because I was going to fuck her ass." I could feel myself getting close.

"Yes, baby," Alice said. "I want you to fuck her little teenage asshole. Stretch her out. Fill her with this big cock. Make her beg for it." She was frigging herself fast now too, practically in a trance. "Fuck that little slut. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I could feel my cum building and increased my speed as fast as I could go. I pressed on Alice's legs, tilting her hips up, as my balls slapped against her with each stroke. "Then I came. I shot my cum all over her face. She was happy to receive it. A happy little cumslut." I grunted as my cock started to shoot again, deep inside Alice, who was lost in her own orgasm. "I came and came and came. I marked her as my cumslut. Then I made her leave and went inside to fuck my wife's pussy, the only pussy for me."

"Mmmm," she sighed contentedly. "Did you tell her that rule?"

"It didn't come up," I confessed.

"Well, don't get your hopes up, but I might bend that one. I haven't decided yet. God, your cock feels so good right now," she changed the subject. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, babe. Thank you."

"Mmm." She closed her eyes again. "Are you ready to fuck her ass tomorrow?" She rolled her hips below me and my cock jumped. "Are you ready to have your own little buttslut next door? Begging for your married cum?"

"That's right." I figured if Alice was going to tease me like this then turnabout was fair play. "My wife only lets me fuck her once every few weeks but I need to cum every day. I need a teenage slut on the side to keep my cock satisfied." Alice whimpered below me and I started to slide my cock back and forth, her pussy already slick with my cum. "I need a pretty young thing that I can defile. Desperate for my cum. Insatiable. Yes, I'm ready to fuck her ass tomorrow. Tomorrow and every day, but I'll always come home to you."

"Mmm, that's all I need," she sighed, holding me tight against her. "Just take care of me when I need it. Just take care of me, baby." She started rocking her hips up to meet me. "I need you again now. I need to know you're mine. Fill my pussy, baby. Fuck me with that big needy cock of yours and fill me up again."

We didn't say much after that — we just held eye contact and I fucked her with long purposeful strokes until we both came together. Then we cleaned up and went to bed.

--

The next morning I watched out the window and noticed when Emma's parents left for work. I had some flexibility in my schedule so I could afford to take a little extra time each morning - and I intended to. I was dressed for the office when I walked around through the alley to Emma's back door. How appropriate, I thought, as I knocked and waited for her to answer.

Emma opened the door, looking up at me with bright eyes. She was still dressed in her pajamas: thin cotton shorts and a tank-top with spaghetti straps. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. "I wasn't sure if wifey would still let you come over today," she said, stepping back to let me in.

"Oh, she wanted me to come, Emma," I answered. "She wants you to be my little cumslut as much as I do. Are you ready for me to take your ass like we talked about?"

After I stepped inside, she slammed the door shut behind me. She grabbed the bulge in my pants and got on her knees. "You can take this ass whenever you want, Mr. L. But I've been thinking about your cock all night," she said with a grin as she quickly unzipped my pants and fished my cock out, licking from balls to tip. Wow, this girl really wastes no time. "I've been playing with myself all morning waiting for you," she said just before taking me into her mouth.

"Oh, fuuuuck," I moaned as she started suck my dick. She bobbed her mouth up and down on me, driving me wild as I looked down at her body. After a few minutes I pulled her up again and moved her over near the couch in their living room. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close to me so her pussy was grinding against my cock. "I'm going crazy watching your round ass in those little shorts," I say. "And now it's going to be mine." I pulled her shorts down over her hips. I spun her facing away from me and pushed on her lower back to bend her over at her waist, then I sank to my knees and started to run my tongue up and down her crack and over her tight little asshole.

She reached back and put her hand on my head "Oh fuck, you really weren't lying were you? You really wanted this ass? It's all yours baby, go crazy. I could go all day with a cock like yours."

My tongue circled her tight little rosebud as my hands ran up and down her legs. My right hand ran over her firm ass and gave it a spank. "This perfect ass is going to be mine," I say, as my hand traced along the crease of her ass and ended up at her pussy. I ran my hand up from her clit and pushed two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. "Fuck," I say, "you're so wet. Your body is just begging to be filled." I work my fingers in and out from behind, pressing on her G-spot just inside her pussy.

"Oh god," Emma moaned. "I need your fucking dick."

I stood up and ran my dick back and forth along her wet pussy from behind. "Is this what you needed?" I ask. She was shaved bare and her smooth wet lips sliding on my shaft felt so good I could barely resist sinking into her tight eager pussy. Somehow I stopped myself and slapped my hard dick against her ass cheek instead.

"Don't tease me!" she pouted. "I need to feel you inside me." She reached behind her to find my cock with her hand and wriggled her hips to line me up with her pussy. I could feel her warm wetness on the tip of my cock before I came to my senses and pulled back.

I spanked her ass, probably harder than was necessary, and she whimpered. "Not yet," I said. "I don't have permission to fuck your pussy. Just your mouth and ass."

"But I need this," Emma whined, still holding my cock. "Your wife wants me to fill in for her but she's still holding back on you?" She pulled the tip of my cock across her pussy lips again. "Don't you want to fuck this tight young pussy? I'm still a teenager for a few months you know." I didn't expect how hard it would be to resist her enthusiasm. She stroked me with the tip of my cock just grazing against her warm pussy. "Do you fuck your wife hard like she's a slut for you? Don't you want to fill my slutty cunt?"

"Mmmm, I do. Oh god, I do," I said, sliding my cock down and thrusting forward between her legs, so the top of my shaft rubbed against her clit. "But I'm a good husband," I said, partly just to reassure myself. I spit on her asshole and rubbed my thumb against it. "And this is what I'm here for today. Should I tell Alice that a slut like you needs her pussy filled too?"

"Please. I want to feel a man's cock in me, not like those boys at college." She rolled her hips so I could feel the warmth of her pussy sliding along the top of my cock. Almost involuntarily, I started thrusting against her. She wasn't making this easy. I stroked back and forth while circling her asshole with my thumb.

"Should I tell my wife that our slutty neighbor wants to take over serving my cock completely?" I was trying to get control over the situation. "That you'll take care of me so well you deserve to earn my married cum in your pussy?" I punctuated this last statement by slipping two fingers back into her pussy.

"Yes! Please, yes!" Her body bucked as she looked back at me over her shoulder, her eyes pleading.

"Where's your lube?" I asked, redirecting her back to the real reason I was there that morning.

She sighed. "In my room." She stood up and led the way, stripping off her top as she climbed the stairs.

I followed her up to her room and quickly undressed myself. Emma laid back on her bed, naked now, one hand rubbing her tits and the other slowly stroking her clit. She really did look like my wife had when she was younger. Fairly fit with probably C-cup tits and nice curvy hips, her pretty face framed by dark, slightly reddish wavy hair. She must have taken out the ponytail when I was getting undressed.

I pulled her to the edge of her bed, with her legs spread up on the air. I grabbed the bottle of lube from next to the bed and rubbed some onto her asshole with my fingers, pushing a couple fingers in and working them back and forth. I put some more lube on my cock. "This is why I'm here, Emma. I'm going to take your ass."

"Please, I can't take much more teasing."

I pulled my fingers out and put my hands on her ass from below. Her round ass was lifted up, presented to me as her legs were folded back. My thumbs pressed into her cheeks spreading her asshole as I lined up my slick cock. I moved forward and slid the length of my dick along her pussy again, tapping it against her clit a few times. I looked in her eyes and I could tell she wanted the same thing as me. "Ready?" I asked. She bit her lip and nodded.

I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed. Her hole sank inward with the pressure, resisting the width of my cock, then opened suddenly as my head slipped inside her. I flexed, making my cock swell against her briefly, then, with one long slow stroke, I pushed all the way into her, feeling the delicious friction of her tight ass along my full length.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she hissed, eyes wide.

She looked perfect, obscene. Her pussy was on display, empty, with my hard cock stretching her tight hole just below. I groaned at how fucking good she felt around my cock, then pulled back and started to fuck her. This was exactly what I had hoped for - better even. The tightness of her ring clamped around my shaft, sliding up and down on my cock, leading into her warm soft ass was so different than fucking a pussy, but it still felt great.

I could barely believe it. All those years of asking my wife, begging practically, and getting nowhere. And now she had given me permission to fuck our hot young neighbor's ass. I was in a daze, staring at my cock as it slid back and forth in her ass. Her little asshole was gripping tight, moving inward with each thrust and pulling outward each time I withdrew. Her bare pussy was leaky, glistening. I took a deep breath to calm myself. I wanted this to last, though that was probably too much to ask for the first time.

"Mmm, your ass feels so fucking good, Emma."

"You have no idea," she said dreamily. "I've needed this so bad - getting stretched open by a thick cock." She reached down and slowly stroked at her clit with her fingertips. "Sometimes I think I'm a freak, but I think I like this more than having my pussy fucked. I cum so hard." Her eyes narrowed with a look of pleasured concentration on her face.

"Mmm, I'm lucky my neighbor is such a little buttslut. Eager to feel my cock in her needy little hole."

"Yes, I'm your little buttslut. I love the way your hard cock feels so deep in my ass."

I kept a slow and steady pace, taking long deliberate strokes as I tried to savor the moment. "You like being a slut for this married cock?"

"Oh god," she started rubbing her clit faster. "Yes, I love that you're using me for what your wife won't give you."

"Mmmm, fuck," I grunted.

She looked me in the eyes, maybe sensing my weakness. "Fuck my little asshole, Mr. L. Let me fuck you better than your wife." That little bitch.

I moved my hands from under her ass to the backs of her thighs, pressing them down and holding her legs open wide with her hips tilted up on the air. I started fucking her faster and harder, but it only encouraged her.

"That's it! Take what you want from me. What you need. Fuck my tight teenage ass with that big married cock of yours."

I was slamming into her hard now, my balls slapping against her with each stroke. I felt like I was dripping with sweat, working hard as I worked my cock back and forth. She looked so perfect below me - her tight young body, her perky tits bouncing, her pretty face, her sweet little slit - I actually had to close my eyes to stop myself from blowing my load too soon. I leaned down close to her body as my hips kept pumping. But she continued her encouragement, whispering into my ear.

"Yes, yes, yes! Wifey won't let you touch her ass but I need it. I need to feel a hard cock stretching my slutty asshole like this. Throbbing inside me. Filling me up. God, yes - give me that married cum!"

It was too much. "Fuck, yes!" I groaned as I felt my cock start to tighten up, then pulse as each of rope of my cum shot deep into her bowels. I don't know what I expected but her body started to convulse underneath me as she started to cum too. But I was seeing stars, lost in my own pleasure.

Finally we came down from our high together, our breath ragged. I kissed at her neck and she turned her head to kiss my mouth, snaking in her tongue gently like old lovers. I felt her squeeze down on my cock, still deep in her ass.

"That was fun," she sighed.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we did that."

"Mmm, why? I'm your little buttslut now. You even have permission. But next time I want you in my pussy too. I want to show you how I can take care of this big cock better than your wife. Tomorrow?"

"I'll talk to her," I said, slowly moving my cock in her ass. God, it was going to be hard to leave, but I knew I had to get to work in a few minutes.

"Tell her you deserve it." She wrapped her legs around me. "You're a man and you need to fuck a tight young pussy. To just rut like an animal. Instead of making love. You need a slut like me." How was it I never really felt like I was in control with her?

"I'll talk to her," I said again, slowly withdrawing my cock. A glob of my cum leaked out of her ass and fell onto her bed as her asshole gaped, then winked, and finally closed. "But right now I'm going to be late for work."

I got dressed as she lay on her bed in her afterglow, watching me. I paused at the door to her bedroom and gave her nude body one last look. "Tomorrow," I said, then I let myself out.

stpgp
stpgp
182 Followers