All Comments on 'My Wife Finds a Substitute Ch. 02'

by stpgp

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Emma needs to tell Daddy that he needs to make her asshole hurt; Daddy hurt my asshole bad! She needs to tell him that no matter what she says when he is fucking her ass is that he is to make it hurt. Make it hurt more than last time. Emma really cums hard when her asshole is stretched, pounded and when it hurts..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sooo who is Alice giving her ass to....

Sorry but this only happens when the wife has her own fuck buddy.

amiinwienamiinwienabout 4 years ago
Great story

My wife thankfully loves it in her ass. Butt (pun intended) her favorite role to play is that she doesn't want it, and I take it anyway. This really gets both of us off. I'm the "bad boy" instead of an upstanding business man. She's the poor girl who would never want to get fucked in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

More of it please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More bro

This is amazing! Make more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ohh yes!!!!!

So hot!!! Love the whole story,write more please!!!!!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Love it! Has Alice created a monster? Will Emma move in and shut Alice out? Will she demand a baby next? Can’t wait!

cedarmancedarmanover 3 years ago

Really hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is super hot. Just the story I was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE PLEASE! I see you wrote chapter 1 in 2019 and chapter 2 in 2020...That would suggest you've got less than four months to write chapter 3 if you ant to stay on schedule! PLEASE DO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Hope you continue. Seems like Emma is taking control of the situation with Dave. Will Alice allow Dave to fuck Emma's pussy. Will Dave tell Alice that he & Emma kissed, thus breaking rule #1? If he does tell Alice, what will her reaction be? Part 1 starts off with Dave face fucking Emma and that that's now part of his routine, as is not fucking his wife Alice...is Alice not getting pussy fucked at all anymore? Will Emma get her friend Zoe involved in fucking Dave?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just meh. Predictable. Poor writing. Run on sentences. Meh.

PrimavoltaPrimavoltaover 1 year ago

Fuck, that was a hot story!!! 5 stars

I wish you would continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story that was fun to read. Alice is weird. She enjoys sex when she has it, but denies her husband most most of the time. Husband is lucky to have Emma next door. .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Sex rushed.

Needed more in the wy of foreplay/preliminaries. Boobs? Nipples?

Did she like his cock? How did she show it ither than the blowjob? No playing with it? Nothing with his balls? No edging?

Three stars.

midatlstorymanmidatlstorymanabout 2 months ago

Good premise, but just ending like that has all the earmarks of not thinking it though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstpgp@stpgp
Slow writer. As of July 2022, I have drafts for new chapters of My Wife Finds a Substitute, All a Daddy’s Girl Needs, and a few other ideas in progress — My Wife Finds a Substitute should be done next.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES