All Comments on 'My Wife finds Her Kink'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Not my lane but...

Your writing is excellent. I liked the story even if it hit a few of my squicks.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

At least you know how to spell.

This guy should learn to say what he needs to say. She had no right to order him to be sexual with the other guy. He needed to refuse and talk it over with her before she took it for granted that it was going to happen. The servant man had no right to ask for anything outside their previous agreement. She should not have consented to this. She needs a good spanking and learn humility. Also, look for divorce papers in their future.

MVP6MVP6over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you czoftw

Thank you for your comment. I'm happy to hear you liked my writing. I'm new to writing and Im trying new things and hopefully getting better. Curious: what's a squick and what were they?

MVP6MVP6over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you ShadowRosie for your comment

Thanks for your comment. You are absolutely right that characters in my story did things they should not have. That was a part in the story. Hmmm, getting her a spanking could easily have been something that happened. Sequel?

Virtually all of my stories are about a man who is reluctant to suck a cock for one reason or another. This time, while he wanted to suck a cock on some level, he did it because he was commanded to by his wife.

Are there other ways you would like to see a reluctant man do that?

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Some of the story was iffy and some was sexy. In the end it was great. Good job

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

It was sexy and well-written. You plunged into the unknown depths of two very interesting human minds and discovered an interesting dynamic. You dealt with everything, including the conflict on all levels, without resorting to the usual hyperbolic extremes we see on this site. The wife wasn't a monster as so many dominant women are portrayed. Instead, you expertly revealed her inner turmoil and the way she dealt with it. On the whole, it was a good, imaginative love story with a decent HEA. You successfully negotiated the rocky channel without wrecking upon the many shoals of tropes, memes, stereotypes or clichés that infest the Straits of Literotica. That John wasn't packing a 15-inch monster serves you well in that respect. Realistic, when written with a certain aplomb, is magnificent. Bravo... 5+++/5!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Love love loved this story!!! Really hope you wrote more in this storyline too. Keep up the great work, truly enjoyed it! Thx for sharing! X

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Interesting, different from many that the anonymous crowd hate. I'll read more of your stories. Thank you

PhilyssisPhilyssisabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Anytime a man's wife is the "reason" that he sucks cock, it's hot.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

I just kept reading this story wondering where it was going and when it finely revealed its destination I was expecting something else. Then I read the very ending of this story and was so thoroughly impressed. This story was one of the more realistic erotic stories I’ve read, yet that didn’t make it less erotic, just more real and pleasurable. This is a must read story, especially if you enjoy a couple who truly love each other. Great writing and a fabulous premise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous