My Wife finds Her Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked the idea of seeing another man turned on by her. So I placed an ad and included her picture.

The number of willing servants was overwhelming and astounding considering there would be no sex. I waded through the responses finally finding a candidate who was handsome, single, and willing to serve without sex.

John made a good first impression, arriving bearing a gift - a replica scepter. On his first night he was just allowed to sit in a chair and watch. Gradually his role grew but he stayed in his lane.

He could serve drinks and food. He was given a leather slave costume. (She gave me a matching costume so I wouldn't have to be seen in any of her lingerie or costumes) He could dress and undress her. But could not touch, taste, or fuck.

This worked great for weeks. We all liked the addition, until we all did not:

One night she was completely naked and freshly fucked, spread out in all her glory, her royal cloak was a fitting backdrop unfurled over the chair. Both legs were draped over opposing arms of her throne. I was eating my creampie, beating my meat concurrently, when John pleaded that he was too horny and needed relief too.

My queen stamped her scepter on the floor cueing us slaves to jump to attention. "Is my servant too horny?" She asked, directing her attention at John.

"Yes Mistress." He answered.

Turning to me she asked, "What should be done about his problem?"

I looked at John and could see a large bulge in his loin covering. "I think he should be permitted to masturbate, Mistress." Then I added, "on your feet." I was worried that if she were not involved at all we would lose him. This was the minimum I could think of to keep John interested.

John fidgeted. The movement wasn't lost on either of us. "Is this acceptable to you?" She asked of him.

"I'll try my best, Mistress."

She asked what was wrong and he admitted that he was unable to cum except from penetration. She thought about this for a long time while he and I waited nervously, but for different reasons. He, no doubt, was hoping for a BJ at least, and I was hoping never to see my sweet wife give another man head.

I could see on her face that she was struggling with competing thoughts. I knew she hated giving blowjobs but she also knew John needed relief. After a million moments of waiting she made a decree, "Then my obedient servant shall have his desire." She banged her scepter on the floor again as a sign of finality. My heart sank while John looked exceedingly pleased.

John and I were both truly shocked when her next words came forth, looking at me: "You have been devoted for years, both before my ascension and after. My pleasure with you, my faithful servant, is great. You serve me with all of your ability and I don't expect it to stop now."

Turning to John she went on, "You have been dedicated to me for many weeks with nothing in return. Your need has not gone unnoticed."

Turning back to me she continued, "You may choose any method you like. Reward my servant." She didnt say it with any negative tone. In fact her voice sounded just delightful, as if she had merely asked me to go pick flowers, as if she expected me to enjoy any task she gave me with no objections or even reservations. She honestly thought I would love this idea.

My knees went weak and my mouth went dry. I wanted to object, this was just make believe, but no words would come. If I did object, would we go back to the days of dispassionate humping? Things as they were now were a thousand times better than before. What price would I pay to not go back?

John too seemed put off. My queen looked at him, seeing his discomfort, "Speak."

"Pardon me Mistress but...but look at him."

Her eyes narrowed. She alternated her stare from one of us to the other, sizing up the situation, then to me said, "Go put on the nurse outfit, wig, and make-up. Hurry. And when you come back be feminine enough not to spoil his orgasm"

Ever so briefly I pleaded with my eyes but if she noticed I don't know. I practically ran out of the room to hide my feelings of shame and helplessness. In the bedroom I vacillated but ultimately decided to pay the price. I would do it and I would do it well enough to make her happier than ever.

When I returned I was wearing the slutty nurse uniform and red wig. To date only she had worn this ensemble, and only she had worn the wig, and only on our non-queen days. She and John both nodded in approval.

I walked as sensually as I could. John smiled and nodded. I curtseyed to my queen, then, crossing to John, trailed a finger down his chest to the bump under his costume. I felt it throb expectantly once under my finger.

It was my choice how to get him off and I knew it would require penetration. To make my choice clear I dropped to my knees before him, closed my eyes, and opened my mouth.

I could hear a few snaps coming undone and since I had been wearing the same clothes earlier I knew his cock was now exposed for the first time ever at our house. Somewhere close by and in front of me a manly musk wafted in the air. John clasped his hands behind my neck and the instant he started to draw me toward his big cock I heard Jenny gasp. A moment later the big head of the unseen member entered my mouth. And boy did it feel big. Only the head was in me and already it caused me to stretch my jaw wide to accommodate it.

I really wanted them to enjoy this so I dutifully folded my arms behind my back, leaned into his member and wished it to violate me more. I heard her panting to my left but feared to open my eyes to look lest I see the cock that was ravaging my mouth. Then John tightened his grip on my neck and gave a little grunt.

He started to saw in and out gaining ground as my saliva wetted the sides for easier entrance. The feeling of a smooth cock in ones mouth was a surprisingly erotic feeling. My own erection grew revealing my aroused state for all to see. As soon as it reached the back of my mouth he rag-dolled me. I choked and sputtered making obscene guttural noises with each battering contact. Weirdly, I enjoyed being the center of attention for a change.

Jenny fearfully whispered, "Stop." Obviously shaken to see such raw energy she asked me if I was alright. I nodded my head causing John's long rod, still poking between my mistreated lips, to rock up and down with the motion. She voiced a halfhearted assent indicating to John that he could continue.

His wild fucking resumed. My knees got dragged in the rug a bit, burning my skin and ripping the white thigh-highs. I was glad for his strong grip on me or I might have fallen over. John pushed me a few inches lower, then tried to jam his hard yet flexible cock into my throat. At first it wouldn't go in but I helped it along as best I could pushing up in opposition to his downward efforts. After a few tries we succeeded.

His frantic skewering slowed to a more unvarying rhythm. I was pulled steadily and repeatedly several inches back and forth, each piercing stab corresponding to his seven inch length. The pace was constant, allowing me to breathe at regular intervals. I was at first no more than an inanimate object. A sex doll to be bent into position. But a desire for cock welled up within me and came to control me, so I did my best to suck and satisfy his manly organ.

This only went on for four or five minutes until he buried his cock to the hilt. I felt every split second intensely. I felt my lips being crushed between my teeth and his stomach. I felt it snake a few inches into my stretched throat. Then I felt it expand both in width and length before I felt the surges proceed through his cock in a number of pulses.

He pulled out letting go of me and I fell over gasping for needed air. His cum had been pumped directly down my gullet except a residual slimy mass he deposited in the forefront during his withdrawal. John was gasping too but from the exertion, when I looked at my dear wife she too was breathing just as heavily, fingers circling her clit. When she came she gave a little scream. I was ecstatic seeing her so turned on by my cocksucking. I had never seen her masturbate before. Her rapture made it all worth while for me.

John cleaned up and left. I slunk off to the bedroom to compose myself. In retrospect, despite John's violent approach it wasn't all that traumatic. I enjoyed being used and abused, even by a man. Cocksucking was difficult but still fun and rewarding.

My Jenny met me a half hour later in sweatpants and a t-shirt, pretending that nothing extraordinary had transpired and that no line had been crossed.

That night in bed we held each other tighter and longer than ever. Exhausted, we talked about anything other than what happened. Eventually we fell into silence. I thought she was worried that he had hurt me so I reassured her that I was doing fine. I even admitted that I liked it.

She said that that wasn't her concern but beyond that she was confoundingly quiet.

Just before she nodded off in my arms, with a half sob, and half asleep she murmured, "Scotty, your love for me seems to have no limits. Can you teach me to suck your cock like that? I want to love you just as much as you love me. I will continue to be your queen...but sometimes...will you be my king?"

I imagined the possibilities.

Author's note:

I would love to hear your comments on any of my stories. And if you liked my story please vote.

12