My Wife Friday and Her Decision

Story Info
A young wife living out her fantasies.
3.9k words
4.29
35.4k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the wait for this part of my wife becoming a black cock prostitute.

But I have had health issues. Please remember this was 1970. The Hight of the hippy free love times birth control pills came out and women became more sexual. I worked part time as needed at a Burlesque club as a bounce at that time. In Boston at that time there was no total nudity. A girl could only strip down to pasties and a G-string. Go-go girls in bikinis were popular in many Combat zone bars. The club I worked at had a front bar with go-go dancers. Many girls mostly collage girls would have sex with the owner or manager of a club to be a go-go girl. The tips were great and it was easy money. Plus many were known to use it as a safer way to set up dates for cash with customers they felt safe with. I have meet many of these girls years later. They are wives and mothers professional women. I have seen several on TV. It was a different time. Vietnam was in full swing. Sexual attitude was one thing on the surface,but in reality it was free love just not all of it was free.

I had told my wife: "Whatever you decided I would support you. If you go with Tom this coming weekend, I will still love you, even though he would be turning you into a prostitute."

She asked me: "Are you sure? I will be a different person after this. What if I enjoy it so much it is what I want to do all the time?"

I told her: "You will be the same person, but you will be a very sexually experience woman. You will have experienced all your sexual fantasies. That is something few women ever get to do. I will not pressure you to tell me what you did. I will not ask you if enjoyed it or hate it."

I will know if she hated it when Tom comes back the following Friday. If she tells him she can't continue and gives him a final blow job and send them on his way. That would tell me that she hated it. If she goes with him again, I would know she loved it. The only question would be. Would she choose option one two or three?

Tuesday night I waited for her to bring it up, it was her decision to make. We had sex and she was aggressive which was not her. She was vocal she kept saying things like 'fuck me' which I never heard her say before to me. She wanted me to call a whore. She always calls her pussy her cooch. That night she called her pussy her cunt.

After we both orgasmed and took a shower when we got back in bed. She started sucking my cock again. She told me: "Fuck my ass."

I got the lube and I coated my dick and prepped her ass.

She told me: "Don't be gentle fuck me like the whore I will be this weekend."

That is what I did, I fucked her ass for my pleasure not hers. We were on the floor and when I was ready to cum. I pulled out and grabbed her hair pulled her face to my dick and shoved it in her mouth.

Telling her: "Eat my cum whore. And clean my dick with your mouth. I don't want any trace of your ass left on it."

When we were done, she went to the kitchen and came back with two beers from the fridge and we drank them. She wanted to shower and got in the shower first. When she was ready for me I got in. I was surprised when she shut off the water.

She knelt down and told me: "Piss on me."

This was something really out of the blue.

I start a pissing on her tits she pushed my hand away grab my cock and aimed it at the face. She opened her mouth directing the piss right into it. She didn't swallow but she let it run back out.

I When I finish pissing, she turned the water back on and we washed each other. After we were rinsed, I used the hand shower on massage and used it to make her cum.

Once we were in bed, I asked her: "You seem to like being used."

She told me: "It was not so much liking it as wanting to knew what I can expect to be doing. I was able to let you treat me that way. I just hope I will not freak out when other men treat me that way. No will not be an option, they are paying to use me and I will have to let them."

Wednesday, I came home she had supper ready we ate I went and took my shower and I found her in the bedroom she was laying spread eagle with her arms above near the corners of the headboard I also saw four ropes one for each foot and hand.

She told me to: "Tie me to the bed, I am feeling kinky."

I had tried to get her to let me do this since before we were married, but she would never let me. I secured her to the bed and then I fucked her.

As I was fucking her, she started talking to me saying: "Fuck your whore, get your money's worth. I love your big cock fuck me with your black cock"

I knew she wasn't thinking about me she was thinking about Tom or somebody else that he was letting fuck her. I was ready to come and told her.

She told me: "Cum on my face and in my mouth."

I moved up she opened her mouth I shot the first bit in her mouth and the rest covering her face. When I was done, I released her hands and feet she used her fingers push the cum from her face into her mouth and swallowed it.

We took a shower and went back to the bedroom. She laid across the bed with her head hanging over the side. She told me: "Fuck my mouth."

I did this request it with her head hanging over I was able to get not only my dick but also my balls into her mouth. There some advantages to having a smaller than average dick.

She started to gag and I held myself in her mouth. She couldn't help herself; she wiggled her head slightly but she couldn't get free. Only when I thought she might throw up pulled out of your mouth.

She asked me: "Why did you pull out."

I told her: "I thought you were going up throw up."

She told me: "No I wasn't. I am going to have to get used to having cocks in my mouth and throat. Because almost every cock I am going to be sucking off the weekend will be further into my mouth and down my throat than you just were. I am going to have to learn not to gag."

I spent the next half hour with my cock and balls in her mouth I loved that she's able to that. We finish the night took another shower and went to bed.

Thursday I came home from work and she was excited I didn't know what I said to her: "what's got you so excited?"

She says: "I went shopping I want to show you but first take a shower and I'll show you after.

I said: "OK join me."

She said: "I showered before you got home."

I finished and when I got out of the shower, she dried me off. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. There on the bed were some sex toys and some kind of harness.

She told me: "Sit on the chair and watch the show."

She then proceeded to use a vibrator on your pussy and then she used one of the cocks like dildos. There were three of them from about 8 inches to a very thick 12 inch one. She started with the smallest and used it to bring herself off. Next she used the next size and fucked herself for about ten minutes before she used the biggest one. Using it to make herself cum again.

She got a bottle of lube from the night stand and lubed her ass and the vibrator. She then used the vibrator to fuck her ass. After about 10 minutes she took one of the dildos and lubed it up and stuck it in her ass. She picked up the second dildo and stuck it in her pussy. Now she had the ten inch in her pussy and the eight inch in her ass. Next, she put the twelve inch one in her pussy and the ten in her ass. When she orgasmed I thought she was done?

She picked up the harness took the biggest dildo which was about 12 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide and fixed it into the harness. I thought she was going to put it on because she wanted to fuck me.

I said: "No way you're going to fuck me with that."

She said: "No I want you to fuck my ass with it."

It was strange having a dildo strapped to my body but I finally got the hang of it and she took the whole thing in her ass. She actually came twice while I fucked her ass with it. After we cleaned up and hid the sex toys away so nosy friends would not find them. We when to bed.

Friday morning, she gave me a blow job when I woke up. She was super horny so I ate her to two orgasms. That seemed to relax her enough to fix me breakfast.

I was leaving for work and as I went to shut the door, I heard someone coming up the stairs. My wife's friend who lives downstairs from us and one of the other wives we're coming up the stairs to our place. They both had devilish grins on their faces.

Both were giggling and one asked: "What did she decide."

This surprised me obviously my wife had discussed what she was contemplating doing this weekend with them. I didn't know that she had told them. But it was obvious she did.

With a devilish smile myself I said: "Why don't the two of you ask her if she made up her mind."

I wondered how much she actually told the other wives.

Her two friends went to the Livingroom. I stopped my wife and asked her: "What was going on? Why are they here now and what have you told them about what you are going to be doing this weekend?"

She got a big smile on her face and said: "They are going to help me to make up my mind."

I was going crazy all day at work wondering what her decision was going to be. I had a feeling she was going to go with Tom. What I didn't know was if she would choose option one option two option three after the weekend. She will have a week to decide.

I realized all three turned me on. No matter which one of the three it would be she was going to be fucked by multiple men this weekend. All Black and all of them with bigger cocks than mine. I realized she really needs a bigger cock than mine to be fully satisfied sexually.

I loved her enough to allow her to be pleasured any way she wants. Whether it was to be a prostitute weekends once a month. Or being fucked by groups of men and not being paid for it. Maybe one long night for three months on the weekends.

Then I realize there was another possibility, she might just decide she would like to fine a guy now and then to fulfill her cravings. Maybe she was interested in going to swinger's sex party's now and then. I thought about it for about an hour it was distracting me at work. A call brought me out of it and I concentrated on my work till noon.

During lunch I came to the conclusion my wife's sexual pleasure is very important to me and if I physically couldn't give her that pleasure, I was comfortable with someone else giving it to her. Whether that was being a prostitute or just being a total fucking slut being somebody's side piece. I was OK with it. Because I knew in the end, she was my wife. I loved her and I know she loved me. They might be able to give her the physical pleasure but not emotional caring that only a husband who loves his wife can give.

When I got home from work, she opened the door and said: "I heard you coming up the stairs."

She was dressed like I hadn't seen her since we were dating. She was in French panties garter belt and stockings with a seam up the back.

She asked me: "Do you think Tom will like it."

I told her: "If he doesn't, he is blind. I know I want to fuck you; you look so sexy."

She told me: "You will have to settle for a blow job

I asked her: "What did you decided are you going with Tom are you going to suck him off one last time and say goodbye."

She told me: "The next cock in my pussy will be big black and paying for the privilege."

I know when I had called home from work earlier. The phone rang several times before she answered. She seemed out of breath.

I asked her: "Are you alright."

She said: "I'm fine, my friends are still here helping me."

Not sure what she meant I asked: "They helping you with what?"

She told me: "I'll tell you when you get home."

She hung up that made it even harder for me to work the rest of the afternoon.

Now she told me what happened with her friends after I left for work.

My wife told me: "After you left, we had coffee and talk. I had told them yesterday was thinking about going away for the weekend with Tom. They didn't know about the prostitution as I hadn't told them about it. Just the I was going with Tom to get fucked by a very well-hung black man. They asked me: "What did you decide?"

I told them: "What I am really going to be doing if I go with Tom. That he will be selling me for sex to black men. That is what I need them to help me decide if I should do it. They told me: 'We knew you were excited yesterday t about something other than spending a weekend being fucked by a black man.' I also told them about the sexy outfits you bought me and they wanted to see them. They wanted to see the lingerie you bought, they wanted me to model it for them."

She told me: "I don't know exactly how it started, but as I was starting to put on the third outfit. They started to caress my body. I was excited modeling the outfits for them and enjoying them seeing me naked. Before I knew it I was on the bed and they were sucking my nipples. I never had sex with a woman before but that's what the three of us did for the next two hours. It was incredible, I love the way a they ate my pussy and I love eating pussy myself. I feel absolutely that I am bisexual no matter what I decides after the weekend. I hope you ok with sharing me with other women."

Wow this was unexpected. I asked her: "Do I get to watch you eating pussy? I am not asking to have sex with other women. I can't even keep up with you sexually."

Her reply was: "Of course you can watch. Their husbands watch them eating each other but only have sex with their own wife. One of them has had sex with other men with her husband watching. And the other's husband wants her do it also."

I said to her: "We should join them."

She stopped me and said: "Before we do you should know, when I told them about what I maybe be doing this weekend and they were both turned on by it."

I asked her: "Are there any other surprises I should know about."

She told me: "Yes there are actually going to be three of us are going with Tom tonight. They have told the husbands that the three of us are going away for a girl's weekend. Their husbands don't know about Tom and the fact that they're going to be fucking for money and they certainly don't know it's going to involve black men."

I said: "How did they decide they want to join you in being prostitutes for the weekend."

She told me: "I showed them the pictures you took of me and Tom. When they saw the size of his cock, they both want to be fucked by him. That is when I told them about the possibility of my being Tom's whore for more than this weekend. Each had admitted to have considered having sex for money before they were married. One to pay for spring break when she was in college. The other when she didn't have the money to pay her rent. She ended up cleaning the landlord's apartment nude once a week in exchange for the rent."

When we joined the two wives in the living room. I asked them: "I know way my wife wants to do this and I support her diction to do it. But why do the two of you want to be paid whores."

The one that lives down stairs said: "I have been fucking other men that my husband wants to watch me with. Now I want to be paid to do it. Plus, I have never been with a black man but always wanted to."

The other one told me: "My husband has wanted to watch me having sex with other men. He enjoys watching me having sex with women and now wants me to do men also. This will be a good way to find out if I can enjoy other men as much as I enjoy being with women. Also, I want to know how ir feels being fucked by a big cock. If I like it I will grant my husbands wish, but tell him I will only fuck well hung black men."

Then the two wives left.

I told my wife: "Tom will be here in about an hour. Where are they going? When are they coming back?"

She said: "They're off to pick up sexy outfits to wear and should be back when Tom gets here or shortly after."

We ate supper then cleaned up. The doorbell rang and it was Tom. My wife was in the living room when we walked in. He walked over to her. She sank to her knees and undid his belt and pants pulling them down. When his cock was free she started sucking his cock.

He said: "So this is it you suck me off one last time and say goodbye."

She stopped sucking looked up to him and said: "No I'm going with you.".

He asked her: "Then why are you sucking my cock."

She said: "Because I have a surprise for you."

Just then the doorbell rang and I then went to the door I was the other two wife's they came in both had small suitcases and shopping bags. I showed them into the living room and they were greeted with the sight of my wife on her knees sucking Tom's cock. They both drop their things and knelt on either side of my wife. Joining my wife in sucking Tom's cock. I watched the three of them passing his cock back-and-forth.

With the girls were busy he looked at me and said: "What's up."

I said: "She told him about you and what she will be doing this weekend and they want to go also, Do you have enough clientele for three whores instead of one."

He told me: "It won't be a problem."

I got out my Polaroid camera and took a picture of each of them with Tom's cock in their mouth.

Tom asked me: "Take another set for me to take to show the clients."

When he was ready to cum, he had them get close together with their mouths open and almost touching. Then he started shooting his come in their open mouth's back-and-forth he sprayed it I. got pictures of him cumming in each of there moths before he finish cumming. After I took a picture of each of them with their mouth wide-open and the head of his cock on the lower lip and you could see the cum on their tongues.

I gave the two wives their picture. They love the pictures and said they couldn't wait to start fucking big black cocks and being paid to do it.

They both at the same question for Tom; "Will we only be fucking black guys or will there white guys too."

Tom told them: "From the time we get to where I am taking you. Till Sunday night you will be strictly black cock whores. I hope you're ready because guys are paying for you. You will do what they want be it blow job, fuck that pussy or fuck your ass. At times you will be doing two, three or more at the same time. Some may want two of you together or all three. I don't know if you have ever eaten pussy, but you will this weekend. You better be ready and willing to do it."

They both agreed that they were willing to do whatever was requested.

He asked each of them: "Have you ever been double fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time. You will be this weekend you may also be fucked by two cocks in your pussy at the same time."

Both told him they had only had sex with guys one on one. That they both enjoy eating pussy.

He wanted to know: 'Are you both on were on birth control?"

Both said they weren't.

He wanted to know: "When the last time each of you got your period. I am wondering if you might be coming in`to your fertile cycle."

One was probably just passed but that was a possibility. The other said she would be in three days. So it was possible either one of them could become pregnant.

He asked them: "You do realized that condoms wouldn't be used. These guys fucking you bareback. They were going to be cuming in your pussies."

Both giggled and said: "Yes."

Tom asked them: "And if you get pregnant."

Both said: "After the weekend we are telling our husbands what we did and if we decide we love it we intend to do it again. If they don't like it they can move out and pay child support. But knowing our husbands they will want details while the eat our whore pussies."

I had no worry because my wife is already pregnant so I didn't have to worry about her having a little black baby.