My Wife Fucks Her New BBC Boyfriend

Story Info
Finally, my wife gets blacked by the BBC alpha she's dating.
4.6k words
4.15
18.4k
40
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,280 Followers

WARNING: This is an interracial cuckolding story, with plenty of humiliation and ultimately perhaps gay cuckold behavior. If these themes make you squeamish in any way, then PLEASE do not read my story. Just skip it. For folks who enjoy interracial cuckolding with humiliation and perhaps gay cuckold behavior, I hope you do enjoy it. Let me know! Negative comments will be deleted.

WARNING TWO: Did you read the warning? Read the f*cking warning! Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could have written this as the next (fifth) installment of "My Wife Starts Dating Black," but I thought you all would appreciate a free standing story. If you want more detail on the back story, feel free to read the four chapters of "My Wife Starts Dating Black"-- but you don't have to. I'll start with plenty of background for those who haven't read the prequels and don't care to.

My name is Jeff--and I'm far from the star of this story. I'm a more-or-less ordinary professional white guy, with many good qualities. Perhaps my main shortcoming is literally just that--a shortcoming. I have a thin little five-inch white twig of a dicklet, whereas my sexy blonde little wife, Emily, has been missing and craving the massive black cocks that she fucked a decade ago, roughly, throughout sophomore year of college.

I'll remind you also that Emily is a really adorable woman. Super cute. And I like cute. 5'6". Dirty blonde hair and blue-gray eyes. Pretty features. Very young looking even at thirty. Thin, but with a lovely flair to her hips, a cute ass, and generous c-cup breasts. I think her measurements are something like 32-25-35. Sexy. She didn't flaunt it, but if you knew Emily well, you figured it out.

Lucky for Emily--and me--I was turned on to the idea of her fucking black again, and she had just started to date Malcolm--a gorgeous, kind, thoughtful, black athlete stud, with a huge BBC. Emily had met Malcolm through her good friend, Ciara, having convinced Ciara to make the introduction when she heard about how Malcolm was a lonely widower who had just moved to our city.

It wasn't hard for Emily to secure my permission to pursue Malcolm, given my longstanding fantasy of seeing her go black again.

There had been some bumps in the road. For example, Malcolm dented Emily's trust in him by asking a "handjob honey" that he had sent to keep me company to fuck me instead of just beat me off... But that got sorted out-- because I had turned down the fuck, and then Malcolm promised he would never deceive Emily again, and she chose to believe him.

Emily also took huge comfort from the fact that I declined anything other than the handjob from the young woman, Megan, that Malcolm had sent to entertain me.

Now, I sat alone at home late at night--with Emily just having rushed out to go back to Malcolm to at last fuck him.

Yes, at last, after much discussion, a couple of dates, and plenty of foreplay, Emily was going to get black fucked again, after a ten-year hiatus.

And when Malcolm took her, it also meant that--at least for the duration of their dating--my wife was to be his alone, with me going completely pussy-, blowjob-, and handjob-free. I wasn't even to receive anything more than chaste kisses from my adorable Emily while she was going to be Malcolm's girlfriend. It was how he required it. But it also suited my wife's monogamous nature. She preferred them to be monogamous as well. And I accepted it as natural.

So I was home trying to distract myself and find some path to going to sleep. Luckily for me, it was very, very late, and I was quite tired. And Emily had done me the "solid" of providing me a fabulous and gratifying "talk job" just before she left: She talked dirty to me while I beat off, resulting in perhaps the best orgasm ever yet in my whole life.

I suppose it was a little pathetic to have my best orgasm ever from beating off while my wife merely talked with me--but if you think about the situation I'd allowed myself to get into, with my wife becoming a black man's monogamous girlfriend, I'm hoping you will instead be happy for me.

I'm not kidding about this, by the way. It's an absolute fact. I had my very best orgasm ever from beating off while my wife regaled me with how excited she was to get blacked by her new boyfriend!

I was revved up still, even though that had been my second orgasm of the night (the first was at the hands of Megan), and I beat off one more time before finally going to bed.

I slept just six fitful hours.

I tossed and turned as I visualized my dear Emily getting fucked to the nines. I visualized her screaming in pleasure from Malcolm's eleven-inch cock--more than twice my little dick's length, never mind volume. I visualized Malcolm's massive cock plunging in and out of Emily repeatedly, again and again, over and over, as their hands roamed all over one another and their tongues plunged in and out of each other's mouths as well.

I woke up to the loud noise that I had set my phone to emit for texts from my ever-so-beloved wife. "BEEP-BEEP!"

I floundered for my reading glasses for a moment and then read Emily's succinct message: "Having a great time. See you in a couple of days. Thanks for understanding. Love you!"

Holy fuck. Emily had decided to take it to another level.

I was flooded with emotions. Anxiety. Fear. Stress. And--I remarked--arousal.

That's right. My little dick got hard!

"Wow! That's really lucky!" I thought to myself. "Thank god! Thank god I'm incredibly turned on to my wife being blacked! Otherwise this would really suck!"

Truer thoughts had never been had by a fellow, eh? Can you imagine? Can you imagine the disaster for me if I were NOT incredibly turned on by my wife so enthusiastically cucking me with her new black adonis boyfriend?!?

No. It's almost inconceivable how bad it could have been!

As I was processing these thoughts, another "BEEP-BEEP!"

This time my phone read, "Getting so well-fucked by the way! Thank you so much!! Malcolm is an UNBELIEVABLE, incredible lover, Boo! Easily my best ever! I may never be able stop fucking him!"

I was conflicted. Part of me wanted to text back, "Oh, good! I'm so happy for you! I love you!" After all, I knew this could happen. I half expected it would.

Another part of me--a smaller part--was pissed off. But I thought that this smaller part would likely learn to live with things. It seemed to be a remarkably quiet inner voice, for sure.

It took all the self control I could muster to refrain from replying to my wife's texts. However, I knew I was a better husband if I left my dear Emily untroubled by any reply from me, and I was determined to help her enjoy her first time getting fucked by Malcolm as much as I possibly could.

So instead of messaging my sexy wife back, I busied myself about the house and distracted myself with fix-it projects.

Many hours later, in the early evening, "BEEP-BEEP!" again. This time my phone read. "Hey, Man. This is Malcolm. Thanks for lending me your Emily. She's so fine! What a woman! You're a lucky guy! Man, does she love my black pole! I'm going to send you how she sounds cumming on it... you gotta hear this! Keep in mind that this is just a tiny sample. She's loving it like this all the time, my man!"

Next, came the promised audio file. Of course I played it immediately. It began with Emily howling her little lungs out as she reveled in getting fucked by Malcolm. This is but the first highlight: "Oooohhh!! Fuck!! Again?? Oh, my God!! You're fucking me again??! Oh, fuck!! I love it!! Yesss!! Fuck me again!! Pleeeease!! Yes!! Fuck me again, Malcolm!! Yessss!! Yessss!! Fuck me, you god!! FUCK ME!! You're such a fucking God!! Fuck--fucking has NEVER been like this!! You fuck amaaaazing!! Awwww, fuckkkk!! Yesss!!! You're stretching me!! Aw fuck, you're stretching my fucking pussy!! Yesss!! Keep stretching me with your amazing fucking cock!! ..."

Then Emily moaned more quietly for a stretch. Maybe Malcolm was pounding her more slowly during this part? She moaned like this: "Fuuuh... Ooooh... Fuhhh... Oh, my... Fuhhh.... So fucking good... unhhh... unhhh... this feels AMAZING!"

And then a few minutes later, my wife was screaming her pleasure again: "Oh, my good, you're RUINING me!! You're ruining my fucking pussy!! YESSS!! RUIN MEEEE!! WRECK MEEEE!! Wreck my pussy for white dicks!! Yesss!! Ungggghhh!! Wreck my pussy for my HUSBAND!! WWRRRREECCCCKKKK MEEEE!!! Fuck!! AMAAAZZZIINNNNGGGG!!! Yesss!! YYYESSS!!! Yesss!!! Oh, you God!! NEVER!! NEHHH-VERRRR!! NEVER stop fucking me!! Fuccckkkk meeeee, you God, fucckkkk meeeeee!!! You're such a God!! Fuck me!! YYYEESSSSS!!! Yyessssss!! ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!! YYYESSSSS!!!"

Then, after a long pause, "Oh, thank you Malcolm! Thank you so much!" This was followed by a few minutes of kissing noises and then an abrupt end.

That night, I beat off a couple of times as I listened to Emily's recording, over and over, and imagined Malcolm and my wife as intense long-term lovers! It was so hot to imagine that they were going to be involved for a long time! It was SCREAMINGLY hot to me! It was sublime! I knew he truly would be destroying her pussy for me and any smaller guy--totally demolishing it! And, boy, I thought that was fabulously *HOT*!!

I'm not sure why I thought it was so hot... I guess I truly am, deep down, some type of masochistic beta cuckold? Is that what it is? Is that what I am? I'm immensely turned on by my wife getting her pussy resized by a black adonis--so I must be a masochistic beta cuck. Right? So be it, I guess?

After a couple of cums from beating off to these thoughts, I was able to get relaxed enough to go to sleep.

I slept fitfully again, as I continually visualized Emily getting blacked from one orgasm to another, in multiple positions... and progressively getting her pussy stretched and spread--"ruined" and "wrecked," as she had been shouting.

The second morning, I went for a long hike to try to distract myself. I was out of cell phone range for almost the whole day. When I got back to the trailhead, I saw there was another text and a file. Somehow, I summoned the willpower not to access them until I got home. The drive was the longest twenty minutes of my life.

The text was another one from Malcolm. "Hey, Man! Emily and I hope you're doing okay. Sorry we haven't been in touch much! I'm not going to lie, Emily can't get enough of my BBC. She's insatiable! Dang--have you even been fucking her at *ALL*, I've been wondering? Shiiit--I guess she's really missed, Black! Well-- we wanted to do you a solid, so here's a video file for you. Oh, and Emily wants you to know she'll be a few more days, but she sends her love. Bye!"

The video was intense. They clearly used multiple cameras and then even edited it!

It began with a long sequence of Emily and Malcolm making out. They were lustily french-kissing for what seemed like hours. (When I eventually measured it, in reality it was sixteen minutes.)

Emily knows that I love Frenching, but she barely does it with me much anymore, so I found this incredibly erotic--and it made me jealous. Jealous as fuck! "Wow--she must be so turned on to Malcolm!" I said to myself.

Then, after them making out, the video segued to Malcolm eating Emily's cute little pussy. He seemed to have better technique than I had ever managed to master--and a longer, stronger tongue, to boot! Dang--that was cutting to see... and arousing, as well! Not only did this alpha stud best me with his cock, but he also bested me with his tongue and oral skills! Ouch!! Emily had a bigger orgasm than she ever did with me--just from Malcolm eating her out.

Then they went back to making out, and Emily had a second giant orgasm from Malcolm's large fingers playing around and inside her pussy. It would have been unbelievable if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I noticed that Malcolm's fingers seemed nearly as big as my little twig of a dick. It was so humiliating!! And sexy!

"Golly, it's a good thing I find this so hot!" I said to myself. "It's *such* an incredible turn-on that my adorable wife is cumming better from this stud's fingers than from my little dick!! Phew!! Thank god this turns me on so much!!"

Four more days passed before Emily returned home, late in the evening.

Each of the days, I got one or two texts from Malcolm, as he continued using my wife's phone. He was always telling him how much fun they were having, how much Emily was enjoying his cock, and how he was loving her pussy.

Malcolm also told me he was starting to finger Emily's ass and put butt plugs in to get my wife ready to take his cock in her virgin ass. According to Malcolm, on day three my wife had promised him that he could take her backdoor virginity--the hole she'd been denying me, her rightful husband, all these years.

Reading that Malcolm was soon going to take Emily in the ass--her virgin ass--REALLY turned me on and got my pre-cum leaking!

I got numerous videos as well from them. In the videos, Emily seemed progressively more and more into Malcolm--as I guess anyone might expect.

On only the third day, Emily shouted out almost continuously about how Malcolm was permanently "ruining" and "wrecking" her for white dicks. It was so erotic to hear! Yes, it left open a small chance my wife might fuck me again one day--but it did not leaving me expecting that it would be pleasurable to her, that's for sure!

No, if Emily resumed fucking me, it would be as an act of charity only. That was humiliating to think about. And sexy to me as well!

In one of my favorite videos, Malcolm was fucking my delectable little wife missionary. She had her little arms and legs wrapped around him best she could. Her limbs looked like dainty toothpicks in comparison to the massive black athlete. They were frenching each other frequently. After just a few minutes Emily came loudly.

I watched the video over and over and typed this transcript of my favorite portion, from when my sexy sweet wife was shouting and cumming: "Yessss!!! Oh, fuck, Malcolm! Oh, fuck! You're stretching me so deep! You're stretching me so wide!! I loooove it!! I love your cock!! I love your fucking!! You are *AMAAAAZINGGG*!! Keep stretching me! Keep fucking me hard! Yesss!! You've wrecked me for little dicks! Yessss! Wreck my pussy some more!! Obliterate my little pussy, you fucking God! Demolish my pussy for my husband!!! Stretch me so I'll never be tight for Jeff again!! Oh, fuck!! You're AMAZING!! Yesss!! YESSSSS!! Yessss!! You are *WRECKING* me for Jeff!! Fuck--that's so hot!! Yess-- I love being ruined for my husband!! YESSSS!! Yesssss!! Oh, thank you!! It's fucking amazing! Yesssss! I love your black cock! You own me now, you stud! You fucking own my cunt!! Yesss!!! YOUUU OWWWWNNNN MEEEE!!! Arrrrrggghhhhh! YYYESSSSS!!! YOUUUU OWWWNNNN MEEEEE!!! Yessssss!! YYEESSSSS!!! Yesssss!" Unnnnggghhhhhhh!!!

That's nearly an exact excerpt. I've edited it only for brevity. I kid you not. Wow! That was erotic to hear!!

Even as it was humiliating, it was erotically fulfilling for me because of my kinky wiring. What can I say? I'm simply wired as a subordinate beta cuck. It just felt right to me that my wife's black lover was thrashing her pussy so it would be permanently loose for me and suited instead only for him and other massively hung alphas. It was a huge turn on for me to think she was being remade to be well-suited specifically for Malcolm's needs and for the needs of other black alphas-- and of course for her own need to be blacked!

I love my wife deeply, and I was thrilled for her to be so sexually fulfilled.

Also--even with her pussy wrecked and ruined--stretched so it would *NEVER* ever be tight for me again, I still knew in my heart that Emily would find ways of keeping her commitment to me. I knew that Emily would find a way so that I would be more satisfied than ever with our sex life, too.

In fact, I realized that Emily's love affair with Malcolm--because it certainly seemed to be the start of a "love affair"--was indeed already bringing me a new and profound level of sexual fulfillment. I noticed that I found it *deeply* gratifying to hear my wife getting so well fucked and satisfied. It even brought me a feeling of peace, of serenity. These were new feelings for me--welcome additions to how I felt about our sex life. Wow--that was interesting to realize! And exciting, for me, to boot!

I felt proud of myself, too, for being such a good husband that I could empower my wife to gratify herself so profoundly with Malcolm--and maybe also eventually with other black alpha studs.

The fourth day, they tortured me a little by withholding any video or audio and sending me just a single text from Malcolm. It came late in the evening and said: "Sorry, my Man. We got too caught up and forgot to record for you today. We'll make it up for you another time, Emily told me to promise... But I did want to tell you: Your sexy little wife gave me a rim job today. Apparently the first one she's ever done!? I'm not sure if I believe her because she was SOOO good at it! Fuck! But she swears that's a treat for black guys only... So don't hold your breath! I could swear she was kissing my asshole, Frenching it, like it is the love of her life! So sexy! Is it possible your wife loves even my asshole more than she loves you? I guess only time will tell... Hope this turns you on, cucky! I hope you have a couple of good wanks while visualizing your cute Emily's tongue up my ass! Bye for now!"

And, boy, did I! I *definitely* enjoyed a couple of good wanks visualizing Emily with her tongue up Malcolm's ass! Dang!! That was hot to think about! I had a couple of very big cums while visualizing it!

On the fifth day since Emily headed over there, she even shouted out her love for Malcolm during lovemaking that they had recorded for me. Quite luckily, I found her pronouncement to be more sexy than hurtful. As a loving husband, I wanted my wife to feel love for her boyfriend, not just to be having meaningless sex! Yes, I was happy for her and them!

It was also *very* hot to hear Emily cumming, yelling out this, for example: "Yesss! YESSSS! Oh, you God! Oh, fuck!! Yes!! YESSS!!! Oh, Malcolm, I looove you!! Oh I love you!! Yesssss!! You fucking God!! You're amaaaazinggg!! I love you! Yessss! YESSS! Never stop fucking me!! Yessss!! Never stop fucking me--PLEEEAAASE!!! YESSS!! Oh, my God!! You own me!! You own my pussy, you God!! Never stop fucking me!! PLEEEEEASSE!! NEVER! STOP! FUCKING! MEEEEE!! Oh, my God!! You're the BEST!! THE BEST!! More!! Fuck me MOOOORE!! PLEEEAAAASEE!! You, God!! I love you!!! Keep fucking meee!! Yesss!! YYYESSSSS!!! Arrrggggghhhhh!! Yes!!"

As always, there was a little quiet in the recording following Emily's screaming orgasm, followed by her whispered prayers of gratitude. "Oh, my God! Thank you!! Thank you so much, Malcolm!! Thank you so incredibly much!!"

Then came another text, a longer one. After hearing Emily on that recording, I can't say this next text completely surprised me. It was Malcolm again. "Hey, it's Malcolm again. I hope you are enjoying how into me your wife is. I sure like it! She is an amazing woman--and I plan to keep fucking her for a LOOONG time, so I hope you are not going to be a problem... Oh, and let's be real, I really gotta stop calling you 'Man.' At best, you're a 'boi'--or a 'cucky' or a 'faggot.' So I'm going to be more honest from now on. Got that faggot? Yeah, I bet you're a closet faggot! Hard to imagine that anyone but a faggot would pimp out their wife to someone like me, no?"

That stung--being called a 'faggot' repeatedly. But it was hard to argue with! And it wasn't wrong! After all, I *did* secretly crave black cocks--at least to suck on! Nope, Malcolm was NOT wrong! I was secretly hoping to get acquainted VERY directly with big black cocks--including hopefully Malcolm's! I wonder how Malcolm had guessed--or if somehow magically he had read my mind?

syn4321
syn4321
1,280 Followers
12