My Wife Fucks Her New BBC Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,336 Followers

The text continued... I guess Malcolm had an "essay" that he needed to get off his chest! It continued as follows: "So, faggot... Your Emily is sweet and great company--and such a hot fuck. Faggot, I really owe you some major thanks for encouraging her to fuck me and become my girlfriend. So, 'THANK YOU!!' There. You have it.... So, you gotta know, Boi... I'm going to be needing to fuck Emily long-term, for sure. She's just too hot and loving a piece of delicious white ass... Your Emily is a great fuck, and I really like her, to boot, faggot! She seems to be up for being long-term 'with me' as well... So I hope you are happy to be a cucky! You're lucky that she seems to really love you. She wants you to be happy, too... She has persuaded me that eventually we gotta let you watch... maybe even find a role for you in things.... Emily thinks it will keep you happy to watch... We'll see, I guess. It won't be right away. But be good, and we'll let you watch soon. Maybe we'll even find a beta cucky role for you, faggot! Boi, I sure hope this is what you wanted!"

I tried to reassure myself that Emily was possibly only screaming the l-word during sex, and it wasn't as if she and Malcolm were proclaiming their undying love for one another in conversation... And also that maybe Malcolm, as a lust-crazed widower, was getting ahead of himself. Maybe Emily was not as into Malcolm as he pretended... But I didn't know for sure. It would take some time to know what was really going on, I figured.

I'll admit that I was scared. Golly, would this all end my marriage eventually, I wondered? It was starting to seem possible. Only time would tell, I realized.

I soothed myself by telling myself that at least I was being a generous and loving husband, and if my marriage didn't make it through, at least I would have tried my best. I told myself that over and over.... AND. AND. And a *very* important "AND"... And this all turned me on STUPENDOUSLY! At least while I risked my marriage, I was also very much enjoying these beginnings of my beta cuckold life! So there was that, too... But, still-- I'm not going to lie, I *was* worried about losing my marriage!

Then, at 11 pm after six days, Emily's key turned in the door. An adrenaline rush flooded my brain and body. How would my adorable wife feel about me? How would I feel about her?

Clearly, this had already been *WAAAYY* more intense than I had expected! After all, I expected Emily to go out for a few hours to get fucked... Instead, she stayed away for *SIX DAYS* for a festival of what could only be called outright and continuous *lovemaking*--not just "fucking."

Emily came through the transom glowing. Glowing in happiness. Beaming with a huge smile. And also with her face covered with cum! It seemed that my wife and Malcolm had decided that morning that it would be hot for her to return to me loaded with as much of his cum as possible--on her face, as well as... Oh, my God!! The crotch of Emily's snug green pants also had a massive wet spot!! It looked like she peed herself!! But of course I knew it was cum and love-making juices! Wow!!

"Hi, Honey!" Emily said, somewhat sheepishly. "I hope you don't mind that I'm a mess! Malcolm and I thought you would like it!"

And Malcolm and my wife were right. I loved it! It was such a turn on to see my adorable Emily looking so incredibly used sexually. My little dicklet jerked immediately to iron hardness in my pants. My jaw dropped in awe. I stood across from my wife, a few feet away, staring.

"Aren't you going to say something, Jeff?" she said, coyly, still smiling her best smile, even as cum was splattered on her forehead, nose, cheeks, and hair, with some starting to drip on the floor. The wet spot at her crotch was also growing.

I walked around Emily slowly to take in her whole appearance, and I noticed that the wetness at her crotch extended all the way back to her cute little ass!

"I did have some cum on my lips for you, too, Dear," Emily added, "But I couldn't help myself from licking it off on the car ride home... Malcolm and I wanted you to have a present dear... You get to lick up *all* his cum... From my face, body, pussy... And guess what, dear? I even was able to take Malcolm's massive pole in my ass! That's right, Malcom got my ass virginity today--and now you can clean it up with your tongue... I know you'd love to get your tongue back there, wouldn't you, dear?"

Oh, my God! This was a scene ripped right from my wildest, darkest, most perverted fantasies! I couldn't believe how lucky I was! I had no idea I was going to have *any* access whatsoever to my wife's body with her and Malcolm now in a relationship... But now, instead of an embargo, I was going to get to lick Emily E V E R Y W H E R E! So stupendous, erotic, arousing, and sublime! I thought maybe I was dreaming!

Did I mind that I would be licking up and even swallowing Malcolm's cum while I cleaned my sexy wife all over her body? Nope. Not one bit. That only made it hotter. Such my lucky day!

"I see, Boo, that you have no idea what to say!" Emily went on. "But..." she added, pointing to my crotch. "It seems your little 'boi clit' knows how it feels! I see that sweet little tent of yours, Dear!"

"Uh...." I stammered. Still tongue tied.

"No worries, my sweet, Boo!" Emily offered, with a loving, benevolent smile, of a wife who really knows and appreciates her husband. "I figured you'd be speechless... No problem! Follow me into the bedroom, Dear, and we'll get busy... Do a good job cleaning me, and I'll give you a nice hearty 'talk job' while you beat off your 'boi clit' right afterwards!"

Man, was I a lucky guy! Golly, do I have the best wife ever!

Would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,336 Followers
12