My Wife Gets a Personal Trainer

Story Info
I hire a personal trainer for my hotwife.
4.1k words
3.89
18k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tex1200
Tex1200
4 Followers

The Personal Trainer...A fantasy short

She did it. My wife Suzanne lost more than 20 pounds on weight watchers. I have to give her credit, I know how hard it is to do. After two kids and all that comes with that, she had really doubled her resolve to make her goal. Summer was fast approaching and we were headed on vacation abroad, so she wanted to be leaner, more fit and look better in her clothes.

Quite honestly, after more than 20 years of marriage and those kids, Sue was still beautiful. Despite not being as lean as when we met she was still really sexy to me, filling my thoughts and keeping my attention. I often looked at her and thought about what a lucky guy I was.

As she dieted and got leaner she complained a little about her tits getting smaller, but that's not what I saw. Since the rest of her had also gotten smaller, it actually made her breasts look bigger and her figure more shapely. Her small waist made her look phenomenal and I had a hard time keeping my hands off her.

In spite of all her success, she also spoke about having "problem areas" she needed to work on, in addition to wanting to lose a bit more weight.

Whatever those areas were, her new looks had a positive effect on her mood and self image, especially when undressed. She seemed less self conscious and more comfortable in the bedroom now.

Although she exercised regularly, she said she needed someone, maybe a professional, to show her what exercises to do to help her get her body toned the way she wanted.

Sue's birthday was coming up and I had been thinking about a special scenario for this year. We had experimented with our relationship on a few occasions in the last couple years in order to spice things up and interject more fun into the married with kids routine. This included special occasion nights out with male and female strippers and evolved into meeting other couples like us for adult "fun". During this experimentation I found that watching her get completely turned on and lose her inhibitions with another guy really excited me.

As a matter of fact I found that watching her act "naughty" and be sexually aggressive with another guy actually got me hotter than the thought of enjoying myself with another woman. Watching Suzanne lose her inhibitions and be sexually fulfilled became my drug of choice, and I tried to achieve that end every chance I got. Watching her play was a total turn on and blew my mind as she lost her innocence and took on another persona. I also felt a need to let her experience other men because she had never slept with anyone but me. Once she told me she felt like she "missed her 20's." I knew that this was due to the fact that she was in a steady relationship with me so young and never had a chance to have other sexual experiences. This gave me reason to let her have a little fun, and hell, I loved watching her do it.

I started to make plans with one of our somewhat regular male friends named Neil for Sue's birthday, thinking the threesome thing was always fun for both of us. When I brought up meeting up with him Sue seemed a little reluctant and reminded me that I had mentioned meeting James again, as I thought the last time was pretty hot.

James was a younger black guy we met through a swingers website. He was a DJ and personal trainer who had a chiseled body that most women would die for, six pack and all. We had met and talked with him a few years back and found him to be friendly, intelligent and polite. When we finally got together with him at his place, the experience was memorable to say the least. Sue really let loose and we all probably had three orgasms each as James and I took turns making her come. James cock was larger than average and the sight of my sweet, innocent, always proper, girl next door wife with him was mind blowing. Especially as she took one of us from behind while giving the other a blowjob. She acted totally slutty and I loved it, changing the way I looked at her forever. Seeing my wife's feminine pale body used by a strong muscular black man was shockingly taboo, and it made her look so naughty it blew me away. With James she looked just like an actress in a porn movie who was sultry, slutty and insatiable.

Suzanne had dated a black football player in high school and I always imagined him forcefully taking her when she was a virgin. The thought of my sweet innocent blonde girl being seduced and schooled by this rough, muscular football player made my cock rock hard. Imagining her sucking his big black cock for the first time, then having him stretch her tight little pussy with it was a recurring fantasy of mine. It always ended with her liking it.

So, remembering our experience with James and how the idea of all that turned me on I sent him a text. Sure enough and not surprisingly he remembered us, and more specifically Suzanne. I explained that I wanted the three of us to get together for Sue's birthday, and he was of course immediately interested in joining us.

I also mentioned that Sue was in need of a personal trainer to help her look how she wanted to. James said he'd be happy to help her in any way he could. I thought this was a clever way for us to get reacquainted with him and I knew it would stoke the fire in Sue's head, and hopefully other body parts too for her birthday celebration.

I told Suzanne about James's response and that he was happy to help her train at our home in our gym. I told her I'd make his fee a birthday gift and she seemed excited. They texted then talked on the phone and made a tentative meeting for the following week. It was almost too easy, I was either an evil genius or a fool.

After all this sank in, my mind began to explore the realities of their training together, alone in our home gym. They had already had sex during our last meeting, leaving all of us with lasting memories of that afternoon, and she was understandably attracted to him. I had reached out to him for the sole purpose of setting up a birthday threesome, a fact that Sue was fully aware of too. I had basically given both of them the green light to fuck. My mind ran away with fantasies about what could or might happen while they trained together. I had read some stories about husband's watching video streams of their wives playing with their personal trainers in similar situations and it made me bristle with excitement. I fantasized about Sue being taken by James while training and realized with the situation they would be in there was a high likelihood of that actually happening.

When I casually alluded to Sue the idea of flirting or more during training, she brushed it off saying all she was thinking about was the training, but deep down I knew better. I was pretty sure that the activities I imagined for her birthday would happen long before the event without me being present. I knew she was serious about training, but I was pretty sure that secretly she too had fantasized about being seduced and fucked by James while training, hell it was only natural. I was thinking about it. I knew that Sue would never start things up by coming on to James, she was too shy. The reverse happening was quite likely though as I sought him out and invited this guy to help me fuck my wife. I also knew that James almost exclusively dated white girl next door type blondes and Sue fit the bill exactly. I wondered how hard Sue would resist any advances knowing that I fantasized about it happening and pretty much gave her permission to actually do it.

I was really turned on by the thought of that happening, but it scared me too. I debated as to whether I was ok with it since we'd always shared our experiences together and I was there to make sure things didn't get out of hand. I reasoned that it would be safe if it happened in our home and as long as James was just a toy for her, a carnal pleasure and that's all.

The thought of her making an emotional attachment to him was what concerned me about the idea. Suzanne was my world and I couldn't imagine life without her. My orchestrating this scenario for kicks and having it backfire on me would be a disaster.

After really thinking it through, I decided that the odds of something like that happening were slim to none, so I let my fantasies and the events continue. I trusted Suzanne implicitly as she had never given me reason to doubt her. During all the times we experimented she never seemed to get emotionally involved and stayed detached. Sex with others was just sex, nothing more than fun, and she seemed to have no trouble keeping it at that.

After thinking about it for a few more days, I bought a WiFi camera for our gym. I was dying to see what might happen during their training sessions. I told Sue about wanting to watch, and the camera, and she protested, saying she didn't want to be watched while working out and needed privacy.

Honestly, watching her exercise was of no interest to me, but whatever else might happen was. I also felt safer knowing I could check on things from time to time.

I probably would have been fine with her telling me all the sordid details later while we fooled around in bed, but she wasn't a talker when it came to sex. Not that she wasn't getting more comfortable in that area, but I couldn't count on that happening, so I had to watch it play out for myself, at least to start. I figured that if something did happen and she didn't feel comfortable telling me about it, she could just gimme a wink and tell me to take a peek at the video.

Before her training sessions started, she bought new workout gear and seemed excited and a little nervous. She dieted hard to stay slim and joked that she had to get more fit before her training began. She would never admit it of course but I knew exactly what that meant and it excited me even more.

James showed up as scheduled for our consultation and we talked and caught up. He was friendly and the conversation moved easily. We made the usual small talk and he was respectful and polite. It was obvious he was still training hard by the looks of him, he was pretty ripped and I saw Sue trying to secretly check him out without being noticed and getting busted in the process.

James started the fitness consultation with a short evaluation of her. He had her stand up straight and held up one of her arms placing her on display. He looked her body over closely and told her that she looked pretty damn good and it wouldn't be that hard to get results. Next James took out a cloth tape and measured various parts of her body, touching her softly as he went. Sue seemed a little embarrassed, but watching the whole thing was really turning me on. James said he wanted to give her a mini fitness test where she would do some exercises for him so he could get a fitness baseline. I knew she didn't want me to watch that, so I excused myself and went upstairs. They were down there for another 45 minutes or so and I occasionally heard Suzanne giggling.

They both came up and James said that was all for today. He turned to me and said Sue was really motivated and I saw Sue's face go red. They made another appointment for the following week and she thanked him and gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek as he left. She told me she needed a shower and quickly scampered up stairs to our room. I heard the water running and being turned on by the whole situation jumped in with her. I rubbed her soapy, wet tits and asked her how it went. She seemed a little shy and defensive telling me it went really well but it was all business. I probed some more and she admitted James did look good and having him touching her while they worked out was fun, but insisted that it wasn't about that. She was really excited about her upcoming training but said it was all about her getting more fit, and nothing else.

I rubbed her clit with my slippery fingers and she moaned and leaned into me. She was horny now and it was obvious James had turned her on. She got a devilish grin on her face and asked me in a sultry voice if I was gonna "dirty her up." I responded by flipping her around facing the shower wall. I slid my fingers into her pussy and found she was already slippery and wet inside. I pulled her hair and immediately slid my cock all the way into her making her gasp loudly. I hammered into her and she pushed her ass back against me. I was so turned on by the thought of her and James working out together I lost control and exploded inside her within a few short minutes. Sue looked at me with a naughty smile, chuckled and said, "boy something's got you pretty excited."

James showed up for their first real session the following week. Sue was wearing new skin tight yoga pants and a push up sports bra that made her cleavage look hot. The two of them quickly went down to the gym to get started. I secretly watched them live on camera as they worked out. Seeing the chiseled trainer touch, position and hold Suzanne in her skimpy outfit drove me wild. I had flashbacks of watching him fuck her and make her come the last time we met at his apartment a few years back. I could see that as tiring as her workout was she was definitely enjoying his attention. At one point James had lightly begun to caress Sue's ass while guiding her form in an exercise. She giggled and smacked his hand away, weakly feigning protest before flashing him a smile. Then she wagged her finger as she told him to behave. Although she was serious about getting in shape I could tell she was getting off on his attention and was really flattered by it.

The workouts continued, twice a week as scheduled with Sue wearing the same tight, sexy outfits. I could see they were definitely getting more comfortable together, with the usual casual touching and James correcting her form. The mutual light flirting continued between both of them, while pretending not to be affected by it.

During the next session I finally got what I was waiting for. It was late in their work out and Sue was on the floor on her back with one leg in the air stretching her leg out. James was spotting her and holding her ankle during the stretch and began to massage the thigh of her elevated leg. She looked and him and smiled as it likely felt good and she was enjoying it. He kept massaging and slowly worked his way down to the rear of her thigh near her ass also rubbing near her crotch. She didn't stop him or protest and was obviously enjoying the sensations by the look on her face. As he worked her thigh with one hand he began to gently rub the soft skin of her exposed belly with the other. At first she looked a little tense because this was obviously beyond the scope of the workout, but after a minute she loosened up again. Slowly he expanded his range of massage to include her tits with one hand and both inner thighs with the other.

Suzanne obviously knew where this was heading but said nothing, likely torn between keeping the workout to business and her building desires. James began to work his hands underneath her bra and massage her tits. At the same time he released her leg and used that hand to continue rubbing her belly, brushing his fingers under the waistband of her yoga pants. The look on her face was a combination of confusion, excitement, and lust, her mind likely racing with what she should do next. James then pulled her sports bra up exposing her nipples which were erect from all the attention and remembering the last time he fucked her. He then leaned over and began to kiss her chest, taking a nipple in his mouth. James sucked on one nipple then the other, licking and kissing her breasts causing her to squirm a little. At the same time his other hand had begun rubbing Sue's sex through the sheer fabric of her yoga pants. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "don't worry we won't count this session, so you don't lose any training time."

I saw her head tilt back a little then realized James had already had slid his hand under her yoga pants and was now rubbing her folds and clit with his fingers. Sue began to slowly rock her hips to his motions and her mouth opened in the shape of an "O" as he worked her. At one point she looked up and seemed momentarily alarmed, probably remembering the camera and realizing I might be watching. A minute later her face changed back again as James again continued suckling on her tits. Her eyes narrowed to slits as her face took on a wanton, lustful look. It appeared she simply decided to just let it happen. If I really wanted to see this she was going to give me a show I wouldn't forget and maybe teach me a lesson in the process.

James kept working her body and her breathing got rapid and shallow as she began to moan softly. As she was swept away, she reached out and grabbed James's cock which had grown hard and was now breaking free of the waistband of his shorts.

Sue began to rub the tip of his cock with her small white hand then worked her way down the long, smooth dark shaft. James's cock was pretty large at maybe 8 or 9 inches in length and about 3 inches in diameter and she was unable to get her fingers completely around it. After she stroked James for a few minutes he sat back and slid his shorts off, leaving just his small tank top that made him look more ripped and his muscles bigger still. His cock was fully erect and he leaned it over towards Sue's mouth. She immediately grabbed it and began to suck on the head, slowly lubricating it and working it into her mouth. James moaned a little as she tried hard to work her soft lips over the length of his big cock, but she was unable to get the whole thing in. Sue sucked his cock steadily for a long time as he gyrated his hips to her blowjob and shut his eyes in enjoyment.

James then took his cock from her mouth and moved around to her feet. He pulled both her sneakers off at the ankles in one fluid motion. Then he grabbed the waistband of her pants and panties and peeled them off her body together. My wife now lay in front of her trainer fully exposed. Her pussy was glistening pink and swollen as her desire raged. James grabbed one leg in each hand and spread her fully open. He then lowered his mouth to her sex and ran his big tongue up and down her folds and over her smoothly shaved mound. Sue wiggled and squirmed wildly as James went to work on her, dipping his tongue in and out of her. Her body started to shudder, then convulse as she arched her back in orgasm and her face contorted. She started to cry out, then caught herself remembering where she was and that someone might hear her. Her body finally went limp as her orgasm washed over her. Watching her come seemed to heighten James' desire more. He sat up and took his now swollen black cock and rubbed it up and down the length of her slit, covering himself with her juices.

Still sensitive from her orgasm Suzanne jerked uncontrollably as he rubbed his cock against her slit. James swirled the head of his cock against Sue's sex and began to slowly push forward, giving her time to adjust. Her tight little pussy and glistening pink lips stretched to accommodate James considerable size and with a few thrusts, he was completely in. Sue moaned with pleasure as he began to fuck her harder. She wrapped her legs around him, digging her heels against his ass and grinding her sex against his pelvis. Sue began to orgasm for the second time and James increased the tempo to push her over the edge, driving into her hard. As soon as Suzanne began to climax, James motions became irregular and it was obvious he too was going to come. He quickly pulled his cock out and shot his excitement all over Sue's chest. James let out a low roar and she quickly grabbed his cock and stroked it while the last few spurts came out. Sue then slowly massaged his warm slippery fluid all over her tits.

They both laid there for a minute motionless, catching their breath then he gently wiped her off with his workout towel. He told her she was amazing and said "your husband is a very luck man."

Tex1200
Tex1200
4 Followers
12