My Wife Gets a Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne replied, "that was crazy and we shouldn't have done it without my husband here." She went on to say that from now on it was training only, no more hanky panky in the gym. He would just have to wait for her birthday as planned. James agreed and they set a training only appointment for the following week. My wife smiled and gave him a kiss and he collected his things, flashed her a big smile and left.

Suzanne straightened her clothing and collected her thoughts, taking a deep breath before returning upstairs. She prayed that no one had heard them and wondered how I would react when I found out what had happened.

When Suzanne emerged from the basement I immediately saw how flushed her face was and I asked how it went. She looked away quickly and said, "good." She finally looked up at me with a sheepish grin and said "you might wanna take a peek at that video later."

I guess I made a weird face and she broke into a smile, announcing that she really needed a shower. Then she quickly scampered up the stairs to our bedroom.

A little while later I went upstairs and found her in her pajamas getting ready for bed. I showered while she tucked the kids in and when I was done she was already lying in bed. She apologized but said she was exhausted. I chuckled and remarked that I couldn't imagine why? I locked our bedroom door, shut the lights and got into bed with her. I spooned her from behind and she shyly said, "so you watched it?" I admitted that I was actually watching it live as it happened and it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. As I thought about it again, my cock instantly got hard and I pressed it against her ass. Upon feeling my excitement she laughed and said, "I guess you're not mad then." I pulled her body close into mine and caressed her. She responded by snuggling her body back against me. I whispered in her ear and told her that she was a very naughty girl. Sue smiled to herself in the dark and replied, "you love it! you just wait until my birthday!" She rolled over, looked at me and said, "you know I'm your girl."

We told each other "I love you," kissed hard, and she knew she was going to be very tired in the morning. As I said, I am a very lucky guy.

12