My Wife gets auctioned

Story Info
A story of an older wife getting auctioned for charity.
3.2k words
3.77
36.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tom and this is my wife's story.

My fifty four year old wife had been one of ten women who had been auctioned at a charity event during a local football club dinner. She had been bid for and won by Mike, our local football teams trainer. He had bid way above the normal amount for her company at a dinner he would take her to. Mike was in his early thirties, fit, well built and tall.

My wife Kate was delighted as she could have been won by someone much less attractive. Kate is still attractive. Reasonably tall at five foot eleven, and still slim at around 10 stone. She has few grey hairs and usually wears her hair short and blonde in a bob or slightly longer and brown.

She teased me a lot in bed saying that Mike might try and take advantage of a tipsy older woman. She also joked that, maybe she would tease Mike to show that she still had that spark. I was happy enough to encourage her, as our lovemaking improved as Mike got frequently mentioned in our love play.

Eventually as we were playing in bed one night, Kate asked me straight out, what would I say if she actually let Mike fuck her. I considered this as she caressed my hard cock. As the silence lingered, she bent down and began to suck my manhood sensually as she told me this is what Mike would be receiving. We made love passionately with Kate calling out Mike's name on climax. This sent me spurting a creamy load inside her.

On talking about it afterwards, we both admitted it was a new sexy turn on, and I agreed give her a hall pass for this one particular night.

Everything then went in to overdrive, Kate had a week to the date and she planned for everything. Planning included hair styling, a new outfit, it even included new underwear. "Just in case," as she put it.

The morning of the date arrived and Kate was busily fussing over every last detail. She went about getting her hair done, bathing, trimming her hair between her legs, getting her nails done and many other things I've forgotten.

When she dresses up she can still create a stir but Kate looked absolutely fantastic when she finally stepped out of the bedroom.

Kate was wearing a casual grey skirt that sat two inches above the knee. She didn't bother with pantyhose as it was summer time and Kate's legs were tanned. She wore strappy sandals and a silver bracelet on one ankle.

On top she was wearing a white light cotton blouse and her barely visible lacy bra made her breasts perk up. She had a short grey bolero jacket which enhanced her slim waist. And when she did a little twirl and curtsey. I wanted to take her then and there for being such a little tease.

We had an hour to kill before Mike arrived, so we opened a bottle of wine to relax Kate. I told her that I thought only 'Hotwifes' wore ankle bracelets. Kate just lifted her leg and displayed the bracelet smiling coyly. She then pulled up her skirt ever so slightly and gave me a glimpse of her new lacy white panties. I told her she was a complete tease and she just laughed playfully.

Mike arrived in his expensive Lexus and Kate told me to stay inside while she enthusiastically walked out to meet him. I looked out the window. It was noticeable that he was in excellent shape and taller than me, but I was in reasonable shape for my age and unworried. He got out and opened the door for Kate. He gave her a peck on each cheek and put his hands on her waist like a gentleman as she got into the car. I could see that Kate was flushed already.

At nine thirty, I decided to send her a message.

Tom: "How are you getting on".

Kate: "We're getting along great, Mike's funny and Sexy. Will keep you posted."

I felt erotically charged, it was so unusual to hear these words coming from my wife. But I also felt a strange worrying sensation inside. I couldn't help but become erect at the thought of my wife flirting with a younger man.

The hours ticked by with no texts. Then at eleven thirty five. My phone pinged.

Kate: "I'm going to be late, don't wait up, love Kate."

Tom: "Ok, I can come get you if necessary, love Tom."

There were no more texts after that, so I tried to go to sleep. It was impossible because I kept wondering what was happening. Would my wife be safe?

This was ridiculous because we both knew Mike for years and he was an upstanding guy. Mike however had been divorced the year previous and hadn't had any female company as far as we were aware. He might be a nice guy who wouldn't harm Kate. But he would have male desire's and I couldn't blame him for that.

The fact was, I had discovered that the thought of Mike taking off Kate's panties turned me on. I knew it turned Kate on too, and she was going to make the most of her 'hall pass'. This thought made me erect, but it slightly sickened me too. My sexual urges won out in the end, because I knew we both wanted this.

The hours seemed to drag until finally I heard a car stopping outside. I looked out discretely and saw Kate getting out of Mike's Lexus. They were chatting and laughing and then I saw Mike and Kate embrace and quickly kiss, then I saw Kate walk towards the house. She appeared to be slightly tipsy I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was five thirty five am. She had been out most of the night.

I lay in the bed wearing only my underpants and almost held my breath as I heard Kate tip toe upstairs. The door of our bedroom finally cracked slowly open and a slightly tipsy Kate entered.

"I'm afraid I've been a little bit naughty." Kate told me as she came over and sat on the end of the bed.

"It's OK, you can tell me." I said trying to appear nonchalant. But my heart was racing with excitement. 'I think she's actually done it. I think my wife of thirty years, has actually fucked someone else.' I thought to myself and that thought made me hard in my underpants.

Kate told me that she had drank a little more than usual and had been flirty and subtly suggestive during the meal. Mike had responded in kind, and it had kind of turned her on she said.

She had opened a top button and leaned over letting Mike see her lacy bra. Mike had asked if her panties matched her bra. Kate said that she had quipped that he would have to find out for himself. Mike had joked that a woman that was twenty years older than him shouldn't tease as she mightn't be able for the consequences. Kate had laughed and said he might be surprised.

At eleven thirty pm they had left the restaurant and Mike asked Kate if she'd like to have a nightcap at his apartment. Kate had said that she would text me, and then go for a drink. As they were driving to Mike's place, Kate had deliberately let her skirt ride up on her thighs so Mike could see her sexy legs.

Mike had told her that her legs were sexy and then asked again if her panties matched her bra. Kate then pulled up her skirt and let Mike see her white little lacy panties. He had then caressed her thighs as he drove, moving up to Kate's panties. Kate told me she could feel them getting wet as he touched her softly, where only a husband should touch. She said it felt taboo, but Ohh so good.

They arrived at Mike's apartment and entered a very nice 2 bedroom uncluttered apartment. Mike had put on low lighting and went to pour a drink, while Kate had seated herself on the sofa. She said Mike returned and sat beside her and they both sipped wine.

Kate said, she couldn't believe she was actually going to go through with it, and the forbidden nature of the act made it more erotic for her. She wanted to be a mature slut who would show this young man how to fuck a lady properly.

She had turned to Mike and spoken indecently. "How long since you've had a woman Mike?" She said; Mike was caught off guard before thinking for a while and finally admitting it was over a year. He admitted that he was constantly horny and had bid for Kate at auction as him and other trainers considered her a MILF.

Kate had been excited to hear this and told him that just this once he could use her body to sate his desires but he must never tell anyone. Mike agreed to the Kate's terms.

Kate told me, that Mike had turned to Kate and started to undo her blouse buttons sensually. He caressed her breasts through the flimsy material of her lacy bra. As her blouse swung open, she said she could feel her nipples hardening with desire as he pinched them through the flimsy lacy material.

Mike then reached down and slowly hiked Kates skirt up to her hips, while still caressing her breasts, and slowly down to the top of her skirt. She said she assisted him by raising her bottom off the sofa as he did so. She told me her heart was beating like crazy as he started to caress her inner thighs and work towards her dampening panties. He had started to gently stroke the outline of her pussy and he could feel her dampness through her panties. Kate had parted her thighs to make it easier for him. She said she could feel a climax rising already, despite being still fully dressed.

Kate reached up and lustfully removed Mike's shirt. She said his toned hard abs excited her even more. She could see the tips of his briefs on his slim waist over the tip of his waistline. She asked him to stand before her and remove his trousers and briefs.

She told me that when he lowered his trousers, she could see the delicious outline of a large hard cock beneath the material of his briefs. She had leaned forward and caressed his cock outline as she slowly lowered his underpants. She removed his underpants and a large thick cock had sprang out. She told me she liked the fact that it was nicely manicured with trimmed hair only above his cock and balls, but none on his cock or balls. She said her hands looked small as she grasped it and it took some effort to get her lips around it.

She began to lightly kiss it with fluttering kisses teasing him until she knew he couldn't take any more. Then she said she gently wrapped her lips around it and started to lick and suck it. She admitted that it was a little too large for her mouth, but she persevered. She whispered that she enjoyed controlling Mike as she teased him to a climax. She told me blushingly that he didn't last long. She could feel him shaking with excitement, and when she fondled his balls, he exploded unexpectedly in her mouth.

She revealed that she swallowed some of his thick creamy load, but when she took it out of her mouth to breathe it just kept coming. It splattered her cheeks her neck and oozed down on to her breasts and bra. She admitted that she nearly came with the total naughtiness of the act.

Mike was wild with desire. Without even allowing time for my wife to clean up, he immediately pushed her down onto the sofa and tugged her legs until they were hanging over the arm at the end of the sofa. He firmly took her damp lacy panties off. Kate said she was shocked in an erotic way, but felt like a total fantasy slut.

Mike pushed her knees apart and started to eat her pussy. He licked her out as he told her how wet she was and how he wanted to fuck her. She said that within minutes she came hard and a surge of her juices spilled over Mike's face. She said she was shamefaced at her unusually heavy climax.

She revealed to me breathlessly that Mike had then taken her by the hand to the bathroom where he quickly wiped her clean like a messy child. He had the audacity to watch her as she used the toilet. He then steered her to the bedroom and soundly stripped her.

Kate confessed that she was a little surprised to realise that Mike was fully erect again, as I usually take a while to recover. He asked Kate would she trust him to tie her hands. Kate admitted she felt a thrill at this and agreed. He took a silky scarf from a bedside locker and tied Kates wrists together around a metal bar on the bed frame.

Kate said he placed a large pillow under her bum and spread her legs. He had just watched and sipped wine for a minute before climbing onto the bed. He took his hard fat cock in hand and slowly masturbated over Kate's breasts. Then he drizzled some scented oil between them before sitting astride her abdomen. He was gentle and careful not to let his full weight upon her.

"You know what I'm going to do now", he said. He took his thick cock and began to slide it between Kate's breasts as he allowed himself to groan in pleasure. He started to fuck her breasts while fondling and pinching her nipples. Kate told me she could feel his heavy testicles sliding against her abdomen as he pleasured himself. And the forbidden nature of all they were doing was highly erotic and making her breathless. When he finally stopped she said she actually groaned in disappointment.

Mike dripped the oil sparingly all down her body. Kate said it covered her from breasts to knees. He slowly massaged it in eventually arriving at her excited pussy which was exposed above the plump pillow. "Many times I fantasised about doing this to you," he had told her.

Kate confessed that she whimpered in pleasure as he told her this fantasy. She suddenly realised that other younger men were fantasising about fucking her, and the thought thrilled her. It made her wet, she had told me excitedly.

Then Mike adjusted his own position and Kate felt a flush of excitement as he adjusted her position to make himself comfortable. Her pelvis was raised up on the plump pillow and Mike told she was at his mercy now as he positioned himself closer to entering her pussy. She thrilled at the feel of his large thick erect cock glancing off her thighs as it slowly moved towards her slick opening.

Kate was prepared, but still when Mike started to gently but firmly push his thick cock into her tight pussy, Kate gasped in shock but also some pleasure. She told me that it just felt a little to wide for her and she was afraid Mike would hurt her. But Mike was careful and very slowly and carefully entered her.

Mike had a technique of pushing in two inches and then back an inch. After a few pushes using this technique, Mike's full large thick cock was stretching Kate's tight little pussy. She told me she had whimpered in fear and pleasure as Mike pushed in to her, but once he was finally in she felt pleasure on a totally new level.

Mike began to fuck Kate slowly and teasingly. It was made more so because Kate was tied and powerless. Mike then began to fuck Kate harder, eventually pounding her captive pussy. She told me she was loud which was unusual for her. She laughed at what Mike's neighbour must have heard.

"How so, were you loud?" I asked. Kate admitted she was moaning like a porn star as she reached her climax. It was the whole taboo nature of an older married woman doing these things with a younger man that she found erotic.

She said she remembered at the last minute that Mike should not cum inside her, and wailed this to him. Mike had just grunted. Eventually Kate could withstand no more and she came embarrassingly hard. She gushed her juices over Mike and his clean sheets. This set Mike off and he started to cum inside her. Then he remembered her words and withdrew his climaxing cock. He spurted everywhere, on Kate's pussy and thighs, on the sheets. One creamy spurt even hit her breasts. Kate delighted at the effect she still could have on a younger man. She said it enhanced her orgasm. Kate was still feeling aftershocks as Mike untied her.

They realised it was four thirty am so they both showered together and quickly. Amazingly Mike was getting hard again but Kate conceded that she could take no more tonight. Mike had been disappointed, but understood. He then offered to drive her home.

"That's what happened," Kate told me. "Are you still OK with this?" she asked.

"I'm delighted for all three of us," I answered honestly.

"Thank you" Kate replied.

She then looked at me mischievously and said bashfully as she flushed red. "I'd like to make love to you now, to sort of let you reclaim me".

I looked longingly at her and said "Only if you're comfortable Kate," but I was actually aching for her.

Seconds later she was ripping my underwear down. She didn't even strip. She simply took off her still damp and stained panties, hiked up her dishevelled skirt. I noted her blouse hanging out in disarray as she lay back on the bed. "Turn over," I commanded and Kate obediently turned over into the doggy position. She looked magnificent with her dishevelled clothes and swollen pussy and a contrite look on her face. Almost like a school girl facing a spanking. I admit that I thought about it.

I entered her hard and quickly. She was messy inside. It felt like she had been lubed with a slick substance. She felt a little looser, but still she felt completely desirable.

I kept thinking about Mike fucking Kate and apparently causing her to climax intensely as I pushed my own fair sized cock inside her. Kate came quickly as I spoke asking her "Did he fuck you like this." While I slapped her bottom softly.

I wasn't long behind her. I shot a large thick white load between her legs. It seemed to go on longer than usual leaving an embarrassing leakage from her pussy which dripped down her inner thighs.

Kate stripped then, used the toilet and we fell asleep in the spoons position with me at the rear.

In the morning we spoke of everything that happened on the previous night. Both of us agreed that we have no regrets and that it will definitely enhance our sex life. We agreed we might do similar again, but said we would take it slowly in a case by case basis.

Thanks for reading.

This story is dedicated to a certain literotica personality.

You know who you are.