My Wife Gets Invited Out

Story Info
A man comes to take my wife out.
2.1k words
4.04
98.2k
71
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Writers note: Okay this is a very short story, scene, whatever you want to call it. There is not much sex and not much background the scene is focused on a married couple and how they handle a wife's boss and ex boyfriend turning up to take the wife out to a concert. It is a moment in time of this couple nothing more.

Just so you know everything is not how it appears to be. The standard warning from me, which of course certain readers will ignore.

If you have read any of my previous stories you will know how my stories go. Do not look for Sharing, Swinging or Cucking if any or all of these kinks are your kinks go look somewhere else.)

(Thank you to Rancher46 for proof reading the story. Any mistakes are down to me.)

My wife gets invited out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

My wife came home a bit earlier than normal. She normally gets home at 6.30pm I work a 6am until 2pm shift at a warehouse. I am a supervisor there; I have been working at the warehouse for about 11 years.

I'm 45 years of age, I am well built and strong having spent most of my life in physical job's.

My wife of 20 years has worked in offices most of her working life. Luisa currently works for library that caters for students. She is also 45 years old but she often gets mistaken for being younger.

She is 5ft 5inches tall with a curved figure. Over the past 20 years our marriage hasn't really changed that much we live comfortably; we go on holidays and meet up with friends and family we enjoy life as a married couple. We are in every sense of the words a "happily married couple."

Sex has never been a huge thing in our married life, we tend to do more loving touches, caresses, kisses instead of sex every night 3 times a night, yes, we have sex but again it's not a big thing in our lives once or twice a week is the norm for us.

When we do make love, we are both satisfied and we vary what we do, my wife is adventurous in bed and we try new positions most nights, our favorite position is cowgirl, seeing my wife ride my cock and seeing her face as her climax hits her along with my cum is beautiful.

My wife's breasts are beautiful as they are still perky after all these,years; she works out at the gym twice a week she works hard to maintain her body. And yes, it does get her noticed, but she has never cheated on me it's just not in her nature.

Her work clothes are normally suits with either a skirt or trousers and a blouse or some other casual top. It doesn't matter what she wears she looks beautiful in anything. Around the house she is very casual and shorts and crop tops or leggings and t-shirts are normally her clothing of choice.

We don't have any children by choice but we are involved in my extended family, I have a large family of nieces, great nieces and nephews and great nephews so we get our time with children then pass them back afterwards.

As I said my wife was home early today, she didn't seem to notice me sitting in the living room as she walked in to the house taking her clothes off as she did so. I got up made myself a coffee and made my wife a coffee too. We both drink our coffee black no sugar, no she doesn't like coffee like her men.

I was dressed in my normal work outfit, jeans, t-shirt steel toe capped boots. My wife has a second sense of smell when coffee is concerned.

"Gary?" she shouted down the stairs.

"Yes Luisa, who else did you expect?" I said jokingly.

"Well actually I was expecting someone else, a bloke from work, you must remember the one who keeps asking me out to lunch."

She came down the stairs dressed in a strappy low cut cropped top and a pair of shorts, the shorts were not very short but short enough to show off her legs and when she turned around it showed off her shapely arse.

I stared at her for a moment then grabbed her and kissed her hard on the lips and grabbed her arse and pulled her against me. After making out for a few minutes she gently pushed me away. She picked up her coffee and started drinking it after taking a few sips she looked at me.

"Honey, that bloke I told you about is coming here in about 10 minutes." She said with a serious expression.

"You mean he is coming here to take you out? On a date?" I said shocked.

"Well, he, Roger, is under that impression, he has been asking me out for lunch every day for the past two months and I have been refusing him for the past two months. So he changed his tactics. He asked me to go with him to a concert. He said he would pick me up in 10 minutes."

"Roger Clark the man who you first dated in school? The man who is in charge of the company you work for, the man who apparently has no scruples about chasing a married woman."

My wife smiled, "Yes, him. He will be here in 5 minutes now. Now Gary, at this point in most stories on that site we both read the wife tells the husband, "I'm going out, I will be back late," or "Don't wait up for me." Or "It's just sex, it won't mean anything," or "I will return and be your "loving wife" or "I just have to do this my wonderful husband." And the killer statement, "If you loved me you would let me do this." Gary, honey, Roger is 6ft 3inches tall he is physically fit he probably won't go down easily, I would suggest if you don't want me to go with him you better decide soon. He will be here any moment."

At that moment there was a knock on our front door. Luisa looked at me and gestured towards the door. I looked at her and said, "Are you sure you want this? Do you really want me to open the door and let him in the house and then let him take you out on a date?"

"Gary, open the door, let him in the house."

I walked to the door and Roger stood there, all 6ft 3inches of him. He offered his hand to me. I just looked at it.

"Gary, no need for that, I am just taking your lovely wife out to a concert. But of course, anything that happens after the concert is purely her choice, however we have discussed this and apparently you are on board with letting her stay out after the concert."

He said this speech in a very condescending manner. Luisa had walked down the hallway and was standing close to me, she stepped up to me and kissed my cheek and whispered, "Now Gary my love."

I stepped back and Roger stepped into the house. He looked at my wife and what she was wearing and smirked at me, he was about to say something to Luisa but instead he doubled over in pain as I kicked him with all my might in his balls. My steel toe capped boots did there job he hit the floor and started rolling around in agony clutching his groin.

At which point Luisa picked up a piece of paper from a table near the door and showed it to him.

"This is a sexual harassment claim against you and your company. Several other women now and they are going to give you the same claim. Their husbands are also going to talk to you personally just as my husband has talked to you."

Just then five couples we had got to know very well over the past couple of months came up the driveway. They had been waiting outside and waited for the signal that they could come in the house.

Jim and Stacy came in first, then Darren and Sarah then Sandra and David then Peter and Angela then finally Andrew and Carol.

They all at some point had dealings with Roger, the common thread was Rogers sexual harassment and insults and improper conduct. For the past two weeks the wives had plotted together, they have a female shark of a lawyer to help them in court and to advise them.

They all came into the house and stepped over the rolling man, the women threw their claims on the floor next to him. The five husbands each kicked Roger in the balls. The women just kicked anywhere they wanted to he was battered and bruised now and was just laying there moaning.

By the time everyone had finished he was nearly unconscious. The husbands and I lifted him up and carried him to his car, then one of the husbands drove his car home with another following and bringing him home. Yes, we knew what we did was wrong and we knew if we got caught we would probably be charged with assault.

However, we knew he wouldn't risk telling his wife what happened, but the wives had an idea about that. Over the past couple of months the women had recorded and noted down every time he touched them or made a sexual innuendo and more than once he offered to pay them for sex. So, everything was set so they all had evidence and proof about his conduct.

We then as a group had a BBQ, and if anyone asked, we all swore we were here all evening and had no idea what happened to Roger or that he came to the house.

The paperwork was left in his car on the passenger seat a message was left to his wife it was very straightforward. Her husband was a serial sexual predator who used his position to try to have sex with various women at work.

He successfully has sex twice with married workers, those marriages ended but the wife in both cases named him as the cause, but it was hushed up and the women were paid off.

The letter stated in it the five women got together and defended themselves by never being alone with him and recording everything he did and said. The also stated despite numerous attempts he failed to convince the women to have sex with him, but he persisted.

It led to him getting more and frustrated until he finally targeted just my wife and threatened her job if she didn't accept his ultimatum. That was two weeks ago my wife told me all about it and then told me of her plans with the other women.

She knew I would never accept her being with him or any other man and Luisa stated she would never ever imagine me sharing her and she would never share me either which was just fine with both of us. The other wives then told their husbands and one of the wives actually sat down and told his wife what happened.

When at first his wife would not accept who her husband was the other wives and my wife got together and all told his wife about the innuendos, the trying to get them alone, the occasional touch or him pressing against them and finally the threats of dismissal if they didn't comply.

Then they played the recordings and the hidden camera footage.

Finally, she believed them and acted on the information. We later learned she filed for divorce taking him for a large amount of money. Also, she got his company, at least she owned it. She fired him and got an up-and-coming female executive to run the company

After we had enjoyed the BBQ and discussed what happened our new friends left after shaking hands and hugging. Then it was just Luisa and me.

"So, my sexy wife, there are certain stories on that site that end with the husband somehow getting off on the idea of watching his wife get fucked in front of him equally the sexy wife will walk out the door and come home later fucked and tell the husband all about her exploits. This is not that type of story; however, I do have a sexy wife who will be fucked, but only by me no one else."

With that I picked up my wife and carried her upstairs. And yes we did fuck and then we made love with my wife riding my cock and cumming a couple of times and me shooting my cum deep inside her. We then slept in each other's arms.

Life is good.