All Comments on 'My Wife Gets Trained'

by xclawman

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Look up Drek.

If this were a picture instead of a story, it could be used to illustrate the definition. Congratulations on making yourself ridiculous.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Scene

You wrote a sex scene. That's it, nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where is the story?

This was just a poorly done sex scene. No stars for absolute drivel.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The title said it all....

The title said it all....Trained to be a whore and never more a wife. Maybe he can become her Pimp, now that she retired. No feelings in this story...Just robotic fucking. If she is pregnat what will he do? father another man child? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
suspension of disbelief

the premise: other men can turn mild mannered wife into a whore with forcible hardcore sex. She will agree to this, and thus it will make the sex life of the married couple "better".

OK, without passing any sort of moral judgement, and accepting the (un)likely set-up for this fantasy/story.....

you have to admit that even on the surface level, that you didn't achieve your goals for this story.

You write out 3 pages of the sex scene. I won't rate it, as I skimmed it mostly. But then, that is it. What happened next? What is the aftermath? Where is the resolution? (or even more simply put) Did his plan work, or backfire?

As hard as it might be for most people to even TRY to comprehend the actions of these characters in regards to the WHY of it all, you don't do ANY reader ANY favors by not finishing out your seemingly intended exercise.

I was waiting for the REAL story to begin. How did this help? What happened to the marriage? How did the raunchy ass sex improve their sex lives back home? How were things between them even just a year later?

But you leave it open, and make us guess.

Soooooo, since the suspension of disbelief is over, we must fall back to reality, and make assumptions as to what you, the author, intended.

I guess that she resented him, and in the light of a new day under further reflection, felt violated. He obviously couldn't bring his own sexual prowess up to equal the ravishment of two hung "studs" (assholes, but whatever), so that in the end: ZERO improvement was made to the marital relations. And since the bonds of fidelity were broken, IF she still desires the rougher hardcore sex, she will continue to seek it out elsewhere, outside of the marriage. And so, hubby has even LESS than he started with. Now she may be a whore, but she was NEVER HIS whore, and she won't be one for him now.

So at the end of three pages, the only response to this story is negative. Why the fuck would anybody agree to this? How stupid can this guy really be?

You, as the author, didn't allow for any other kind of reaction.

If this really DID somehow magically improve this couple's sex life, then you should have toned down the "training" sex, reduced it to one page, and spent the remaining two telling us about the marital relations AFTER the event. You already asked me to suspend my disbelief that any sane husband would even agree to this. You can't ALSO just ask me to believe that it all ended up hunky dory, and things worked out for the best. No, you have to SHOW that part, you have to explain HOW. Afterall, THAT is the real story here. Without it, you DON'T have a story, and you BARELY have even a poorly acted out porno scene.

Proof? Take the hubby as narrator out. Use 3rd person omniscient POV. Change her character description from married sexual conservative, to single sexual conservative. Have her find these EXACT SAME GUYS on a sex hook-up website. Write the exact same same sex scene. And then:

Post it under erotic couplings.

At least if you had, the story would make more sense.

This was NEVER a LW story. And if you had REALLY wanted to tell a story about a marriage, then you have to spend MORE PRINT TIME on the marriage,and the interplay between SPOUSES. Instead, you chose to focus only on the one lone event of extra-marital fucking, and deliver no explanations for it, or any sense of consequences or even personal growth. You use the word "Training" in the title. That implies somebody would learn something.

Too bad that the reader only learns how stupid the narrator is, and how incompetent the author was on this effort.

BTW, this doesn't need a part two, and never did. Three pages SHOULD have been enough to tell the whole story. But I'm also pretty sure that you were never really interested in telling all of it anyway. So why try now?

No, it would be best to just start over fresh from scratch, and decide what category you want to be in FIRST.

Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anon, you are right

@Anons What is this lifestyle couples future. The all sexscene stories are at 1-1 sex in Erotic Coupling at group in Group Sex etc. In the LW the interesting how the authors think of the life of these married pairs in 1-5 or longer years. How do these authors think bastard kids problem (the wife gives her kids to orphenage?), tuba ligation, etc. Without kids family only?

The only author Xleglover who tried to give any answer to these questions...............1*.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
No explanation of why or what the repurcussions of the night were

just a stroke story for 13 yr old. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dung

a big pile of it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
18 year olds?

Give me a break! At their age, they know nothing. This is the most ridiculous story I've read here. Didn't read the author's bio, but he is clearly very, very young and naive mentally if not physically. And nobody (male or female) can cum as many times as these characters did. Just a very unbelievable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
close the door

turn out the lights

with a rating of 3.7stars; that is the sane as a 2.0 in this inflated rating site

but i give 1 star; and that is for the title and wannabe authors name

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wellif they did

i would hope they either have good insurance top ay for all her medical costsor plenty of cash because they would pay and continue to pay after because they would then also have a kid to raise. I myself would never pay for or raise another mans kid as for my wife until she had the kid she would be taking my cock in her asshole only and sucking it after whenever i wanted If not we could divorce i would sue them both and regardless kick her sorry ass to the curb. then find me a nice woman that this time I could break in. as for my wife if she stayed with me I would be fucking all holes whenever i wanted never wash it off and both her ears would be full of my cum as I would skull fuck her also again if pregnant Joe and will may as well marry also so their kid can have both a mother and father.if they have trouble choosing which is which just take turns.Daily switches weekly monthly whatever they are confortable with. Again if she was pregnant I would not fuck nothing but her ass till she had the kid and they had it paid for and I would always fuck her ass first then her mouth then her pussy then have her clean me and start over. and she better not complain or she could move in with them and like i said find me a nice woman to break in myself and get rid of the bitch that wouldn't do all that for me before. She should not have had to go to others to do all that for her hubby if she truly loved him and he should not have had to watch her give herself to others things he didn't do. Also even if they stayed married she should find her hubby another ass virgin for him to break in also Plus maybe a nice 18 year old virgin to screw and have his own new kid with After all that would be totally fair wouldn't it. Now do the second part and finish the damn story where everyone comes out totally happy including hubby

syd_v63syd_v63about 9 years ago
Perhaps the others forget...

Ok all the off the wall critical analysis aside, there are a couple of things inherently difficult to get beyond in your story.

1) How did a pair of eighteen year old youth become so proficient in the art of sex?

Maybe I don't want to know (really I don't). But that is a driving question that takes the story from plausible to ridiculous. Their skill set at not only the physical act, but at the manipulation and coercion it would take to get someone to cross so many boundaries over time, let alone one night is stretching it, no pun intended.

That being said other Authors have gotten away with pushing things a bit, just realize your going to get flack. Next time make the characters a little older and increase the time line, couple of days, a weekend, a month... Reality is YEARS.

2) This story, is more of "It Happened One Night..." episodic adventure than it is a story.

Now that being said other authors have gotten away with that on this site before. The difference maybe that they have declared it or cautioned the reader. Still that is no reason to bash a story, just because it's a scene or a moment in time.

3) Erotica vs Porn vs Shakespeare. What you wrote fit strongly in the porn category.

That's not a crime it's just a fact. This is a 'Spank Story' and for what it is, it was fine. If you're looking for Tolstoy or Dickens or some other peice of enlightenment you need to be somewhere else on the Net. Hell 50 Shades of Grey is not a Literary Delight by any stretch of the imagination.

4) Loving Wives as a Category

Sorry to say you prudish fools but this type of story fits, according to the site operators. If you want True Romance read that section or better yet continue Masturbating to Archie Comics, but be careful Archie sometimes Two Times Betty and Veronica - He's a bit of a slut... Oh yeah that's right Misogyny... I meant Player.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It all came about so innocently....

....we were out to dinner and my wife invited two 18 year old studs (really?) to join us for dinner, then go back to our room to "train" her to satisfy me. Then they did everything we've never done, had bigger cocks (by far), had porn star stamina and recovery (well, they were 18), and knew every sexual technique known to mankind (again, really?).

By the time they were done, my innocent wife was surely knocked up, stretched to beyond my ability to ever enjoy her again, and converted to a size queen.

Not very likely that I got what I wanted, and very, very likely that wifey will never tolerate sex with me again.

Why? Because there was no premise of this "story" that showed an inkling of rational human behavior. Too many fallacies to find much of it acceptable.

Your grammar and sentence structure were mostly good.....well, almost.

But really, what kind of idiot and his asshole wife hire studs to do what they could and ought to do together?

See, it looks like she set this up in secret and got what she wanted. A reason to never fuck hubby again, and he gets to take care of her new bastard? Did you ever hear of the morning after pill? Don't give us that Catholic life imperative bullshit, if she'll whore out to two young men for an impossible number of impossible sex acts and and even more impossible number of orgasms....she can God-damn well take the fucking pill!

Oh, and hubby should make financial arrangements, because big cocks will now be a regular and exclusive part of their social life. She will also likely spend all her quiet days while you're still at work, fucking every big dick she can find. She's addicted now. No turning back.

Too bad, asshole, you created this. Now live with it, or get lost (probably the better of the two, because at least that way you have a chance at a life). This is no story and they are no couple.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ;)

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
Trained? BS

She set the whole thing up to cuck hubby and get what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

Wow, I can't believe how critical folks are about their porn. I guess they would rather read about destroyed lives over a few orgasms or missionary style sex in the dark for the 10 thousandth time. That is real sex... Anyway,when I am looking for stroke material, this is exactly what I am looking for unapologetic dirty sex with a wife acting like a complete slut that exists to please cock. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good masturbation story!!

love getting off to a wife who knows how to please

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
Loved the story

Very hot and yummy. Amazing how a woman's inner or hidden slut can appear when treated like the whore she really is. Happened to me years ago and I am forever grateful it did.......so is my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This makes no sense -even for fiction

Why wouldn't his wife head straight to an attorney and then the Police and send the three idiots to prison forever? Horrible story, badly thought out.

1 star.

defile2defile2almost 8 years ago
enjoyed the story ,any follow ups ?

nothing better than a married closet slut

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HOW BOTH TURNED TO SLUT AND CUCK

apparently it was what they both wanted =\\ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beyond stupid

The minute his wife got back she ran to a phone and called the police. Her husband and the two men were arrested for kidnapping, assault, battery, rape and a number of other charges. They were all sentenced to life. She kept all the marital assets in the divorce. Beyond stupid story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Trash

Two 18 year old studs train a wife in the ways of sex. You lost.me at 18 years old. More bullshit than most stories here.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

sex scenes are done well but the plot is as always a sex sick hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What sticks out in this story is just how much husband and wife must hate each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really a stupid story. You figure that a husband and wife would have each others back. Until they don't. Then I think she turns the lot of them over to the police and presses charges. The DNA sinks them and the men go to prison and she goes freely along her merry way with all their assets. Poorly conceived and badly written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great fantasy, hubby is a cunt, do the world a favour, take the elevator to the top of a tall building, and jump off.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

The plot is thin, but the sex scenes are fun. Here we have the wanton wife experiencing two large cocks and realizing that this is what she wants, and needs on a regular basis. Clearly the husband cannot possibly satisfy her. He will either end up eating other men’s cum from her cunt or she will get bored with him and leave so she can pursue more young men with big cocks and a lot of stamina. Will she get pregnant? She seems not to care, but with a working husband, why worry. Of course she could end up as an older single mom whoring herself out to make ends meet But that is another story. I still liked the story.

Bonz123456Bonz1234567 months ago

I want two cocks in me and not pull out fill me up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous