My Wife Gives Me A Gift

Story Info
Wife satisfies her desire and gives her husband a treat, too.
4.3k words
4.38
21.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife Gives Me A Gift

My wife Cassie and I had been married for 12 years when we decided to open up our sex lives to greater possibilities. Cassie was 37 years old and I was 41. She is 5'0", 122 lbs., curvy, black hair and blue eyes. My name is Chuck, and I am 6'2", 200, green eyes, blonde hair. We had no kids at that time. She barely came up to the middle of my chest. Slow dancing was difficult. She once confided that her best friend, Suzy, had laughingly asked her how we fucked. Cassie told her we did just fine, and we certainly did.

Sex was fantastic with her and she was game for just about anything in bed. I wanted to fuck her ass and we tried several times. I was too large, and she was too tight back there. We learned over time she had to be on her side with me loosening her up first with my fingers first, followed by progressively larger vibrators. And lube. Lots of lube. It was fantastic to have her on her back with a vibrator in her ass and me in her pussy, my balls resting on the vibrating knob. I could feel the vibrations in her ass through the soft comfort of her pussy. Any couple, especially the man, who has experienced that, knows how pleasurable and erotic it is.

We also played around with some mild bondage stuff, blindfolds, restraints, etc. Those were fun too. She really got off on being tied up and blindfolded. I would leave the room for extended periods and let her juice herself in anticipation. The best times for us was when we would take Ecstasy and let it come on while she was helpless. I would go to her after we were both really feeling the effects, and she would be so horny she would be wet almost to her knees. I would come into the bedroom where she was waiting and without saying a word or touching her, rub my cockhead over her lips. She would moan loudly and suck my cock like she had been in the desert without water.

These sessions usually ended with her ass stuffed with a dildo and my cock spurting into her sex. She and I would climax like crazy, jerking and convulsing with each other.

As intense and satisfying as our sex was, part of our foreplay or after-play was talking about our fantasies. I took several years of being married and sexually adventurous, for us to get comfortable divulging our deepest sexual needs. Mine ranged from seeing her with large-cocked men, to couples, to cuckolding and gangbangs. Cassie's was more interested in threesomes with either another man or woman, taking a larger cock or role-playing being taken against her will by multiple strangers. I loved sharing and taking about our fantasies. It always led to great sex.

My most outrageous fantasy revolved around Cassie being the object of an initiation-type gangbang, where she would be stripped, blindfold and secured to a bed or platform and ritually gangbanged while I watched from the crowd. I know it's really out there but that was something I wanted to experience with her. I had to wait for the right moment to tell Cassie this fantasy. I was not sure how she would react at all.

We were still in post-coital bliss from another of our light bondage sessions when I took the plunge. I said, "Do you remember when you said you fantasized about pretending to being taken against your will by several strange man?"

She looked at me grinning shyly, "Yeah...why?"

"Well, I have a similar fantasy and wanted to tell you about it."

"Oookaay...tell me."

I proceeded to tell her about the entire thing, hoping she wouldn't get angry or hurt . I thought I had crossed the line with her, but to my delight, she said,

"Holy shit!! That's what I was thinking. That's really close to what I meant when I said I wanted to be tied up and taken against my will, isn't it? I just don't know how I would pull it off. How would I set it up?"

We laughed but had a serious discussion about taking the next baby steps to bringing some new friends into our bedroom. We began spending a small amount of time perusing the internet for sex sites and slowly narrowed it down to two or three swinger sites that looked promising. We developed an ad or two with sexy but tasteful photos of our bodies without exposing our faces. We placed them in the sections for "Couple looking for other couples" and "Couple looking for single men and women." Those sessions spent just placing ads and photos led to outrageous sex. That alone was worth the effort. Now we just sat back and waited to see if we got any takers. Over the next several months we had a wide variety of replies, some with photos, some not. We wanted to move quickly but we weren't getting a good vibe from any of the responses. We waited, hoping maybe the right couple or single would come along.

About six months after we first placed our ads, we received an email then spoke by phone with a couple who lived several hundred miles from us. They asked if we might meet them at a bar in a city roughly hallway between our home and theirs. We liked the way they looked and the overall vibe we got from talking to them, so we agreed. We met several weeks later on a Saturday night and had dinner and drinks.

They were a very average but attractive couple in their mid-40's. Her name was Mari. She was about 5'5", 130 lbs. light brown, short hair with green eyes. He was Rob, about 6'0", 180 lbs. sandy hair and blue eyes. They were about ten years older than us and very experienced in the swinging/swapping lifestyle. They were both on their second marriages and had no kids.

Just talking to them in such an uninhibited manner about our deepest sexual thoughts and experiences made all of us extremely horny. I know I had an erection throughout the evening, and I noticed both women squirming occasionally, as if they had an itch on their bottoms that needed scratching.

Cassie excused herself to go to the ladies and Mari joined her. Rob and I looked at each other and he said, "Well? Do we call it a night, or do you think Cassie is up for some fun?"

"Oh, unless I am reading the signals wrong, I think she is more than ready."

"Great! So is Mari. We have a room at the hotel next door. Why don't we take the party over there? We have alcohol and mixers in the room, and we can just continue the party." He gave me the name of the hotel and their room number.

The ladies came back from the bathroom and we told Cassie and Mari about Rob's suggestion and they were all for it. We left the bar and headed for their place.

Once there we were having more drinks and Mari asked Cassie if she could kiss her. Cassie was so horny, she walked over to Mari and put her arms around her neck and started making out with her. They got hot and bothered in a hurry, kissing and caressing each other. Rob stood behind my wife and began squeezing her tits through her clothes. I did the same to Mari. She had a full set of tits and she responded to my twisting of her nipples. I watched as Cassie turned her head up and back and started kissing Rob. She was moaning and gyrating slowly, rubbing her ass on his obviously hard cock.

I kissed Mari in the same manner, let go of her breasts and began undoing her pants. I had never been with a woman Mari's age, but I knew I was in for a treat.

I slid her pants and panties to the floor and ran my hand down over her full bush. She mewled into my mouth and backed her ass up against my cock. Cassie had let go of Mari and had turned to face Rob to give him her full attention. I knelt down behind Marie and spread her ass cheeks and probed her from clit to asshole with my tongue. She was bent over with her hands on her knees, pushing her cunt against my face. She tasted heavenly. Creamy and hairy.

I move her over to the sofa and raised her right leg so I could get better access to her backside with my mouth. She moaned and groaned as I worshiped at her pussy and ass. I had forgotten about my wife, but I heard the familiar sounds she makes when sucking cock. I couldn't see her, but every second or third time she withdrew her lips over Rob's cock, she made that light grunting sound women make when they really enjoy cocksucking. That is so erotic to me and Cassie really enjoyed sucking a hard cock.

After several small orgasms, Mari turned around an sat on the sofa and unbuckled my jeans. She put her mouth over my cock while it was still in my boxers, another good sign that she too got off on cocks. She did that for several seconds then slid my underwear down and engulfed my pulsing member. God, what a feeling. She sucked me for several minutes without touching me with her hands and them began stroking me into her mouth. I reached the point of no return much quicker than usual, warning her that she was about to get a mouth full of me. She never broke stride and stroked my cum into her mouth, gulping and swallowing everything I had. When she was done, she looked up at me and smiled, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. "Well, that was quite a load Chuck! I hope that's not the last of it."

I sat by her and kissed her not caring that I had just emptied my balls into her mouth. We watched as Ron buried a very large, fat cock into my wife from behind. Cassie was really digging the fucking he was giving her. She looked at Mari through heavily lidded eyes and said, "Bring your cunt over to me."

Mari crawled over and put her cunt right under Cassie's mouth. Just like that, my Cassie got her first taste of pussy. I was getting hard again looking at the three of them pleasuring each other. I crawled to Mari, tilted her head back toward me and fed her my cock again as she climaxed into my wife's mouth. Rob was reaching blast off and shoved his big cock into Cassie and unloaded into her, bellowing and shouting as he did so. This set Cassie and Mari off and they both had toe curling, earth-shattering orgasms.

We rested for a while, had some snacks and more cocktails and chatted sitting around nude, Cassie with Rob and I with Mari. Cassie and I talked about our limited experiences and they talked about some of the more fun and interesting sexual escapades they had participated in. They had been to several sex clubs in other cities and on vacations in the Caribbean. They had primarily been swinging with other couples but has also done MMF's and FFM's. They had once been involved in an orgy with over a dozen people and witnessed and participated in several gangbangs. Mari had let Rob and another male friend DP her several times. She told Cassie that she had to experience being truly stuffed at least once.

We told them of some of our fantasies and when Cassie mentioned she had a fantasy of being tied up , blindfolded and used by strangers, they both lit up and Mari said, "So do I but I've never done it."

We were all titillated by this kinky scenario and they said they knew of a club that specialized in that type of play. Cassie looked at me and blushed, saying, "Oh my God! I can't believe I just said that." Rob said that he just might know someone at a club who could set it up.

We ended the evening with a kind of group fuck with Rob and I taking turns on our wives and called it a night. We got a room as well and crashed. We met for breakfast the next morning and we asked Rob and Mari to check on when we might schedule Cassie's debauchery. They said they would make some calls and get back to us. Rob and I kissed each other's wives and we parted company, looking forward to our next rendezvous with them and potentially the night of Cassie's life.

We heard from Rob and Marie within two weeks. They spoke with the husband and wife team that ran the private bondage club. They said Cassie's fantasy was exactly what they catered to. All members, both singles and couples had undergone background checks to insure only reputable people were allowed in and each had to provide proof of having had bloodwork done no more than 10 days prior to any event they wanted to participate in.

Rob and Mari vouched for the club and its reputation as an above board business. They had been members for several years and enjoyed it immensely. Mari spoke with Cassie and convinced her to let them set up her event. Cassie met with Mari several weeks later at the same hotel where we had first played with them. She gave Mari the parameters for what she would be ok with and what she would prefer not to have done to her. Part of the understanding I had with Cassie was that I did not want to know what types of play she asked for or put limits on her. Not knowing what was going to happen was a tremendous turn-on for both of us. They set a date for the next open Saturday which was 10 days away.

Over the next week, the sex play between us was fantastic. We talked with each other about our sexual wants and desires more than ever before. It was as if the looming date for us was some kind of demarcation line, a before and after. We spent many evenings in bed stroking and caressing each other, soaking up each other's sexual energy, many times culminating in orgasmic bliss for both of us. We felt we were building toward something very special.

The day arrived. The anticipation was almost unbearable. We arrived in the city where the club was located after a ten hour drive. We checked into our hotel and hit the sack early. We were exhausted.

The day of the event, Cassie spent the late morning through mid-afternoon getting her body and mind tuned up at a local spa recommended by the club. I spent the day at the pool soaking up rays followed by a massage arranged through the hotel. By the time Cassie arrived back at the hotel and we ate a light dinner with cocktails, it was time to start getting ready. We spent an hour soaking in our spa tub washing each other and in general caressing each other's body. I slipped my hand between her legs several times to find her pussy was already creamy and swollen. This was going to be a great night.

Cassie put on light makeup and a very sexy matching black lace panty and bra set.

Her deep tan really set off the color. She then put on a tiny stretch little black dress that touched her mid-thigh. It might as well have been poured onto her. The red 4" heels really completed the sex kitten vibe she was going for. She looked totally fuckable.

We arrived around 9:00 pm at the club and Cassie swallowed her hit of Ecstasy. The show would start promptly at ten. Cassie was greeted by Mari and the female co-owner of the club. I realized at this time, she would be taken away and prepared for her debut at the club. They took her and as she walked away she looked at me with a nervous smile and said, "I guess I'll see you later. Enjoy!" Man, I was really nervous with what was about to be done to my wife. I just hope we knew what we were getting into.

There were already 40-50 men and women in the bar area having cocktails and socializing. I had no idea where the room was that the real party would take place. I got a drink and tried to relax. Rob came to me and said Cassie was fine and having fun getting prepped. According to Rob, she said to tell me relax and enjoy this evening.

At 10:00 pm sharp an announcement was made over the PA. We were to proceed to the arena. The "arena"? What had Cassie gotten herself into? Rob and the manager led us, along with the crowd, now numbering probably 100, into a large room with comfortable, theater style seating. I was taken to the front row where I noticed a raised platform in the center of the room. It was pitch black with minimal lighting in the aisles to guide the patrons to their seats. We could hear shuffling and murmuring from the stage same as you would hear at a traditional live theater performance. It was clear we were about to be treated to a live performance as well.

The lights in the aisles dimmed and spotlights suddenly burst onto a breathtaking scene on the stage. My wife was alone on stage, strapped to a sawhorse-looking device that was padded all over. She was on her stomach with her knees secured to the sides and her arms secured in front of her. Her ass was at the perfect level for fucking. The entire steel structure was covered in padded black leather. She was nude, blindfolded and a ball gag was in her mouth. She seemed very nervous but comfortable. Her nostrils were flaring as she breathed rapidly in and out. I could see she was already very wet, and her cunt open like a flower. She was absolutely ready to be skewered by the strangers selected by the club.

A beautiful naked woman approached Cassie from out of the dark. She squatted on her muscular haunches behind Cassie, her calves accentuated by her black spike heels. She ran her tongue lightly across Cassie's labia and clit. Cassie moaned loudly around the ball gag and tried to flex her whole body. She was held firmly in place. The woman continued to lick and tease Cassie for several minutes focusing her efforts on her dripping cunt. Cassie was almost hyperventilating. The woman then placed her hands on each of Cassie's cheeks, spread her and tongued her asshole. This sent Cassie into an orgasmic paroxysm. She was on another planet. The crowd did not exist for her. I think only her cunt and ass were in her consciousness. The woman then lathed Cassie's entire nether regions with her tongue leaving Cassie limp and wet, her genitals and asshole shiny with her a combination of her own cream and the woman's saliva.

The woman stood and left the stage only to be replaced by a very naked, very large black man with a very large swollen cock. To my knowledge, Cassie had never been with a black man or woman before. She had always seemed especially aroused whenever we watched porn that featured a well-hung black man and even said she might like to experience a man with a very big cock. It looked as if she was going to have that experience tonight. My cock was so hard it ached. Jesus, this was incredible! The idea of seeing my beautiful wife stretched and deeply penetrated by such a cock was so erotic to me.

The man reached into the device and came out with a bowl. He dipped his fingers into the substance in the bowl and began working his large middle finger into Cassie's tight asshole. She groaned loudly around the ball in her mouth. Once his finger was buried in her back passage, he took the same finger on his other hand and slid it into her pussy. She cried out with lust and began bucking as if she would tear the sawhorse apart. She orgasms were unlike any I had never seen before. My cock was leaking pre-cum into my boxers as the crowd murmured their approval for what was happening on stage. Strangely, I took pride in what Cassie was allowing to happen to her. I felt she was giving me a gift.

The black man then pulled a large vibrator from under the sawhorse, lubed it from the bowl, turned it on and inserted in slowly but deliberately into Cassie's ass. By this time, she was yielding to whatever the man wanted to do. She was sweating profusely, moaning and mewling around the gag in her mouth. As he continued to plunder her ass with the large vibrator, another well-hung naked black man appeared from the darkness. He removed her ball gag and inserted his partially erect cock into her mouth. She had to adjust her mouth to get the veiny beast past her lips, walking her lips over the first several inches of his member.

As she did this, the man behind her eased his cock into her cunt. She began flexing her pelvis reacting to the raw sexuality of it all. Just about the time she had adjusted to the men, the front man removed her blindfold. She now saw she was sucking on a giant black cock and it sent her even further into orgasmic bliss. She was mewling around the cock in her mouth, convulsing on the bench. The two men fucked her holes for several minutes until they both shouted as they unloaded the heavy balls into her. We could hear her gulping shot after shot of the man-cream overloading her mouth. Eventually, she gave up and allowed the remaining cum to pour out around the cock in her mouth, down onto the sawhorse and onto the floor.

12