My Wife Gives Me A Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man in her pussy was continuing in the throes of his own bliss, his cum easing out in glops around his cock as he slowly stroked his last seed into her. He stood there sweating, breathing hard, still buried in her cunt. He took the vibrator by the knob and eased it out of her ass at which time she began another series of small orgasms, shivering all over as cum ran from her well fucked body. The black men walked off stage, leaving her alone and cum covered on the stage. She was out of it.

I thought maybe the night was over when two more men walked out to her.

They loosened her restraints and moved her to the floor. One man with lay on the floor then turned Cassie around with her back to him. He told her to squat onto his cock and take him in her ass. She did as she was told, the cum from the previous man dripping down her thighs. She positioned herself over his cock, lined it up with her asshole and descended slowly until he was about halfway in her. She rested for a few seconds, helped by his hands under her ass. She then found me again in the crowd and let herself slid slowly down onto the remaining cock. She lay back against him, her nipples hard, her breasts heaving as the second male got between her legs. He put his hands under her knees and raised her legs up toward her chest. She was splayed open for all to see, her cum matted pussy still oozing her lovers' cream. He placed his large, tumescent penis over her gash, slid it up and down over her swollen clit. He then took his cock, pressed down on the head and slid in gently until he was fully embedded. My wife grunted aloud, her voice seething between her teeth saying, "Fuck me, you bastard!!"

She had never had a double-penetration. I had hoped it would be with me and friend, but she was so brazen with her body and her language, I forgot about that immediately. All I wanted to do was fuck my wife as soon as possible. The man began moving in her cunt, slowly building speed and power. She was thrashing her head back and forth she was so full. The man in her ass had to just hold her hips while the other gentleman stroked her to repeated climaxes. He finally began grunting and fucking Cassie harder. It was clear he was about to explode. He hammered at her cunt for several more strokes then his ass and he bathed her insides. Her eyes rolled back into her head as me man in her ass pumped her back side full as well.

After about five minutes of rest, the three sweating lovers uncoupled. The men eased their greasy cocks out of her, and their combined juices flowed out of my exhausted wife. They slowly helped Cassie to her feet. The crowd clapped for her performance. Cassie looked at me and smiled

She was led away towards the back of the room cum still running out of her. I followed her and escorted her to a warm bath and the beginning of her recovery. She was absolutely sated and incredibly affectionate towards me. She kissed me and told she loved me more than ever. She thanked me for loving her enough to let her have the sexual experience of a lifetime.


12