My Wife Gives Me a Hall Pass!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy said "When you reach out to me, I will be available. I'm available for you 24/7. As for travel, I can go anywhere, anytime. My divorce from my husband will be finalized by the end of the year. I just wear the ring to keep from being hit on. It doesn't work as well as I thought it would."

I laughed lightly and said to her "Starting in January, when the dealership changes hands, your firm will be doing my advertising, my PR and my digital ads and social media stuff. You'll need to work on rebranding, signage, a grand opening event, radio remote, press coverage and all that. Okay?"

She had started taking notes; I could see her handwriting was impeccable. The shaky hand from a few minutes ago had disappeared.

I followed that up with "Our plans include buying more dealerships in this area. I am also working on other markets and I may tap you to visit those so we can see what is going on; what's working and what's not and create plans for each dealership. How does that sound?"

Missy looked at me and asked "What's next?"

I answered by saying "The attorneys will email you some documents; I suggest you hire an attorney to review everything so we are aligned. Those should arrive today. In the meantime, you need to start working on branding for the dealership. I also want you to send me copies of all the outstanding invoices the dealership owes you so I can have them paid. I don't want you to wait anymore for your money. Any future invoices you have for the dealership send them to me for payment. We have a system in place where we can pay you within 24 hours of submitting your invoice. It's something American Express set up and it works pretty well."

Missy had taken notes and then asked "When will you be back?"

I told her "The deal is supposed to close at the end of the year. I can't get back here until the second week of January. I'm going to ask that you and Cordelia be my eyes and ears at the dealership because the owner will be out of there by the end of the year but I don't want anyone to know about me taking over until I can get back here. I suspect that the place will be fine for a couple of weeks but if anything happens just get a hold of me. Okay?"

I followed that with "One more thing. I need for you to put together a Power Point presentation for me to share with prospects. There are two ladies that work for me in Las Vegas that have ninety percent of what you'll need. I'll also need for you to call a lady that works for me in LA that has the missing ten percent. I want a short presentation that provides a short background on me and then I want to get into the positive changes I have made at the dealership in LA since I took it over and how it has positively impacted the employees, the customers and the community. I won't need it until January but if you can get me a draft before Thanksgiving that would be great. I want to include lots of before and after pictures. I will have them all email you this morning so you can get started. Okay?"

Missy responded with "I'll have the first draft done in less than a week for you to look at."

I ended our meeting by asking her to repeat back to me everything she was going to follow up on. Missy had captured all the action items and I instructed her to please type up the list and email it to me before noon today. She agreed.

I handed her my card and she gave me hers.

I had to get upstairs to get Catherine going.

Plus, Missy had lots of work to do.

We got up to go. I reached my hand out to have her shake it and instead she came into my arms, hugging me, tight, those high beams crushing into my chest. They felt nice and I wondered how good they would feel with my hands on them.

She kissed me on the side of the face and whispered "Thank you Jack, you can count on me. I won't let you down."

In response I kissed her cheek back and said "I believe in you Missy."

I helped her put her coat on and with parting smiles, she left.

I don't mind saying I watched her walk out of the hotel lobby with those heels clicking at a faster, more confident clip than when she walked in and she knew I was watching her. I looked around and everyone in the lobby was watching her too.

I looked down at my phone to check the time and a text ping came in from Cordelia: Can I have five minutes of your time?

I texted back: In person or on the phone?

She replied: I am in the coffee shop here at the hotel. Can you come over please?

I walked over, still dressed like a guy just going to the gym.

The sweat had dried up, so now it was an odor thing.

Post gym BO. Oh well.

As she promised, our meeting was brief.

But there were some fireworks. Tears.

Cordelia wanted to tell me that she was one hundred percent behind me buying the dealership, which I appreciated, but what she really wanted to ask, which she did, was "Will I still have my job when you take over?"

She shared with me that many of the employees were jealous of her; they knew she traveled with the current owner and it was common knowledge she was sleeping with the boss.

She assured me that the owner never touched her and they never had sex.

"Not even a hand job or blowjob Mister Colton. He was always a perfect gentleman."

According to Cordelia, he just liked to have someone sleeping next to him in the bed. He'd been married for decades and couldn't fall or stay asleep without someone sharing the bed with him. I could relate to that and nodded.

I assured her that she would still have a job and that she would be reporting to a new General Manager, someone I knew personally, and he would need her guidance and confidence as he took over the new operation.

I could see she still had some doubts so I said to her "I will pay you a retention bonus of $2500 a month for the next six months over and above your salary so you will be recognized and assured that you are a valuable employee to the company."

I cautioned her that no one was to know about this bonus and if I found out that she broke the confidentiality of this arrangement she would be looking for a new job the same day.

She nodded, in agreement.

I reached into my wallet and said "I'll get the details on where to send the money when I get back to LA but for now, to show I my commitment to you, here are two $500 Visa gift cards to thank you in advance for your help during the coming transition."

Cordelia grabbed both my hands and started crying.

I waited it out until the tears stopped and she let wiped her face, smearing her makeup.

She actually looked better without the makeup and I told her so.

"You're too young and pretty to be wearing make-up."

That got a laugh out of her.

Cordelia said "I need to ask you something else, Mister Colton."

I replied "You need to make it quick."

"Am I management material?"

I smiled at her and said "Yes."

I paused and continued saying "But what you are really asking is 'will I ever get the respect I deserve where I am now, given that my coworkers believe I am sleeping with the boss.' Am I right?"

She blushed at my blunt statement and then nodded but otherwise kept quiet.

I followed that with "I'll make a deal with you. You help me get through this transition period here in Seattle and I will put you in our management training program at the beginning of April. But you are going to have to move to Arizona. Are you okay with that?"

She smiled and nodded.

"That will give you a fresh start and a new career. No one will know about your relationship with this owner."

"Thank you, Mister Colton. I appreciate the opportunity you are going to give me. But you do understand I do not have a college degree."

"Don't worry about that. We'll get you into the training program and into college too. I suspect by the time you're 30 you'll be running a dealership with your degree behind you."

Tears streamed down her face again, happy tears, and I had to say to her "When you're in management you can't cry. You can only laugh or scream" and with that she wiped her tears away and looked at me with those beautiful eyes and started laughing.

I said "I have to go. What we've talked about is confidential. Tell no one. I will follow through with you, starting today with the money for you to stay with us."

I really had to run; literally, to the bathroom.

The coffee went right through me and I had to pee big time and then I had to get Catherine going.

Cordelia got out of the booth and gave me a big hug, which was nice, then her hands went to my face and she pulled me in for a kiss on the mouth (!) to thank me. No tongue but I could tell she wanted to.

Those balloons smashed into my chest. I could feel her nipples poking me through my shirt.

Like Missy, she wanted to know when I was coming back to Seattle.

I told her January; gave her my card and told her to stay in touch.

Catherine and I spent the morning looking at two hotels for sale over by SeaTac.

We flew home in time to meet the girls when Janet brought them home from school that afternoon.

****

On the way back from Arizona as we drove through the Coachella Valley where Palm Springs is located, Catherine asked me about dropping by to visit her mom. Isabella was a patient at the Betty Ford Center.

I replied "We can't just drop in and even if we made an appointment I am not sure your mom is ready to see anyone yet. We have to be patient with her and her treatments. But I want you to call the doctor tomorrow and get an update. When the doctor says we can visit, we'll be back down here in three hours or less."

That seemed to satisfy Catherine for the moment but I know she missed her mom and I felt bad for her.

When we got back to Los Angeles, everyone was tired, but happy to be home.

It was the first real vacation the girls had been on in years and they thanked us.

We kissed them both and Catherine said "Just wait until Spring break! We'll have even more fun!"

Both our housekeepers were at the house, back from their long, fun vacations.

The two French speaking housekeepers had been busy and were glad to see us.

The five females talked nonstop in French about all they had done and everywhere they had been.

Our house was clean; the groceries had been bought and put away.

Dinner was ready not long after we arrived home; homemade hot soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, our first truly home cooked meal in a week.

We spent time catching up and talking about our vacations and the week ahead.

After dinner we all took showers to get the grime of the road off and I took Catherine in the shower.

She loved it when I stood behind her, rubbing my hard cock up and down her crack with my hands on her orbs, gently playing with her nipples as she fingered her golden silky bush, prepping herself for my entrance.

With a smile in her voice Catherine said, "I love it when you rub that long thick cock of yours up and down my crack. I get to feel how big I making you."

She laughed and said "The best thing I ever did was to get you into bed."

I kissed her neck and she responded by moving her ass in time with my rubbing.

We did that for a few minutes while I grew even longer and harder.

Catherine came as I entered her.

A small orgasm, one that knocked the edge off, but she wanted more.

Her large and still growing breasts were tender so I gently cupped them as I started pounding away at her.

As much as I wanted to, I held off playing and pulling hard on her large, erect nipples.

She started fucking me back, matching me thrust for thrust.

Through the hot water of the shower, my right hand snaked down across her growing swelling belly and I found my target: her big clit.

She spread her legs wider for me and she moaned as my fingers began their massage, teasing her love button through the golden hair.

Catherine's hands reached back to bring my head to hers so we could kiss as we fucked.

As our tongues met she started to respond to the rhythmic pounding I was giving her.

I could tell she was worked up as her hips started moving almost frantically to come.

The pace of our fucking increased and pulling her mouth away from mine, she screamed as her orgasm took over her body and I exploded into her hot wet constricting tunnel of love.

I had no idea I was that worked up but I know my baby batter went deep into her as I pumped like there was no tomorrow.

As promised, I deposited a big load into her steaming pussy, just like she wanted.

"There's a lot more where that came from" I told her and she laughed.

Then she said "You'll be dripping out of me until Thursday."

With a wicked grin she said "Maybe I will ask Janet to lick me clean."

I slapped her bare bottom and said "Only if I can watch" to which Catherine replied "You can do her doggy while she eats me."

I kissed her and while she got into her pajamas I went to check on things.

Everyone was in bed early because school started the next morning for Marie and Natalie.

I was up later than I wanted to be, spending time getting prepped for Monday because I knew it would be a hectic day.

By the time I got into bed, having made sure everything was closed up for the night, my wife was sound asleep.

I silently turned out the light, slipped into the bed and soon fell asleep myself.

Christmas break, a full three weeks for the girls, was finally over.

I'd burned the candle at both ends since New Years and I was about to pay for it.

Candidly, Mister Pleasure Stick needed a night or two off.

****

5:30am always comes far too early and Catherine slept in while I worked out upstairs.

I could tell she was in dreamland with her light snoring.

She would swim her laps in the pool later in the day.

I got the Marie and Natalie up; they got dressed and ate breakfast and Janet dropped by with Vickie and Annie to take them to school.

Catherine, my pregnant sleepyhead, joined us for a cup of coffee around 6:45am and by 7am everyone, including me, was on the road.

I had a very busy morning of calls and meetings.

I was thinking about what my wife said about her needing me.

It wasn't until I sat down with Catherine when she came over to have lunch with me at the dealership that we talked.

We sat in a semi-private corner in the cafeteria and the employees respected our need for alone time.

Catherine started by saying that her mother was still in serious therapy and that it would be at least a month until we would be permitted to see her.

I followed that with "Can we get away weekend after next? Just the two of us?"

Catherine smiled and asked "Where do you want to go?"

"Hawaii, on the beach. Oahu."

"Who can we get to watch the girls?"

"Julie will do it and we'll have one of the housekeepers spend the weekend too."

"I like Julie. Do you know of all those women we took on that Arizona trip Julie was the only one who told me thank you in person, and did you see those flowers in the kitchen when we got home last night?"

I nodded.

"Did you know that Julie sent those to us?

"I had no idea. I thought the housekeepers bought them for us."

"Jack, I like that Julie, she has class."

I smiled and said "She is very special."

"Getting back to the trip, when do you want to leave?"

"We'll leave a week from Friday, first thing in the morning and fly back on Monday afternoon, three nights in paradise. We'll be back in time for dinner on Monday."

She had a huge smile; Catherine wasn't expecting this.

I followed this up with "Can you check with the doctor to see when you have to stop traveling?"

She replied "I already have; she said no travel after May first."

I said "That means we can take the girls to Hawaii on spring break."

"Yes, this time just us four Jack. No guests or tagalongs. Well, maybe a week by ourselves and then some guests."

After we finished lunch we went back to my office.

Catherine had asked me what she should pack.

I heard that to be "I need to know what to buy on my next spending spree."

I responded with a smile "Nothing. I want you naked."

She laughed and put her arms around my neck and we kissed.

"Do you really want me naked lover? I'm getting fat with your baby."

I held her close and kissed her again and said "I've never been more in love with you than I am right now and yes, I want you naked so I can enjoy seeing you, touching you and making love to you without anyone else around. And you're not fat. You're beautiful."

Catherine cried tears of joy.

But between now and Hawaii, there was a lot to do.

****

The first thing we needed to do was to get the Marie and Natalie up to see their dad in Vancouver.

Their schools had what I considered to be pretty stupid schedules; they went back to school after three weeks off on Christmas break and then the next weekend was a four day weekend.

So, I made plans using the company jet for us to fly from Burbank to Vancouver, British Columbia late afternoon on Thursday. We would fly up and meet Catherine's ex Rick and Monica (the Maid) at the executive airport and then after a quick meet and greet, fly south to Seattle as I had business meetings set up on Friday and Saturday with some auto dealership owners that were looking to sell. We'd fly back on Monday after stopping in Canada to get the girls and would be home in time for dinner.

Word had gotten around about my turnaround with the dealership in Los Angeles and the changes in the company culture there so there was no harm in investing in some travel expenses and time to meet with people who wanted to talk with me.

One of the calls I made was to Julie. I invited her down from Las Vegas to stay with us and to travel with us this coming weekend.

Catherine was going to pick her up on Wednesday at the airport and have her spend the night with the family while I was out of town.

****

The next few days were a blur.

I avoided Janet because I knew she would want to either fuck or give me a blowjob.

Don't get me wrong; there was smoke (plenty of smoke on both sides) there but I couldn't afford a fire.

I needed to forgo the hot sex (the Very Hot Sex) with Janet and keep the big picture in mind.

So when Janet arrived at the dealership, I had her diverted to see the company attorney and then I had her spend the rest of the day with Gloria, my HR guru. By Tuesday morning, Janet was out with Gloria, making calls on college placement offices. Since there were close to sixty four year colleges in Los Angeles, she would be pretty busy and out of my (pubic) hair for a long while.

I told Catherine and she was in agreement with what I had done.

Catherine was fine doing drop off and pick up duty for Janet's girls.

I worked all day in the office on Monday and Tuesday.

I missed dinner both nights but Catherine understood.

Monday night I told Catherine I needed to be in Seattle on Wednesday to meet some dealers who were interested in talking to me about selling.

My plan was to fly up first thing on Wednesday morning and return by about 2pm on Thursday so I could fly to Vancouver and Seattle for the long weekend with my family and Julie.

Leaving Burbank right after the morning fly out 6:45 am curfew expired, I arrived at the dealership by 10am on Wednesday morning with the new General Manager in tow. He was the guy that had been running the dealership I took over in LA.

We did a meet and greet and then with my new GM, we met with one department head after another. We handed out retention bonuses to each one, even though we didn't think some of them would fit our new culture. The rest of the employees received checks in the mail that day when they got home with a letter announcing the change in ownership.

Cordelia arranged for lunch to be brought in for everyone in the company.