My Wife Goes to a Women Only Party.

Story Info
My wife goes to a women only company party.
5.7k words
3.73
76.7k
69
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife goes to a women only party.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(The wife in this story is a "loving wife" the husband is a "loving husband" but not in the current definition of a "loving wife" or a "loving husband" as described by the current crop of LW writers the wife in this story is a "Hot" looking wife. Not to be confused with a "Hot wife" if you don't like these definitions of a husband and wife in my stories then I suggest you look elsewhere for your entertainment.

Those few readers who read my stories will know vaguely how I write my characters, and accordingly they will know I don't write cuck stories. For any new readers of my stories if Cuckoldry and humiliating someone is your thing then that is your fantasy not mine.)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

My name is Gary Smith, I am medium height, medium build and average in every way. What you see is what you get with me. I am 46 years old as is my wife, I work in a warehouse selling car parts, I have been there 10 years its not a great job but it is good enough, it has paid for various cars, various holidays and is currently helping our to children go through college.

Luisa, my wife and I have two young children, Christine is 18 and Michael is 19. Christine is a younger looking version of her Mother.

My wife is Mexican and Christine and Michael are a mixture of white Anglo-Saxon and South American heritage.

My wife is short and slim, most people would say petite. Luisa has curves in all the right places and long black hair. Christine even at 18 is breaking some hearts as she definitely takes after her Mother. Michael takes after me, medium build medium height.

Luisa works for an accounting company, nothing flash just a run of the mill company. My wife has worked there for about 2 years, before that she worked as a nurse in a local Doctors surgery. She was getting tired of working long hours and the stress of the job.

After she left the nursing job my wife went to a local college as a mature student and earned a degree in accountancy. Yes she did get hit on by the other students and yes she did get invited to student parties, my wife is generally an out going person and makes friends easily.

However the young male students got upset by the fact that my wife is teetotal and she always brought me along as her date.

She still got asked out on other occasions but she always said the only person she would "date" was me. We still had a good time, but I could see many young lads looking at my wife with hunger.

My wife has always dressed appropriately for the occasion, if we go out to a high end restaurant she will wear an evening dress. When going out to a bar or pub she will wear either jeans or trousers and shirts and blouses nothing too revealing.

Occasionally we will both go all out and really dress up. I would be wearing a fitted suit and my wife would wear an evening dress, normally the traditional LBD. And with her looks and shape and her friendly demeanour she does attract attention.

But we never get into a situation where anything untoward happens. We are both affectionate and not afraid to show public displays of affection with each other and at home in the bedroom we are very affectionate and make sure we are both satisfied.

Occasionally we will role play while making love, just the standard fantasy lover, sometimes its my fantasy sometimes its my wife's.

The one thing my wife insists upon is we don't fuck, we definitely make love. Sometimes we make love for hours, sometimes just touching, stroking, kissing anything and everything that satisfies us.

Just like a couple of nights ago, Christine was staying at a friend's house and Michael was out with his friends from college. So we took advantage of the empty house, we watched a soft porn film together cuddled up on the sofa.

While watching the film, during the sex scenes, Luisa gave me a slow sensual blow job. While she did this I stroked and touched Luisa's vagina, and stroked and touched her nipples. It was all very languid and soft with no hurry.

Eventually I was getting close to cumming and my wife realised this.

"Gary my love, where do you want to cum? in my mouth...or my arse or my vagina?" she said this while still stroking my cock.

"Ride my cock, Luisa, you know our favourite position. I am going to cum inside your vagina."

With that said she stood up stripped naked and undressed me so I was naked as well. She then climbed onto my lap and while kissing me impaled herself on my cock.

We kissed hungrily while my wife rode my cock, slowly at first but then as our passion grew she rode my cock harder and faster.

She stopped kissing me long enough to gasp out, "Gary, yes I'm cumming baby, cum inside me my love..."

I did just that I climaxed hard inside my wife and her juices ran down my cock and onto the sofa. Yes we had to clean the sofa after this session.

So, you get the picture. Everything is good in our household. So when I got a text from an unknown number telling me my wife was going to cheat on me. This first emotion was disbelief.

I never go head first into anything. And this was no exception. I trusted my wife so I can only assume its a set up of some kind probably from someone she works with.

My wife was going out with some female colleagues from work, as far as I knew it was a "ladies only " night out. This was the first time my wife had gone out by herself for years.

The subject came up a few weeks ago about her company and these nights out. We talked about it and I told my wife I had no problem with her going out with the ladies from work.

I will point out I have never stopped my wife from going out with anyone. It has always been her choice for us to go as a couple. Even to the point of her turning down invites from friends because they wanted just her to go with solo.

I knew my wife going out with her colleagues would open up more friendships and I was happy for her to get out there and live a little without me tagging along. I made sure she understood I trusted her.

But after being a couple for so long and going out as a couple for so long my wife was a bit nervous about going out by herself. And it seemed she was reluctant to let go.

One of her friends from her workplace actually came and saw me at work and made sure it was okay with me, apparently my wife had been very reluctant to go out by herself and she wanted to ask me why my wife was nervous about going out.

The friend, a middle-aged woman called Susan, came and spoke to me. Luisa had introduced me to Susan a while ago. I quite liked her she was head of HR. She is plump, with short grey hair and a bustling kind of personality.

Apparently she has five children and many grand children. Her husband, Andrew, is a family solicitor and works for a local company.

My wife says everyone calls Susan "mother" in the office. She sat down opposite me and after I offered her a coffee she got straight to the point.

"Gary, your wife has fitted in really well in the company, and on a personal level I like her very much, she is doing very well and everyone is pleased with her progress. Now Gary, every other month the staff go out for a drink and go to a restaurant or a hotel. The company pays for everything so don't worry about the cost."

Susan looked at my face looking for approval.

"Okay Susan, carry on selling the night out." I said with a smile.

Susan smiled back, "Okay, now I see that you are okay with your wife going out, its her who isn't sure about it."

"Susan, understand something, I am old fashioned in my view's on many things. It appears my view's have rubbed off on my wife. For most of our married life we have come as a pair, however you asking her to go solo for a night out has obviously got her worried I won't approve. Now I want my wife to gel with your team, I want her to have friends she can interact with and trust.".

"Gary, honestly myself and a dozen other female managers will be there to stop anything bad from happening."

"Okay, what I propose is you let me know where the venue is and I will briefly drop by. I will not be noticed but I will see what is happening. If I see my wife is having a good time I will leave without interrupting anything." I said seriously.

"Gary, I really don't think you will find any problems, however you are welcome to drop by, but remember this is a ladies night only, no men will be involved."

"Okay, thank you Susan. I might or might not see you on Friday."

"Gary, don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I don't see you." With that she shook my hand and left.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The day before the planned night out I drove to the venue. It was a nice hotel, probably about 100 years old. It had recently been done up and from the outside looked clean and tidy. I looked around the reception area and asked if I could see the conference rooms.

Everything looked very nice when I asked if the room was available the manager apologised and mentioned my wife's company. He said they had been using the room for 10 years at least.

It started off by being a group of male managers booking the room many years ago for the male staff to enjoy themselves. The manager did say that over the years the parties had occasionally got out of hand.

But nothing bad happened except for a few years ago when two escorts were found in the room, they were doing tricks. It appears things have got out hand at the ladies version of the "night out" Last year three male escorts were smuggled in and started an orgy.

But the manager said the money was too good to turn down. So he is giving the company one last chance. I thanked him for his time and drove home. My wife and I generally get home at the same time but obviously I was a bit late.

"Gary, is everything okay? I am surprised you are late home."

My wife greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Then went to the oven and turned it on.

"Yes everything is okay, I was just looking at a hotel we might use in the future for a night out."

She looked at me then smiled obviously expecting a night out fairly soon, "Okay my love don't worry about it now. Meat balls and spaghetti okay for you my love?" she said pouring some wine for both of us.

Then she called out for Christine and Michael to come and get their food. They came through the kitchen and Christine hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. Michael just sat down and nodded at us both.

We had the meal and the conversation was free flowing ranging from Christine's latest boy she put down in college then to Michael getting teased about his would be girlfriend. Then we talked about our days and generally had a typical family meal.

Once our children finished they excused themselves to go watch tv and possibly talk on social media with their friends. When they left I pulled Luisa onto my lap and kissed her.

"Susan came to see me today, apparently you are stalling over this night out. You do know I'm okay with you going. I'm not such an ogre that you can't enjoy yourself once in a while. " I said while kissing her neck.

"Okay my love, but you do know it's going to be a bit weird without you being around."

"Susan said she would look after you, it might help that you don't drink alcohol, by the way have you told anyone you don't drink alcohol?"

"No, the subject hasn't come up yet. I'm not sure I told Susan, but I probably put non drinker and non smoker on my CV. Anyway I want your phone charged and your car full of petrol in case we need to get away quickly. Oh and maybe pack some bags just in case you need to kill anyone?"

She kissed me and I could sense her smile. The kiss got deeper and more sensual. Without much effort I picked her up and still kissing we made it up stairs to the bedroom.

Between kisses we undressed each other and as the skin was exposed we kissed it. Finally we were both naked. We took our time kissing each other, at one point Luisa turned around and started sucking my cock.

I followed her lead and kissed and licked her vagina which was already wet. I brought my wife to a couple of climaxes and she brought me to a climax. She continued sucking my cock until it was hard again.

She then stopped lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Gary my love, this is all yours make love to me my wonderful husband."

That's exactly what we did. We made passionate love, at one point I was licking and sucking my wife's breasts as I slowly but surely moved in and out of my wife's vagina. She had her legs wrapped around my back as we sped up and with deep and hard technique I brought my wife to another climax and soon afterwards I climaxed as well.

When we both recovered we got up had a shower and joined our children watching a film. Michael was looking at us with a smile on his face, Christine was red faced but still smiling.

My wife looked like the cat that got the Canary. Michael looked at Christine and said,

"It's nice having parents still in love after all this time..." he said laughing.

"Yeah, well I wish they were not so noisy about it, especially you Mum."

My wife actually went red but I could see she was still happy. I was happy as well but also red faced.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The evening of the night out I made sure I was home early and I hugged and kissed my wife she asked me to choose her clothes. Susan had text my wife earlier and said dresses were advised but not essential.

So I picked out a normal black dress, yes it would show off my wife's curves, yes it showed a bit of cleavage but again that isn't a crime, besides it was just women.

She wanted to borrow a leather jacket of mine to go on top of the dress I was happy to oblige. The shoes were strappy but not high heeled.

As I looked at her I was a bit on awe of this beautiful woman going out for the evening.

When she composed herself she kissed me and said,

"Okay my love, let's go. I promise I won't be late. But I also promise I will try to enjoy myself." She smiled as she said it.

"Luisa my love, I trust you. I want you too enjoy yourself, but remember you are not a single woman."

She poked out her tongue as a joke, "You are no fun..."

We got into my car and drove to the hotel, Luisa had texted Susan and asked her to wait for her outside so she could go in with her. Sure enough I saw Susan and another slightly older woman who I think was called Kate waiting for my wife.

I stopped the car in the car park and after a passionate kiss my wife climbed out and met up with Susan and Kate. I watched them go into the building and parked the car around the back of the hotel. I then walked through the back door of the hotel and found a place to sit near the entrance to hotel.

I ordered a meal and some coffee from the menu they soon arrived and I concentrated on my meal. I did glance up occasionally to see what was going on.

Various women came through the door, I knew most of them by sight. They all worked in my wife's department there were probably about 20 women in total. As Susan had said it was just women no men appeared apart from the manager and the waiters.

From my position I could generally see most of the room, tables were scattered across the room with a DJ mixing desk in one corner. At the moment it was playing background music.

My wife seemed to know most of the people there and she was happy and smiling and joined in various jokes. She looked relaxed. I did smile when she obviously asked for water while everyone had wine. At one point she sent me a text saying everything was okay so far.

It was obvious the women thought she was a party pooper by not drinking alcohol but she stuck to her rule and the jokes and small talk started up again. The food was served and everyone tucked in. I could see Susan staying close to my wife and helping her through any conversations she found difficult.

At one point I'm sure she looked out towards the reception area to look for me. It was getting to point I had to do something so I logged on to my work files and started clearing them up. The idea was to stay another Ten minutes then leave.

I got another text from my wife at about 9 o'clock.

"Hey there my love, just letting you know I'm having a good time and the food is very nice, the women here are fun too. They are all getting very drunk, they keep trying get me to drink some wine, but I promise you I'm on water. Wish you were here love you very much. Kisses. "

I quietly laughed to myself as I was watching her send the text. Good naturedly the other women gestured at the phone. I can probably guess they were laughing at my wife texting me. I didn't see any evidence of the other women texting their partners.

I had cleared out my files from work and I was just playing a card game on my phone. It was now 10 o'clock and I am scheduled to pick up my wife in thirty minutes. I had drunk three cups of coffee and was getting to the point of needing to relieve myself. I got up and walked towards the gents toilets when I just happened to look into the room.

First off I couldn't see Susan anywhere near my wife, secondly my wife appeared to be arguing with two younger woman who were close to my wife they appeared to be stroking my wife's face and arms.

It was at that point two big muscle bound men in swimming trunks and bow ties walked into the room. Immediately the tables were cleared away and chairs put into a rough semi circle.

The Dj changed the music to dance music. The women sat around on chairs as the men danced around them.

Yes I knew what was going on. I had the misfortune of watching a "Dancing Bear" video a few years ago. This is exactly that set up. The coffee was immediately forgotten. I walked towards the room but at that moment the manger and two waiters blocked the door.

"Sir, you are not allowed in that room. It is a private function and only invited guests can go in."

The two waiters stood behind him crossed their arms and tried to look menacing. I was not intimidated.

In the background I could see the two young woman helping my wife stand up, my wife was trying to pull away from them, but they were obviously stronger than my wife.

"I will give you one warning, stand aside now. I am going into that room to get my wife. If any harm comes to her you will be liable. And trust me you will not stop me getting into that room."

They looked uncertainly at each other. Then the two waiters looked at each other and walked away. The manager stood his ground.

I outweighed him by several stone. He didn't look particularly strong. I stepped towards him and grabbed him by his suit and pulled him towards me.

"Last chance.." I said right in his face.

He wisely relaxed his stance, "Sir, I'm sorry I'm under orders, but I now see your point."

I let him go and walked quickly into the room. I quickly closed the gap to the two women helping my wife.

I noticed these women were taking my wife towards the group of women who were in various stages of undress and either touching each other or simply touching themselves.

One woman was sucking a cock of one of the strippers While another woman was getting fucked by the other stripper. Two other women were touching and kissing both strippers it was an erotic sight.

Other women were clapping along and encouraging the two women busy with the strippers.

I could obviously see where this was heading. I could see my wife starting to struggle more. She also realised what was going on. With a huge effort on her part she finally threw off the two women.

Two other half dressed younger women walked towards my wife obviously trying to calm her down.

My wife turned to walk away as she turned around she saw me, "Gary, thank fuck for that."

With her attention on me one of the women grabbed my wife's arm.

"Luisa, it's just a bit of fun, no one will know, our husbands won't know." She said urgently.

At that point my wife swung her free arm and slapped the woman solidly around the face, there was a satisfying noise as the woman was knocked off her feet.

12