My Wife Goes to a Women Only Party.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell into two women kissing each other. Who both stood up to see what was going on.

The music had stopped and the women in the group were trying to find their clothes. The two strippers didn't quite know what to do.

But I could see they were getting angry. They started to walk towards us obviously looking for some payback for us interrupting their routine and possible lack of pay.

As they came towards us Luisa punched the nearest stripper on the nose. I kicked the other one in the balls. They both staggered back and slumped to the floor.

I took my wife's hand, we were about to turn and walk out of the room just as Susan appeared from an adjoining room she was tucking in her shirt into her skirt. She looked flushed like she had been working out.

"Gary, what's going on?" it appeared she didn't want us to know she was involved.

I turned and looked at her, "I'm taking my wife home. Then I will contact your husband and have a friendly talk with your husband."

I stopped and raised my voice, "I will be contacting all your husbands and boyfriends and ask if they know where you are and what you are doing."

I heard a lot of swearing and cursing, mostly about me and my wife. Also a lot of shouting at each other and blaming each other.

We walked out as fast as we could got into my car and we drove off. I saw the group of women coming out of the hotel in the rear view mirror as we drove off. They all looked angry.

"Gary, I'm sorry I didn't know it would end up like this..." my wife said partly angry and partly embarrassed.

"Don't worry my love, Susan assured me she was in control, it's obvious she wasn't. Tomorrow I want to meet with Susan and her husband and find out what part she played in the evening."

With my free hand I gave my wife a reassuring squeeze. We got home and my wife went into the kitchen and started making coffee. That reminded me I really had to relieve myself. I did just that. I wasn't gone long maybe a few minutes. My wife was looking at her phone.

"Umm Gary, Susan just messaged me she and her husband are coming over they want to talk to us."

"That was quick, okay well i guess we can make another couple of coffees." I said boiling the kettle again.

Five minutes later the doorbell went. I went and opened the door and Susan and her husband came inside.

"This way, coffee is served. I'm looking forward to you explaining why two male strippers turned up at a company party."

They looked at each other but didn't say anything. They then walked into kitchen. Susan walked up to my wife and hugged her.

"Luisa, I'm sorry about tonight I honestly didn't know about those two strippers. It was the idea of one of the younger women, Tracy, I will discipline her at work on Monday. I will also put on record that all the PAs at the party overstepped the boundaries of the company."

She then looked at me, "Gary, I'm sorry I should have been looking after Luisa better. I was distracted by a couple of the young women."

Luisa and I both looked at each other, my wife spoke first.

"Umm Susan, how exactly did the two young women "distract" you?"

Susan looked at the floor. Her husband spoke for her.

"Gary, Luisa, my wife is bisexual. She has been for years. I'm okay with it, and yes occasionally we find a willing woman to join us. But mostly Susan finds women herself and tells me who she is with. Yes I know what you are thinking. Susan does find Luisa very attractive, hell, Gary, anyone with a pulse would find your wife attractive."

He looked directly at me, "Just because my wife finds your wife attractive doesn't mean she would act on it. You and Luisa are our friends, we would never jeopardise that friendship."

"So, I know why your wife didn't stop the party. But why was my wife targeted?" I said looking at Susan.

She half smiled, "Gary, I like you, you are my friend. But sorry you are a bit slow on the uptake. Your wife is a very beautiful woman, everyone at work drools over her, yes both men and women. But she never gives anyone the time of day. She spends most of her free time talking to you or messaging you. So, it is my fault what happened tonight."

I looked at Luisa with a raised eyebrow. She smiled and said, "Sorry my love I can't help it if I'm gorgeous to look at and everyone in the company is lusting after me, but I assure you I have never encouraged anyone. And yes I have noticed some of the women at work laughing about me always sending you text messages."

"Okay Susan, so this was some of the women at work trying to get my wife to loosen up a bit? It was probably annoying for everyone when they learned Luisa doesn't drink. Your friends couldn't get her drunk." I said with a certain satisfaction.

Susan sighed, "Yes Gary, some of the women did want to see your wife enjoy herself tonight, I suspect a bit more than that, But I swear to you if I knew someone had invited the strippers I would have stopped it."

My wife looked at Susan, "Susan, you do know I would have walked out of the party by myself if my husband hadn't been there. I would not cheat on my husband with anyone. I like my job, I like the people I work with. However I want you to tell everyone I am off limits, and I want you to tell everyone if I even think I am being set up I will leave and sue you for everything I can get. Tell our colleagues I am the Ice Queen, tell them anything you want."

"Yes Susan, you better listen to my wife. Now I don't care what your sexuality is, you can be "distracted" by my wife but as my wife says she is off limits. I'm feeling generous at the moment, I'm not going to lodge a complaint against you or the company. But I want all the contacts of the women tonight. I am going to email heir husbands and boyfriends and I will be interested how many of them know about your parties and what goes on."

Susan looked shocked, "Gary, no please, this will cause a lot of problems."

Her husband also seemed shocked, "Please Gary, there is no need to cause any problems. Both my wife and I are sorry about tonight, it was a big mistake and we will try to make it up to your wife."

My wife spoke up, "Andrew, your wife was supposed to look out for me, at the very least she should have warned me about the intention of some of the women at the party. I agree 100% with my husband. Give him the contact details."

Reluctantly Susan did give me the details of all the women at the party. Soon afterwards Susan and Andrew left.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Epilogue: My wife was upset and angry at the turn of events but otherwise unharmed. She was very disappointed in her work colleagues and as we talked about what happened that night she did consider handing in her notice but I persuaded her to wait until we sent the details to the husbands and boyfriends. We went to bed and just hugged each other.

The next day we both had a day off so we stayed in bed and slept late. We also made love several times that day.

When we finally got up and got dressed I used my email account to copy in all my wife's colleagues who attended the party.

My wife actually composed the email basically asking if the husbands and boyfriends knew where their partners were and what they were doing at the party and the other parties their partners had attended alone.

The results were as predicted. Only one husband knew about it, he and his wife, Tracy, had an open relationship. Out of the 19 partners left none of them knew what happened at these parties. All 19 partners contacted us and we told them about our experience.

Eight relationships and marriages ended that day. The rest said thank you for the information they would use it for leverage. One thing they all agreed on was compensation should be given and revenge should be sort.

The company did pay out large sums of money to the aggrieved people. They also offered to pay for any lawyers fees. The courts were busy for a few weeks processing all the cases.

With the married couples who split up the majority of the money went to the husband. Every case was slanted towards the husband getting more than the ex wife.

Those couples who wanted counselling and actually wanted to stay together also got help. A few couples did reconcile but the women involved didn't actually have sex with any strippers, just each other and only the once.

No one actually lost their jobs but they were demoted and downgraded to well below their previous position. My wife was promoted to head of the PAs. No one really begrudged her the job, she was good at her job.

Susan was demoted to an ordinary secretary. She didn't like it but couldn't afford to leave her job. Tracy the woman who bought the strippers was demoted to the post room.

So did the women learn their lesson? Yes they did. My wife got Susan to organise another get together next month. Couples only and strictly no strippers or prostitutes.

The newly single women could bring anyone they wanted but they had to bring someone even if it was a member of their family.

In the cases of the couples that stayed together the husbands were given free passes to get back at their wives and girlfriends. As far as my wife is aware none of the husbands or boyfriends have used the passes yet.

My wife did organise a "party" at the hotel. It was just for the husbands and boyfriends or the women who attended their party. Nothing happened except a group of men drinking and watching Football, Susan's husband and myself were there. Yes we watched Football yes we all drank a few beers. The only woman there was my wife who kindly volunteered to drive Andrew and me home

My wife did hint at work that a few single women were there too and they may or may not have "entertained" us men.

Apparently the wives and girlfriends who have stayed in their relationships are doing everything they can to persuade the husbands and boyfriends not to use the passes.

The End.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Writer's note: I am sure many readers will complain about this story being in the m LW category, just because the "Wife" didn't actually cheat. But I will maintain there is scope in LW stories for a couple to have sexy fun, for a wife to be described as a "Hot" looking wife. And in the LW category I think there is scope for a non cheating non cuckolding couple who can enjoy themselves without swapping or Sharing or having an open marriage. Sorry if this disappoints certain readers with certain kinks and fetishes.)

12