My Wife Has a Dirty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and walked him to the safe. I took the key from my pocket and opened it for him. He placed the envelope into the safe and he watched me closely as I locked it shut.

I was wondering about the purpose of the envelope and that if opened any new envelope could easily be used and he'd never know the difference, but nonetheless it seemed like an added layer of protection for him and I wasn't going to argue.

I turned him toward the door and walked him out offering a few words of "do not speak to anyone about this and you and I will speak again tomorrow. OK?" He nodded reluctantly and left.

Chapter 5

The rest of the afternoon passed without event and I worked busily at my computer. Work finishes at 5pm and shortly after the warehouse and offices were empty of workers as they all shuffled off home. Sandra was soon stood by my desk waiting for her lift.

I was doing my best to look busy and after a few more minutes of her tutting and looking at her watch, I calmly suggested that she take the car and head off as I had loads to get finished and I'd grab a cab later on. Luckily this was something we had done many times before so she shrugged it off and left saying "OK fine, I guess I'll see you later then". She made no effort to kiss me as she left and I momentarily considered pushing the bitch down the stairs but decided it was probably best not to. (Probably)

I stood at my office window and watch her get in the car and drive out of the car park. The car park was now empty.

I quickly move over to the safe. I opened it and removed the white envelope. I tore it open and slide out Micky's phone.

I moved back to my desk and switched it on.

The screen sprung to life. I was now looking at an image of Micky sat in the door of his VW bus in his wetsuit which was rolled down to his waist. I had to admit, he was a good-looking guy.

I pressed the screen and was presented with a set of numbers and the request to 'enter passcode'. I knew this would happen and was ready for it. I had spent the whole afternoon on my computer researching ways to unlock a phone without the code. I had a few things to try and I quickly got to work.

The first thing was to try the most common codes that people use. 0000 didn't work. 1234 nope. 9999 nope. 1111 nope. The internet had warned that after trying these codes to not be tempted to keep trying lots of others as the phone would quickly lockout completely.

Next, I removed his SIM card and put it into my phone. My phone started up and accepted my passcode. However, when I opened any applications including 'photos' it showed as empty content. Damn. I had been hopeful on that one!

I put the phones back together with the correct sims each back in their original phone.

The next thing to try was a 'hack'. It involved using his the camera to take a photo as you can open the camera app without unlocking the phone. Then you select to send that photo as a message. Once the messaging app opened you click and hold the photo which opened the rest of the photo album for you to scroll through. Sounded like a solid plan. It didn't work! FUCK.

The last thing I had to try was the riskiest. It required the phone to accept an incoming FaceTime call. The risk with this was that if it didn't work and if I couldn't unlock it, then Micky would have a missed FaceTime call request from my number. We hadn't even exchanged numbers and certainly hadn't called one another, let alone had a FaceTime call.

I was beyond caring at this point and I was to committed to stop now. I called his phone and his phone displayed my FaceTime call request. I answered the call on his phone and the two phones connected. Next, I had to click the icon on his phone for 'call options' and then send an image. It was working. The call had connected, the icon had activated for call options and I could see the icon to 'send image'. I clicked it and the phone showed me a 'buffering icon' but then up flashed the passcode numbers screen. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

That's was it. Failed. And worst of all, I now had a 'connected' FaceTime call on Micky's phone from me in his call history.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Game over. I pressed and held the on/off switch on the side of his phone and it shut down. I pulled a new white envelope from my desk and slide the phone inside and sealed it with a strip of Sellotape as before.

I put the envelope back into the safe and sat back at my desk. Instinctively I picked up my own phone and pressed 2112 to unlocked the phone. I thought for a second. Tick... tick.... tick... My brain was working, there was something coming but I had to let it bubble to the surface. I played that number around in my head. 2112. 21st December....... Why had I picked that number? Well, simply, because it's my birthday!'

I knew what to do. I stood up and walked through to the admin office. I moved to Sandra's PC and pressed a key on the keyboard which woke up the monitor. PASSWORD _________.

I entered the name of our eldest son and the year of his birth and the monitor screen unlocked.

I knew where I was going and quickly navigated to the company personnel files. I scrolled down and found Micky's name. Front sheet: Date of Birth 30th November.

I closed the file and logged off.

I practically ran through the office and back to the safe. I open it and tore the envelope open... I switched on the phone and when asked quickly entered 3011 '30th November'.

The screen lit up and it unlocked..

FUCK! It was open.

My heart now started to beat fast and I could feel my pulse in my chest and face.

I moved to the window again to check that it was still empty of cars. It was. I moved to the office door and hit the red button which engaged the motors to close the warehouse shutters and finally, I locked the external office door.

The only other time I'd felt such a sexual tension and excitement was when I had watched a friends older sister using her hairbrush handle in her pussy. I was young and didn't understand it at the time. I had no idea why she'd wanted me to watch her doing it but I remembered that it had made me feel hot, faint, dizzy and breathless. And thats exactly how I felt right now.

I circled round to my desk and sat down. Placing the unlocked phone carefully onto the desk in front of me.

I clicked on the photos icon and Micky's images began loading.

Wow. This guy clearly liked two things. Surfing and women. The small tiles were difficult to see but I could make out that each image was either sea/surf or skin.

I decided to savour the moment as I anticipated finding Jackie and if I was very lucky Michelle. At that moment I thought just how much I'd like to see a picture of Michelle's beautiful soft boobs.

I clicked the first image and it enlarged to fill the screen. It was a picture of Micky with his surfboard. I swiped right and the next image was the same albeit from a slightly different angle. I swiped right again, and again until I saw an image of a rather sexy young lady laid in the back of Mickys VW bus. She was rather pretty but fully clothed and not what I was looking for.

I kept swiping to the next image. I slowed my actions down a few times as the girl become slightly less clothed including a few shots where she was flashing her perky little tits at Micky. She had a metal bar piercing through her right nipple which was sexy but I wanted to see the pictures of Jackie so I kept scrolling.

After a short while, I struck gold.

Pictures of Mickys V-dub, his surfboard, his drunken mates and surf equipment, and then finally, BOOM. My eyes were drinking in an image of Jackie sat on a sofa. She was wearing her trademark short black skirt and high heels but now, in this picture, she wasn't wearing her tights (or stockings) and better still she had nothing at all on her top half. Jackie's breasts were very impressive. Large, high, and firm, and only when I scrolled to the next picture did I realise that she clearly had breast implants.

Jackie had a slender torso with a flat stomach and 'sun-bed' tanned skin. The next image showed Jackie on all four's looking back over her shoulder at Micky's camera. Her arse was high up and being presented to Mickey's eyes albeit still covered by her skirt. The short skirt barely covered her arse and pussy but nonetheless, it did. I longed to see what was underneath.

The next few images were of Jackie sucking Mickey's cock. She was no amateur and was expertly working his shaft in and out of her mouth. There were several impressive shots of his impressive cock and although my own dick was straining hard against my trousers I wanted to see Jackie's body, not Mickys.

I scrolled again and as the next image loaded it displayed the buffering screen for a few moments which when it disappeared allowed the photo to spring into life as a video. The clip showed Jackie's mouth working up and down Micky's cock. After a few moments, he moaned and started to spray his cum into her mouth. I rubbed my cock through my trousers as Jackie licked the cum from his rock-hard young cock. She cooed and made a 'mmmmmmm' noise as she enjoyed his young spunk. She used her fingers to clean her face pushing it all into her mouth. The video ended.

I scrolled the screen and saw an image of Mickey dressed smartly at, what I assume to be, a family party of some description.

Disappointedly I scrolled fast, thumbing the screen left to right. The images whizzed passed. Photos of Mickey and probably his parents, his grandparents, his siblings, and his dinner in a restaurant.

I stopped and inspected one photo of a girl with Micky. They looked similar and I assumed it was his sister. She was very attractive and had the same, surfer look like her brother, Mickey. She had red hair in dreadlocks and heavily tattooed arms. She was slim and tanned and I struggled to move past her image. She was impressively good looking. In my younger days, definitely 'my type'.

I resumed my flicking the pictures away, each time a new image came to light and again I flicked it away moving on the next. Until once I again I struck gold.

The image showed Michelle sat in the passenger seat of Micky's van. He was driving and attempting to take a photo of her. She was laughing and half-heartedly protesting about having her photo taken. She had her hands up attempting to cover her face and stop his flirtatious photography. Her wide laughing mouth, beaming smile, and flashing blue eyes betrayed any feeble attempt to protest his actions.

The next image was of the two of them still in his van but in a McDonalds drive-through and the next image was of them parked somewhere in the back of his van eating the McDonalds.

I scrolled left to right again and nearly came in my pants instantly.

In the image, Michelle was laid out in the back of Mickey's van on the bed. She was completely naked and posing in (what I assume was supposed to be) sexy yet tasteful manner. Michelle was defiantly not as comfortable in front of the camera as 'dirty Jackie' and as I scrolled to the next image I could see the almost awkward look on her face.

Although she was completely naked, Michelle had her legs firmly crossed and was tilting herself to ensure nothing was exposed. She was also using her arms to cover her chest.

I swiped my two fingers to enlarge the image and could see the darkening skin of her areola but her nipples were covered. Nonetheless, I could see the size and weight of her big soft, white boobs. They were everything I had imagined. I finally released my cock from my trousers allowing it to stand hard and high. I allowed myself a couple of pumps up and down and felt my cum already moving in my balls.

I moved to the next image and was slightly surprised to see Micky's hard cock this time in Michelle's mouth. She didn't look to be the expect cock-sucker that Jackie was but nonetheless the next few images were all of Micky's cock from different angles as it slid in and out of Michelle's mouth.

And then, bingo... Image after image of Michelle. I had to guess, as my fingers wrapped back around my cock, that Michelle's initial shyness had been replaced with the confidence found within sexual arousal. Picture after picture of Michelle's bare and fully exposed milky white tits hanging from her chest. Her rose-pink nipples stood proud and hard against her pale skin. Her legs now splayed wide open with her beautiful pink pussy ready for Micky's camera and now my eyes. In the next shot, her legs were lifted up with her feet on the roof of the bus. I was impressed to see that she was completely clean shaved between her legs and my tongue lolled slightly from my mouth as I imagined my mouth on her wet opening.

The pictures changed to Mickey dick sliding in and out of Michelle's pussy. I was working my own shaft now and close to cumming. I continued to flick slowly through the wonderful images. His cock in her pussy from underneath, from the side and then from behind. I was enjoying the show and was shocked to see the girl in the pictures had suddenly changed.

The last picture of Michelle was with Mickey fucking her doggy-style. The picture showed his cock half inside her. Her pale skin was shuddering from the movement and her full ample bum cheeks were frozen in the shot but with her skin showing a wobbly as he slammed into her. But then this new girl was much thinner.

The new girl was in the same position. On all fours with Micky's big cock inside her but she had more of a tan. Not the sunbed 'orange' like Jackie but more of a natural colour and with shorter crop brown hair. In fact, not dissimilar to my Sandra's.

I scrolled across to the next image and was admiring Micky's conquests. This new girl was happily taking his cock from behind as Michelle had been doing. However, it was the next image that shocked me the most. The girl had now flipped on to her back and with her legs raised and held up on Micky's shoulder's I was presented with my wife's orgasmic face happily receiving Micky's cock in her pussy. I froze.

My cock was throbbing in my hand.

I checked the next picture and the next. My wife was loving being fucked by this young stud.

I'd fantasied about this so many times and I'd always loved it when guys check out Sandra. A few times, we had played with the idea of adding a third person to the bedroom but Sandra's fantasy had always been for it to be another girl.

The next image, just like the one of Jackie, sprung into life, it was a video. I watched my wife bucking against Micky's hard dick and as he moaned that he was about to come she'd pulled his cock out of her and expertly jacked his cock back and forth pumping his semen onto her belly. The video ended just as I shot my own load onto my office carpet.

I scrolled further but just saw image after image of Mickey's surf pals, surfboards, and his beloved VW (or his fuck wagon).

Once I'd regained my composure, I spent half an hour sending all the images of Jackie, Michelle and Sandra to my own phone using Airdrop. I knew that Airport was completely untraceable. I even sent myself a few images of Mickey sexy little sister.

I cleared away and carefully repacked Mickey's phone and stored it back in the safe. I returned to Sandra's computer and clicked a few buttons whilst thinking of revenge.

Chapter 6

I telephoned for a taxi and was soon being dropped at my driveway. I stood for a moment looking at the house not sure what was going to happen next.

I was surprisingly not very angry and I certainly wasn't hurt. It was more of an inquisitive feeling and also I was finding the idea of Micky fucking my wife's brains out quite a turn on. I kept thinking that if she'd have asked for my permission I would probably have let her. I would probably have wanted to hide and watch them. I would probably have wanted to lick and suck her freshly fucked pussy hole the second he'd finished in her.

I entered the house and found Sandra curled up on her end of the sofa. She had clearly showered and was dressed in her pyjamas. The straps of her pyjama top allowed the front to fall forward which, because I was stood and she was seated, allowed me to see her firm little tits. She had her legs wrapped up under her bum which made her pyjamas shorts ride high up exposing her arse cheek. Regardless of my current emotion, I had to acknowledge just how attractive she is.

I reached down and took the TV remote and flopped into the armchair opposite her. I pointed the remote at the TV and turned it off. Her face contorted and she snarled, "Hey, I was watching that".

I looked at her calmly and said "The thirtieth of November".

She looked understandably confused.

"What about it" she snapped. Her patience evaporating and her temper rising.

I kept my cool and said "Mickys birthday. It's on the thirtieth of November. Which is also the unlock code for his phone". I paused and then added, "which I confiscated from him today".

In hindsight, I should have counted out loud as I watched the penny drop.

3....

2...

1.

Sandra's eyes filled with tears and nothing else needed to be said. She sobbed for an hour. Eventually managing to squeeze out how stupid she'd been and that she'd been so flattered by the attention of the handsome young man.

She begged me for forgiveness and promised to never to 'do anything like it' again. I even believed her. The truth was that I was far from innocent from such activities and had little intention of making a big deal about it. But nonetheless, I allowed her to beg for forgiveness and for her to cry, and cry. And cry she did.

We went to bed and Sandra pleaded with me to make love to her. I pretended to not be sure about the idea but when she slid her hand down my stomach she felt my rock far cock waiting eagerly for her.

She worked her arse off that night. She sucked my cock as if it were the only way to gain my forgiveness. She must have thought that the harder she sucked the more likely that he'll forgive me. I wanted to fuck her from behind just as Micky had done. I used all of my effort to slammed into her so hard, again and again, trying to hurt her pussy, to punish her. Usually, this would have provoked a ratty reaction and she would have told me to stop but that night she took it like the cheating-bitch she was. And I was happy to punish her. I'm guessing that her body betrayed her as her orgasm was building and she came hard bucking back against me. As I reached my climax I pulled out and emptied my balls onto pussy opening and arse crack. As the aftershocks of my orgasm subsided I pull back and pressed my face into her dripping wet snatch.

I tongued my cum from her pussy hole and licked up and down her slit. I allowed my tongue to press deep into her pussy and pressed my nose against her bottom hole. The soft scent from her arse hole drove me crazy and I moved my mouth up to clean my cum from inside her musky puckered hole.

It was rare that Sandra allowed me to lick her arsehole but tonight she was mine to use as I wish.

I think that the submissive in her was enjoying my tongue play and her legs began twitching as I worked my tongue in her arse. She reached backwards and grab for my hand which she pulled onto her pussy. She continued to writhe against my face and moaned for me to 'use my fingers inside'. Again, I was enjoying punishing her to quickly move from 1 finger to 2. Then 3 and four. I could tell it wasn't particularly comfortable but I was enjoying her subservience. I pulled my fingers out and aggressively spat on them working my saliva around my fingers. I pressed my thumb and fingers together and pushed them back into Sandra's soaking pussy. I pressed against her hard and for the first time in our relationship worked my fist into her cunt. Sandra dropped her shoulders onto the bed pushed her arse higher up which naturally opened her hips (as in birthing). I pumped my fist in and out of her now. She used her hand on her clit and flashed her fingers across her most sensitive bud so fast my eyes couldn't focus on the movement. Moments later she moaned with a deep and throaty voice I'd never heard before that she was 'cumming'. She reached back and pulled my fist out from deep inside her and return her fingers to flashing over her clit. My face was inches from her wide-open pussy. I had never seen inside my wife in this way. She was so open! So Wide! She came hard and her legs shook violently. Her pussy filled with liquid which seemed to convulse and she squirted hot fluid all over my face and the bed. I was amazed at the amount of liquid that came out of her. This also, was new.