My Wife Has a Dirty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed on the bed and she whispered that she loved me. She kissed my soaking wet face.

Sandra licked my face clean off her juices and my semen like a mother cat licking a new-born kitten. I'm sure that it was some deep primeval behaviour as a result of the day's activities to demonstrate her deep love for me.

We fell asleep naked and satisfied. The next morning, I was woken with a cup of tea and a blowjob but that was the only thing that was different from any other morning. We showered, dressed, ate breakfast and I drove us both to work.

We have never discussed Micky or any part of that event ever again.

Chapter 7

That morning I called Micky in to see me. I gave him his phone and I told him that HR would 'probably' be pursuing a 'sexual misconduct in the workplace investigation' and that if he 'wanted' to hand in his notice then it would avoid any uncomfortableness.

He made the right decision and an hour later he was saying goodbye to the lads in the warehouse.

I did consider deleting the pictures of Sandra from his phone but decided to let him keep them. I liked the idea of him jacking off to her image or of him showing his surfer dude pals my smoking-hot 'slut of a wife'.

Next I called Michelle in to see me. She sat nervously in the chair opposite my desk. (I'd decided not to make her sit in the uncomfortable low seats). She asked me if everything was ok and if she was in some sort of trouble.

I set her mind quickly at rest and told her that far from it, that she was actually being promoted and that I wanted to offer her the role of PA to the Managing director. To me.

She looked a little unsure at first but when I told her that she'd be getting a £4k pay rise with another £3k in six months if I was 'happy' with her she quickly warmed to the idea. I told her that she'd be getting a new desk outside my office and that her new role may (definitely would) include some business travel and over night stays when I have meetings around Europe. I asked if this would be possible and she quickly agreed saying that her little girl could stay with her parents.

As she left my office I watched her full bottom wiggle in her tight grey skirt and I wondered how long it would be until I would be pounding her from behind watching her ass cheeks wobble.

Chapter 8

There is a fun little twist at the end of this tale.

I mentioned before, I used Sandra computer with 'revenge on my mind'....

Micky left the business on the 28th of the month. When I'd popped back to Sandra's computer, I'd used it to change the bank details on Mickey's personnel file so that his final month's salary was in fact paid to me. I knew that he'd assume, that because he'd left under a cloud, his final months remuneration had been withheld.

A few weeks later, I spent a lovely evening in the 'Dolphin Inn' on the other side of town. I'd made a few enquires and had successfully used FaceBook to track down where Micky's little sister hung out with her friends. I had momentarily reconsidered when I learned that she was only nineteen years old, but once I had spotted her I didn't care. I saw her as soon as I arrived as no one else had red-haired dreadlocks. She was even more attractive in real life than in the photos on her brother's phone. I ordered a drink and settled down to watched her. When the timing was right I 'accidentally' bumped into her as she left the ladies bathroom. We chatted for a while and I spun a bull-shite line about having invested in a new surf business and that 'one' of the sixteen stores I was opening around the south coast would be local. I told her that the business would be looking for store managers but also we'd be looking for a 'face' for the business, someone that would be on the logo, on all promotional materials but also feature on the surfboards themselves. I joked about the potential for the picture of her face to be stood on by surfers all over the world as they 'hang ten'. She bought the story completely and was soon cooing at my every word. I told her that I had a suite booked at the 5* Grand Hotel down the road and invited her back for a drink.

We spent a lovely evening in the suite drinking Louis Roederer Cristal 2008 Champagne and me fucking that sexy little tart very hard in every hole. It was all a very expensive and... all paid for by her big brothers final months salary.

Please read the below:-

If I 'got you off,' please take a few moments to tell me about it in the comments.

This is a work of fiction and an original story by Inhales Deeply.

** Please, Like, Comment & Follow. **

Please let me know in the comments below if:

1) I got you off.

2) You have thoughts and ideas on what direction you'd like the next chapters to take.

3) What you'd like to do in this situation?

This is an original story by Inhales Deeply