My Wife has Her First Black Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife invites me to join her and her new lover.
1.6k words
4.4
16.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife began meeting Jim regularly after that first encounter. Meeting up with him weekly, then coming home and sharing her exploits. Typically ending with us making love. Although, perhaps my cock wasn't quite filling her lubricated pussy as well as it used to, usually requiring me to finish her pleasure with my tongue. I soon became accustomed to the taste of her used, cum filled pussy, actually savouring it.

Eventually she brought up the idea, that I should join them for one of their encounters. She knew it excited me to hear about it, and she loved to share the details, why not join them and participate? She said having 2 guys attending to her needs would drive her wild. So, a date night was set and we booked a suite at a local hotel that had a large double shower and Kingsize bed.

I could barely contain my excitement as the evening arrived and we checked into the Hotel. She texted Jim to meet us in the bar for an introduction before heading to the room. When Jim arrived, we shook hands, and chatted over drinks for the next hour or so. He was a very easy going, good looking, likable guy, making us feel like we had all been friends for years. We soon made the move to head up to the suite.

Debbie had already put a large bottle of wine to chill on ice in the room for us to relax with when we got there. After pouring the wine and consuming most of the bottle, Jim suggested we all get undressed and take a group shower. With that said, we all stripped naked and entered the shower. I could soon see why my wife got so excited for Jim, he was stocky, yet not out of shape. His large circumcised cock hanging low between his legs, was shaved around his balls and his pubic hair trimmed short.

Jim grabbed the body wash and began to lather it over Debbie's back, handing me the bottle so I could continue her front. I lathered over her breasts and down onto her pussy, finding her juices already flowing strong. She shuddered as my fingers ran across her clit, letting out a gasp.

Taking the bottle, she began to lather my chest, moving down to my now rock hard cock. I turned so she could wash my back, moving her hands down to my ass, spreading my cheeks till her fingers ran over my rosebud. As the soap lathered and I relaxed, she pressed her finger in my hole, penetrating enough to press on my prostrate making me gasp. She moaned at the same time, apparently as Jim was teasing her clit. She turned to give Jim some attention, soaping up his chest and cock, making him rise to his full hardness. All of us aroused, we rinsed off and had a quick towel dry before heading to the bed.

My wife pulling me close to her, whispering in my ear how excited she was, then kissing me passionately. We climbed onto the bed and were soon in a 69, with me on the bottom. Jim kneel-ed in front of her so she could alternate sucking him and me while I licked at my wife's soaking pussy. As Debbie released Jim's cock from her mouth, and went to work on mine, he came around behind her, giving me a close up view of his hard cock.

He stroked it on her pussy lips, the engorged head of his cock causing her to moan as it bumped her clit alongside my tongue. Finally, she cried out for Jim to fuck her with his big cock. He quickly pushed his cock deep inside as I watched from below, pumping her at a fast rhythm, until he was buried fully, with his balls slapping me in the face and his thighs against hers. She hit her first orgasm within a short time, her juices flooding onto my face.

Jim picked up the pace, slamming into her gushing pussy. I could sense his impending orgasm, as his balls tightened to the base of his cock. With a final thrust, he unloaded deep inside her pussy, I could see his balls pulsate 5 or 6 times as his orgasm flooded her cunt, then collapsing on top of her. As he pulled out, his cum flowed out onto my face and into my mouth. While having tasted his cum before, this was definitely a new flavour, a mix of Jim's fresh cum and my wife's juices. I continued to lick her pussy, savouring this new taste, causing her to grind into my face, as another orgasm overcame her.

Jim left us on the bed to have a quick rinse and cool down in the shower. My wife realizing that I had not yet cum, rolled onto her back spreading for me. I crawled up her body, licking and kissing her breasts, gentle bites on her nipples, causing her to gasp. She pulled me tight, kissing me passions, grabbing my ass and pulling me inside her. I began to pump her sloppy wet pussy as she wrapped her legs tightly around my back, grinding her pussy back into me. Jim returned from his shower, voicing his encouragement of our fucking. I felt Jim climb on the bed behind me, then his hands grabbing my hips as he pushed and pulled to assist in my thrusts. Soon his hands were massaging my ass cheeks, gently spreading them, then feeling a warm liquid running down the crack of my ass, and one of his fingers starting to prob my anus.

At this point I tensed, unsure of what was happening, and stopped thrusting. Jim's lubricated finger now penetrating my ass. I started to struggle, unsure if I wanted this. My wife sensing my struggle, only pulled me tighter, clamping her legs harder around me, as she whispered in my ear, "relax honey... let it happen... you'll enjoy it....it's going to happen..." My erection faded as I thought, "happen? enjoy what? let what happen?"

Unable to move from her grasp, then hearing a condom wrapper being opened, and soon feeling the head of Jim's cock rubbing on my lubricated ass. Jim's cock then began to press firmly against my anus, before it gave way, stretching open for his cock as the lubricant did its job. His cock slid past my sphincter, causing me to gasp, a little from the pain and a little from the shock of his hard cock as it stretched me as he entered. He paused for a moment before pushing in further, reaching my prostrate, then pulling back. Then again pushing inside slowly, reaching a deeper depth.

My wife continued whispering her encouragement to relax and enjoy his cock. As his rhythm continued, the sensations on my prostrate began to feel pleasureful upon each penetration. My cock began stirring back to attention inside my wife. It was becoming obvious that I was now enjoying Jim's cock fucking my virgin ass. Debbie sensed my arousal, further emphasizing her encouragement to take Jim's cock deep in my ass, and fuck her at the same time.

I started to move in response to Jim's movements, thrusting into her pussy while he pulled back, and pushing back on his hard cock as he penetrated me. Having given in to the pleasure his cock was providing, he was soon balls deep in my ass. As our tempo increased, I could feel my orgasm building, as well as sensing Jim getting close as well. My wife was screaming out her encouragement, "Fuck me, Fuck him, Fuck him harder, give him your cock"... this set me off, as I exploded, which in turn caused my anus to pulsate and squeeze on Jim's cock, causing his orgasm to be unleashed. As we rested in the next moment, I realized that this was all planned by them, for Jim to take my virgin ass, for me to enjoy his cock, like my wife had been enjoying these past weeks... strangely, I wasn't upset by such a thought.

As we got untangled, Debbie removed the condom from Jim, letting his cum drip over his cock. She pulled me toward it, and asked me to clean him so he could fuck her once again... I hesitated only for a moment, leaning in and licking his shaft, slowly rising to the tip. She encouraged me to open my mouth. As I spread my lips over the head of his cock, she gently pushed my head down, forcing me to take his cock deeper. I was soon bobbing up and down, ensuring that all of his cum was cleaned from his cock.

He began to stiffen to full hardness. Debbie pressed on the back of my head ever so slightly, encouraging me to take more. I gagged several times when his cock penetrated too deep. As I became more accustomed, I was able to take him slightly further into the back of my throat. Jim telling my wife I was a natural cock sucker.

I felt his balls tighten, and his breathing increase, then suddenly his hands on my head, holding me firmly in place as his cock exploded in my mouth. I coughed as his cum dribbled out my mouth and he let go of my head, allowing me to pull back. Debbie encouraged me to swallow as she pushed my head back down on his cock. After sucking his cock of the last of his load, I let it slip from my mouth. Debbie told me how hot that was to watch, that she had orgasmed just from the sight.

I left them alone while I went to the shower to clean up and reflect on what had just happened. As I stood under the warm stream of water, washing my ass, not feeling nearly as sore as I would have expected. I could hear Jim once again pounding his cock into my wife, as their bodies slapped together in the other room, I couldn't help but think, my life has just changed once again and I wasn't unhappy about is at all....

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hello, I would like to say that this story reminds me of the first time my wife helped one of her lovers, yes he was black, fuck my virgin asshole and then had me suck him after she too removed the condom he was wearing and coated his cock and balls with his rich cum.

That day, my wife called me on my cell phone and asked me to come home so we could discuss something that was very important to her. Since it wasn't a busy day in the parks I called my boss and asked if I could leave and he said that I could so I just drove home in the state truck. I often drove it home after work depending on where I would be headed the next morning and no one thought anything about seeing the truck parked in my drive.

Anyway, when I got home I saw a SUV parked along the curb in front of our house but didn't think anything about it. When I walked in I saw my wife and smiled. She was still dressed in her house coat and I moved over and kissed her. She kissed me back and I tasted something unfamiliar but didn't ask what it was when we broke apart.

My wife led me to the living room and when we walked in I saw a very large naked black man sitting on the sofa. He was slowly stroking his cock and I was impressed at it's size. It was only about 9 inches long but it was very thick. Sonya said, "James, this is Terrance and we wanted you to join us today."

I knew about Terrance from my wife's past and for some reason he was in our house now. It was obvious once my wife removed her house coat that they had fucked. She had fresh hickies on both of her tits, on her abdomen and along the inside of her thighs. She undressed me and my cock came to life and I saw Terrance looking at it and he smiled saying, "Damn, not bad for a white boy." My cock was only about 7 to 7 1/2 inches long and somewhat thick but no where near as thick as Terrance's. I felt a little pride run through me though because of his comment.

Anyway, that day Terrance had my wife kneel in front of him and suck his cock while I got behind her and slowly fucked her. I was in heaven as I watched my wife giving head to this hot black man and then I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I looked over them and saw a younger black man standing over me. He too was completely naked. I felt him kneel down behind me and push my body over Sonya's then felt warm liquid being splashed along the crack of my ass.

I looked up at Terrance and he smiled as he reached out and grabbed my wrists and pulled me tighter to Sonya's body, trapping my cock deep inside her pussy. As Terrance held me in place his friend, Troy, slowly slid his cock into the crack of my ass and found my anal opening. I started to complain but Troy silenced me by putting his hand over my mouth and shoving his cock into my asshole. He paused once the head was inside allowing me to relax and I heard Terrance telling me to relax and enjoy the ride.

Troy slowly started to fuck me and soon had his cock embedded completely inside my asshole and I felt his balls slapping against my balls. The pain turned into pleasure and soon I was flooding my wife's pussy with my cum as Troy fucked my ass. Terrance started to grunt and I knew he was cumming in Sonya's mouth and then he stood up and let my wrists go.

Once Terrance was standing he straddled my wife's body and offered me his cock. Soon I was sucking his cock and being fucked in my ass by these two black me while my wife moved out from under me and encouraged them to fuck me good. Soon I was being flooded in my ass by that young studs cock and drinking Terrance's cock cream. From that day on, I would participate in my wife's pleasing and yes, cleaning her lovers cocks became part of that routine.

Of course, Terrance finally fucked me in my ass with his thick black meat and I loved it.

I don't know why more white husbands don't allow their wives lovers to use them for their pleasure too but I am hoping that my story helps some of you white married men overcome your hesitance to submit to your sexual desires. It doesn't mean that you are gay, because I still fuck my wife and a couple of her girlfriends that she brings over for some sexual fun. So, widen your horizons my friends and enjoy the ride.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotleyabout 1 year ago

Good classic full cuckold experience story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I were a writer, this is what I would have written to describe the first time I was fucked by my wife’s black lover. It was prearranged by them, with me cleaning her out, when he took my ass, and she held onto me and told me to let it happen. When I enjoyed it, I realized I must be bisexual. I, too, had encouraged her sexual exploration, and since then, she has become more dominant. I guess you would now consider me a more extreme form of cuckold, one who has not only given up his manhood to her lover, but who is now aroused by the humiliation of my wife telling me when we’re out which men she would enjoy seeing fuck me. It is a blissful kind of torture in which I can only think of being taken by the other man, while my manhood is shredded in public. Once, one of the men followed me to the restroom and “forced” me to remove my clothing while he took me over a toilet seat. I now wallow in submission and public humiliation to/by BBCs.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife Changed after BBC Lana, my loving wife, was open and receptive to my BBC kink.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 01 Mia has a new boss. He's strong, tall, and dark skinned.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories