All Comments on 'My Wife has Her First Black Lover Pt. 02'

by Smaller_guy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I were a writer, this is what I would have written to describe the first time I was fucked by my wife’s black lover. It was prearranged by them, with me cleaning her out, when he took my ass, and she held onto me and told me to let it happen. When I enjoyed it, I realized I must be bisexual. I, too, had encouraged her sexual exploration, and since then, she has become more dominant. I guess you would now consider me a more extreme form of cuckold, one who has not only given up his manhood to her lover, but who is now aroused by the humiliation of my wife telling me when we’re out which men she would enjoy seeing fuck me. It is a blissful kind of torture in which I can only think of being taken by the other man, while my manhood is shredded in public. Once, one of the men followed me to the restroom and “forced” me to remove my clothing while he took me over a toilet seat. I now wallow in submission and public humiliation to/by BBCs.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotleyabout 1 year ago

Good classic full cuckold experience story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hello, I would like to say that this story reminds me of the first time my wife helped one of her lovers, yes he was black, fuck my virgin asshole and then had me suck him after she too removed the condom he was wearing and coated his cock and balls with his rich cum.

That day, my wife called me on my cell phone and asked me to come home so we could discuss something that was very important to her. Since it wasn't a busy day in the parks I called my boss and asked if I could leave and he said that I could so I just drove home in the state truck. I often drove it home after work depending on where I would be headed the next morning and no one thought anything about seeing the truck parked in my drive.

Anyway, when I got home I saw a SUV parked along the curb in front of our house but didn't think anything about it. When I walked in I saw my wife and smiled. She was still dressed in her house coat and I moved over and kissed her. She kissed me back and I tasted something unfamiliar but didn't ask what it was when we broke apart.

My wife led me to the living room and when we walked in I saw a very large naked black man sitting on the sofa. He was slowly stroking his cock and I was impressed at it's size. It was only about 9 inches long but it was very thick. Sonya said, "James, this is Terrance and we wanted you to join us today."

I knew about Terrance from my wife's past and for some reason he was in our house now. It was obvious once my wife removed her house coat that they had fucked. She had fresh hickies on both of her tits, on her abdomen and along the inside of her thighs. She undressed me and my cock came to life and I saw Terrance looking at it and he smiled saying, "Damn, not bad for a white boy." My cock was only about 7 to 7 1/2 inches long and somewhat thick but no where near as thick as Terrance's. I felt a little pride run through me though because of his comment.

Anyway, that day Terrance had my wife kneel in front of him and suck his cock while I got behind her and slowly fucked her. I was in heaven as I watched my wife giving head to this hot black man and then I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I looked over them and saw a younger black man standing over me. He too was completely naked. I felt him kneel down behind me and push my body over Sonya's then felt warm liquid being splashed along the crack of my ass.

I looked up at Terrance and he smiled as he reached out and grabbed my wrists and pulled me tighter to Sonya's body, trapping my cock deep inside her pussy. As Terrance held me in place his friend, Troy, slowly slid his cock into the crack of my ass and found my anal opening. I started to complain but Troy silenced me by putting his hand over my mouth and shoving his cock into my asshole. He paused once the head was inside allowing me to relax and I heard Terrance telling me to relax and enjoy the ride.

Troy slowly started to fuck me and soon had his cock embedded completely inside my asshole and I felt his balls slapping against my balls. The pain turned into pleasure and soon I was flooding my wife's pussy with my cum as Troy fucked my ass. Terrance started to grunt and I knew he was cumming in Sonya's mouth and then he stood up and let my wrists go.

Once Terrance was standing he straddled my wife's body and offered me his cock. Soon I was sucking his cock and being fucked in my ass by these two black me while my wife moved out from under me and encouraged them to fuck me good. Soon I was being flooded in my ass by that young studs cock and drinking Terrance's cock cream. From that day on, I would participate in my wife's pleasing and yes, cleaning her lovers cocks became part of that routine.

Of course, Terrance finally fucked me in my ass with his thick black meat and I loved it.

I don't know why more white husbands don't allow their wives lovers to use them for their pleasure too but I am hoping that my story helps some of you white married men overcome your hesitance to submit to your sexual desires. It doesn't mean that you are gay, because I still fuck my wife and a couple of her girlfriends that she brings over for some sexual fun. So, widen your horizons my friends and enjoy the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous