All Comments on 'My Wife, Her Boss, His Desk'

by veronique1983

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordover 4 years ago
5 stars!

That was great. Please write more!

Also, please ignore the bad reviews these shame-filled closet cucks left you. They read the stories and jerk off, then get all mad at themselves and review-bomb writers because of their self-loathing.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Very Well Done

This is really hot, but humiliating pathetic husbands is just too cruel for my taste.

JusticeJjimJusticeJjimover 4 years ago
Awesome Story and Unique

Please continue as soon as possible. I have been reading these types of stories for 15 years and this is one of the best I’ve ever read. Please ignore 26thNC. This Is not another same old story. The fact the wife considers him an outsider and calls him Mr. is hot and unique. The fact she is letting him pick but admits all of it turns her on to include belonging to his boss instead of him is unique and sexy as hell. The fact that he can’t help but be turned by that as well is also hot and unique. There are so many turn-ons at different levels that I love it.

Please ignore the negative comments and pursue the story line for the people who love it or don’t comment. For sure you should completely disregard comments from people like ju8streading. People who clearly don’t like the subject matter but read it anyway and then criticize it don’t have opinions that matter.

JusticeJjimJusticeJjimover 4 years ago
Wow!!!

There are some really dumb comments on your story. All from people who don’t like this type of story. Really? Arguing the validity of him negotiating for his company? Why are you reading these stories?

JusticeJjimJusticeJjimover 4 years ago
Twostars is an idiot

I don’t mind that a husband is humiliated. Especially if that is what turns the husband on. Two stars is an idiot and he thinks he can speak for what others want to see.

socalhubbysocalhubbyover 4 years ago
Please please please write more

I want to encourage you from the point of view of a husband of 20 years. so much of your writing rings true. the distance that can open between partners over the years. the sense of failure and frustration this can cause. the power dynamics at play when a housewife regains some independence. the allure of attention from somebody new. the excitement taboo can add in the bedroom. the joy and fear of temptation. the intensity of conflicting emotions... all of this and more you explored with authenticity.

in my real life, my wife asked me if she could have a brief, just physical fling. she didn't want to hurt me, but she was afraid she was developing regrets she might blame me for (she was a very sheltered virgin when we married; whereas I was 11 years older and had had time to experiment and sew my wild oats). we admitted to each other that her independently exploring sexuality was both a turn on and a cause for anxiety. eventually I gave her my blessing. I didn't want to lose her to a rebellious affair, and our sex life had been revitalized by her feeling more empowered. it was years before she actually had a fling. she enjoyed herself but it also reaffirmed she and I had something special worth keeping. nothing came of my fears that she would become emotionally entangled. I certainly enjoyed her more assertive sexuality and the many fantasies that triggered in me.

so, please keep pursuing these themes. you are a skilled writer ans your voice is appreciated.

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years ago
Good and bad but very hot.

There's a lot to like here but some frustrating elements too.

First the category: normally I don't give a toss but others do. This story appears to be leading towards cuckolding, some authors post this type on 'loving wives ' to wind up the trolls, but having noticed that you've deleted negative comments I guess this wasn't your intention. May I suggest you post in 'fetish' where you'll hit a more favourable audience.

As for the story: a nice idea, not overly original but what story is? I do like the uncertainty though, did she or didn't she? I would have preferred she keep her husband and the reader guessing a bit more but I'm not the author. I particularly liked the part where she addressed her husband as 'Mr Cooper,' and sided in favour of Eric, nothing openly sexual but very erotic.

The whole thing could use a few read throughs to catch some of the annoying typos but other than that it was written pretty well.

Personally I'd like to see more characterisation. We have a few of the husband's thoughts and emotions but virtually nothing from Amanda. Is she really doing it just to tease, or maybe she's testing the waters before jumping in, or perhaps she's just cruel and setting him up to become a submissive cuckold. The full extent of her intentions don't need to be exposed yet but it'd be nice to know more of what makes her tick.

The narrative is excellent and well described but we could do with more dialogue, spoken word between the characters explains things so much easier and is far more interesting. Btw, in real life in a conversation between two people, such as Amanda and Eric, names are rarely used unless needed to gain attention or stress a point, try putting your partner's name before every sentence at home and see how annoying it can be.

The story could go a number of ways, I know which I'd prefer but it's not up to me, but I'm looking forward to finding out. Hopefully you'll not go overboard on cock size or have her 'going black' or turn Eric into some arrogant arsehole, at least not more than he is already, these are well used themes and frankly getting a little boring.

Overall I thought it was an exciting read, not perfect but it aroused me and let's face it: that's what we're all looking for.

None of this is criticism, just my thoughts and preferences. You as the author must do as you feel is best. Hopefully something hot and exciting.

Five stars from me and fingers crossed things will heat up even more.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
I know I can be a scathing cunt

But I thought I was pretty even handed in my comment and my direct feedback. If you found my previous comment a little too harsh for you, that it needed deleting, then all I can say is good luck in this category.

Personally, other than direct personal attacks (which I suppose some might say this is) I'd leave all feedback good or bad standing and let others make up their own minds, that's just me though.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pardon me Jjimmy

But a wimp watching his boss take his whore wife and finding it turns him on is the exact description of the same old cuck story. There is not one new thing here, nor is there one good thing.

iloveADiloveADover 4 years ago
Not a big cuck fan but

This is excellent story telling. Ignore the haters. 5 stars from me.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
The wife, Amanda...

For an office worker with no known college education, Amanda certainly speaks with superior vocabulary, grammar, and skill.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
A good piece of writing

on a somewhat miserable topic-willing cuckoldry. The slow burn of the cuck is done really well, and the wife has given him a chance to man up, but I think that probably wont happen.

dirtydaviddirtydavidover 4 years ago
Great Story

Please keep this story going

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Great writing and

Great example of a guy thinking with his dick not his brain. Wonder if the story will get to the point he realizes too late he gave his wife away to a predator

kyron99kyron99over 4 years ago
excellent.

very erotic, very exciting. nice work!

kristin4441kristin4441over 4 years ago
wonderful story

You're telling and development of story line was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent! Love it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0=100%). MY CUP OF TEA. The story is very very erotic! Also it is quite realistic in its own way.

My wife is 15 years younger than me. In terms of sex we were perfectly matched until I was 55 & she was 40! I had no erectile difficulties or something. She started to be turned on by men much younger than me. Yes, her boss was 35, single, & had the hots for her. They had an affair.

In that period of my life I became fully aware I had a very strong voyeur side (hitherto I had no idea I had it).

I was willingly sharing my wife with her boss. SHE WAS TURNING ME ON MORE & MORE. She had gained new self-confidence... & she was much better in bed.

We stayed together ❤.

I KISSED & LITERALLY WORSHIPED EVERY SQ INCH OF HER UNFAITHFUL BODY KNOWING ONLY TOO WELL I WAS GETTING SLOPPY SECONDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not My Cup Of Tea

Yeah a Real man gets turned on by watching His wife and her Boss .. Try that with My Current wife .. Lets just say That I am the Jealous type .. I do not Play or Share well with anyone . What is Mine is Mine .. His wife is a Cheap Slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)!

As of May 2 this story has got 71 faves & 64,873 views, which is 1.09 faves per 1,000 views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love ❤ it: 5*****

It is kinky but very rewarding to share one's wife with a man of her choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ***** (five stars)!

😊

framue29framue29over 3 years ago

I feel sorry for not finding this gemstone of a story earlier. Cuck stories have been becoming my thing for quite some time now, but yours is different. Definitely one of the most intelligent ways of reeling the future duck to be in. I will not comment on style and grammar as English is not my native language. But apart from a few typos it was a exciting read and way better than part one..now I will enjoy the next part. See if I can make it till the end ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting, top to bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

all these stories are about losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not for me. I don't share. She wants to go outside, she'll find the door bolted shut when she comes back.

I don't forgive, or forget. And I do get revenge.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 2 years ago

We love this kind of story, because we have lived experience! Not all cuckold relationships involve a sissy husband, but the idea of me being seduced by another man stimulates both my husband and I.

That is how I had my first affair, after 20 years of marriage. Seduced by a 30 year old black man, when I was 44 years old. Hottest sex of my life, bar none!

Always funny to me that people comment and tell you how much they hated the story, they would never let their wife do this, on and on... You read this whole "disgusting" story for what reason? There are literally millions of stories out there, why not go find one you like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: Deeannamontan. Hey whore, I hope you're divorced by now. It's people like you sluts/ whores and wimp husbands that turn a society into a sewer. You want to rut like an animal, stay single. Who says we all read stories like this. I read the tags and comments, determine whether it's worth reading. Key words, like bull, hot wife, cuckoldry, sharing, wife watching is all it takes for me to move on, but I love reading the comments on cuck stories, they're entertaining and priceless. It's always laughable how whores like you have to explain yourself and bitch about other comments. Seem to bother you, don't they? Truth hurts, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You can tell the cucks are out fawning over this story like stink on shit. Whatever trips their trigger, I guess. If you get turned on and allow a wife to fuck another you're a willing cuckold, the lowest form of a human being, not a man, but a wimp fetish lover. You can dress it up all you want, but a pig is a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" "Or why don't you tell me the truth, mixed with a little fiction?"" stopped reading after seeing this. an eyeroll and sigh as i hit 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

boss is a tag learn to use it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment. It seems to me tat parts of the comment where written strIght from the heart.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 2 years ago

Excellent! Love it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0=100%). MY CUP OF TEA. The story is very very erotic! Also it is quite realistic in its own way.

My wife is 15 years younger than me. In terms of sex we were perfectly matched until I was 55 & she was 40! I had no erectile difficulties or something. She started to be turned on by men much younger than me. Yes, her boss was 35, single, & had the hots for her. They had an affair.

In that period of my life I became fully aware I had a very strong voyeur side (hitherto I had no idea I had it).

I was willingly sharing my wife with her boss. SHE WAS TURNING ME ON MORE & MORE. She had gained new self-confidence... & she was much better in bed.

We stayed together ❤.

I KISSED & LITERALLY WORSHIPED EVERY SQ INCH OF HER UNFAITHFUL BODY KNOWING ONLY TOO WELL I WAS GETTING SLOPPY SECONDS!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

veronique1983 is a very good story teller.

I'm copy pasting someone else's comment:

"framue29 - over 1 year ago

I feel sorry for not finding this gemstone of a story earlier. Cuck stories have been becoming my thing for quite some time now, but yours is different. Definitely one of the most intelligent ways of reeling the future duck to be in. I will not comment on style and grammar as English is not my native language. But apart from a few typos it was a exciting read and way better than part one..now I will enjoy the next part. See if I can make it till the end ;-)"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from page 2 of the story:

Quote:

"... Amanda, I take this very seriously. Your breasts, your hips, your thighs, it's true that it may seem unusual to speak so directly of their power and what they can accomplish, but I do because I take them so seriously, not flippantly. You are a not a 'piece of ass,' you are a siren, an Aphrodite newly emerged from the sea foam."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good job, veronique1983!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆).

👍👍!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

fantastic story !!! 5 stars for sure.

I am a husband similar to this one, wanting my wife to get fucked by other men. I often dream and fantasize about my wife getting fucked by her boss, with it happening almost exactly as described in your story. The only difference is that I want to be there, watching them kiss, watching them caress each other, watching her suck his cock, and then watching him fuck her giving her the deep sexual pleasure that I no longer give her.

I can't wait to read the next chapters to find out what happens.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMAO

You repressed little Nancies are funny as hell when you try to write.

And for the record you poor gay/bi cucks, there is no such thing as a loving cucking, its a latent homosexual desire by the man and a woman who literally has no respect nor love for her husband. Even when the witless commenters try and claim there IS such a thing. There isn't. Statistically you're a dumb ass if you lie to yourselves that it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, 7 months ago

Excerpt from page 2 of the story:

Quote:

"... Amanda, I take this very seriously. Your breasts, your hips, your thighs, it's true that it may seem unusual to speak so directly of their power and what they can accomplish, but I do because I take them so seriously, not flippantly. You are a not a 'piece of ass,' you are a siren, an Aphrodite newly emerged from the sea foam."

End quote.

[☆☆☆☆☆ (5)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy oasting somrone else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 3 years ago

Excellent! Love it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0=100%). MY CUP OF TEA. The story is very very erotic! Also it is quite realistic in its own way.

My wife is 15 years younger than me. In terms of sex we were perfectly matched until I was 55 & she was 40! I had no erectile difficulties or something. She started to be turned on by men much younger than me. Yes, her boss was 35, single, & had the hots for her. They had an affair.

In that period of my life I became fully aware I had a very strong voyeur side (hitherto I had no idea I had it).

I was willingly sharing my wife with her boss. SHE WAS TURNING ME ON MORE & MORE. She had gained new self-confidence... & she was much better in bed.

We stayed together ❤.

I KISSED & LITERALLY WORSHIPED EVERY SQ INCH OF HER UNFAITHFUL BODY KNOWING ONLY TOO WELL I WAS GETTING SLOPPY SECONDS!

End quote.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I feel bad for this guy. It is already too late, if he complains now he and his wife both loose their jobs. His wife is already the Company whore, and the lover of her boss. I had a girl friend once that took care of an old lady. We were fantasizing about her banging the gardener. Turns out she did bang him and his cock was prob 3 times the size of mine. LOL ooops. Broke my hear when I could see her shadow on the wall of his basement apartment. Obviously fucking. 10 stars for writer. Great Writing, Great Story. Got me upset at the way the slimey boss slowly seduced wife. She will be sleeping with Daily and going on Business trips and sleeping in his room. Nothing Hubby can do now, except shoot the bastard. Thanks

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Very unnatural speech.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from p. 2 of the story.

Quote:

He left his hand on my arm, and moved his other, resting it on my hip. "Amy, you are finding yourself experiencing desires that go beyond your marriage. Desires that involve the two of us, that involve what you are discovering about your body and your needs under my guidance. And these are desires that you do not see as belonging to your relationship with your husband."

End quote.

* * *

If you have to share your wife with another man, let it be with her rich powerful successful and charismatic boss.

I mean every word I am saying here.

A FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really really LOVED this Chapter!

5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆+).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

❤Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't know that my wife Ellie wasn't satisfied in our marriage. The company that I was working for was doing very good and I was a 10% owner. Our company was working on a big deal with the company that Ellie work for. It was the day that I was to meet Ellie's boss Jack Mastersfor the signing of the contract that shit hit the fan. I always got along with Jack but I thought he was kind of an arrogant asshole. Ellie said that he always treated her with respect. Back to the blow up. I was escorted to Jack's office Ellie was already there but seemed different. Jack started making some changes. I had the authority to make several changes and I knew my limits. When he made a suggestion that cut our profit I would counter with something that would protect our profit. He was quick at figuring out what I was doing and said we are not getting anywhere so he said that he had a suggestion. And that is I asked? If you would allow Ellie to spend this weekend with me and she would be well taken care of and return to you Sunday evening we have a deal. I stood looking at Ellie she dropped her head. I grabbed the contract and tore it into. Then asked her if we were through? She said no please wait and I will get my personal items and leave with you. Let's go i said. Ellie took my hand and looked at Jack then said take this job and shove it. On the way out a big black security guard approached us. Ellie said Earl just leave us alone we are leaving. He couldn't leave well enough alone and reached for me. I really didn't know what he intended to do but I didn't want to take a chance and regret it. I kicked him on the arm causing it to fly away and then kicked him in the stomach. He grunted then fell on his but eyes wide as saucers. Ellie said Earl you can't say that I didn't warn you. We walked on out of the building without another problem. I walked her to her car and I said that I needed to go explain to my boss about what happened and see if I still have a job. She asked if I wanted her to go along.I said that I would be ok and let her know as soon as I knew something. My boss said that he had already heard Jack's side of the story and wanted to hear mine. After telling him my side he said that he would inform all other employees that we were no longer working with Jack's company. Then he said take a week off and enjoy your family. I thanked him and left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 (♡♡♡♡♡).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi veronique1983:

I like your stories.

They are erotic and reasonably realistic.

I am a voyeur husband. In my book, a wife who likes her job and likes her boss should be allowed to have sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A RANDOM EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Her hips would rock ever so slightly as she'd readjust herself periodically, her hair fell down one side of her face and onto her breasts as she sat slightly bent to one side. And her breasts sat heavy in her blouse, straining against both the fabric and the buttons, when she shifted I could periodically catch a glimpse between the buttons of the bra that lay beneath . . .

End quote.

• • •

All that time the wife was sitting on the desk!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5- (4.65 = 93%; ★★★★★-).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY

(SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

Amanda unbuckling his belt - did I want that? Could I handle that? Was my rock hard cock a sign that I did? Or would it be too much? Even there I couldn't find a stop.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

♡♡♡♡♡ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kindly note "this is a continuation of my first story, "My Wife, Our Stories, Her Boss."

The story you're about to read or have just read is: MY WIFE, HER BOSS, HIS DESK.

In my mind I call it "Part 2."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EXCERPT FTOM THIS STORY.

Quote:

... I want you to think of everything I've said. Of every part of my story. Of each threshold. Of him kissing me. Of me kissing him. Of him touching my breasts. Of me taking his cock in my mouth. Of him entering me. Of him owning me. Of him leaving his essence inside of me...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So the end of his marriage. She told him if it goes to far she belongs to her boss.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

Amanda unbuckling his belt-did I want that? Could I handle that? Was my rock hard cock a sign that I did? Or would it be too much? Even there I couldn't find a stop.

Amanda taking his cock in her mouth, reveling in its size and power. Eric spinning her around, tearing open her blouse and bra. Amanda begging him to penetrate her. Eric complying. Still no stop...

End quote.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a continuation of (his) first story,

"My Wife, Our Stories, Her Boss."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

LOVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

HOT! HOT! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'M COPY PASTING AN EARLIER COMMENT.

Quote.

Anonymous, 5 months ago

Hi veronique1983:

I like your stories.

They are erotic and reasonably realistic.

I am a voyeur husband.

In my book, a wife who likes her job and likes her boss should be allowed to have sex with him.

End quote.

• • •

I LOVE this story, gave it 5 (4.75 = 95%)!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Continuation of his first story,

"My Wife, Our Stories, Her Boss,"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MY WIFE, HER BOSS, HIS DESK is an excellent wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a continuation of the first story, "My Wife, Our Stories, Her Boss."

Excerpt from this part.

Quote:

"I need to you to go over these things and to figure out where YOU want the line to be. I need you to be clearer than you've been. Up til now this hasn't been a problem, because I haven't been tempted to bring these fantasies into the real world. But, darling, you have to know that I am now tempted. So so tempted. A large part of me wants these things. And I have less and less control over this part of me..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous