All Comments on 'My Wife, Her Boss, His Party'

by veronique1983

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
If she belongs to Eric

Then what’s left for her husband? You don’t get to serve two masters and polyamory is not really a thing, despite the useful idiots attempts to say otherwise.

So how long before she leaves her husband for Eric, the man she claims that she belongs to? Why settle for second best when you are with someone you belong to, where there is a deeper commitment than just sex?

She went hone with her husband, but she doesn’t belong to him and it’s clear she doesn’t want to.

So let this end, as only an ugly, messy divorce can be.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
well written.

You got me angry so you wrote well. I especially like how you introduced Claire and how she intentionally or unintentionally humiliated the MC. I don't think his wife would ever leave her husband for Eric as Eric doesn't want her! He has four ladies plus in his stable now so why would he ever settle for one? And why would she leave when she gets the support and stability of a husband while she can have lovers on the side and not have to hide it?

Perfect world for her as long as she doesn't get pregnant or STD's.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 4 years ago
nicely done

You really understand that a good story is in the evolution, intermixed with the visual.

Your writing expresses the feeling of those who are intimate with the situation, not the feelings of those who read without understanding.

Keep up the good work!

D

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Died

Died at the starting line and you.just continue beating a dead horse here.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 4 years ago
Awesome sentiments

Really good cuck angst. Keep up the humiliation. No need for Claire to give him pleasure. That would just ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t bring myself to endure the torture. How they came to this is irrelevant...

...how they stay in it and/or deepen the water does.

For me, I can’t help myself saying it, I’d never have stayed married to Amanda, once discovering her willingness to give herself away.....and if it, by some strange set of circumstances, had come to this point I’d have taken Claire into the master bedroom naked and fucked her senseless before walking out and disappearing into the great wide open.....

This is an interesting approach to a twisted life, but I’m wired more like Eric, than our poor, dejected, lost little cuckboi....and watching this happen is painful.

If wifey takes on the burden of starting an extramarital affair, then by all measure, the barn door is open and the partnership broken....the bull is free to roam also. While working out my exit plan, I’d be hunting for and fucking every willing woman within a days drive of my apartment.

In fact, I did just that....only I didn’t get past my office door. My administrative assistant was/is very hot. Gave me a proud hard-on every time she either entered or left my office. When I learned of my “wifey’s” imprudent choices, I dropped all pretense of faithfulness and professional decorum and bedded my AA that same afternoon.

We made plans and took actions resulting in my leaving “wifey” high and dry. Her lover could keep her, since he “had to have her” and she agreed. I think the torture of the cuckboi is the worst of this.

I don’t care that your character agrees to the one-sided arrangement and that he “likes it”, I don’t care that the women are willing to fulfill his fantasy, tease and torture him with false kindness and tenderness they do not feel for him.....while getting fucked silly by an prototypical “bull” with all the stereotypical trappings.

This is all too stereotypical. The bull is the big man at work, he has a bigger cock, he is rich, he is professional, but forceful...tending to overbearing. He thinks he is an alpha male and seduces married women...women married to men that are weak, feckless and willing to be treated thus, all while working their asses off to keep wifey warm, fed, well dressed and “happy”. It seems sad that she is willing to abuse the “love of her life” so. I’m sure if you wrote a cuckquean story of similar magnitude and order, it would arouse rage in much of the audience....mostly the women.

I think the thing that rubs me raw the most is the apparent sense of entitlement displayed by both Eric and all four “girls” he’s seduced. That our boi is somehow “cute” in his emotional and mental sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read on this site. Just outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Painful

I like the story, it's well written. At this point not sure which way you will push the story, will it be toward reality or fiction. The reality is very few cuckold relationships work. Most men find it exciting that other men find there wife's attractive to other men. That being said very few would be able to handle this as you have laid it out.

Most married men would would draw the line at there wife saying her pussy was owned by another man, even if they were ok with the sex. I can tell you from experience that if a woman falls in love with another man the marriage is over, even if you pretend it's not. As time goes on she will pull away and he will come to realise she may love him and not want hurt him, she may even be willing to stay but the marriage is over.

Once a woman falls in love with another man you may as well pack your bags because even if your in the same house she is thinking about him.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
good writing

I do believe that the author has laid out a good story and timeline., That being said though the way he let the women talk him into accepting his new role and letting them talk down to him is just unbelievable. He might as well have cut off his own testicles while he was watching this unfold that night. They definitely need a therapist but I have a feeling it won't be any kind of conventional therapy. I am not sure how this will end up in the story but in real life any normal man would get to a point that he wouldn't be able to live with himself or her for that matter and it would end up in divorce court. My guess is they will find out her boss recorded the whole night and even if the wife decided to stop he wouldn't let her. I guess we will see, I know I couldn't live that kind of lifestyle. Again though I think the writing is very good and very imaginative.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Gonna make this brief

There is no love in this story. Just lust.

There's no commitment in it. Just legal arrangement.

There's no way, shape or form where such continuous behaviors, by both protagonists, would realistically make their marriage last any longer... except, of course, that this isn't reality - just an author's fantasies.

Bottom line: reading such a story... it becomes more and more undeniable... that cuckoldry is truly a mental illness. Some of you see a hot story where I only see a cry for help.

To each his own.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Less the 100% is a no

This is an interesting well written piece, don't get me wrong it could do with a spare pair of eyes to grab those last mistakes.

I think the author has done a decent job getting inside the narrator's head and going through his duel dilemma. To let it happen or stop it, to approve or disapprove, etc.

I've always maintained that anything to do with sex has to be 100% or nothing. It's a bit like being a virgin, you are or are not, there is no try or maybe.

This attitude would, it seems screw up all the cuck fetish people as so many of them in these stories seem to have that reservation.

Done badly all we get is wimp husband rolling over and letting it all happen. John at this moment doesn't feel like a wimp (yet). Someone with an odd fetish, a strange mindset that wants to see another man mark his territory.

Eric is your typical bull from these stories, playing everyone for his ends. Claire the gullible assistant.

I guess where this stepped from any form of reality... 4 women in the office and all 4 with cuck partners?

A few worrying things from John's POV ignoring the whole own BS, "Fine, he can own your 1/2 or the mortgage and bills too..."

1) It seems they did not lay down any fixed rules for the night, she disappeared and he had to fumble his way through finding her.

2) The bs with Claire in the corridor was obviously a set up by Eric, Amanda would not have the knowledge without being led to think up that sort of approach. In fact it appears the whole evening is set up to humiliate John, from the speeches and PDAs to drawing attention to them being missing to Claire. Is this really what Amanda wants? As yet, John and Amanda are not in a D/s set up, as a loving wife, she should be concerned about his humiliation.

3) "I was stunned-I was already unsure about how I felt about all this, with something clearly happening without my advance knowledge." Had they agreed to talk before the main event, to have that final check?

4) Is Amanda aware of all 4? If so since when and why has she not mentioned this to John before now (She knew, even if only from office gossip).

5) "But I also know that this is all moving really fast, and we're risking a lot by moving so fast. It's not that I want to slow down. God, John, don't hate for saying this, but I don't think i can slow down at this point. I . . . I need to have him in my life, John." followed by

"But I don't want to risk what we have,"

They are both very conflicted over wants, needs, love, lust. This in the real world could only lead to arguments and confusion either stalling them into depression or exploding their marriage.

What of this need, what is John wants a pause or complete stop? Will her 'need' drive her to Eric or to cheat? What if something happens to Eric will she need another cock or is it just Eric, I'm not sure which would be worse.

What if Eric starts making demands that affect her marriage, will she push back? Will she cut off John, stay nights with Eric, let Eric get her pregnant, let Eric share her?

6) It was an unusual approach talking of a therapist, but the problem with this is it was recommended by someone within, not a truly independent recommendation. Going back to her 'need' maybe an addiction therapist may be a better call...

Without John going full submissive, I personally can only envisage problems to keep this story somewhere in the realms of realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Consensual submission

Thank you for writing this story. You truly capture the angst and sexuality of consensual submission on the part of the wife for her lover and the husband's consensual submission to both of them. It is a complex aspect of human love and lust combined that is difficult to capture and you have done so. Please disregard any discouraging comments from readers who do not understand how love and lust intersect with consensual psychological dominance and submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the angst.

I love reading cuckolding stories where relationships are complex and filled with psychological conflict. It adds immensely to the characters story and bitter sweet joy of having another man take your wife for his personal sexual gratification. The humiliation aspect is beautifully played out by the role of Claire which I found added a great deal in cementing the husbands status both privately and publicly.

Thank you author. An enjoyable read. Keep writing!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
nothing like a lowly cuckold

he should fall on his sword. That is the only way he can have an honorable death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Loved the development of the couple's story and the way they are both slowly drawn deeper into the cuckold life. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
how is he just now a cuckold?

read each story and after finding out she already cheated on him in her bosses office it kind of defeats the rest of the stories. makes them quite pointless. how did he just now become a cuck? she lied and cheated in the office and didnt tell him until he was ok with her cheating. A writing error was made and its just gotten worse as it went on. Asking permission to cheat... yet she already has so why ask permission?

badbick69badbick69over 4 years ago
Well written

First, I have to say, this is a well written story. A well thought out story line. The story was a little difficult for me to read mainly because I'm not into degradation and humiliation. Wife sharing is one thing but groveling to his wife and her so called bull is not my cup of tea. In my mind, a bull is nothing more than a big cock for sexual fulfillment. The husband is still her number one. When a man is reduced to having to lean on his wife while jacking off, there is something seriously wrong with the relationship. Like I say, I'm sure there are a lot of people who get off on that, not being judgmental. This man obviously has no self confidence or self respect and his wife has no respect for him either. She obviously does not love him accept to try to humiliate and teas him. You are an excellent writer and hope you keep it up.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Wow Great story. But

but you put it here? In LW?

I put my cuckold stories in other categories just to (mostly) deprive the LW Nazis of their air.

My last story I even LABELED as "bi cuck shit" and the LW fucktards read it anyway before berating me and my characters.

Don

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Please People! It’s a fantasy STORY

I die reading the comments trying to compare this to reality.

First and foremost great job capturing the cuck angst regardless of whether I agree or not. This would be a great opportunity for multiple endings. Anxious to see how you wrap it up.

I get there are sooOoo many things to debate in here. That’s what a good story is supposed to inspire. I will admit I barely made it through the first 2 chapters. But now I feel like I’m watching a train wreck in progress and can pull myself away.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
A little originality please, and a cuckold who reacts for once!

Completely agree with Meuci and kiteares (as often).

I wonder when an author will have the audacity, the courage (?), perhaps the realism to portray, and to detail the reaction of a cuckold who realizes (more or less) suddenly that his wife pulls the wool over his eyes, because she wants nothing more than to enjoy a big cock while preserving the advantages acquired by her marriage: the cake, eating it too, (as you say).

Does somebody knows such an author ?

All that remains is to tell his wife that she can join the other four women in the office.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
A little originality and realism please

Completely agree with Meuci and kiteares (as often).

I wonder when an author will have the audacity, the courage (?), Perhaps the realism to portray, and to detail the reaction of a cuckold who realizes (more or less) suddenly that his wife rolled him in the flour, because she wanted nothing other than to enjoy a big cock while preserving the acquired advantages: the cake, eating it too, (as you say).

Does somebody knows such an author ?

All that remains is to tell his wife that she can join the other four women in the office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dreck

Perhaps this authorette dreams of cucking her SO; perhaps she does. What astonishes me is that this very rare fetish gets so much space here. When a woman writes one of these stories, though, it is a sure sign that she is despises actual men. When men write them, you can wager that he is a closeted homosexual. Cucks hardly exist...they are very, very few and far between. They are mentally damaged men, and the women who indulge the fetish are actually "users". No one respects a cuck, and the wife of cuck enjoys the lifestyle because she can use him financially and because he makes her feel powerful while at the same time she can also be a slut without consequences.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Warbing to you cucks to be

Any of you cuck wannabees...once you do this, say goodby to your marriage and life as you know it. Oh, it sounds good to you when you read it and beat off. But trust me, when you are in these guys shoes the next day, you will wish you were dead. I have seen that look on the faces of some of you. I even warned them but they had to go there. They had to know what it's like to jump off the cliff.

And this is the worse. Sooner or later...mostly sooner, what used to be your woman will lose all respect for you and will be other man's woman. I hope you don't own a gun then. Or that it's locked.

You have been warned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6/5)]

This story has so far got 39,707 views & 50 faves, which is 1.25 faves per 1,000 views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

The previous 3 stories of this series have each got more than 1 fave per 1,000 views.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Abandoned

I hope this story is not abandoned, it’s too good and well written to just let die. I hope there is net chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
👍 👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue. Marvelous storytelling.

Wonderfully full viewing of a cuckold’s angst.

And hot as hell.

mm59mm59over 3 years ago
OMG

Where is part 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue!!!

I really hope you continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh yes, keep going

I can't wait to see how much more fucked up their relationship gets. Please have her deny her hubby pussy from now on, it's only for Eric now. Clearly John is an inadequate lover who can never really please his wife. Have Veronique skew the counselling so John sinks ever lower into a pit of pathetic cuckolded loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ***** (five stars)!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

where is the rest?

hdwg2003hdwg2003about 3 years ago

PLEASE continue this,......I CANNOT Tell you how its affected ME! I have read the complete story 3 times and I'm completely overwhelmed with the accuracy of the feelings involved. Please continue, PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVE this story, gave u a 5 (❤💚❤💚❤)!

Admittedly I am a sucker for boss-fucks-wife stories (it takes all kinds to make the world).

mobydick2019mobydick2019almost 3 years ago

Very pretentious. Way overboard. Got the taste out for me. You ruined a very beautiful category by making the wife a pretentious, phony, high school nativity chick.

Earthmover65Earthmover65almost 3 years ago

Gave it 5 stars. Not generally my cup of tea,but Amanda's teasing words are magical. And while I feel sorry for John you can feel that Amanda really loves her husband. Hope it works out for John in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will Part 5 be published, I think this is one of the best stories on the site in this category and the mindgames are really captivating

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY !!! PLEASE CONTINUE !!!!

This chapter is utterly amazing. It is so much like my thoughts and desires with my wife and her boss (or one of the neighbors) and got me so hard that I came into my hand (and without Clairs' help LOL). When I was reading about John licking Amanda's pussy to get her ready for Eric, I thought to myself if that was me I would then suck Eric's cock to get him ready for her. Yes, I want to be a full sissy faggot cuckold. So when I read at the end that Amanda talked about John being with Eric, it immediately turned me on so much. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

me i am very different- i would have taken my wife home waited for her to sleep and then would have beaten her with a baseball bat

magenta9959magenta9959over 2 years ago

Can't wait for pt. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only regret is that it took me two years to happen across your erotic story. Hopefully the delay in the promised fifth chapter isn't due to the naysayers, who feel that if they don't find something a turn-on, then NOBODY should.

My only suggestion to you would be of a technical nature, which is to find an editor or a proofreader. In a story as well written as yours, the errors are a rather large distraction. For example, I love the dialog between the husband and wife, but using parenthesis in a line of dialog is incorrect. It may serve your tale, but I shouldn't be thinking, "That shouldn't be there" while reading. Thanks for your work, and please consider writing a Part Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6 = 92%)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author says... "For those who have been contacting me to wonder why my narrator is male" Nah be honest, your name is really Vernon, you're a wimp wannabe cuck. Who types his stories with one hand, whilst wanking himself with the other.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

The fact you never finished this shows us that even you think it’s shit.

She surrendered to another man and then she tells hubby she needs him in her life. Really. And what guy is going to be on knowing that he’s only married to his wife in. Name only.

At some point, it has to end: either her affair or her marriage. But no one can commit to two people.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, go on soon... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whackadoodle was right. Your full of shit. This was shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably the best cuckold story I've read on Literotica. As a cuckold, I could identify so well with John. Can't wait for the next part. Please bring it to us soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A gay faggot or a tranny writer wannabe…

Better leave the writing to others …go back to ur original job of solicitating customers at night! May be I’ll do bette there!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's public comment:

"... NVDiceGuy - about 2 years ago

Please People! It’s a fantasy STORY

I die reading the comments trying to compare this to reality.

First and foremost great job capturing the cuck angst regardless of whether I agree or not. This would be a great opportunity for multiple endings. Anxious to see how you wrap it up.

I get there are sooOoo many things to debate in here. That’s what a good story is supposed to inspire. I will admit I barely made it through the first 2 chapters. But now I feel like I’m watching a train wreck in progress and can pull myself away..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't Wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💥!

👍 👍.

💚 💚.

5 (☆☆☆☆☆)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"But now we had agreed . . . or, rather, she had led me to agree-not merely to forgive one night's indiscretion"

the writing kills it so hard. mixing cuckoldry with adultery is like mixing alcohol even for professionals it can come out crappy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

boss is a tag and its missing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Anonymous - about 2 months ago

5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆.)"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Far and away the best story on this subject. You have developed characters that draw the reader in and become unforgettable. Your story line stretches our sense of reality, but it works, and it explores a real-world slice of life better than any other. It has parallels to a period in my life and I suspect the story is thought-provoking for other readers. It is time to hear the rest of the story. Look forward to Part 5. Hope it has a happy ending, but write it in the truth you perceive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍

PS

bravo veronique1983!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Three things just thoughts what if he would off had to tell the bull who was ready to take possession of his wife exactly that through the whispers of Claire, "I am a cuckold I give you my wife AMY?" What if after he came on himself Claire showed him how to clean himself?" Finally what if when his wife returned to their home in the morning his struggle would become was it Amanda or was it Amy?

You need to be complimented with this story even i fell in love with how the wife handled this entire "whatever it was now?"

As for the bull i think apart of his ownership would of pushed past the boundaries of the wife in how he would of push the cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good job, veronique1983!

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Typical cuck can’t finish anything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVE it! 5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

veronique1983 is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant. One of my favourites. Really well written building up the tension slowly until " it,s the price of admission". My head nearly blew off !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best written stories on this subject in Literotica. Love the slow build up and teasing. Can't wait for "to be continued in part 5 ". Perhaps the other 2 in Eric's office could get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent; 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story (a rather vanilla one):

"Amanda, like a lot of wives, teased me with stories that got me off, and she had had one night's (minor) indiscretion with her boss.

Kissing, fondling.

Maybe a little more.

But really not that much; and not anything that most husbands couldn't get past were it to happen."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this can’t wait for #5

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much because it's what I truly want with my wife and her boss (or one of the hunky neighbors). I can't wait for chapter 5 to find out what happens next.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

This is such a fucking HOT story and I cannot for the life of me understand why it hasn't rated higher than it has.

I'm definitely giving this five stars. And I am very ready to read the next installment. Thanks for a great story!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

veronique1983 is a good writer.

💚💚💚💚💚 (5).

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Totally out of Hubby's control. Do you honestly think if Hubby had of said "NO" that she would have stopped her intentions of seducing her boss? Doubtful. Sure there is some eroticism in sharing your wife. But when her Boss is Seducing her, When she wants to give herself to him so badly, isn't it just a matter of time before she says "I love Eric, I'm divorcing you, He loves me, We are getting Married and you are shit out of luck. Also I'm going to be the Company whore now. Any time a big customer comes in to town, I sleep with him and fuck his brains out. When ever the Boss goes out of town I will be his arm candy and his whore." Too bad for you, you loose. It is only a matter of time. She won't give Hubby any sex any more. maybe a handjob but certainly nothing else. Sad Story. Great Writing, Great Story. 10 stars. Thanks.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

HOT, exciting, well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

My head was swimming. What the fuck was going on? She drew herself closer to me again and resumed her work on my cock. I relented.

I could hear louder moans coming from the bedroom. I didn't know what the fuck to do. Did I want to rush in and stop it? Did I want to rush in and watch? Did I want to just leave the fucking party? Did I want to stay there and let Claire get me off?

The moans kept getting louder. Claire heard them...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is it? Did the author drown in the sperm of illegal lovers or did her husband shoot her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author is missing! Apparently, the story of the affair with the boss was not entirely fictional for the author and her husband found out about it by accidentally stumbling upon this plot, identifying the authorship of his wife and checking her working relationship. Unfortunately, the slut writer, her husband turned out not to be a weakling and not a cuckold, which she considered him in her sick fantasies and divorced her without hesitation. Four years later, she's still dizzy from how quickly she found herself lonely and unhappy. Her husband sued everything, even her writer's laptop. The whore is freaking out...

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I generally do not like willing-cuck stories, but this was one of the better examples of that genre. Too bad Veronique was killed by her husband as his mind finally cracked, and so no next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really Really Hot!! Eagerly Waiting For Next Part !! Undoubtedly 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Posters a month earlier than this one assert that Veronique1983 met a tragic end partially or fully because of her writing and associated activities. That's a bold assertion. How do they know this?

mcbe102mcbe10211 months ago

Excellent really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

I gave it a 5.0 = 💯% = A+ = ★★★★★!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting a signed user's comment because it resonated with me very much.

Quote:

cdCindy1 - almost 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY !!! PLEASE CONTINUE !!!!

This chapter is utterly amazing. It is so much like my thoughts and desires with my wife and her boss (or one of the neighbors) and got me so hard that I came into my hand (and without Clairs' help LOL). When I was reading about John licking Amanda's pussy to get her ready for Eric, I thought to myself if that was me I would then suck Eric's cock to get him ready for her. Yes, I want to be a full sissy faggot cuckold. So when I read at the end that Amanda talked about John being with Eric, it immediately turned me on so much. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what happened.

End quote.

Fifuxg2Fifuxg210 months ago

I really loved this Veronique. It seems there is still much more to come from this story and I really hope you write some more. It seems to me that Claire may be the one guiding Amanda into more and more risque adventures. Perhaps she invites Amanda to visit for lunch and then makes her fuck her boyfriend in front of John?

Love Fi

Fifuxg2Fifuxg210 months ago

Please let us have more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

there is absolutely nothing wrong being your loving wife's cuckold especially in a good marriage. Dang marriage is a long time like 50 yrs and the wife WILL want another cock take my word on that -besides her being a good loving wife deserves that. I would rather know who my wife is fucking rather than having her sneak around -not fair to her or you as her hubby. a sexually satisfied woman is what you should want for your wife . i say is better is a happy satisfied well fucked wife

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If I were to choose between Veronique and a boring woman I wood choose VERONIQUE!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

MY WIFE, HER BOSS, HIS PARTY is Part 4 of the series.

This excellent story is part of excellemt an excellent Series: 5.0 = 100% (♡♡♡♡♡)!

EXCERPPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... "You're going to get more of it," he smiled in response. I felt ashamed that now both Claire and Eric knew that I had never made Amanda come with my cock, but that wasn't going to stop any of this, nor did I really want it to.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am COPY PASTING an excerpt from a signed user's COMMENT.

Quote:

Earthmover65 - about 2 years ago

Gave it 5 stars. Not generally my cup of tea,but Amanda's teasing words are magical. And while I feel sorry for John you can feel that Amanda really loves her husband. Hope it works out for John in the end.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

MY WIFE, HER BOSS, HIS PARTY, is Part 4 of the series.

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MY WIFE, HER BOSS, HIS PARTY is Part 4 of the series.

Love it: 5 stars!

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

Great story that highlights the weakness of women and men. Get them horny enough and you can own them. Really did not like Claire in the story. She clearly just gets off on humiliating men.

AhboomAhboom3 months ago

No way... You can't end the story here! We need the next part!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous