My Wife, Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I die I know you're going to mope around regardless of what I tell you to do. I have therefore proposed a plan to Sara and Dave that involves you getting your lifetime wish to fuck Sara for one night. I have proposed that to them but they will have to tell you if it's on or off. They will be reluctant to do it but if you don't push them too much I suspect they will cooperate. My sense is that Sara could be convinced but Dave will be a hard sell.

Regardless if it comes off with them, I want you to get on with life and date and yes fuck other women. Except for Sara I know that none of them will have my skills in the sack but if you work at it, I'm sure you can bring one or more up to our standards.

As you know by now you are not going to have to go back to work and so I have purchased a ticket for you on that around the world cruise ship that takes a whole year to make the transit. There should be a ton of horny divorced ladies and widows for you to bless with your skills. Seriously Chad, get out and fucking live. Live for us and then come back and be the best friend you can with Sara and Dave. And if you bring some hot chick back to take my place in the foursome make sure she's not dumb as a rock. That kind might be fun to fuck but remember, you do have to talk to them sometime and it would be good if they can hold their own with Sara and Dave.

I'm sorry to be leaving you sweetheart..I'm going to be watching you babe and I want you to use those talents you have in such profusion to be happy.

I love you and the kids

Elise

When Chad finished reading he just refolded the letter and put it back in the envelope.

This is Dave. I am turning off the tape player as the legal part of this gathering is officially over.

There was silence in the conference room as I packed up the player and tape for Ann.

I was the first to speak.

"Well Ann, what are your thoughts?"

"I've got a couple of questions."

"Shoot."

"OK. In the interval between the reading of the codicil and the night of infidelity did you talk to Chad and if so what was the conversation."

"Yes, I had to drop off some tax information for Chad regarding the sale of the gallery. We chatted about that and the weather for a couple of minutes and then he asked me what my feelings were on the night together concept. I told him frankly that I did not support the idea at all. I felt that you were a big boy and could get laid without having a dead wife directing the action. I warned him that I was not sure if my marriage would survive infidelity. I suspected that it wouldn't if I were the offending party. I made it clear that I would not be a cuckold. I concluded that Sara was a big girl and could make her own decisions. If she wanted to go to bed with him and pay the consequences, it was up to her. I then gave him a guy hug and left."

Ann thought for a moment and asked.

"So it sounds like you were warning him off. And what about Sara? You told her how you felt about infidelity but refused to out and out forbid it. Correct?"

"Correct."

"Yet she felt strongly enough about 'helping' him that she spent the night with him anyway. Why did she do that. She knew that you didn't support the idea yet she went ahead and did it. Did she have a history of deliberately defying your wishes.

"Not in all the time I have known her."

"So both Sara and Chad know you are opposed but go ahead anyway. This is after Elise had warned them in advance to in essence, not screw up your marriage. Apparently they felt you would put up with it because Chad was such a good friend and you love Sara. You would get upset but not end the marriage because of it. Is that your conclusion also?"

"Yes. For some reason they thought I wouldn't mind being a cuckold."

"I wouldn't jump to that conclusion quite that fast. Cuckold is a strong term and in my book is a man who actually derives sexual pleasure from being degraded or debased. I don't see that in your personality at all. It's possible they just thought your love for Sara would overcome your objections. But the question remains, what do you want to do about the infidelity. Divorce is a costly business for the man especially with what I presume to be a significant income disparity between you and Sara. Am I right?"

"Yes and no pre cup."

"Then in lawyer talk, you are fucked."

"Agreed. Let's put the divorce option on the back burner for now. As a friend I wonder if you wouldn't like to help me with a little charade that might help us get to the bottom of this?"

************************

That afternoon I called Sara from my office and told her I was stopping by at 5:00 to change into a different suit and had a dinner engagement.

Promptly at 4:45 I pulled into Ann's suburban driveway and went to the door. Her daughter, a delightful ten year old by the name of Alice welcomed me in and seated me in the Living Room.

"Mom will be down in a moment for your date. She's been fussing all afternoon with her hair and makeup so I'm guessing she really likes you."

"I don't know about that. This isn't really a date but more like a play and we are the actors. It's sort of hard to explain but that's the closest thing I can think of."

Alice and I spent the next five minutes chatting before we were joined by Ann and another daughter by the name of Terry.

"Wow Ann, you certainly do clean up well."

The usually conservatively dressed lawyer was replaced by a beautifully made up fashion model in a provocative black cocktail dress."

"Heh if I'm going to play the role of hot girlfriend I've got to dress the part."

"Well I don't think you're going to have to try hard. I've always thought you were a beautiful woman. Now I find out you've got two gorgeous daughters as well. Wow, the whole package."

"OK big guy, you're going to make me blush so stow it. I have to warn my daughters about having boys over etc etc. What time do you think we'll make it back here?"

"I'm thinking about 10:30 or 11:00."

After she gave the kids final instructions I escorted her to my car. On the way we discussed our rough plan. She lived only about 15 minutes from my house so it was a short ride. Together we entered through the garage and I called out to Sara that we had a visitor.

Sara appeared quickly because she had been puttering with plants in the garden. She was wearing one of her sexier bikinis. She was clearly surprised to see Ann and had no doubt been dressed to distract me. Sara has been known to garden nude for an all over tan but never in three tiny triangles of cloth.

"Sara, this is Ann Peterson. I'm sure I have mentioned her many times in the past year. We've been on a couple Bar Committees together and I've been sending all my divorce referrals to her. Despite her pleasant appearance she has developed quite the reputation as a shark for her clients. She is taking me out to dinner tonight to thank me for the business, and to give me advice on a personal matter. I'm going to quickly change so perhaps you'd like to show Ann around the garden since you seem to be dressed for showing things off."

With that I left Ann to Sara's tender mercies. I quickly freshened up and put on one of my nicer suits that would go with Ann's attire. I then hurried outside to rescue the poor girl. As I came through the sliding door I spotted them examining our Bromeliad collection. I waved at Ann and they headed for me.

"Thanks for showing Ann around. I don't know exactly when I'll be home so I'll text you to keep you informed as the evening goes one."

Then Ann spoke up and said.

"Thank you Sara for the tour and thanks for letting your husband go out with me. I've been looking forward to our date for weeks now."

Sara got a strange look on her face.

"Date?"

"Good Night dear, I'll text you later."

As we backed out of the garage Ann said.

"I must say that Sara is a very attractive woman. My sense was that she was irritated that she wasn't going to have you for herself this evening. I don't know her usual gardening attire but I suspect it's not that tiny bikini."

"No you're right. That was definitely an ambush outfit. I'm sure you noticed the makeup and hairdo. Definitely not gardening garb."

"You know you men are a lot more observant than we give you credit for."

The restaurant that I chose for out "date" was a very nice upscale establishment. The only reason I had picked it was that the hostess working tonight was Sara's very good friend Isabelle Porter. Sara would be receiving a report on everything by the time we left. Reading right from my playbook, Isabelle was all over me with her fake politeness trying to find out why I was dining with a beautiful woman not my wife. She spent most of the next two hours hovering around our table trying to pick up snippets of conversation. We pretended to be oblivious to her presence and gave her an earful of double entendre to report back to Sara. Two hours later on our way out I stopped at her station and asked if she knew of any nearby places that had a decent dance band.

Next we drove to the recommended dance bar and sat in the parking lot for 45 minutes discussing the possibility of her running for office in our local bar association. We then headed back to her home where my car was to sit in her driveway until 9:00 tomorrow morning. The above actions were automatically recorded in the Find My Phone app which I knew Sara would be using.

Once at her home we were greeted by her kids waiting up to say good night to mom. After supervising the them going to bed Ann rejoined me in the Family Room. She had exchanged the evening gown for a comfortable tee and shorts. We chatted for and hour or so about our kids and personal lives. We knew each other on a professional level for several years but learning about her personal life and the struggles of a single mom gave me a new appreciation for her. It made me feel good that I had referred so much business to her in the last year. I also took care of notifying Sara of the fact that I was not coming home tonight. I did it in a short and to the point text before turning my phone off.

Sara

Something came up tonight and I will not be home until sometime tomorrow morning. We can either talk then or tomorrow night, your choice.

Dave

Eventually my conversation with Ann got back to the potential divorce.

"So if you do cut Sara loose what are your plans?"

"Well I hadn't really considered a back up plan. Until a couple of days ago I thought I was happily married with a long term commitment. However, off the cuff, I would immediately contact a real shark attorney I know and ask her to either take my case or invite me into her personal life. I feel a real attraction to her that I think could develop into something great but that we can't date if she is to be my attorney."

"You need to amend that statement Attorney Dave. I researched this same issue for another attorney who wanted to date a client. The exception to the professional ethics rule is if a prior sexual relationship exits between the parties before the attorney client relation is established, it is permitted. So, if you want me to handle your possible divorce you have to nail me first. Got it?"

"Yes I do. I appreciate your advice but I think it's a tad premature to act on it. It's not that I find you unattractive, far from it. I would love to jump your bones as the kids say. However, I made a vow with my wife and I'm not going to be the one to violate it."

Ann was seated in an easy chair across from the couch and without saying anything she just got up and came and sat next to me.

"David, I am attracted to you and have been for several years. I will go to bed with you in a heartbeat but I will honor your fidelity pledge to Sara. If that relationship doesn't work out please know that I am available and receptive. Then, picking up one of my hands she brought it to her nearest breast. She was braless under her tee. I could feel her erect nipple against my fingers. She held my hand there for a long minute and then released it and kissed me on the cheek and got up to leave.

"My bedroom is next to yours. I can visit you or you me. Either venue would be welcomed."

"If you don't visit I will see you in the morning. The girls and I are a whirlwind on a school day so if you would, stay in the guest bedroom until the girls clear out. OK?"

in answer, I took her in my arms and hugged her fiercely and stepped back. Her gaze immediately went down to the front of my pants. She stared for a moment and said.

"Thank you for not embarrassing me for my aggression but thanks for your expression of support. Good Night Dave."

She left the room immediately thereafter, checked the doors, turned out most of the lights and went upstairs. I followed and she showed me the guest room and bath. She even had laid out some of her husband's old toiletries and a new tooth brush. I got ready for bed but obviously had trouble getting to sleep. Images of Sara fucking Chad and me fucking Ann kept circulating through my head. Eventually I did fall asleep. The next morning Ann and her girls worked like a military team to get breakfast in and get to the bus by 7:00. At five after Ann knocked in my door and I called out.

"Come in."

Ann was now in her professional garb and demeanor. I was showered, shaved and dressed for work also so we went down to the kitchen. My plan was to stay until 9:00 but since Ann wanted to leave for work I thanked her profusely for her help and went to Denny's for breakfast. We did however part with a short sweet kiss and a promise to be in touch.

While killing time at Denny's I turned my phone back on to text Sara and got a flood of responses to my text of last night. Most were or the where the fuck are you category. My answer to her was.

Sara

Meeting lasted longer than I anticipated and I had too much to drink and drive home safely. Gee whiz I didn't know that staying out all night was such a big deal. After all, you've never done anything like that have you?

See you 9ish or tonight, your choice.

Dave

I let her stew until after 5 that day. I had catching up to do at my own office. When I walked in she was curled up on the couch with the TV on. A pile of used kleenex was on the floor next to her.

"I'm making a drink do you want one?"

"No Thank You. I may never drink again."

Then she added.

"Where have you been?"

"In a minute."

I finished making my drink before rejoining her in the Family Room.

"What do you care about where I've been?"

"Because I've been worried."

"Are you telling me you didn't check up on my where abouts with Find My Phone?"

"Yes I did. I saw that you had dinner and went dancing with Ann and spent the night at her house. Maybe that's why I'm worried."

"Well golly. You spent the night with Chad and that was supposed to be OK"

"That was different."

"How so?"

There was nothing from Sara for several minutes and I just let her stew. Finally she said.

"When I went to Chad's I was just going to have a drink with him and let him down easy. I knew you were opposed to me doing anything with him and objectively I agreed with your decision. My objectivity however fell apart when I got up to leave. I had had only one drink but I was feeling weirdly wasted. I hugged Chad and hung onto him a little as I was leaving. The hug went on too long and I could feel him getting a hard on. I pulled away from that and was just going to give him a quick kiss and leave. However something hit me like a lightening strike. I was dizzy and just that fast we were down on the rug fucking like rabbits. By the time I regained some control we had fucked two or three more times and it was too late to do anything about it. The rest of the night was just a blur.

I'll admit it was a mistake to go there in the first place and put myself in that position but I wanted to make sure our friend was OK and I was sort of arrogant about my ability to control my emotions. I'm so sorry it happened and I'll do anything on this planet to make it right between us. Will you let me try?

"I don't know if there's much you can do. Once you break a vow so completely and absolutely I really don't know if you can ever mend it. It's like breaking a glass and then trying to glue it back together again. Nevertheless, grab your purse, we're going for a short ride."

She was puzzled but did as I asked. As we drove she asked where we were going.

""The neighborhood clinic for a blood test.

On the way back home I said.

"And by the way, nothing significant happened at Ann's. That was a little charade to see if you were paying attention and to rub you nose in it if you were.. I may pursue Ann some day if it doesn't work out with us but for now my vows are intact. I do need to tell you however that she offered to go to bed with me if I asked and placed one of my hands on one of her very fine breasts. It was on the outside of her tee shirt and for the record she wasn't wearing a bra. I could feel an erect nipple but I didn't massage it. How's that for full disclosure. And no I don't want a blow by blow of your night with my former friend."

After a long pause I added.

"So, what's next? Ann suggested a counselor she knows or do you have a better idea?"

Sara just sat there silently weeping. The baseline husband in me wanted to stop the car and hold her in my arms to make everything OK. The offended husband in me wanted to make a nasty comment like "where is good old Chad when you really need him.?" I did neither and waited for her to answer.

Finally she looked up and said.

"Let's go with the counselor. We need to fix this fast or it's going to kill me."

"Don't talk like that, it's unhealthy."

"It's unhealthy what I did. I completely lost control and for that night I was someone else. Even the next morning I was in some kind of altered state. Chad kept telling me over and over that you would get carried away with lust when I went home. He said that you would desperately want to have sex with me to reclaim your property and to reassert your manhood. When I asked him how he knew that he said because it worked that way with him."

"So he was saying Elise was a cheater?"

"Yes. He said Elise had a number of affairs in the arts community and after every liaison, she would come home filled with another man's cum and as he cleaned up her recently fucked body she fed him all the details. He would then reclaim her over and over. Apparently this is the kind of thing that fueled their love making fantasies. That and the idea of fucking me in a threesome was always on their fantasy list. Also, according to Chad, Elise was pushing him to do something with me. Maybe it was a way to make up for her cheating but he never succeeded with me until her death. I never told you but Chad had made it clear to me many times that I was welcome in his bed. His approaches were always joking or light hearted but I could tell they were serious when I brushed them off."

"So my best friend was repeatedly approaching my wife for sex and she says nothing? Why was that?"

"Well at first I thought he was just making bawdy jokes but then one night they were over and he caught me at the stove. He came up behind me and whispered one of his suggestions while pressing an obvious hard on against my butt. I told him to back off or I'd burn him with a boiling dish of green beans. That ended the jokes. I didn't tell you because I knew it would ruin your friendship with him and because just generally Elise and Chad went back to just being the nice couple we socialized with. Now I'm sorry I didn't expose the problem before I precipitated this shit storm."

Later that day the clinic called with the results of my wife's lab tests. She was negative for the common STDs but positive for Rohypnol.

******************