My Wife, Her Husband

Story Info
A dying request honored.
8.2k words
4.06
22.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone on the patio of out Charleston home I finished the last of my morning coffee and put the cup over to the side of the table with the other remnants of my breakfast. I absently glanced around admiring the lush tropical plantings and the vine covered brick walls which surround the yard and pool. The water was inviting as I considered a dip. I had already had my 5 AM run, read the trade papers and put out several fires by email with my legal associates. I was about to opt for the swimming option when I heard the sound of the garage door opening. That would be Sara returning from whatever you call spending the night away from home fucking another man.

Shortly thereafter I heard the garage door again and then the sound of the inside door opening and closing as Sara entered the kitchen. The flash of a face in the breakfast nook window told me she knew that I was waiting on the patio. That thought was confirmed as the sliding door opened and Sara emerged. Shielding her eyes from the sun the evening dress clothed brunette stepped out and closed the door behind her. Picking her way carefully on the pavers with her 3" heels I watched her approach. The short black dress she was wearing was perfectly fitted to her beautiful body. I noted that her large breasts were gently swaying back and forth with every step indicating that the bra she was wearing last night was missing.

No words were exchanged as she stopped in front of me and nervously waited for me to speak.

"So wife, according to the iPhone app you spent the night at Chad's. How is our friend? Were you able to address his grief issues and help him out?"

"Chad is doing much better and he sends his best wishes. And I do think we were able to excise some of his ghosts."

"And how many times did you perform said exorcisms if that is what fucking a man other than your husband is now called."

"Why would you assume that we fucked."

Standing I closed the gap between us and grasping her shoulders abruptly turned her around. She stood unresisting as I unzipped the dress to her butt, pulled it off her shoulders and let it pool at her feet.

"Let's see, fresh finger print bruises on your butt and scratches on your back."

Twirling her around again I continued.

"Nipples swollen and red, makeup and hair do destroyed, freshly shaven genitals red and also swollen. Crusted semen on inner thighs and let's see I'll just check with my finger, ah yes, fresh semen in vagina."

"I definitely think you have been fucking. Can't tell just from the look and texture of the cum but if you want me to do a swab I can have it pinpointed as to who was fucking this cunt."

Grabbing my phone from the table I snapped half a dozen shots of the damages before I said.

"Go into the house and clean up. You disgust me. Then dress and drive over to the clinic on Jefferson. Get tested for STD's and when you get the results give them to me. Now I have an appointment with a divorce lawyer to plan my course of action."

By now her mouth was gaping and her eyes were brimming with tears.

"I don't understand David. You knew what I was going to do and you never said a word about divorce. I was just comforting a friend per the wishes of his deceased wife. Both Elise and Chad assured me that it wouldn't damage our marriage and that it would turn you on so much that when I returned we would make wild passionate love. Right now that's what is supposed to be happening but instead you are going to see a divorce lawyer."

"I don't understand why you are puzzled. When you told me you were going to follow Elise's wishes I told you that I believed that doing so would be a violation of our wedding vows. The same vows that you personally customized to add the clause 'and be faithful to one another." As I recall the discussion at the time, you were concerned because I had had a number of relationships with other women and that I might have trouble keeping my dick in my pants. Also do you recall what I said to you last night as you were leaving?"

"Something about being mindful of the consequences. I con't remember the exact words I was a little late and preoccupied."

"I know you were anxious to run off to fuck your lover but I very carefully said and I quote, 'Sara you realize that there will be serious consequences to your actions tonight. You answered, 'yes I understand but everything will be alright, I swear.' To which I said, 'no it won't."

"But but you never told me to stop. You never said don't do it."

"Why should I have to. On the day of the codicil reading you asked me what you should do. My answer was I know you will make the right decision for yourself and for our marriage. You are a big girl and can make your own decisions. I guess you made the wrong one."

She was quiet with that remembrance and starting to feel uncomfortable in her nakedness. She had gone from the earthy eager sexual animal to an embarrassed middle aged woman standing awkwardly naked in her garden. As she reached for her dress on the ground I said.

"Don't bother, I'm leaving. You should be proud of your naked body. It used to drive me wild and I'm sure Chad enjoyed it last night. Now it is just a sad reminder of how badly you have whored yourself out."

As I gathered my electronics and placed them in my briefcase/backpack I finished our conversation with.

"Like you, I probably won't be home tonight so don't bother about dinner."

I left her tear streaked face and dejected body standing in the garden and walked to my car. I had a luncheon engagement with Ann Peterson, a colleague of mine and local attorney. She was the sharpest divorce attorney in Charleston, was smart as a whip and was good looking to boot. I had gone to law school with her and served on several local Bar committees with her. I had also sent her scores of referrals for divorce work. Now I needed advice for myself.

I got to the restaurant first and was just seated in a booth when she walked in. As she walked towards me I marveled at how youthful and trim she was. We exchanged a polite hand shake and as we sat I complimented her on her youthful looks seeing as we were the same age.

"Well thank you Dave. It's nice to have all my gym work appreciated but please don't tell the guys that I'm really an old lady."

"Pardon my French but old lady my ass. You look as fresh and young as you did in our First year Contracts class. Now, pleasant talk aside the unpleasant reason for getting together today is the situation I discussed on the phone."

"Right. Look lets order a soft drink or coffee and lunch and you can give me the details while we wait to be served."

"Fine. First let me thank you for meeting on such short notice. I know how busy you are."

"Don't mention it. I'm busy because of the dozens of referrals you have made to my little firm so if you have a personal problem, you automatically move to the head of my line my friend."

"Well thanks for that anyway. OK here's the short version. Local artist and gallery owner Elise Wilson and I started dating in junior high, went to USC together and early Freshman year had a peaceful parting of the ways. We no longer had a romantic relationship but remained good friends. That Fall I fixed her up with my roommate Chadbourne Preston III. Three sticks or just Chad to his friends. Later that year I met and eventually became intimate with Sara Farmington. We double dated frequently with Elise and Chad and through childbirths, career changes and relocations, the four of us remained a tight foursome. It's important to note that although we were very warm and friendly with one another, no sexual relationships ever developed that I was aware of."

"Career wise I of course went to Law School, did a clerkship with the SC Supreme Court and then joined my Granddad and Fathers Law Firm. Sara became a med tech and became a manager in a commercial Pathology lab. Chad joined his fathers fabricating company and made a bucket of money as a salesman, later became a VP. Elise had a head for business and was a very good wild life artist. She founded her own gallery and as you probably know sold thousands of prints locally."

"The current problem started when Elise found out she had cancer. With six months to live Chad created a hospice for her at home and became her full time nurse. At her request I took over her financial affairs and turned her gallery and collection of original art into a substantial cash nest egg for Chad. Sara gave the most of any of us to support her friend with the majority of her personal needs. So you can see we were a supportive team right up to her death."

"I had drafted her will and it was fairly standard with the bulk of her estate going to Chad. There were minor bequests to her two children and then a codicil. I drafted the introduction to the document that was to be revealed six months after her death. Two weeks before her death she gave me a large plastic storage bin sealed with tape and a note not to open it until six months after her death. I put it away in my vault for that time. The will was read a week after her death and the date was set for the reading of the codicil."

"Sara and I tried to keep an eye on Chad but it was difficult. He was withdrawn and frequently went off on benders where he was drunk for days at a time. During that time I got rough with him and eventually he started to straighten up and consider living outside of a bottle. We had all loved Elise but Chad's mourning was we thought, over the top."

Just then lunch was served and we held the discussion until after eating. Ann's office was just two blocks from the restaurant so we walked there to resume the meeting in her conference room.

As the attorney in charge of the will and codicil I kept a detailed audio recording of the meeting and copies of all the documents exchanged. Elise surprisingly had included copies of the personal letters to each of the three of us in my packet.

I had convened the meeting at Chad's house after a nice catered dinner and drinks.

The first item was a tape recording and written statement from Elise addressed to the three of us.

(Before starting the tape I showed a copy of a private note Elise had written to me as her attorney.)

Dave

Sara and Chad are receiving letters from me that they believe to be private. As you are my attorney I felt that I shouldn't withhold them from you especially because of what I am asking for. Therefore, you will be able to read Sara's and Chad's communication. You can withhold this information from them or share it, your choice.

Elise

For Ann's purposes, I then started the tape I made of the meeting.

"OK guys I'm putting my lawyer hat on now. As you know Elise's will was read six months ago, some distributions have been made mostly to Chad, the IRS and the state of South Carolina. Probate has been started and will probably take several more months to complete. You also know that Elise created what is known as a codicil to her will which is usually a side legal document but in her case it is simply a confidential communication between client and attorney that I promised to take care of for her. I collected this container from Elise several weeks before she died and have kept it in my vault at the office since then. It was to be opened and the contents distributed six months to the day after her death. That day is today. I am now cutting the tape and opening the bin."

One by one I laid out the packages and envelopes that were in the container. They were clearly marked and labeled in Elise's distinctive handwriting. I divided them into three piles and in the order Elise had directed. She had labeled one

OPEN ME FISRT

It also had a little smily face. Obviously a joke poking fun at Elise's mild dyslexia. Since my name was on it I opened number one. A card inside simply said.

Plug in the Tape Player, play the song on this tape and listen to the lyrics carefully.

I followed her direction and pressed play. From the speaker came the song we always sang when we were having a good time and especially when we were drunk. I think we all had a tears in our eye as the Monty Python group crooned their version of "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life." We all joined in when they got to the line "Life's a piece of shit when you look at it" and continued until the final repetition of the song's title.

Elise concluded with her own voice.

"Thanks guys. I had planned on leaving you a string of verbal messages but I just don't have the energy to do that so pardon me but the rest of my message will be typed."

I took over there and read the following out loud.

I'm assuming that you waited six months to open the container and I'm sure my lawyer Dave followed my instructions faithfully. So, did you throw me a big fancy bash of a funeral or did you keep it nice and small like I wanted? Also, I hope you found the headstone design I wanted and got it carved in that fancy red granite from Montello Wisconsin. But then again it really doesn't make much difference cause I won't know anyway.

OK here it goes. Each of you has a package and a letter with instructions or suggestions. I know it's really presumptuous to be giving orders six months after checking out but at least humor me by reading through this stuff. It was a two month project putting this together between visits to the hospital and doctor's offices.

Before you guys start opening stuff I have something else important to say. I love each and every one of you more than life itself. That's right, I'm talking about my first love and trusted confident David, my lifetime lover and best friend Chad and closer than a sister, my darling friend Sara.

In these packages and envelopes I have created a scenario that I would really love for you to work through. It is unorthodox and off the wall crazy but then what do you expect from someone like me. Let me be clear, I won't know if you did this or not but it's something that I think will help Chad move on in life and I don't think it will hurt the fabulous marriage of Sara and Dave. After all, Dave was my lover for years before Chad appeared in the scene so it shouldn't be that big of deal to allow Sara to do what I am suggesting. Now, Dave please distribute the packages and letters. When you have done that I want you to open your package and read your letter. You can read it for the group or keep it private, your choice.

After following the instructions I opened my box and found a bundle of what looked like twenty five letters, another bundle of Kodak color prints and one of Polaroids. I immediately recognized them as photos I had taken of Elise when we were dating. They were bound with a rubber band as were the letters. I set them aside for the moment and then quietly opened and read the letter to myself.

(I stopped the tape here and told Ann that the letters and cards were from me to Elise going back to junior high. The Kodak pics were the usual Prom, picnics, holidays etc and the Poloroids were intimate photos.)

Dearest David

I've loved you forever dear man. That love of course manifested itself in different ways over the years but its been consistent. From Junior

High through college, kids, life itself and then death you have been a constant rock and anchor for me, Chad and the kids. Your advice as always been spot on and if followed, always led to great results. When you brought Sara into our relationship I was afraid that we would lose something but she was a wonderful addition to our little band and the loving sister I never had.

OK, here goes with either the stupidest idea of the century or the most brilliant. I want you to send your wife over to spend a night with Chad and fuck his eyeballs out. Perhaps even fuck his ass off. Got it? Why? The first is that Chad is prone to obsessing about things and my dying is going to be the biggest trauma that he will ever had had to face. Sara will take his mind off mourning for me and get him thinking about dating women and returning to the real world again. The second reason is that he has had a crush on Sara for the whole time I have been with him. I don't believe he has ever actually had sexual contact with her but I know he has fantasied about it. To her credit I know Sara has taken steps over the years to stay out of situations where the opportunity for that contact could even happen.

In any event, if they do have sex with the understanding that it is a one time thing it just might head off any problems for your marriage down the road.

Now, you and Sara need to work this out between you and if either of you think it will hurt your marriage, just don't do it. As I said before it may be dumb or brilliant, your decision. I'm suggesting this because I love my husband and want him to go on living. Living with good sex.

Thanks again for all of your love and kindness over the years.

Your Elise

When I finished the latter I raised my eyes to the group and said "I'll keep the letter to myself for now. Now, it's time for Sara to open hers.

********************

Dearest Sara

You know I love you girl. I've told you that a thousand times over the years but I really mean it. You know its not the jump on your bones kind of love but even that, if you had ever offered, I would have accepted. You are closer to me than a sister or my own flesh and blood.

I have told you many times over the years that Chad really has a fantasy crush on you. Your wonderful elegant curves and fantastic boobs have been a turn on for him from day one to today. He never cheated on me that I knew of but I swear that if you had just nodded to him he would have crawled through broken glass to get to your bod. As you know, Chad and I had a pretty wild fantasy life and regardless if you know it or not, you played a prominent part in it. One of his favorites was to put skinny little A cup me in a slave collar and have me be the warm up act for his seduction of you. He loved my nude dance with bells especially. Another favorite was to blind fold me and then make up wild stories involving threesomes with you and I serving him.

You know Chad as well as anyone and you know he is going to take my death hard even though he's had a long time to prepare. He's going to go into a funk and the only thing I can think of to get him out of it will be the promise of fucking you. I am therefore proposing that you spend one night with him, let him fuck you till he can't get it up anymore and then go on with life. Then go home and do the same to your sexy husband Dave. He'll be all horny and anxious and have had a bad night. However, he loves the shit out of you and will be turned on like mad after you have spent the night with Chad.

After you are done with Chad I want him to sow his wild oats again like he was doing when I first met him. Then I want him to settle down with a beautiful intelligent woman and introduce her to you and Dave. That's not too manipulative is it?

Of course you don't have to do any of this and if you have a better idea to get Chad to rejoin civilization again, go for it. I'll always love you guys no matter what and hope that we can meet up again some day.

I love you sister.

Elise

(Sara also received a box containing a sexy cocktail dress in her size.)

*******************

The next letter is Chad's

My dearest Chad

I'm so sorry to be fucking up the greatest marriage ever by up and getting cancer. I love you and the kids so much and I can't thank you enough for the wonderful tender care you have given me for the last months. You are the king of hospice's. The full body bed bath and massages were my favorite treatment. All those orgasms with the magic vibrator were so relaxing that it took my mind off feeling like crap. They should introduce orgasm therapy in hospitals but I suppose that's a reach. But, enough of me. Let's talk about you my dear sweet horny husband.