My Wife, Her Student

Story Info
Husband fantasizes for his wife.
1.1k words
3.75
34.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers

Chapter 2

Continuing from Part 1, the beginning of a couple's fantasy

This being a totally new (and exciting) turn of events, I was feeling some inhibition to tell her what I had in mind. I decided that the best way to break the ice would be via the written word, which we are both comfortable with, given our liking for reading. And so, I wrote this short message and mailed it to her.

My dear sexy horny Roshni,

Much before you started telling me about your counselling sessions for Sachin, I would occasionally harbour naughty thoughts regarding you two. It was in a fun way, seeing how you'll were dependent on each other for so many work-related things. He, the charming young fellow, you, a horny lady (now don't deny that appreciation!) -- something, somewhere could happen, was my thinking. At this point, I must say that all this was without any guilt feeling, only envy that you were lucky to have such company. Me, with so many female students, no such luck. Once again, please be reassured that there was no sense of any wrongdoing whatsoever. Bit of positive sexual energy which I tend to look upon in a sporting way. In my mind, you were really enjoying everything, and that's all that mattered. All that I felt was a lot of envy. And so, I propose that we include your dear student, as fantasy, in our sexual intercourse. What say, baby? Please be clear in your mind that I have no objection to your wanting to fantasize about him, or imagining him fantasize about you. I have no doubt that this will be great for our love-life. Love you, U.

My eager and slightly anxious wait for a response lasted for a few days, while she remained eerily quiet. And those few days were without sex too, as we went about our work and sleep routines.

Saturday arrived, and I could feel the familiar heat building up. Getting ready for our clockwork roll in the hay! Lights out, and the petting and fondling began, all our familiar foreplay moves. And then she whispered "So you fancy me with him..."

It took a few seconds before the words sank in. My developing erection took a beating. "Who, what?" I spluttered.

"Sachin" her cool reply. "I read your mail, and it set me thinking." And then she hugged me tight. "Thank you for being such a wonderful husband. I must admit I used to fall into the occasional fantasy after chatting with him, and answering his queries about our sexual life. I would fantasize that he is there in our bedroom watching us having sex. By then, I would be feeling too guilty and switch off my mind. And now, you have let those thoughts free. I did check with him in an indirect way, and it was obvious that he does fantasize on me, especially during his dry days. So, darling, let's have him, right here, right now." And with that, she was soon all over me...

Oh boy, was this a lucky turn of events or what! I was into the swing of things now, hugging her tight, squeezing and fondling her ass. "Baby, sure, if you want him, no problem. As long as it turns you on, as long as it pleasures you, as long it heats up this bed of ours, let's go for this fantasy of yours." She moaned softly in response, and snuggled in against me more firmly. The clothes were off in microseconds.

"Darling, you are always good at descriptions. Please take the lead in this" she pleaded between kisses, her hand lovingly stroking my re-hardened cock, stroking my balls, the way she knew I loved it.

"Sure, baby" I was the really accommodating husband. "So what do you like and fancy about him? Lemme guess. His good looks, his thick moustache, probably build too. But the younger man would have a thicker, stouter cock for you to handle, right? And, lick, and suck, hmm?" I let it go, no holds barred.

It had the desired effect as my dear wife seemed to go crazy; probably had been imagining these things already. She moaned louder this time and slid down the length of my body, and wrapper her lips around my erection. (I have a reasonably serviceable tool, reaching a bit longer than 7 inches at full strength, but age has been catching up, and I do not always attain the full stiffness). Not that I have had much experience to compare, but my wife really loves to blow, and does it well. Sucking, slurping, sliding it all the way to the base, licking the tip --she loves to keep at it. Both of us are not keen on my cumming in her mouth, so that was never tried.

"Roshni, babe, just imagine, you lucky girl, getting 2 cocks to practise your expertise on. Both of us sitting on the edge of the bed, you kneeling on the floor, moving between me and him, blowing one, stroking the other, then alternating... Don't you just love his thicker, stiffer (if not longer) cock? Give it to him, babe, Let him explode on you." It was almost as if I was directing a porn film.

Roshni was going crazy. Her head bobbed away as she wildly blew me. And then she did something that she is not really fond of routinely -- play with herself. I watched in fascination and pleasure as she started to stroke her clit, glazed look in her eyes. I could not hold back any longer. I grabbed her up, pushing her on her back in bed, and with no further foreplay (again unusual for us), entered her with me standing on the floor. Her hips arched up, legs closed around me.

I went a bit slow then, wanting to prolong both, the teasing and her pleasure. "Like this, babe? And like the way your good-boy student is standing by, eagerly stroking his cock, waiting for his turn. You want him inside you, right? You want his thick stiff cock pounding you, right?"

"Yes, yess, yesss" she was screaming. "Darling, what if he cums inside me? Please, please, let him. Cum now, along with me." She was begging, pleading, in ecstasy. Dear husband obliged every fantasy. Pretty soon, I had one of my better orgasms in recent times.

Collapsing on her, softly kissing her sweaty forehead, I was happy to note the happiness on her face. "Thank you so much, darling" she said, hugging me tight.

And so, our fantasy world had begun...


geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers