My Wife, Her Students and Me

Story Info
Lola is tired of her husband, dressing like a coed.
11.8k words
4.68
34.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year after we were married, when both my wife and I were 25, my wife Lola caught me in all my crossdresser glory. I was wearing a black corset, bra, garter-belt, silk panties, almost black sheer stockings and 6 inch come fuck me pumps. This is an outfit I have perfected since I was 16 when I was able to buy clothes instead of borrow them from my mother and 3 sisters. The only thing was, is that I didn't give the appearance of a tranny, I had my long strawberry blond wig, which matched my own hair perfectly, full make up and big hoop earrings. I was always completely female during my dress up times, I tucked, I taped my chest for cleavage and my fingernails and toenails were always painted. I always dressed up 100% female from the skin out, and I only dressed up when I had time to do it right, and I thought this was one of those days.

My wife found out I was a crossdresser a couple of days after we got married, and we have been married for 3 years now. When we moved into our first apartment she found my stash of female clothes. Needless to say it was a long couple of weeks convincing her first that I wasn't gay, and secondly that I didn't really dress anymore. We all know that crossdressing is washed from your system as we get older... At least that's what I told her.

When I was caught dressed I confessed that I sometimes dressed when she wasn't home. She didn't like the idea of suddenly coming home and walking in on me again as a women, so she came up with a monthly plan. My wife was an administrator and teacher at the local state college and usually would have meetings and conferences, out of town, once a month over the weekend. She decided the first weekend she was away would be for Sabrina, my femme name, but I couldn't dress at other times, only when she was away at her conferences. She sneered at me and said "Sabrina? That's what you call yourself. Well Sabrina, honey, once a month and no surprises. I really don't need seeing my husband looking like Miss Teen America again." I immediately said yes, but I had to promise I wouldn't be dressing during any other times. That could be hard since I never knew when the compulsion would come, and usually it came more than once a month.

It was still good news to me, she seemed accepting and I couldn't wait to spend a whole weekend as Sabrina, a dream come true. From Friday night 'til Sunday night, once a month I would be the woman I knew I was inside.

It worked out fine for almost 2 years and if things went well I had about 10 weekends a year as Sabrina. If I went away to a hotel I would venture outside and go shopping but if I stayed home I hung around the house, I didn't want any of the neighbors to see me. My wardrobe grew as much as my confidence, I also lost 22 pounds and even grew my hair a little longer. I tried to keep myself hair free but Lola would tell me to man up and stop looking so girly.

Then everything changed... I was at home on one of my girly weekends. I had on a long sleeve cotton pink top, that showed a fair bit of cleavage, short white skater skirt, nude pantyhose with knee white socks and low cut nude 4 inch heeled boots. I looked like the most beautiful, perfect co-ed. My wig was shoulder length and I had big white plastic earrings just dipping below my bob. I was mincing around practicing with my fem voice files. I had plenty of them for conversations. The files I was using now were called "Boyfriend Visit #3", first I was to repeat what the female voice says trying to sound as sweet and sexy as possible and similar to her, something I was getting quite good at. Then the next step was a conversation with "My Boyfriend" a strong dark voice, who I loved practicing with.

Some of the lines I was given to say was, "Thank you I'm glad you like my skirt." "Let me touch up my lipstick", "Does my bum look big in this", "Would you like a drink", and my favorite, "Yes, I will sit in your lap and let you kiss my neck and breasts." I loved these files and my voice was astonishingly feminine.

I would spend hours practicing with my files this way, but only when I was completely dressed up.

The male voice would say, " Please let me see what you are wearing girlfriend, give me a twirl." I would twirl and imagine I was with a real man. "Baby don't tease me, come closer let me smell your perfume." He would whisper. I would smile and my panties would slowly start getting wet, I loved this little bit of fantasy. Usually I would giggle.

Unbeknownst to me Lola was watching from the doorway.

"Is this how you dress? You look like a real fucking woman, God you sound like a woman, a teenager! And who the hell are you talking to... its fucking ridiculous"

Oh my God I was surprised and held onto the couch end for fear of falling. "What are you doing home, I thought this was my weekend."

"It was, until I got tired and decided I needed my own bed, now I come home and my husband looks like the little teenager next door, entertaining a dirty old man. What the fuck are you wearing?"

I really didn't like her seeing me like this, I knew I was so believable and feminine and I'm sure she would start making fun of me, which I really didn't want. I went over to the computer and paused the files, forgetting I had to bend over showing my ass.

"It's one thing seeing you in garter belts and stockings, looking like a tranny, but it's a whole other thing seeing you as a real woman, and talking like a real woman. I'm not liking this at all. If you want to be a crossdresser that's fine, but don't try to be a real fucking woman. And dress your age for fucks sake you are 27 years old not 16. I'm going to bed, prance around all you want." She slammed the bedroom door and I didn't see her until midday Sunday.

Of course I put Sabrina away immediately and waited for her to come out, which she did, a little cold and distant for the rest of the day.

A month later, on a Friday afternoon, it was a Sabrina weekend, but i didn't know if I would be allowed to have it. Lola announced from the front door, "I'm going, and I got you a new little outfit for you to catwalk in." She laughed as she left the Forever 21 bag on the dining room table. I figured this was a peace offering and once I investigated the bag I was very surprised that she had this good of taste to pick me out an outfit. Now Lola hasn't worn a dress ever that I can remember. Even on our wedding day she wore a pants. She has terrible female clothing sense and I would never wear any of her clothes. Her lingerie in particular is lacking in imagination and sex appeal.

When I opened the bag there was 2 outfits in it, one was a short blue skater dress similar to the one I wore when Lola caught me. The other was a Striped Crop Top & Flare Pants set. It had white yellow and brown stripes and it was completely sexy. I immediately put on the dress, over my 36C bra, my panties and then adding nude pantyhose. I then sat and did my makeup, adding false lashes, dark red lipstick and my long press on nails to match. I can't believe Lola picked out this outfit, I looked like any young woman or even teenager and not the 27 year old crossdresser I actually was. I thought she didn't want me looking too womanly, she wanted me to look like a CD. She was happy enough, with the nurse and the maid uniforms I had, she would even was those if I forgot to put them away.

There was a note inside one of the bags that said 2 pairs of shoes and accessories were in the back seat of my car but I was only to get them when I was completely dressed. Damn, I didn't like that, it meant she was up to something and I wasn't about to show the block Sabrina. I could only wait so long before my curiosity got the better of me and as soon as the coast was clear I snuck out to the front of the house to the car. In the back seat were 2 bags so I grabbed them and skittered back into the house. Clicking all the way.

One bag were accessories for the blue skater dress and the other bag was for the pants outfit. I slipped on the 5 inch silver strapped open toed heels, the ladies watch and a bulky silver balled necklace. I decided to put on earrings that almost matched perfectly. One look in the mirror and I was ecstatic. I grabbed the little dark red clutch bag that came with everything and took picture after picture for my Instagram page to upload later. My makeup was completely on point and my hair and nails looked amazing. I felt so feminine and sexy.

While I was posing I heard the front door, and a sing song voice say "Sabrina honey I'm home, the conference was cancelled. I just have a little more work to do so don't get yourself unhinged or changed, I want to see my creation."

I froze, I really didn't want her seeing me looking this good, but it was too late she burst into the room with a huge smile on her face.

"I didn't want to come home until I knew you were dressed so I watched the security camera on my phone to see you skipping across the lawn in your new outfit. Now come inside and meet my guests."

Her guests! I didn't hear anyone else come in with her. I begged her not to make me go in the living room, but after she took a couple of pix with her camera I felt I had no other choice.

"Let's go sweetheart." She left the room and I then heard her conversing with someone, "Sabrina dear come on in and get our guests drinks." I walked in slowly and saw 2 young men on the couch. A tall and stocky Black man with big hands and a kind face, and a tall white man with dark brown hair and 5 o'clock shadow. They both got up as I made my entrance. I felt both their eyes on me from the tip of my red toes up until my big blue eyes. Lola said, "Sabrina, dear, I would like you to meet two of my students from UNI, both basketball players I might add, I am tutoring them so they pass their finals next week." As they got up and walked nearer to me I noticed how much taller they were than me. I was 5'8" and in my heels I was over 6 feet, but both these men were at least 4 or 5 inches taller. I gave them my feminine hand with the long red fingernails and smiled.

"Gentlemen, Sabrina is only 21 so be nice." 21? She loved that, she was complaining that I dressed so young, even though she bought me this entire outfit.

"Sabrina this is Russell, and, this is here dark gentleman is Stewart. And guys this is my niece Sabrina, she is staying with me for the entire summer. Isn't that great, and she graduated from USC in January, 6 months early. I told you she was smart and pretty."

Her niece... I didn't know what she was up too but I was suddenly a little nervous. She liked to tease me sometimes, I think she got off on making me tense. Just then Lola excused us and we went to get drinks.

"Why did you say I'm your niece?"

"Well I wasn't going to introduce you as my crossdressing husband was I? I don't want these two men to think I married a fairy. Plus you are now my husband's niece too." She laughed as she started getting the Margaritas ready. She looked at me at said, "Well the way you dress you look more like a 21 year old girl than a husband, or any man for that matter, so relax and practice like you do with your sissy role playing routine." I didn't know what to say, I forgot she heard my voice feminizing tutorials. I was going to explain but she motioned to go in the living room.

"Now let's take these in to the guys, they are both 23 years old, perfect for my available niece"

The conversation was mostly directed at me, how can you walk in those heels, what was my major at college and especially how long was I going to stay with Lola. Lola answered most of the questions and then shooed me away so she could tutor her students. "Don't get too comfortable" she exclaimed.

After an hour I was called in to say goodnight to the guys. They were to come back the next two Tuesdays and Thursdays for the last of their tutoring. Lola told me I would have to be here dressed as Sabrina when they come. "They will be expecting you to look pretty for them."

Getting dressed during the week was a pleasurable change but I couldn't let Lola know, I had to sound disappointed. She wanted me to wear the pants and crop top outfit, which I paired with the chucky white heels she got me. "Oh my God you even look like a women in tight pants. I see you have a pussy in your panties." I also wore my long hair wig draped over one shoulder showing my large hoop earrings. She also couldn't believe how thin my waist was and my breasts looked quite big in the tight crop top. I was a C cup and Lola was a B. I knew where the boy's eyes will be focusing on tonight.

When they came in they asked me to stay with them a while before the class. I found it stimulating and quite a lot of fun to be passing as a female in front of 2 very good looking men. When me and Lola were in the kitchen she made fun of me how I crossed my legs as I sat. "God you are such a flirt, bouncing those legs in your impossible high heels. Women don't dress like that." I was thinking, I did and I felt more like a women than ever.

The next Thursday night came and I was wearing a short Tartan skirt which came only a few inches from my crotch. I had on a tight long sleeve red top and a red bow on the left side of my hair. I also had on 5 inch red heels with ankle straps and had another little black clutch bag. My nails were again long and red and I loved how feminine they made all my hand gestures. I couldn't wait for Russell and Stewart to see my outfit. I knew it was way too feminine to be wearing in front of Lola, but I was only thinking of the guys, and how they looked at me.

I walked in carrying a tray of drinks and they all had a sneaky smile on their faces. "Here you are gentlemen, it's very nice to see you." I cooed in my perfect female cadence.

Russell said, "I see you are wearing heels high enough to make you almost as tall as us..." I smiled, and felt great knowing that they were intrigued with my sexy look tonight.

Lola looked at me with a wicked grin, "The boys have something to ask you dear." I looked back at them and sat on the love seat opposite them. Russell, the one with the brown hair was the first to speak.

"We were wondering if you would like to be our date at our graduation dances, mine is this Saturday and Stewart's is next Saturday the 30th, he is part of the Medical school."

"Sorry this is such short notice" Stewart chimed in "But after meeting you there really is no one else we would rather take."

To say I was shocked is an understatement, here was Lola watching me squirm. She was loving how I was so taken aback by the requests. Both were asking me out on a date, a real live date, right in front of my wife. In actuality it was a fantasy come true but I couldn't tell that to Lola, she would have a fit.

I suddenly realized that going with them to the dance would probably be good for Lola, having her niece accompany 2 men to their respective graduation parties, plus I couldn't wait to go shopping for something to wear.

"Of course I would love to" I said, "Thank you so much for asking." The men seemed very pleased but Lola had the "I'm going to kill you look" on her face, and she ushered me into the kitchen.

"Are you crazy why did you say you would go? What is the matter with you?"

"I figured that's what you wanted me to say..."

"Well it's not, I really don't need my fairy husband dating 2 of my students. How the hell would I explain it if someone found out? Ahh... sometimes..."

"I'll go in and cancel then." No she yelled and then looked toward the living room hoping the men didn't hear her. "No you have to go now, God I can't believe you made a mess of this. It was just a little bit of fun to tease you with your teenage dress sense. Now it's going to be a whole thing. You know I know their parents, all four of them, I can imagine the conversation if they recognized you. God I can't believe you said yes..."

I really didn't know why she was so unnerved by the whole thing, it was just a dance. My confidence was so high at the moment, having been asked out by two men, two gorgeous men. Just going on a date with a man has been my fantasy since I was 16, I was going to enjoy it as much as Lola was going to hate it. Plus I looked so feminine lately there was no way anyone would not take me for a real woman.

"I thought you wanted me to go with them" I said "why else would you have them ask me without you telling me first to warn me?"

She looked at me then look at the calendar, annoyed. "Who knew you'd say yes, God you are such a girl. We only have a little over a week, and you are going to be the most perfect co-ed date that these two guys have ever had, let's go back in..."

"Is everything okay?" Russell asked as we made our way back to the living room.

"Everything's fine, Sabrina just needs to go shopping for an appropriate dress, that's all, it will be fun." "Appropriate dresses," I cooed. And the rest of the evening was fun, while they had class I searched for dresses and heels and was completely ready to do some major shopping over the next couple of days. Before the guys left I gave them each my number so we could talk and get to know each other better. And also plan for the dances. Lola just rolled her eyes.

A couple of days later my wife exclaimed... "Starting tomorrow you are working from home for the next couple of weeks. I don't want anyone seeing YOU, and not Sabrina. I warned your work and they said okay."

That was a shock, but something I was more than happy with, she ushered me upstairs to change. Lola made me take all of my extra female clothes that are in suitcases in the garage and move them into the spare room. Surprisingly it was decorated like a teenage girls bedroom, all pinks and white. Even had a nice dark red rug on the floor and matching curtains.

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"Yesterday and today, they were in and out. I also went shopping today, so put everything you have new and old in your new room. We can't slip up we have to have everything perfect." I wondered if she knew how much clothes and accessories I really had.

It took me most of the night and some of the next day to fix my room. Once Lola went to work I slipped on a short yellow sun dress and matching heels and fixed my make up at the new vanity that Lola had just bought. I can't believe here I was 27 years old and finally have the room of my dreams. We even had full length mirrors on the closet doors for me to admire myself. Standing in front of the mirror with all that was happening was too much for me. I posed and blew kisses to my reflection and suddenly I came in my panties. "Sabrina you are such a naughty girl..." I cooed to the beautiful blonde before me.

The next night, Thursday, the guys came over and I even showed them my room, telling them Aunt Lola fixed it up for me. I loved having them sit on my bed, hopefully leaving their scent behind for me to dream about later.

Before leaving, Russell asked if maybe I wouldn't mind having dinner with him tomorrow night, to learn a little about each other before the graduation dance. Of course I said yes, to Lola's dismay. And I kissed both of them goodnight.

"God you are such a slut" she claimed as she closed the door on our guest. "Can't you at least try to keep it in your pants, you are starting to embarrass me."

I really didn't know what she meant, I was only being nice. I was flirting with the men, so what, I was having dates with both of them I felt it was okay. "Since you are going out tomorrow" she sighed "then we will have to step your transformation up a day. Just what I really need."

Now I really didn't know what she meant but I did find out the next morning. She sent me a text with the address of Elaine's' Spa for a 2 O'clock appointment. "That should get you back in plenty of time for seven to see Russell. Shirl and I have been on the phone all morning with Elaine to set this up. Wear something appropriate for once"